• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

So, What Is Your Favorite Blog On Bzp?

blog disscussion favorite

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,801 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 10:55 AM

Title says it all. :)

#2 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,070 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 11:10 AM

Oh dang. I like so many of them.On the old boards, I used to have a small number of blogs favorited so I could keep track of them. While they are now somewhat outdated, they were LewaLew's, Aho-Chan's, mine, Blog HQ (http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.png), Brickeens', and Lhikevikk's.This is not to say that these are the only blogs I limit myself to - I try to read as many entries as I can. I also like ~Allegretto~'s, Kakaru's, Bambi's, Smeag's, Xaeraz's, SquishyFrog's, Velox's, Laughin'Man's, Daiker's, bonesiii's, VampireBohrok's, Wrinkledlion X's, Aanchir's, Black Six's, Waffles', Ballom's, Mysterious Minifig's, Arpy's, ThylonArchitect's, and Grant-Sud's.Non-Premier Blogs that I enjoyed included Emkay's, Cholie's, and Peach 00's.Again, this is nowhere near an exhaustive list.

hatpile_banner.jpg

#3 Offline Eeko

Eeko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,288 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 11:24 AM

I love Hahli Husky's blog, I usually can get a chuckle by reading hers.Akano's, though it's not updated very often.Bambi's, becuase of ponies.I did enjoy reading Emkay's and Peach 00's when they had them.I read a lot more, but those tend to be my favorites.

jlovfkk.jpg

#4 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 12:18 PM

In theory, this topic could be polled.Realistically, however, that would not be possible. XDHmm... let's see... I really don't think I have a favourite, other than my own. Oh yeah, well, there's Sumiki's. I like it, mainly because of the Tuesday Tablescraps, and I read Brickeens' on occasion.I also read TWA's often.

On the old boards, I used to have a small number of blogs favorited so I could keep track of them. While they are now somewhat outdated, they were LewaLew's, Aho-Chan's, mine, Blog HQ ( http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.png), Brickeens', and Lhikevikk's.This is not to say that these are the only blogs I limit myself to - I try to read as many entries as I can. I also like ~Allegretto~'s, Kakaru's, Bambi's, Smeag's, Xaeraz's, SquishyFrog's, Velox's, Laughin'Man's, Daiker's, bonesiii's, VampireBohrok's, Wrinkledlion X's, Aanchir's, Black Six's, Waffles', Ballom's, Mysterious Minifig's, Arpy's, ThylonArchitect's, and Grant-Sud's.Non-Premier Blogs that I enjoyed included Emkay's, Cholie's, and Peach 00's.

:(I thought you liked me... :crying:

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#5 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 12:31 PM

All of them. :PWell, most of the blogs I liked were made by non premier members...

#6 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,007 posts

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 12:37 PM

That Wretched Automaton character. The way he can so effortlessly whine and talk about stuff nobody cares about is just geni-Oh, wait that's me.I don't particularly have any favourites. I just read whatever comes up. Names that spring to mind are Valenti, Bambi, Paradoxophobia and Tilius's. Not that I'm stalking the aforementioned. Much.

I also read TWA's often.

BAM! I got a mention!

Edited by The Wretched Automaton, Mar 30 2012 - 12:37 PM.

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#7 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 01:17 PM

That Wretched Automaton character. The way he can so effortlessly whine and talk about stuff nobody cares about is just geni-Oh, wait that's me.I don't particularly have any favourites. I just read whatever comes up. Names that spring to mind are Valenti, Bambi, Paradoxophobia and Tilius's. Not that I'm stalking the aforementioned. Much.

I also read TWA's often.

BAM! I got a mention!

I bet you only mentioned me 'cause I mentioned yours. XDAnd don't worry, Automaton, we all find pages where our friends have a lot of posts so that we can hover over their name every few minutes to find out what they're doing. XD

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#8 Offline Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,063 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 03:41 PM

Eucliwood's, Allgretto's, Cholie's (when he's premier), Brickeens', and that's about it.

Edited by Bambi, Mar 30 2012 - 03:42 PM.

#9 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,007 posts

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 05:44 PM

I also read TWA's often.

BAM! I got a mention!

I bet you only mentioned me 'cause I mentioned yours. XD

Debts must be repaid. :P

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#10 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,841 posts

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 06:59 PM

I guess Black Six's blog, though I often read entries from various blogs.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#11 Offline Ballom

Ballom
  • Premier Member
  • Great Disks Recovered

• 9,457 posts

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 07:24 PM

Back when I could favorite blogs at the top of the blog list, I had the blogs of the following members there: me, Sumiki, Velox, Brickeens, Nuju Metru, and . . . I think that's it. Hard to remember now, after a whole year.~B~

sands_banner.jpg

#12 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Sailor Guardian

• 5,144 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 30 2012 - 11:55 PM

The dashboard.

#13 Offline Phauxx

Phauxx
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Seventh Toa

• 6,324 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2012 - 06:28 PM

Oh, there's so many good ones! I would have to say the the staff usually have some great ones!
Posted Image

#14 Offline Peach 00

Peach 00
  • Banned Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,195 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 09:03 AM

Taka Nuvia's Possession, Obsession, and Inferna Firesword's Seneca's Keep. Always have good reads.
On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground
And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground
Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained
And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away
And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

#15 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 06:29 PM

AH HAHAHAHA.I DON'T READ BLOGS.... why am I posting, then?I did like MT Zehvor's blog Boxtus Arena or whatever it was called, but I'm pretty sure it's gone now.-Skar

#16 Offline Tavakai

Tavakai
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,886 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 06:44 PM

I think my absolute favorite was Dokuma's. It was pretty much all around awesome.

button.png

#17 Offline Reya

Reya
  • Premier Member
  • Trusted Trader

• 11,404 posts

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 06:31 AM

I enjoy reading Tilius's blog. It has some great stuff in there.

#18 Offline Fairy Knight

Fairy Knight
  • Premier Member
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,021 posts

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 09:31 AM

Taka Nuvia's Possession, Obsession, and Inferna Firesword's Seneca's Keep. Always have good reads.

Awwww, thanks <3... now I can't say mine, like I always do. :lol:I read many, many blogs, so I can't really pick a favourite. :/

screenshot_53.jpg

Sometimes appearanes change, but the heart behind them stays the same...

#19 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,033 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 08:12 AM

Being an egotistical guy, my favourite blog is mine.But I rather like Armadijo's and Paradoxophobia's ones as well.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#20 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 10:38 PM

Haven't really been in the blogs much since the forums returned :/.

webmaster.png

#21 Offline The Swimming Beard

The Swimming Beard
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,209 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 12:03 PM

I like Squish E. Frog's the best.

14429550443_81164861ed_m.jpg                                                   14283430456_547b585d15_m.jpg

BBCC 68 entry: SCM-541: The White Viper                               July flickr Contest Entry: Tyrak, Toa of Light

#22 Offline Roablin

Roablin
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 354 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 07:30 PM

Eh let's see.My favorite was Bonesiii's back when he posted those long entries of his. So basically before the downtime, his was top.Now Squishyfrog's is sometimes funny. Hahli Husky's is very entertaining. I've always liked Gerlicky's FREE EASY MONEY for some abject reason. A lot of them are great.

Edited by Roablin, Apr 21 2012 - 07:31 PM.

Posted Image

#23 Online dotcom

dotcom
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,795 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 08:05 PM

The dashboard.

This!All blogs are cool with me, so I always use the dashboard. The dashboard is a beautiful thing.

storengusu_-_copy.jpg

#24 Offline rabbit

rabbit
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,051 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2012 - 08:55 AM

Makuta of Oz and bonesii's blogs.

imx_327053664.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer