Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

*Unsure whether to laugh at the Ponies toys or to hide from the people buying them*

Yeah, those people and their toys! And how they buy them! And discuss them online! Who goes to a forum to discuss toys? :P

Also, I generally detest McDonalds food.

I think I might be the only person on the planet who thinks it tastes good. Of course, I don't eat it in excess, but once a month it's good. Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

*shrugs* I buy MLP toys (in toy stores) because I want to and I've taken a liking to collecting them. :PThere's nothing wrong with that, as far as I know.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

*Unsure whether to laugh at the Ponies toys or to hide from the people buying them*

Yeah, those people and their toys! And how they buy them! And discuss them online! Who goes to a forum to discuss toys? :P

Also, I generally detest McDonalds food.

I think I might be the only person on the planet who thinks it tastes good. Of course, I don't eat it in excess, but once a month it's good.
I'm the same with McDonald's food, or any fastfood really. But that's besides the point. I haven't gotten into collecting any of the toys, I may just do what I did with Bionicle and collect a certain character, most likely Scootaloo. But until I get back home, I can't really do a whole lot.

Scootaloo,

the greatest chicken/dodo/scooter riding Pegasus ever

I love future Twi's eyepatch. XDAlso the "I'm you from next Tuesday" part. :lol:

Solid SparkleTime JokesBut no Dr. Whooves....well guess Hasbro didn't want to be sued or something. Or they didn't want to make the same mistake like Derpy. Still GLad Derpy is back, and Twilight has a brother whose gonna get married?!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I love future Twi's eyepatch. XDAlso the "I'm you from next Tuesday" part. :lol:

Solid SparkleTime JokesBut no Dr. Whooves....well guess Hasbro didn't want to be sued or something. Or they didn't want to make the same mistake like Derpy. Still GLad Derpy is back, and Twilight has a brother whose gonna get married?!

Patience. If Whooves is going to appear, it doesn't have to be in the clip they've shown. Perhaps Twilight looks up info on time travel, and the Doctor has already checked it out? He could appear anywhere in the episode.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

So quick question.Anypony know how many BZPmembers here are bronies? (Or BIObronies since this is a BIONICLE Zone)

Patience. If Whooves is going to appear, it doesn't have to be in the clip they've shown. Perhaps Twilight looks up info on time travel, and the Doctor has already checked it out? He could appear anywhere in the episode.
Good point.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

So anypony here who is also a Ninjago fan is encouraged to check out My Little Ninja: Friendship is Spinjitzu [/shamelessadvertising]I'm very excited for tomorrow's episode.

From that clip, it already looks like it'll be hilarious. Plus, based on that clip, it's not one of those episodes where you can predict exactly what will happen (although we can be sure that Twilight driving herself mad with worry will not be in her best interest).

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

I'm not sure if I want to buy MLP toys yet, but I might like to have a few figures of the Mane Six to display.What toys do bronies usually buy? Is it the mystery packs?

I'm mixing it up, actually. :P Got a couple of brushable ones, but the blind bags (or mystery bags) form the main bulk of my collection.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Is it me, or did they change the animation style?

I think they're just experimenting a bit, like with the vanishing points in Lesson Zero, and the 3D effect in the latest episode.

I'm not sure if I want to buy MLP toys yet, but I might like to have a few figures of the Mane Six to display.What toys do bronies usually buy? Is it the mystery packs?

I actually don't have any of the blind bags... just AJ and her truck, along with a brushable Rarity.
19704_s.gif

Is it me, or did they change the animation style?

I think they're just experimenting a bit, like with the vanishing points in Lesson Zero, and the 3D effect in the latest episode.
Don't forget Pinkie's extremely well-timed trot in Smile, Smile, Smile. :P

f9Qcky7.png

New Episode info:

Title: MMMystery on the Friendship ExpressAir Date: April 7, 2012Summary: A cake Pinkie Pie is guarding for a contest is ruined on the way to Canterlot and an investigation begins..

Also, has anyone else heard of Tara Strong's troll song "Twililicious"? All I can say is, Twilight is an adorable troll.

Edited by Zok: Insane Math Wizard

It's not trolling if everypony enjoys it. So we have Solid Sparkle, PCIS( Pony Criminal Invesitagtion service), And love birds...okaySo what other unknown relatives do the mane six have? I wonder is dashy has a brother or brothers, which would explain her tomboynessAlso, why wasn't mlp Fim elected for best animation? I mean the fan base is probably bigger than sponge bob, well at leat phineas and Ferb are nominated

Edited by Alt. D

A lot of people seem to dislike the revelation that Shining Armor is Twilight's brother. The main two criticisms seem to be that he was never mentioned before, and that he looks nothing like Twilight herself. My counterpoints are that Twilight hasn't even mentioned her parents more than once, and that Shining Armor practically looks more like Twilight's parents than Twilight herself does. Expecting that the only family members of the mane cast are the ones we've heard about or seen would imply that neither Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash even HAVE families (to say nothing of Scootaloo).I personally like to think that if we ever see Rainbow's parents they'll turn out to be elegant and proper compared to Rainbow Dash's tomboyishness. Perhaps Rainbow's mom is the not-at-all-creatively-named Rainbow Flash from the toyline?I do tend to consider Scootaloo to be a "feral child" who, if she does have a living family, doesn't pay them much heed. Perhaps she lives with an aunt or uncle? In any case, I doubt she has any siblings.And I have no idea what Fluttershy's parents or relatives might be like.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Okay.I'm going to do it.The new MLP episode is coming on as I type this, and I am going to watch it.It's on! =D

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

I guess Dr. whoove would be there from now on at that time spell section. Anywho, great episode and I found a fellow brony today (well half brony)

Highlights of the new episode for me:

-FUTURE TWI IS EPIC-Pinkie Panic-Las Pegasus and Baltimare now canon-Gates of Heck now canon. I really want to see Tartarus in a future episode.-The return of Pinkie Sense (Where did that pot come from? Was Derpy flying overhead?)-Twilight monitors EVERYTHING. And decides to stop time. Makes sense to me!-Twi, Pinkie and Spike "sneak" in. Also return of Night Guards!-Princess Celestia makes awesome appearance - first time we've seen her in ages!

All in all, the plot was really predictable, but it's great how they could work in time travel without a paradox. A lot of great comedy and a good moral. Didn't quite live up to my expectations (I wanted more Twi freakout!), but a good episode all in all.

Edited by lavaside rahi

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

So Psycho twilight is back, trollestia is back, Derpy is still alive, we might have found derpys dad, pinkie sense returns yet again, more evil beasts, heck exists in equestria

The new episode was great, as always. Seems war is canon now, along with some sort of monster prison for evil creatures... I am certainly interested in that. I can't say I'm too thrilled about the whole idea of time travel... it is not possible in the slightest in the real world, as time is merely an illusion we use to perceive the universe with. Another bone to pick... if Future-Twi came TO the past, then that means that what we're seeing is the past, not the present.... but that's up for debate. Anyhow, we all know how Time travel can screw up a plot line, what with paradoxes and the like, but if handled correctly, it could be a very interesting plot device. (See Lost)Gypsy Pinkie was really funny, and her prediction was... predictable. XD Couldn't find Derpy... I may need to watch it again to find her, but I wasn't exactly keeping my eyes peeled anyhow. So, overall, a great episode, though Future-Twi did go a liiiittle bit overboard in telling Present-Twi not to worry about the 'coming disaster'. And she could have decided not to go, since she knew what was going to happen there. But that's just me being picky, wonderful job on the creators' part. ^_^

-Skar

I can't say I'm too thrilled about the whole idea of time travel... it is not possible in the slightest in the real world, as time is merely an illusion we use to perceive the universe with. Another bone to pick... if Future-Twi came TO the past, then that means that what we're seeing is the past, not the present.... but that's up for debate. Anyhow, we all know how Time travel can screw up a plot line, what with paradoxes and the like, but if handled correctly, it could be a very interesting plot device. (See Lost)So, overall, a great episode, though Future-Twi did go a liiiittle bit overboard in telling Present-Twi not to worry about the 'coming disaster'. And she could have decided not to go, since she knew what was going to happen there. But that's just me being picky, wonderful job on the creators' part. ^_^

