IC: James, Stark TowerIn an isolated corner of the old Avengers base, James sat, flipping his priority card around his finger. He'd been thinking long and hard about what he was convinced he needed to do, and the ramifications thereof.He knew exactly what he needed to do. The logic was undeniable, and the reasons solid. But at the same time.... The backlash was hard to calculate. There would be problems, and undoubtedly unseen ramifications to the path he was considering. But it was still one that needed to be taken.The topic had been weighing heavily on his mind ever since the battle at Enforcer Tower. It had gone well, and the public loved them. But it had also brought to light one of the biggest issues inherent with the Avenger's status as a division of SHIELD. It was an issue that needed to be dealt with.Silently, he swiped his finger across the card, activating it. Across the city, every one of the Avenger heard their cards activating, sounding an alert tone. They were being summoned to Stark Tower.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: The Mysterious Priest - Brotherhood Warehouse -The Priest simply shrugged at Khan, as he didn't know what this said mayhem was himself, not till Earl explained it at any rate. IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -Howard, being already at Stark Tower, was the first to notice his card activating and sounding an alert. Naturally he does this when I'm in the middle of something. He thought to himself, he was, at that moment, in his iron man armor, most of the external damage was gone thanks to the self-repairing nature of the armor, he'd been fixing whatever the repairing nanobots could not, updating the on-board JARVIS' software, replenishing his missile load out, and all those other important things. With a sigh he shut it all down and deactivated his armor, his mutant powers quickly converted the suit into energy and was absorbed into the arc reactor built in his chest. Since Howard was literally but a few floors away from James it didn't take him long to reach him. "You realize I was like just a floor above you right?" Howard said to James as he entered.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Taralynn ( New York, Brotherhood Warehouse, Side Room.)Tara tried to suppress a joyful giggle at Alaric's words as he pulled her into the hug." I....Love you too Ric." Tara whispered seriously but shakily, - laying her head softly on his shoulder as she did so - Terrified of what his reaction to her completely serious admission of her feelings would be, The joy which she had been experiencing a moment ago thanks to her conversation with Alaric increasing tenfold as Zack came in the room. 'Not much...I-I Just wasn't feeling very happy until just now.' Tara said mentally to Zack.IC: NathanaelNathanael walked past Quicksilver and into one of the helicopters.OOC: I meant to say this last post but, HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING y'all!

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

OOC Sorry, really bad typo. What do you mean by follow the trail? Is he planeswalking? That's what I'm getting at the moment; could you explain?IC MachinexI had been crying for about half an hour now. Finally pulling myself together, I went to my computer and started doing some business stuff. "Another day, another dollar..."OOc can I attach him to any plots?

Edited by Constructman

IC: Alaric (Brotherhood HQ)Alaric ran one hand through Tara's bright orange hair as she laid her head gently on his shoulder, tucking into his collarbone as the two embraced. As she whispered back to him that she loved him, her soft, sweet voice so fragile that you could almost pluck it from the air and shatter it, Ric merely squeezed her tighter and laid back, pulling Tara with him. One light beat down mercilessly onto the room, the glare of the lightbulb second only to the bright orange of Tara's eyes.The hyperkinetic didn't respond. He didn't really have to, and even if he did, he wasn't quite sure what he could say. Finally, he settled on something ridiculously corny:"Everything's gonna be okay, Tara. Promise."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Taralynn (New York, Brotherhood Warehouse, Side Room.)Tara winced inside, she knew he noticed the serious tone of her voice. The "I love you" was obviously real, not the kind exchanged between close friends and family. Now that she thought about it, only dimwits wouldn't be able to hear it. She lay on his chest not yet ready to say anything, staring up at the bright light above them. She considered burning it to a crisp but decided to let it go. She looked at Alaric as he spoke, hearing more uncertainty in his voice than she'd hoped to. " Of course, we'll be fine Nobel. We have me." Tara said, laughing at the uncertainty in her own voice.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Crane LamentHe didn't hesitate. He leapt off the roof and morphed into a crow, gliding to the ground. He then landed onto a tree on the ground, and morphed back to human form. Luckily, no one was watching-he was in a deserted area. He dropped from the tree, a bit heavily.All the time, he was thinking, "How did everyone know I was there? I didn't tell anyone..."There was an itch at the back of his mind, but he ignored it.

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: You are wrong if you think I don’t read profiles Tyler. But I agree with you on the other points. From here on there will be no pre-approved profiles, all will be posted in the thread and have to have at least TWO admin approvals before they can be used. As for canon characters; that is a right only staff members can have I’m sorry.I admit I’ve allowed a few characters into this game that were OP in the past but I am only human and too nice when it comes to that sort of thing. Give me some credit Tyler for all the work I do.Unless a character has something that needs to be secret no pre-approved, and if they do want to PM the char first it must be PM’d to at least three of the mods and approved by all three.True the fourth-wall breaking does get on my last nerve but I thought AuRon could handle the character, but sense so many people seem to have a problem with it, I’m just gonna say that only staff members can have canon characters, besides most of the canon hero types were killed by the Phoenix anyway.By the way Zyke I’m gonna need Demon for a plot during the Weapon-X battle so have him show up there. No Ezekiel should be fine man.IC: NPC SHIELD Agent (SHIELD Helicarrier)“Thanks now follow me to meet Fury.” he said before turning on point and heading towards the bridge.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“What secret?” she said facing Rapture and creating mental shields over the minds of everyone in the room. IC: Destruction (Brotherhood Warehouse)Caden climbed into one of the choppers, “This is going to be fun.” he grinned.IC: NPC’s Nyx and Abyssal (Brotherhood Warehouse)They both climbed into one of the three choppers.IC: Songbird (Brotherhood Warehouse)Ash followed X-Bones onto the Blackbird. “We are close to retrieving Cerebro and leaving this reality.”IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)Novocain turned to Kevin as he yelled for help. “Oh you finally woke up… I was sort of hoping you’d died… less work for me,” He grinned.IC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)Suddenly Ares heard what sounded like an alarm. He suddenly awoke his eyes snapping open as the illusion and dream faded away. He pulled out his card seeing that it was lighting up.“We’re wanted.” he told Noel.IC: Quicksilver, Ultimate Feral (Brotherhood Warehouse)"You are free to join us Hacker, we can use any mutant that is willing." he said his blue eyes sparkling. He then walked outside before climbing into the head helicopter, pulling John through the air behind him. "Was that really necessary bub?" he asked as he was pulled inside the chopper with Quicksilver. "Call me bub again and I will fracture your spine in eighty three places."

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: LibertyNoel nodded. "I swear you tell anyone I cried like this....I'll knock your teeth out." She said as she got up. Suddenly her card began to go off. "Let's go then." She said to Ares. IC: IcitineLilliana kissed John deeply. "Thank god that is over. Now...let's tell them."

IC: (Scott, Lexie)Lexie and Scott hopped on one of the choppers. They were both ready to free their friends. Scott handed Lexie an earpiece. "This will let us keep in contact during the mission. We will free Blake, and Sarah. Trust me." "I already do." the pair went quite after that.(Sarah,Sam)Sarah had been hit by the mental wave as well, and it hurt like no other. When she recovered, Sarah went to find the others. they had to be around somewhere. Running into Sam, she asked "Do you know were everyone else is at?" "No, I haven't seen anyone in a while. I was in the training room." Sam lied quickly and easily. Came naturally to him.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Asura whooped with excitement as he stashed the total money he'd collected into one wallet. He cracked his neck and stalked out to the choppers, hopping in with gusto. Things had seemed to be taking a turn for the better so far, and if things kept at this rate, things were looking to be very profitable for Asura in the near future.At a more sedated pace, Dana walked towards the choppers, slinking into one after briefly glancing at the two new arrivals. Their minds were protected in some way, much like quite a few people she had been encountering as of late. As usual, this only fouled her mood further.---With a start, Siegfried's eyes popped open as he heard the knock on the door. He had just been dozing off when the knock came. With a sigh, Siegfried rose to his feet, Trymjalyn bouncing on his chest in pendant form with the movement, briefly glancing around for a shirt to put on when he answered the door. Giving up fairly quickly, Siegfried shuffled over and opened his door, the massive man nearly filling the door frame. Staring down at the significantly shorter woman, Siegfried raised a fine blond eyebrow. "May I help you, ma'am?"

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Alright, no problem Flex.IC: Zack, Demon, Ultimate Julia & Zack"We'll, we're heading out for Weapon-X HQ," Zack said, "So you two should probably get going."Ultimate Julia and both Zacks were soon on the blackbird, strapping themselves in and preparing for the attack.A bolt of red lightning struck the ground next to one of the helicopters. When the smoke cleared, Demon wordlessly stepped onto the vehicle.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: "Well, it's nice to meet you Miss Natalie. I imagine, judging by the fact that I was suggested, that you already know who I am. Please, come inside so we can discuss this 'superhuman operative' team." Siegfried began walking towards his couch after inviting Natalie in.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Stranger (Noel’s Apartment)“Harsh.” He smiled as she woke up. He felt like they’d gotten somewhere within the dream illusion he had enjoyed it.“Yeah let’s not keep them waiting.” He said as he got up and opened his arms for Noel to hug him so they could teleport.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)He kissed her back, “Yeah really, and they need to know this information.” He nodded.

IC Rage"Seeing as my arm is in bad shape, I should probably stay. But if you need me?"
IC: KnightKnight paused for a second. "Well I placed a tracker on one of the choppers they left in, so I shouldn't need help finding their base but I might need help convincing them not to try and kill me on sight, plus they do have healers that can fix your arm."

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Brando (Siegfried's Place, New York City)"Okay, really quick, while Natalie's getting ready: do you exercise?" the Avenger asked. "Like, uh...do you Bowflex? P90x? Maybe, you know, bench a couple Mack trucks every other Saturday...?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: The Mysterious Priest - Helicopter, Brotherhood Warehouse -"I see..." the priest began. "So what exactly would this 'fun' be hmmmm?" he said into the phone. IC: Windrider - Helicopter, Brotherhood Warehouse -I wasn't quite sure how long a flight we were in for, but I assumed it wasn't going to be short. I grabbed my katana, sheathe and all, off my back and placed it on my lap in front of me. I looked to Matt, who was sitting by me. "I know this is probably a stupid question, but um, do you have anyone important to rescue? Like I know that most of the people we're rescuing are your friends, but I mean like... possibly more important than the rest?"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Amaterasu had boarded one of the choppers and was frowning. Finally, for once, there would be ###### to pay for those Weapon X m-.Sara had also snuck onto one of the choppers and was trying to make herself look invisible in the process. It was failing miserably, and someone would call her out.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Alaric (Brotherhood HQ)Alaric chuckled lightly and just let Tara nestle her head above his heartbeat, running his hand through her hair and closing his eyes, seeking a single moment's rest. The light, suddenly, didn't seem to burn his eyes as much as it had in moments previous, and all was quiet."Yeah, you're right," he said quietly, so quietly that his words barely carried into Taralynn's ears. "I've got you.""We'll, we're heading out for Weapon-X HQ," Zack said, "So you two should probably get going."The moment of peace was cut like a string, and Alaric's eyes snapped open: Zack had already turned around and left, leaving just the two of them alone. -Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Scott)"No, we fight. You be surprised how well a cyborg can fight with a sword." Scott said to the other techie.

War...war never changes.

IC: KnightKnight paused for a second. "Well I placed a tracker on one of the choppers they left in, so I shouldn't need help finding their base but I might need help convincing them not to try and kill me on sight, plus they do have healers that can fix your arm."
OOC: I thought it was pointed out that you couldn't have got a tracker on one of the helicopters? That by the time you'd tried it they'd have flown off?IC: "You'll notice he isn't a cyborg though," N'Dine pointed out to Scott. As a familiar face she'd stuck with him, M'Kus prowling by her knees, "Probably best he does go for their systems. We have plenty of muscle, but it'll do us no good if they shut us up in some bulkheads or have some automated laser cannons. We'll be bottled up and cut to pieces. We need someone to stop them."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: (Scott)"Good point then. Listen to her then. Go for their system and shut it down if you can. I'll give you cover if you need it."

War...war never changes.

OOC: He's a scientist, Construct, have him do sciencey things. Or plot or plan or whatever. If you need the GM to hold your hand every other post you're doing it wrongIC: "If you are able," N'Dine said to Ezekiel, "Perhaps you could try knocking out their detection equipment? if they have no radar they cannot see us coming and we have a few more moments of surprise."

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg