Mafia T2: The Cult Returns

Voltex

alright then should of made an acount before now oh well to the comedys iv'e been following

So are you joining, or no? If you are going to join, just go make ten quick posts in comedies and short stories. Shouldn't take too long.

Actually, I believe Comedies is another Forum where posts don't count. For some reason. XD

Erm, posts count in all of the Library. Just like they count in Comics. Comedies and Comics aren't so noobish that they made posts not count, y'know. :P-ibrow

Ah, what the hey. I might as well join. I promise not to spout long Zelda speeches, 'kay?

Edited by Lord Ghirahim
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

That has to be new. I would swear on my mother's not yet filled or even dug grave that posts didn't count in the library before the downtime.

- :burnmad:

If by "new" you mean from since at least December of 2008, then yes, it is new.On topic, we can start! I'm sending out the role pms now; Civilians will not receive a pm.-ibrow

Geez, blame the person who's eager to start.Though I do hope I get a role.OH WAIT THIS IS A MAFIA GAME EVERYONE'S GOING TO KILL ME NOW AAAAHHHHH

Edited by Belonephobia

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Geez, blame the person who's eager to start.Though I do hope I get a role.OH WAIT THIS IS A MAFIA GAME EVERYONE'S GOING TO KILL ME NOW AAAAHHHHH

Don't worry, they'll be two busy attacking me, Lloyd, Blade, and a few others in the first round or so.

Rather popular game? It flippin' revolutionized multiplayer video games. On top of that, it came with four other of the greatest games ever made, all of which one could get at their local Best Buy for $20.00.

I still need the Medic and the iBrow (Scout/Demoman) who must pm me before round 1. Spy does not necessarily have to take action until Round 2.-ibrowEDIT: Scene should be up soon; if someone would kindly post so that I can just post the scene when it's finished, much appreciated. :P

