BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA

Voltex

Petewa was adamant that everyone voted for should get hung, especially Nato; just to spite him, the group did neither. Every vote for Voltex also somehow got swapped over to Petewa, Pahrak, Vicarath, and – somehow, despite him not even being the game – Luroka, making the four of them tied for the most votes.

All four were promptly burned alive.

Or burned dead, rather.

I honestly just wanted to see myself relynched. Yay.

Petewa was adamant that everyone voted for should get hung, especially Nato; just to spite him, the group did neither. Every vote for Voltex also somehow got swapped over to Petewa, Pahrak, Vicarath, and – somehow, despite him not even being the game – Luroka, making the four of them tied for the most votes.

All four were promptly burned alive.

Or burned dead, rather.

I honestly just wanted to see myself relynched. Yay.

happy for you

Well... I say... you very much disappoint me Bionicle group. Why would I seek such a large hanging of Ninjago if I was part of Ninjago? Such Disappointment.

Also I would advise not lynching anyone, since technically we want to keep the dark hunter and pyro alive...

On second thought, lynch Rylinth... 

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

One problem with your logic, Rylinth... and it's something that was pointed out earlier.

If I am the person behind this... then I'm part of the Bionicle side.

Why would someone on the same side want to willingly lynch an ally?

Therefore, with that logic leap, you're a ninja.

I vote Rylinth.

Votin- Oh wait, I'm still dead...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

One problem with your logic, Rylinth... and it's something that was pointed out earlier.

If I am the person behind this... then I'm part of the Bionicle side.

Why would someone on the same side want to willingly lynch an ally?

Therefore, with that logic leap, you're a ninja.

I vote Rylinth.

Not necessarily my fine feathered friend. I could very well be a Bionicle and just want everyone else dead. Bloodlust isn't really met with consequences in these games after all.  :evilbiggrin:

Or I could be voting you on the off chance you're the ninja and I just used your name as an excuse.

You can't just assume I'm the ninja based on wording.  :D

• Upvote 1

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Bother, I upvoted the wrong post. Ah well.

Not necessarily my fine feathered friend. I could very well be a Bionicle and just want everyone else dead. Bloodlust isn't really met with consequences in these games after all.  :evilbiggrin:

Or I could be voting you on the off chance you're the ninja and I just used your name as an excuse.

Ah, novice delusions...

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Bother, I upvoted the wrong post. Ah well.

Ah, novice delusions...

*chomps donut* Welcome to the Mafia. 

Well vote me if you want, peoples, but at the end of the day, someone's going to die. It's either going to be a Bionicle or the last ninja, both of which I'm fine with.

You cannot destroy energy; it merely changes to another form. I shall return someday to... (eh, I'll just quote myself here):

wreak my vengeance upon you.

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA

DAY THREE

Xccj.

Aerixx.

Rooster.

Rylinth.

Blade.

Deemo.

One Pyro.

One Shadowed One.

Two Dark Hunters.

One Matoran.

One final Ninja.

Despite a convincing case put forth by Rylinth to execute Blade, Blade’s consultancy of the wingdings had provided just enough proof to save her from the lynching. This left an increasingly nervous Rylinth as the only one scheduled to be executed.

When he did not show up to the designated spot on time, the others were not surprised in the slightest.

“Do you think he really was the killer?” Rooster asked, proving his naivety as the final Matoran.

“Not in the slightest,” Aerixx replied, chuckling. “No, I sent Xccj out to do the deed last night. It is… unfortunate that Voxumo was a Matoran, but oh well. Mistakes are made.”

“I can’t believe I was wrong about Miras,” Blade muttered to herself. “Rylinth showed all the signs of being a Matoran!”

“Well, there’s nothing for it,” Xccj decided, leading the way towards Rylinth’s house down the street. “Let’s go knock on his door and see what we find.”

“I have a bad feeling about this,” Deemo said, but of course, said bad feeling was ignored by the others.

The five Bionicle members gathered at Rylinth’s front door. They frantically whispered among themselves, arguing over who would ring the doorbell, before Blade finally rolled her eyes and pushed the button. A loud gong echoed inside the house, the entire building shaking.

GONG.

“What a loud gong,” Xccj commented. “How did he ever get any sleep? Ringing this would be the perfect late night prank!”

A speaker installed above the door crackled to life.

“Hello there, welcome to the home of Rylinth. You might have noticed that I am not at home right now.”

“No way,” Aerixx gasped, his voice full of false surprise.

“Yes way,” Rooster replied, missing the sarcasm entirely.

“So,” Rylinth’s voice continued, ignoring the interruptions. “Yes, I am the final Ninja. The ‘last one alive’, if that’s what you want to call it.”

