IC:

"I know," I replied, an angry spring in my step as I walked back into the condo, an empty box of Captain Crunch in my hand. "They're out on the Bay."

One of the things that always bugged the heck outta me is that everyone thought Cali was one big beach. You want beach, go to SoCal! Malibu will gladly take you, no questions about it. Malibu, Venice Beach, any number of great swimming spots. Not, as anyone who took a geography class in high school will tell you, the San Francisco Bay.

"If you want to go and talk to them, you can."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Herpaderp, I thought he said it out-loud.

IC:

Rapture sniffed indignantly, "Of course it's on. If it wasn't, I would've already tried to escape. And I don't particularly trust you. How do I know you didn't put something in it, hmm?"

Will was up. He probably shouldn't be, but he was. To the doctors, this wouldn't have been a problem. Outside of the fact that he had temporarily trapped anyone who stood in his way in a bubble made out of light. He'd gone back to his quarters, and found a spare Pantheon suit to wear. His old one kinda had a big hole in the chest where it had burned away. And so, he was back in the Pantheon room, lying on a couch. It had taken some effort to get from the medbay to here, but he wasn't in much pain. It didn't bother him as much as the fact that he was ticked.

He was ticked at the fact he'd been beaten. That he had to be with SHIELD and Pantheon. Above all, he was ticked that he couldn't talk with his parents about this.

IC:

"What's up?" She asked, almost not believing her ears, "I think we've had a bit of mis-communication here. I simply needed to know you people existed. Oh, and I helped you. He was thinking about leaving all of you and going off to the X-Men. I just... Helped him get rid of a... Barrier. And made sure he'd have a reason to stay with all of you guys."

OOC: Say how did Balrog get there so fast and know where Howard went? I'm just curious.

IC: Howard - Hellfire Cells, NYC -

"I see you were already escaping with...whoever these guys are." Howard mentioned as they began to move toward the stairs, the only way up and out of there. He didn't hear Balrog, considering he was inside buliding and several floors down while Balrog was outside. However, someone else did hear him.

"Why hello there!" The Priest said, appearing in front of Balrog. "I'm afraid I have to inform you that you have a serious injury on your neck!" The Priest disappeared again.

From behind Balrog the Priest appeared in an instant, the end of his gnarled staff being jabbed toward the side of Balrog's neck, intending to pierce it with. The staff was in fact surprisingly durable and sharp, and in the Priest's hands quite capable of piercing even Balrog's skin, especially since he was aiming for what looked like a weak spot in his rocky skin.

IC: Ashley - San Francisco -

"I'm sure I can talk to them later...we still have to build our pirate ships!" Ashley said, she'd honestly feel bad just abandoning Dallas after they had already made plans.

IC: Nathan - Institute, Westchester -

I nodded at John when he had come in, he'd begun to talk to Lilliana about somethings that were probably somewhat personal, anyway I was starting to feel slightly awkward.

"Hey Jesika...do you want to open the rest of your presents under the tree now?"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Seeing as how he just arrived as they're about to leave... I'd say that wasn't fast. Besides, he's nearly giant-sized, and ran there. He ran as if he had a fire under his feet (although, in his case I guess he does =D). As for knowing, he followed the jet-stream that was probably left by Howard as he flew.

IC:

Balrog barely evaded that attack. As it is, it cut through part of his shoulder.

Great.

He watched as the staff burst into flames through contact with him, and Balrog raised his other hand to swat at the teleporter.

"I don't know him," Rapture said, "Well, not until I got into his head. Then I knew everything he did."

IC Knower"So why him?" I asked. Putting the now empty cup of tea down on the floor, I leaned against the wall, partially facing away from Rapture. "If you didn't know him, then why did you do... Whatever you did? And why are you on the Helicarrier in the first place? How did you even get on?"OOC What's so special about Will that Rapture has to alter his memory and that aliens have to visit his family?

IC: White Queen (NYC)

“I know you did,” Katherine said. “That’s why we should hunt down the witch who set it aflame.” She said. “They were free to leave, you saw what happened. Then they attacked for no reason, let’s kill them both.”

IC: Beast (Russell’s Home)

“Your parents have agreed to enroll you in the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters.” Hank said. “But the choice is yours if you want to go or not.”

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

Christine glanced at Chris and arched a brown brow. “Ah’m just trying to keep us safe Chris.” She said. “We don’t want this school getting destroyed two months after we rebuilt it.”

IC: Nicole, Triblade (San Fran Bay)

“This is a horrible beach,” Nicole said at last.

“Well it is a bay,” Matt pointed out. “If you wanted a beach we should have gone to another part of California.” He said, looking at his surfboard longingly. “Actually after we visit with Dallas and Ashley let’s do that.”

IC: Stranger (Hellfire Mansion)

“Nice timing Stark,” Ares said as he levitated after them now that his hand was restored.

IC: The Mysterious Priest - Outside Hellfire Club, NYC -

The Priest dropped the staff immediately as it went ablaze, kicking it toward the sidewalk, even though it was on fire it wasn't actually burning however, the staff itself remained unharmed. He teleported once again to avoid the swipe, appearing 20 feet behind Balrog. "Now that my friend...was a mistake." His normally cheerfully eerie demeanor seemed to darken a bit. His eyes flash as he used a telepathic attack, trying to overwhelm Balrog with random facts and information that his ancient mind possessed.

IC: Howard - Hellfire Cells, NYC -

Howard would have responded, but he was trying to think of a way to get out of there as quickly as they could, getting an idea he turned to Ares. "Ares! Could you teleport us all out of here?"

"Hey come back with those! D=<" Ashley began to chase the bolting Dallas, there was a small potted tree in the hall that Dallas was running in, a vine grew out of it and tried to nab one of the boxes from Dallas.

Edited by Snelly

IC:

"I would like to," Warren said, only one problem he could think of standing in the way of him saying yes, "I can't exactly get in cars..."

"I know," He said. He was about to add onto his previous statement, but he decided against it. Besides, he didn't exactly know what to say in reply to that.

Balrog fell to a knee, barely refraining himself from putting his hands to his head in reply. Overload. Not good.

"Why... Try to- Attack me?" He asked, struggling to keep coherent thoughts in his head.

IC: Stranger (Hellfire Mansion)

Ares froze for a moment hovering in mid-air as he contemplated Howard’s question. He swept a strand of dark black hair out from his grey eyes as he stared at Howard’s metal mask.

“Possibly,” he said. “My energy is petty drained right now, but I might be able to teleport us all out.” He said. “It would be safer if we weren’t taking new friends with us though.” he said tugging on his small scruffy beard that lined his chin. Ares' red caped flowed behind him as he hovered over the ground, blue halos encircling each hand.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC:

"I saw what happened," Jace said firmly, anger glistening in the golden flecks of his eyes. "I saw you storm in, once again, and then try to eat the first human being you saw. And, once again, it had consequences. Jesus, Katherine, it's like you don't even realize that you keep on rinsing and repeating this same psychopathic routine. You're not going to live forever if you keep deliberately provoking people who actually have the capability to kill you with a couple drops of blood and fancy chants."

He pointed to the fire, which by now had consumed two floors and was working on a third.

"That was magic, Katherine, far older than you or I. How long d'you think you would've lasted in that fire? Ten minutes? Fifteen? Probably less, if they hadn't lost control of it. It's like you don't even realize that by trying to flaunt your immortality, all you're doing is wasting it."

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tyrone carried the unconscious Susan to the garage, letting Christine explain things to her brother. While he was taking her there to keep her out of the mansion, he made no effort to bind her, and even threw a blanket over her once setting her down. There was a difference between cautious and callous after all

IC: Once the trio reached Cerebro, M'Kus knocked on the doors. With Krystal still shaky and N'Dine a panther, he was the only really capable.

"Think we need you to open these from the inside," he said, hoping Ashlynn could hear, "Not sure we have clearance."

IC: Song cursed Novocaine for his rashness, though not over the telepathic link. She decided to stay out of any fight that might be occur should the band of Avengers find their exit barred, not wanting to clue them in to a psychic in the Club who might have tinkered with their thinkers while they were out cold

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Jesika

The little girl made a face, and nodded. "Yeah, let's go, they're talking about mushy stuff," Jesika said, before grabbing Nathan's hand once again. He would either have to learn to get away while she was distracted, or keep his hands in his pockets. "Thanks for the slushie!" She called back as she skipped back over to the Christmas tree, pulling Nathan behind just as before. A huge smile was painted across her face. Jesika had never actually had a Christmas with family, or had any idea what that was like, so she had Christmas with friends instead.

She was almost positive it was better.

Because friends were awesome, of course.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Liberty"They helped us." Noel argued. "Look we wouldn't even be out of our cells if not for these two." Noel's eyes swept over the two men before turning back to Ares. "And you should know that better than anyone else, you would still be half dead in your cell if not for them."

IC-Error:

"Y'know, Houdini, I could've easily made it so that they couldn't help you. I could've come up with an excuse that they would believe as to why we couldn't help you, so...yeah." Alexander shrugged, rolling his eyes.

"Look, if your energy means that much to you, I'll get you a Monster or something once we're out of here, mmkai? Other than that, though, you're going to have a few angry minions running down here in about fifteen seconds."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: He could try. Even though her powers are "Turned off", she still knows how to protect her mind.

IC:

"Well, I came from a little town that doesn't exist anymore, My name is Lexington, or Rapture, and I said I was here to learn that you Pantheon people were real, but now I'm stuck in this cell," She replied, "Happy?"

IC:Abraham had traveled more or less undetected. It's remarkably easy to evade notice on a ship, if you know how to listen for the people you're avoiding.

The reason was simple. He really didn't feel like dealing with the questions he would inevitably encounter. Abraham, where have you been? Abraham, why haven't you been around? Mind-numbingly dull to answer, nor would they likely understand his answers in the first place. His teammates tended to be simple creatures, often so lost in their hatred that they saw little else. They failed to see the intellectual side of things, and instead, thought illogically. They saw their little war, and naught else.

Oh well. That is why no matter what, Abraham would come out on top. No matter what the scenario.

Silently, he slipped onto the shore, watching as the battered remnants of the Brotherhood disembarked. They'd lost quite a few members over the past few weeks. Rosalina had been missing since the assault on the warehouse, though he was unconcerned. Unstoppable had been kidnapped by Weapon X, and subsequently killed. Mimic had become one of the X-Men. And their numbers had been even further depleted by the assault on the warehouse.Perhaps... He mused. It might soon be time to reconsider my side in this war.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Would she be able to protect her mind of Knower knocked her out with a frying pan? (:<

IC: Knower

"I could try busting into her mind.. Nah." "What was the name of the town?" I asked, questioning the details of her story. "How was it destroyed? What country? And to attempt to find out that we are real, you first need to have heard about us. How do you even know of our existence, let alone our team name?"

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Wait what's the status on pantheon?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

"Now, that's an excellent question...and the answer is...." He paused dramatically.

"A secret!" He chuckled, and then send a telepathic burst, intending to cause pain.

IC: Nathan - Westchester, Institute -

I looked at Alec, "Don't even say that..." I didn't find it that amusing and the idea scared me.

Edited by Snelly

IC:

"Yah!"

I straight up stumbled and faceplanted into the ground, dropping two of the Captain Crunch boxes. One of them, I could reach my hand out and grab, but the other was too far out of my range. No, no, NO, Ashley had grabbed it! Nooo! D:

I grabbed Ashley by the ankle as she ran, cackling, and then reached up with my other hand and grabbed her wrist: I pulled the florakinetic down to the ground beside me and tried to wrestle the cereal out of her grip, laughing.

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Ishtar, Chrysaor, Hecate, and Thorson are all alive and well. Odysseus just suffered a minor mental breakdown but is recovering. Aether... He's been compromised. Hellfire club agent-Rapture-tampered with his mind, unlocking his next tier of powers. Ask AuRon about it.

As for where they are, Most of the team are on the main deck, except for Odysseus, who is interrogating Rapture, and Aether, who is lounging abut in the pantheon room.

Also, we have a discussion topic.

IC: Hei

A half concerned, half amused look came across Kristy's face as Jesika entered the room again. "Yeah, that would definitely be it," she joked in response to Alec.

OOC: She'd unconscious. She couldn't defend her mind if she's unconscious. But if Knower did that, he could be sued for mistreatment of prisoners.

IC:

"It was a town called Hamburg or something silly like that, it was destroyed when they tried to kill me when I was... I don't know, six? It was in the USA (Mutants can't really leave you know), and I saw your little thing in the news. Where you guys blew up Times Square."

Jerk

Balrog crumpled to all-fours, difficult considering his strange leg-shape. He instinctively began to exhume smoke, trying to get away from the Priest.

OOC: Enter Zane then.IC: ZanebonoZanebono entered the Pantheon room, with his cane in hand and a tool box in his other. He entered the room and sat down on the couch, opening up the tool box.IC: Zac and CalebCaleb was looking for Zac and found him into the garage, only to find him at the table with metal parts and a welding mask on,"What are you doing?" Caleb asked,"WHAT?" Zac asked, hearing only muffles, he lifted his mask up and turned to see Caleb, "What?""What are you doing?" Caleb asked,"Stuff," Zac said as he slapped back on the mask and went back to welding,"What are you welding?" Caleb asked,"A torso for a robot," Zac said,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

As Dallas fell on the group Ashley had quickly scooped up a box, she thought she was gonna get away with it too. >=D

Ashley yelped in surprise as Dallas grabbed her ankle, followed by her wrist. Dallas pulled her to the floor with him, trying to wrestle the box out of her grip.

Ashley was laughing hysterically, she held the box tightly to her chest, her arms crossed and holding the box there, not budging an inch. "I'll never let go of this box! Not even if you tortured me!" She said between laughs.

The Priest smirked as Balrog shrouded himself in a dense fog. "Trying to run away are you? Well, go ahead, there isn't much of a chance of me finding you in the smoke."

The Priest sent repeated attacks of telepathic pain however as he said this. "Of course, I don't need to see you to effect your mind!"

At this point the Priest was just toying with him until Balrog either ran away...or somehow tragically died if he stayed. He didn't really care which.

IC: Nathan - Westchester, Institute -

Dawww....that face. I'll admit I was a sucker from puppy-dog eyes. But at the same time I had no idea how to get a predator drone, and even if I did I wouldn't give a little girl something that deadly. "Why don't you open another present and see what's in it? It could be that." I also knew her attention span was rather low.

OOC: Is today in IC still Christmas? I never really fully understood if it was.

IC: IcitineLilliana wandered to the room where the presents were being opened. She leaned against the doorway, smiling as everyone opened their presents. She hadn't experienced Christmas in years and watching everyone made her heart ache for her deceased parents.

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: Jeffery Pryde - Las Vegas -

Jeffery knew he probably shouldn't be here....what on earth would his mom think? Him in a casino of all places. Still, he wasn't hear to gamble, he was hear to shut this place down. Despite living as close as he did to Vegas, he rather frowned upon gambling, it not only caused many people to end up in debt, but more often than not it attracted criminal activity.

So what if this Casino was legally permitted to be here. Jeffery was certain they were doing something bad, they had to be.

​Lurking behind an endless row of casino machines, Jeffery placed his hand on the closest to him, his hand passed through it as if he was a ghost, his mutant powers activated.

​The machine began to spark, and then short circuited.

IC: Zac and Caleb"You forgot it was Christmas didn't you?" Caleb asked,"No, its tomorrow," Zac said,"It's today," Caleb said, "Everyone is still in their PJs and everyone is opening presents,"Zac gulped and chuckled nervously, "Heh heh... Lets just get going before they are done," Zac said as he tossed off his welding mask and ran back inside, Caleb following him behind.