Edited by ibrow

SCENE 1: THE CLIFFThe Spy, wearing his paper mask, slipped inside his target’s house through the front window, which had been opened a crack. Picking a cigar and sticking it into his mouth upon lighting it, he activated his inviswatch and began to creep through the house, invisible.As he reached the target’s bedroom, he saw that the target was asleep, despite it being midday. Certain that the target was thus guilty, the Spy had pulled out his knife and was about to stab his target in the eye when he spotted the target’s identification- unfortunately, it appeared as though this was not the target he had been looking for.The Spy sighed in disappointment and, feeling the need to do something to the target, kicked him in the shin before vanishing from view. As the target lurched out of bed, cursing, the Spy was already on the front lawn, picking up the briefcase he’d stolen from the Intelligence Room earlier as he made his way back to the Cult HQ.Later that evening, at the Cliff:The Engineer leaned against the Dispenser he had set up at the Cliff (reason for the location? Well, even the Engineer knew that when somebody died, it had to be entertaining), watching several other people from the Village arguing nearby.“He said he was protecting me!” Blade shouted, shoving the Medic away.“Nonsense, nobody in zeir right mind vould protect you over me!” the Medic proclaimed.“Maybe he’s protecting me and Burnmad.” Kal Grochi spoke up.“Also nonsense.” The Medic shook his head. “Zere is no vay he vould not protect me, I tell you.”“How ‘bout y’all just let me think for a minute, and I’ll tell y’all my decision after?” the Engineer asked.“Sounds fair to me.” Burnmad shrugged, sitting at the edge of the cliff.“Hey! Get avay from zat cliff!” the Medic screeched, grabbing Burnmad by the neck and hauling him back.“Leggo!” Burnmad snarled, shoving the Medic away.The Medic pulled out a rather threatening syringe gun, but before he could take action (and before Burnmad could scream), the Engineer wacked both of them on the head with his wrench.“I’ve decided I’m gonna protect Burnmad here and that guy Blade over there.” The Engineer told them.“What about me?” Taka Nuvia asked nervously, glancing up from where she had been sitting alone, with what appeared to be two different ID cards in her hands.“I’d protect you if I could miss, but the problem is, I can’t protect all a y’all.”“Hey, what are those?” Blade interrupted, grabbing one of the two cards. “Wait a minute, this says that you’re-”“Give it back!” Taka Nuvia shouted.“You’re the Demoguy?!” Blade exclaimed. “You’re gonna kill all of us!”“Wait, this one says she’s the Scout!” Kal Grochi announced, confused. “So she’s the only one able to outrun the Pyro!”“Give them back!” Taka Nuvia seethed, leaping up and wrestling the Demoman ID from Blade before turning to Kal Grochi. “Give it back!”“Vatch vere you are standing....” the Medic called.Taka Nuvia didn’t notice how close she was to the cliff as she wrestled the Scout ID from Kal Grochi, a triumphant smirk on her face. The Villager lunged in front of her to grab the ID back, laughing- until Taka Nuvia shoved him away and then toppled off of the cliff.“You pushed her off!” Burnmad cried. “Why would you do that?!”“I-what the...” Kal Grochi peered over the side to see that there was a rather large ledge five feet below that Taka Nuvia had landed on. “It’s okay, she didn’t fall too far.”“It’s not okay!” Burnmad protested, joining Kal Grochi at the edge. “Look! There’s a bullet hole in her mask!”The iBrow (Scout/Demoman) killed by Sniper.“Oh vell. Looks like protecting you vas ze wrong decision, you stupid Toa.” The Medic sighed, punching Burnmad in the face.“But I was protecting ‘im!” the Engineer protested.“I vas protecting him first!”“No!”“Yes!”Meanwhile, far across the Town....The Sniper cursed as he missed his intended target, Kal Grochi, by a millimetre and got Taka Nuvia instead. Twice as unfortunately for him was the Detective he found with a pair of binoculars in hand standing beside him a second later.“You just killed the only female in this town, you stupid Australian.” The Detective grumbled.“It wasn’t my fault the stupid Villager guy moved out of the way!”“Trying to kill Villagers too, eh?”“Look mate, you can’t pin the blame on me.”“I know who you are Sniper, just remember that....”With that, the Detective lunged forward, grabbing the Sniper’s ID, and then melted into the night, ensuring that the Sniper would be unable to get into the local Eggnog Café.Back at the Cliff, since cliffs are awesome:By now the argument between the Medic and the Engineer had cooled down and they had retreated several feet away from one another.“Mmmmph!” a voice said behind Burnmad and Blade, both leaning against the Dispenser.“Wait a minute...” Blade frowned. “The only guy I know that talks like that is the... Pyro!!”By that point of course, the Pyro had already barrel rolled into Burnmad and sent him tumbling to sit beside Kal Grochi.“Bonjour!” the Pyro said, lifting his mask enough to speak to them. “I learned that from the Spy! Anyway, I gotta kill one of you before I leave tonight, so you guys gotta pick: flamethrower or axe?”“Wait, you’re only killing one of us?” Kal Grochi asked. “Why do you have two death options?”“Because air guitar is awesome.” The Pyro replied, demonstrating his skills for them. “Now seriously, what do you pick?”“Axe!” Burnmad yelled.“Looks like I get flamethrower.” Kal Grochi mumbled.“Hey, don’t be so glum!” the Pyro grinned, pulling out his flamethrower. “You get to die from my awesome homemade flamethrower!”“YES! I’M STILL ALIVE!!” Burnmad bellowed.“You woulda been alive anyway partner.” The Engineer called. “I got my Dispenser here for a reason!”“Oh, right.” Burnmad glanced to Kal Grochi. “Think you can make it?”The Pyro chuckled and set Kal Grochi on fire, causing the Matoran to scream and bolt for the Dispenser.“Hey, that’s not fair!” the Pyro cried. “Take that, you cheater!”The Pyro flicked a switch on the side of his flamethrower labelled “alt. – right click” and fired- except this time a compressed blast of air flew out, blasting Kal Grochi harmlessly past the Dispenser and over the cliff.“...maybe there’s another ledge for him to land on?” Blade asked nervously.“Nah, he’s dead.” The Pyro replied, fixing his gas mask fully in place. “MmmmMMMmmmph!”Villager Killed by Pyro.“Well, it looks like all ze action for today is done.” The Medic announced, dusting his shoulders off. “If you vill all excuse me, I must go home and cook myself a pork chop.”Later on, somewhere in the Village:“FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, JUST GET IN THE STUPID THING!!” the Cultist screeched, shoving the village member into wherever he was stuffing him. “It’s bad enough that I was late getting to you, but by this point I’ve missed coffee and eggnog because of you!”Someone is missing due to Cult.Suspects in Taka Nuvia’s Death (Sniper):
  • [*]MoC1: Technic Gladiator[*]An Imploding Impulsion[*]JiMing[*]Zakaro

Suspects in Kal Grochi’s Death (Pyro):

• [*]Tyler Durden[*]Jl1223 X[*]PurpleBouncy[*]Squish E. Frog

Suspects in *CLASSIFIED*’s Disappearance (Cult):

• [*]The Lorax[*]Toa Onarax[*]Vinylstep[*]The Wretched Automaton

“You just killed the only female in this town, you stupid Australian.” The Detective grumbled.

Oh man....I feel....so sad......On a side note, YAY! Game started! That was long! So villagers vote for all of them, right? My vote:Sniper: JiMingPyro: Tyler DurdenCult: The LoraxOk!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I just chose the second person from each category. I'm trying a new strategy this game.

An Imploding ImpulsionJl1223 XToa Onarax

Change Jl to me, even though he isn't an option.Everybody, for my death, change your subject to me. Cause it'll just be funny. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now