Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

Gah, still haven't been able to catch her at the right time. You'd think, with her being my own sister, that I'd be able to ask her more easily. Then again, when we're together, I forget. XD

Vote for TH--oh wait, wrong topic.Er, join! If you want to play what is shaping up to be the most epic Mafia game since Mafia #0: Sliced Bread, join! :w:

I lol'd twice.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Lhikevikk seems to want me to join, and I suppose there's no harm in it. Likely I'll die soon enough that it won't take up too much of my time. XD So I guess you could put me down for a slot.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

I know I'm a little late, but maybe you could find room for a forty-first role?

A graduate student at Trinity/Computed the square of infinity.\But it gave him the fidgets/To put down the digits,\So he dropped math and took up divinity.

I know I'm a little late, but maybe you could find room for a forty-first role?

But I... and the... I said...CONFLICTION*explodes*Yeah I guess. :|

- :burnmad:

Edit: Will definitely have those roles out by (sometime) tomorrow.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Even with 40 players, we manage to get one person who misses sign-up. :w:

That's me. Always fashionably late. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngDidn't mean to make trouble for you, Burn. Hope exploding doesn't hurt too much.

A graduate student at Trinity/Computed the square of infinity.\But it gave him the fidgets/To put down the digits,\So he dropped math and took up divinity.

CDT. It's tomorrow now.Anyway, YES. 42 would be awesome! I'll get the roles out in 6 hours or when she joins, whichever comes later.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons