IC: Stranger (Ares Illusion Dream)He chuckled and splashed her back before diving into the water to avoid her splashing. IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)"This is a pleasant surprise." he said as he walked over and sat down on the couch next to her before accepting the whiskey, "Aren't you going to drink some too?" he asked wanting to make sure he wasn't being poisoned.

IC: Icitine "Of course. But one always offers the higher ranked person the first glass." She then poured herself her own glass, taking a big sip before setting it down on the table. Lilliana got closer to the Coloner, here hand gently rubbing his shoulder.IC: LibertyNoel turned red and then looked for Ares. "Where did he go?" She said softly, scanning the water.

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)He watched her take a sip before he took gulp of his glass himself. "This is nice whiskey." he smiled at her as she rubbed his shoulder. "I thought you and John had something going, that's what Rapture told me." he said as she moved closer to him.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)Listening to what was going on with his girlfriend and the Colonel; John's hands twisted into fists as he tried to keep his cool.IC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)He burst out of the water next to her using his levitating powers as the water splashed Noel.

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“Maybe I don’t.” he said as she kissed his neck, he turned to her and kissed her.IC: Ares (Ares Dream Illusion)He laughed as she jumped into his back and then took off into the air, flying through the air with Noel on his back. “Hold on!” he yelled as water droplets fell off his body.

IC: IcitineLilliana wanted to throw up, the Colonel's disgusting lips were touching hers, but she had to do this...for John and the others. She kissed the Colonel back and as she did, she poured the Colonel more whiskey. IC: LibertyNoel screamed as they suddenly flew into the air, gripping tightly onto Ares. "You can warn me next time!"

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)He continued to kiss her before accepting the whiskey glass and quickly draining it, kissing her again with alcohol on his breath now.IC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)“Haha what’s the fun in that?” he said as they flew through the air over the island. Ares felt free and happy like this with Noel.“Let’s stay here.” he said as the wind rustled them.

IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“This is our only shot okay?” she said her eyes brimming with tears. “This is our only hope so stop poking holes in our plan or we will never make it out alive.”IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“Oh yes.” he grinned as he drained his new cup of whiskey starting to become intoxicated from the large glasses. He ran a hand over her body and kissed her again, “I’ve wanted to do this for a long time.”IC: Ares (Ares Dream Illusion)As they levitated over the island paradise Ares then sent them hurtling towards the water, he then went into a dive with Noel on his back as they gracefully plunged into the water.

IC: JaredI tried a deep breath (failing, as I didn't have lungs), only half paying attention to the conversation. There was something I missed when I was getting changed into this form. Something important.OOC: Pre-approvedName: Alyssa LowellCodename: DelphiAge: 17Gender: FemaleFaction: SHIELD, doesn't go out on missions.Powers: Alyssa can see the future. However, that comes at a cost. When using her abilities her eyes glow green, her posture becomes rigid, and her voice sounds like something is speaking through her (usually rhyming, misleading, or both). As a result, she can only remember what she said and not remember what the future actually looks like. Sometimes prophecies strike her when she doesn't want them to, and these are usually important. She can also see things for what they truly are, like seeing through illusions, seeing invisible people, etc. Her final power is short range teleportation, like a Kualsi.Skills: A good programmer, particularly with databases (kudos to anyone that gets this). Fast, but not a track star by any means.Weapons: None.Appearance: Alyssa is a pretty blonde haired young woman with brown eyes and a lovely face. She stands at 5'2" with a mesomorphic build.Weaknesses: Alyssa is not a good fighter. Her main ability is unreliable, to say the least. Her prophecies and advice sometimes mean stuff completely different than what they sound like.Bio: Alyssa developed her abilities at a young age, everyone around her thinking they were epileptic fits. By the time she was able to control them a few came true, and she was chased by all manner of people, from antimutant to those that wanted her to work for them. Eventually she came to SHIELD, and her abilities have proved invaluable to them.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility - Ashley saw Ashlynn starting to cry, she didn't like seeing one of her teachers like this, it scared her.Krystal sighed. "We'll just have to hope for the best, either it works or it doesn't, we really don't have any other options."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: IcitineLilliana wanted to pick more than ever. "And I've always wanted to do this." She growled and sat on his lap, kissing him deeper. "Now baby lets have another drink..." She poured him another glass.IC: LibertyShe screamed with joy as they rocketed toward the sea. She went into a dive position as they dove into the water.

IC: Tom turned off his television with a sigh. It appeared that getting in contact with Quicksilver was going to be more trouble than it was worth at the moment. So he would hold off until things cooled down around the brotherhood. However, this left him in an interestingly jobless predicament. That in mind, Tom began to wonder if perhaps it wasn't time he nabbed something of worth for himself. It had been quite some time since the last time he had done so.---Dana frowned as she took in the sight of the various X-Men within the brotherhood base. Moral enemies all in one place working together simply sickened her. Even more sickening was how she had nearly been defeated utterly by that accursed sorcerer. The lack of opponents with the X-Gene cut into Dana's strategic capability significantly. It was beginning to become clear to her that she needed something to even the odds for her. Perhaps some bigger guns, or such...

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)He felt her kiss him deeply once she was on his lap. He smiled running a hand through her blonde hair. “Yur sho preety.”“Yesh pour me nother drank.” he said slurring his words. IC: Ares (Ares Dream Illusion)Ares surfaced first laughing and shaking his wet black hair as he tread water, he watched as tropical fish swam around him a reef beneath them.

IC: (Ezekiel, Brotherhood Warehouse)Ezekiel continued to ponder what the Ultimate had told him as he watched the poker game unravel. Of course, the hands of the players distracted him from his thoughts.He had played a few matches of poker himself, but he was more of a connoisseur than a player. He silently observed.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

IC: Alec sighed, "Hey Ashlynn, could you hold still a minute?" He took a few steps up to her and, without any ceremony, slapped her round the face. With his biological hand, obviously. He wasn't a monster."You need to start growing up. Like, now. With no other teachers and Beast out of action, you're our de facto leader. The fact that we all came here because you asked us to is proof of that. You're the one we're going to look up to. You're the one we're going to come to about fears. You're the one who we hope is going to pull us through every crisis, every moment of turmoil, every pitched battle. And yet because a few of us are quite reasonably worried you start crying? The tween angst over choosing Doc Handsome or the Human Attitude I could let slide but now? When we need your reassurance you're going to get a bit weepy because you think we're all big meanie-pants? You think your dad ever started crying when the original Wolverine gave him a bit of lip? Get your head in the game Ashlynn, you're better than this. Start acting like an adult and the leader we need you to be."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: JuliaJulia sighed. "Look, Ashlynn," she said, "I know this plan is our only hope of escaping, but we need to address these issues. I admit, I was being a bit paranoid, but what if? What if Pietro feels the need to kill half the X-Men? What if there's some sort of fail-safe that'll go off if he tries to tamper with them?"She paused and looked the nurse/teacher/X-Man right in the eyes."We need you to focus and be our leader."

67tlbk.png

IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn held her face shocked and stunned from Alec slapping her. Her hands turned formed into fists and the room began to shake as items began to lift into the air and swirl around Ashlynn violently. Suddenly they all fell to the ground and it stopped.“You’re right.” she said choosing instead of crying more after being slapped which she probably would have done a few weeks ago to holding back the tears and standing firm. “We will just have to run some interference then, keep Johnson busy somehow while Quicksilver can work.”“If there is a failsafe then we are all dead, it is as simple as that, and if Pietro decides this is a good chance to get rid of us; then there is nothing we can really do to stop that. We are out of options. The only other ways to get these bombs out of our heads has to deal with surgery and we aren’t even positive where they are for someone like you to cut them out.” she told Julia.“Besides if they do have fail-safes tampering with them ourselves will surely set them off, when perhaps Pietro can deactivate them quickly enough we will survive.”IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“You really shouldn’t hit a lady.” Christine said with anger in her green eyes. She wanted nothing more to walk over to Alec and deck him in the face, but she held off. She was trying to work with these X-Men not turn them into enemies. Even if in her opinion a few of them would be better off staying here and not getting rescued.IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)At that moment the door opened and Daken stepped inside. "Am I missing a party?" he said giving a crude smile. "So what is this some sort of meeting?" he asked as he sat down in a chair.

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Well, slapping Ashlynn might of been slightly harsh, but at least it got her to pull herself together. She was going to say something when Daken barged in. She immediately shut her mouth.At that moment the door opened and Daken stepped inside. "Am I missing a party?" he said giving a crude smile. "So what is this some sort of meeting?" he asked as he sat down in a chair."We were discussing ways to be better prepared for our next mission." Krystal lied quickly and cleverly. IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -Seeing Ashlynn get slapped put any thoughts of crying herself away quickly. She decided she'd never cry around Alec. Then of course Daken showed up, she didn't know him at all and had no idea what to think.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Well see thats the thing," Alec retorted to Christine, "My definition of a 'lady' is someone who gets trussed up in bonnets and petticoats, who gets treated like they're made of porcelain and can't do anything without Messrs. Darcy or Rochester stepping in because her ovaries might make her poor brain overheat. Ashlynn here is a woman. She is someone who has responsibility, authority and enough power to throw me through a wall if she knew I wasn't right. And its about time she started using all three of those. Though if she is going to throw me through a wall, could I beg for a soft one? I don't have any healing powers and my bones would be eternally grateful."He watched Daken walk in and sit down. He honestly wasn't sure how far they could trust him. On the one hand he used to be a Thunderbolt and a Dark Avenger, lifelong enemy of Wolverine...but on the other hand they had rescued him so he might hold some sort of life debt, and it wasn't like he was a friend of Weapon X. He felt that if they were going to trust Quicksilver they could probably trust Daken."Its a sort of meeting yes, though it seemed to have turned into one on equal rights."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“Ah I see.” he said looking around the room. “And what have you come up with?” he asked Krystal.He turned to Alec, “Equal rights huh?” he said raising a dark brow. Daken knew there was something they weren’t telling him, but he’d play along for now.“Where’s Liliana?”IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“Its fine Jared, really it is.” she said turning to him. “Thank you Alec for the compliment, I think.”She looked over at Daken, seeing him reminded her so much of John, yet they were very different.IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood Warehouse)"I will return there is something I must do before we leave for Weapon-X." he said. With that he levitated into the air and hurtled out of the base as he flew towards the nearest bank.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Chris Marie:Chris watched carefully at what was going, and he really didn't like not knowing what the plan was, or Ashlynn's attitude. He especially didn't like Daken's arrival.Ashlynn? He said mentally, hoping she could hear him, Can I knock out this guy- Daken? I don't like him.IC: Will Ambrose:I guess I'll think about it later, He thought."Well, when you guys are ready, let's go find this last person you were talking about."

IC: (Sam)Sam had been outside the door for a while. He was wondering what was up with all the Weapons being in one room. When Daken came in the room, Sam went invisible, and slipped past them in to a back corner, hiding and listening to them all. If anyone looked hard, they might see a shimmer in a dark corner.(Blake)Blake had thought he saw something, but dismissed it. He wouldn't be shocked if Death was messing with him, just for kicks. He did that form time to time.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“Oh.” He scowled; clearly not happy with this information.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn laughed out-loud at Chris mental message, you can try but I doubt you’d succeed. she said. It would be safer for you to just stay away from him.Ashlynn suddenly sensed a new mind within the room, she turned to its location seeing a slight shimmer. "What are you doing in here!" she yelled.

IC GeoffreyI continued to analyze the data on the wall. "Fascinating..." I whispered. Then, "What'sthis? That can't be right." I compared the samples with notes on the same subject that I had taken. "What?"IC KnowerI whistled to myself, pulled out my cell phone, and began checking the news. I cringed. "Did you guys hear about the Gaza Strip?" I asked.

IC: (Sam)"Guess you found me." Sam stood up, uncloaking himself. "Trying to see what this gathering is all about. Now, what are you all here for?"

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)