Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

Wow. The wall may not be entertaining, but this comic was. All those expressions were just hilarious to me for some reason. That was a rather funny way of doing things. I'm surprised, though. Arga has pulled no pranks for a while.I suppose now would be a good time to mention I can project holograms from my eyes?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

... I wasn't around, and just finished catching up with your comics. So sorry if I dig up some old stuff, but there are things I simply need to comment on. ^^'

Manly, not cuteBased off of Takanuvia's opinion on how cute the kit looks (which is also why she is cameo'd).[...]~Soran
...I would love to squeal in delight but to be honest that would be far too girly. *ahem* So...gosh this is cute.Adorable....Manly. Manly, of course. What am I even thinking...Oh right, and I feel more than just honoured by the cameo huggle.gif
TelevisionBackgrounds affect the characters more then some people may think...
That expression in the last panel. No wait, all of the expressions are awesome. Perfect.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Kenny TalksI'm pretty sure most of you expected this to happen. I originally was going to introduce this characteristic later, but I had thought of a couple of comic ideas that could work if I introduced it sooner.Also I'm sorry for not making the comic earlier, I was working on another comic for another series called Rift (which I think you guys should totally check out).Anyway, enjoy. Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

That comic was funny! Those expressions are priceless. I can't wait to see the other character's response to that.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

And then Sycron attempts to get a picture of Akino with an expression!But didn't Akino use to make expressions in LTSL?
He very rarely ever actually made any expressions but that was mainly due to my incapability at the time to create any facial expressions (specifically the mouth). Akino typically has a blank stare if you look back at the comics the only difference is that in LTSL he actually moved his body parts where in this season he almost never moves them as you can see normally when talking he might tilt a certain direction or he might just stand on his head or if he is moving there might be a motion blur but he basically never actually moves a body part.You must also remember as I explained a couple months ago that the setting of the comics is a few months after LTSL. The story is that after Soran moves out Akino is stuck with Genie. Genie tricks Akino into making his final wish which then lets Genie basically move him and his lamp away from Akino. After already losing 2 friends (technically Genie was basically forced to hang out with Akino) Akino was driven insane again and was having some flash backs of his past (Which will be explained later). He then later moved in with your character where he kind of settled in for a while until he had to actually make money which was where he tried to rob the bank and failed miserably. Then the rest of the story you basically know.~Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

You know, my original headcanon was going to be that Kenny was some sort of random project of Ler's - Perhaps an elastic brain so as it wouldn't be damaged by impacts. But then, say, someone mistook it for a toy, shenanigans happened causing it to grow, and then it got away or something. Was going to make a fancomic about it, but the kits aren't up to date, so I can't use them. Oh well, whatever works. Your plan, after all.

Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.