-Skar

I've already spent enough time with Doctor who over these last few months to easily understand that her going back in time to tell herself not to worry about panicing about a great disaster was futile from the start, as she had already gone back in time and gotten paniced over it, thus those events were set in stone and couldn't be altered. Wibbily wobbily, timey wimey stuff in it's purest form, or simply a Stable Time Loop if you prefer.That was fun. And it was funny to see the Background Character Frequently Known As Doctor Whooves only make one appearance in the usual civilian group shot. I like them screwing with fan antipation like that.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

It was a fun episode.Also, when

Cerberus appeared, the first thing I thought (and mentioned to my friend) was "Hey, Mass Effect reference!". :PYeah yeah, I know Cerberus is older than time, but the timing of him is uncanny.

f9Qcky7.png

Does anyone else think that Twilight resembles Ganon from the animated Legend of Zelda cartoon due to her excess and unneeded teleporting? Well, I suppose Spike would be Link and Rarity would be Zelda. Fluttershy would be Sprite and Pinkie would be the triforce of wisdom just because it would be hilarious to see how askew everyone would be because of it. XD-cough-

Loved the new episode. Ninja ponies are taking over. XP Also, huzzah for stable time loops!Edit: Also, does anyone think that Gypsy Pinkie could have been an allusion to Friendship is Witchcraft? I kinda doubt it, but the possibility just makes me abundantly happy. XD All she needs is a portal.

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Pinkie and her Gypsie magic. Friendship is Withcraft anyone?And the first thing that came to mind when Spike mentioned getting a stomach ache from the ice cream: "Spike, if you eat all that ice cream, you're going to get a wicked bad tummy ache!"

Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Saw the new episode. We've been overdue for a Twilight Sparkle episode. The paradox makes my head hurt. But all time travel does, really.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Some guy I know was telling me that future Twilight looked like Old Snake from Metal Gear Solid. I didn't see it at the time, but I think I get it now.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

just watched the new episode:>Ponies have Arbor day.>Twi's voice is a little off>"Come with me if you want to live.">"You are not scientifically possible.">Viva Las Pegasus!>It's Fluffy! erm, Cerebrus.>Tartarus = Karz, and Mr. Mohawk :P>Spike is an Ice cream addict, and RD's voice's also off>Watch as I work my gypsy magic, eye of newt and cinnamon! :P>Careful, Derpy, you've gotta stop dropping things.>Horse head nebula? They're in our universe!>My Little Gear Soild: Sneaking is magic.>I guess Twi's allowed to roam all of Canterlot?>"Well, happy Tuesday">you sound ridiculous.>"No I'm not, I'm a chicken, Bwaak!Not my favorite Twi episode, but I still enjoyed it.

Edited by My Little Taku

Well I liked it, but I found towards the end it got predictable. That may be because I've seen a lot time traveling media do that but hey. The scene where past Twilight meets future Twilight was "liquid Sparkle and solid Sparkle" though I wish they gave the other mane six a little screen time. All in all a good episode in my opinion

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Holy cOw!!!! Balddumborat (the internet voice o derpy/ditzy) just made a Derpy version of smile smile smile! With nearly 200 bronies signing in the chorus! Check it out!!!!

The new episode was a lot of fun. Half of the problems were Spike's fault in the first place. Though I have to say it was pretty predictable what the disaster was going to be. I did enjoy the night guards though.

Holy cOw!!!! Balddumborat (the internet voice o derpy/ditzy) just made a Derpy version of smile smile smile! With nearly 200 bronies signing in the chorus! Check it out!!!!

I just listened to this too, and I was really impressed. It sounds really good.

Scootaloo,

the greatest chicken/dodo/scooter riding Pegasus ever