BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA

Voltex

You brought this upon yourself. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

RIP also me. 

Don't feel alone, Nato. You're not dying alone. Petewa, Pulse, and ToaK are dying with you! 

Four deaths! Even more than in the night! We're doing excellently! Near a third of all players eliminated! Isn't that nice? All the people who can kill have an easier job of getting it right! Therefore, so do the living during the day, because they have less suspects in total, not to mention they have more reasons to get it right because their destruction is approaching ever closer each night and day. Whose destruction, I have no idea, I hope it's the destruction of everything though.

• Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

...so do the living during the day, because they have less suspects in total, not to mention they have more reasons to get it right because their destruction is approaching ever closer each night and day. 

Yes, because the living have done such a great job so far...

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

True, but something tells me Nato typically avoids the subject altogether in order to uphold the truth.... That could be an illusion though.

That.... is actually correct... Seems like I'll have to change up my strategy in future games if it's this obvious... 

You remind me of me so I attributed you with my own way of handling things like this.

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

Oh, come on, now you're just being cruel. Stop prolonging my death. Just kill me. :(

RIP also me. 

Don't feel alone, Nato. You're not dying alone. Petewa, Pulse, and ToaK are dying with you! 

Four deaths! Even more than in the night! We're doing excellently! Near a third of all players eliminated! Isn't that nice? All the people who can kill have an easier job of getting it right! Therefore, so do the living during the day, because they have less suspects in total, not to mention they have more reasons to get it right because their destruction is approaching ever closer each night and day. Whose destruction, I have no idea, I hope it's the destruction of everything though.

Well to be fair, I did state I just very clearly wanted a bloodbath. I mean in this game there isn't exactly a good and evil side, but just two sides wanting to eliminate the other. If it was actually village against mafia I wouldn't be so eager for a bloodbath.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Wow... it's nice to feel appreciated. 

BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA

DAY ONE

ToaK, Nato, Pulse, and Petewa were led to the gallows, each protesting their incumbent demise.

“I couldn’t possibly be responsible for the death of ToaD!” ToaK cried. “Blaming me because of my similar name is simply absurd!”

“Why do you all insist that I killed both Taka Nuvia and Pohatu?” Nato asked. “It’s literally impossible. They were killed by two different people! Your discrimination against Spot 19 disgusts me!”

“I would just like to let it be known that I hate you all,” Pulse said.

“I don’t remember killing anyone. Please help,” Petewa said, looking rather confused.

“Okay. Look.” A new person stepped forward, clapping their hands together as they approached the four supposedly guilty persons. “We all said a lot of things that you’re going to regret. But I think we can all put our differences behind us. For Mafia. You monster.”

“What does that even mean?!” Petewa cried. “Why do I have to regret it?!”

“You brought this upon yourself,” Nato snapped.

“Personally, I think being executed by Voltex is a rather biased approach,” Pulse replied. “He clearly supports the Bionicle Mafia over the Ninjago Mafia!”

The person (who was obviously Voltex) chuckled. “Excellent thinking, Pulse! Congratulations!”

“Thanks! Wait, why?”

And then Pulse found himself dangling from his neck by a rope.

“Oh god,” ToaK said before he could stop himself. “Ugh. Oh, that’s gross. His eyes are bugging out. Ew. Ew. I’m going to throw up.”

And then ToaK was also dangling from his neck by a rope.

“Nato, save me!” Petewa cried, throwing himself at Nato.

“Get off of me, scrub,” Nato muttered, pushing Petewa away.

“Nooooo!”

And then Petewa was also dangling from his neck by a rope. Nato observed this running trend and sighed.

“What a letdown,” he said, sighing. “Can’t you kill me in a more interesting way?”

Voltex laughed. “It’s been fun. Don’t come back.”

And then Nato was also dangling from a rope.

Voltex poofed into thin air, leaving everyone else to determine which roles they had executed.

ToaK (Nindroid) executed. Half guilty for the death of ToaD!

Pulse (Ninja) executed. Innocent!

Nato (Ninja) executed. Spot 19 trend broken!

Petewa (Nindroid) executed. Not guilty this time… or ever, now that he’s dead.

Roles have 24 hours to PM me their targets!

• Upvote 1

There are no innocents in this game. It's two factions against each other, instead of one very clear evil and seemingly 'innocent' villagers.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

There are definitely innocents in this game. One can be evil and commit murders but still be innocent of another murder that one didn't commit. They may not have been truly innocent, but all four lynched victims were innocent of the crimes they were accused of.

Edited by Vicarath

And sad little innocent me is dead. :(

That said, I can now reveal that I've actually been rooting for Bionicle the entire time. So you guys are off to a great start. 

There are definitely innocents in this game. One can be evil and commit murders but still be innocent of another murder that one didn't commit. They may not have been truly innocent, but all four lynched victims were innocent of the crimes they were accused of.

Not true. ToaK was one of the two people who killed ToaD.

Not true. ToaK was one of the two people who killed ToaD.

Well, then it was all worth it.

You, of all the people killed so far, I'm the only one that's been outright described as innocent following death.

Which is questionable since I did start the bandwagon on ToaK and myself.

So, as I see it, while you're innocent you have A TICKET FOR ONE FREE BANDWAGON which you can redeem between night scenes and day scenes so that you can lynch one person... FOR FREE! You'll still be called innocent*!

*not actually guaranteed to grant you innocence

Voltex merely said you were 'not guilty'. As I see it - with somewhat warped logic, mind you - being innocent and not guilty are not the same thing. You may be not guilty forever, but I was innocent only once, which doesn't stop me from being guilty in the past or the future. For example, Voltex has never said we had to commit the murders to be guilty of them. But the powers that be decided I was to be innocent, and since I had one free 'be innocent' ticket when I started a bandwagon Kapura, I was declared innocent. You, however, have not shown possession of a 'one free bandwagon/murder/lynching and be innocent' ticket. so you are merely not guilty forever as opposed to being guilty or innocent. Do you follow? 

• Upvote 2

The way I see it, he had the potential to be non-innocent, but was never able to reach it. Alas, a poor mafian, killed before he had a chance to kill. Such is the cruel twist of fate.

Bummed that I was away from a computer to vote last time, hope voting comes around before I have to leave again. I wanna help lynch someone and take away their potential to do anything in this game. :P

:music:

• Upvote 1