“Well I mean, it is what we call it,” Deemo said, sounding confused. “I mean, he is the late one, right?”

“Yes,” Blade answered.

“Except that I’m NOT, SUCKERS!” Rylinth yelled, cackling madly. “HAHAHAHAHA! You foolish fools! Ninjago will not be defeated so easily! I have left and gone far away, for Ninjago shall not fall on this day! And when we return… we shall make you all pay!”

“Nice rhyming,” Rooster commented.

“It is nice, isn’t it?” Xccj replied. “It’s very thoughtful of him to leave us with such poetic words.”

“Anyway, in the hopes that you’re all not somehow last-scene invulnerable, this house will now explode. Goodbye,” Rylinth finished, his voice cutting off as the house did, indeed, explode.

All five surviving members of Bionicle were blasted back onto the street but otherwise unharmed; for they did have, as Rylinth had suspected, ‘last-scene invulnerability’.

“Well I’m glad that plot armor went to a good cause,” Blade said as they all stood to their feet, brushing dirt off of themselves.

(Somewhere, someone named Canis rolled in his grave).

“So… what now?” Deemo asked.

“Luckily, I planned for this eventuality,” Xccj told them, whipping out a wooden dummy painted to look like Rylinth out of his pocket. “We can just execute this!”

“How wonderful,” Aerixx drawled.

“Isn’t it?” Rooster replied with a grin, once more missing the sarcasm.

“Enough chitchat,” Blade replied, setting the dummy on fire. “There we go, job done.”

With nothing else to do, the five Bionicle members left to inform whoever was in charge of their armies that Bionicle had won. Ninjago had been defeated, because Bionicle Mafia was obviously better in every single way.

---

Far, far away, the Final Ninja sank down onto one knee as they kneeled before a man ancient in years and powerful in strength.

“We have failed you, Sensei Wu,” the Final Ninja murmured. “We have lost.”

“Ha!” the old man barked out a harsh laugh. “Not yet, we haven’t! Do not worry, my Final Ninja. We will return… and when we do, Bionicle shall be sorry.”

Rylinth (Ninja) executed.

THE END.

And that is Bionicle X Ninjago Mafia! I hope you all enjoyed – this was more fun to host than I was honestly expecting it to be. Probably the most fun I’ve had hosting a Mafia game since By the Numbers 2, to be quite honest.

Anyway, the story isn’t over yet! I’m not sure when I will be hosting it (heck, if nobody objects, I could technically start it up later this week), but the conflict shall continue in:

BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA II: NINJAGO STRIKES BACK

Coming to a forum near you when… well, whenever you people want it too.

Anyway, that’s it. Have a good day!

[i’ll leave this topic open for 24 hours to discuss the game or whatever before I report it for closing.]

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 4

BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA II: Ninjago Strikes Back?

Are we in Ninjago even capable of that?

We're much better at shooting ourselves. In the foot. Repeatedly. With at least two of those shots being my fault. One bullet for me, one bullet for ToaK, because I started those two bandwagons.

We're our own worst enemy. The BIONICLE side doesn't need to be around for us to fail, and as proven by how most rounds went... we are spectacular at failing spectacularly.

Edited by Pulse Is Not An Ostrich

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA II: Ninjago Strikes Back?

Are we in Ninjago even capable of that?

We're much better at shooting ourselves. In the foot. Repeatedly. With at least two of those shots being my fault. One bullet for me, one bullet for ToaK, because I started those two bandwagons.

We're our own worst enemy. The BIONICLE side doesn't need to be around for us to fail, and as proven by how most rounds went... we are spectacular at failing spectacularly.

Well I mean, the four Ninjas I used in this game certainly won't be returning, nor will the Nindroids :P

Bionicle won, as I always knew it would. Well done.

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Wait, I didn't actually die?!

I knew I was doomed for death failure from the start of the game. I mean, if things had gone south and Ninjago started winning I probably would've lynched myself.  :P

Like there was even a chance of Bionicle losing.

Still, for my first Mafia game I can't believe I lasted as long as I did.  :D

That was quite fun. I'm trying to remember the last game I enjoyed quite that much. It might have been XX, though Luroka Constants Phase I was also pretty good.

I look forward to the sequel.

Like there was even a chance of Bionicle losing.

Well, we lost our Medic and our Detective (both roles of admittedly rather variable usefullness) on the first Night, so things weren't initially rosy for us. 

I'm curious, how many folks actually voted for ToaK because of the clue? Did only one person catch it? I don't believe that anyone voted for Shadow_Ignited/Deemo.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)