LEGO Legends of Chima Website

Some sharp-eyed members have spotted a new LEGO website: Legends of Chima. While the site is currently only a teaser, it does have a few images, one of which shows a humanoid lion fighting a humanoid crocodile, which gives some clue as to the characters we will be seeing. The file names of the 3 images reference weeks, which hints at the possibility that we'll be seeing more soon!View the full article

It look, form what I've seen, like all of the characters will have custom-molded heads. I think that's a little disappointing, it's one step too far away from the minifigs we know and love. Of course, in Ninjago, almost all the villains have custom heads, but at least one side had the standard ones.However, for Chol's sake, I'm hoping there's a wolf tribe or something in that vein. I would be like an official Lego army of his sigfigs.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

I have been way too hyped for this theme.It looks so coooool.

However, for Chol's sake, I'm hoping there's a wolf tribe or something in that vein. I would be like an official Lego army of his sigfigs.
THERE BETTER BE. Though I probably couldn't make a sigfig without some painting. :B

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

I assume we still can't discuss the set pictures and story info since they aren't "officially" released? :P
Heh, you've seen them too? I'm so excited!! It's brilliant, and the design looks very nice.

It look, form what I've seen, like all of the characters will have custom-molded heads. I think that's a little disappointing, it's one step too far away from the minifigs we know and love. Of course, in Ninjago, almost all the villains have custom heads, but at least one side had the standard ones.However, for Chol's sake, I'm hoping there's a wolf tribe or something in that vein. I would be like an official Lego army of his sigfigs.
actually, it was just a few of the skeletons and and snakes, the grand majority had the original head. from the show it looks like all of the stone army will have regular heads. anyway, I'm a bit disappointed about Ninjagos ending, but this could be cool.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Actually, if you look closely, you will notice that the animal heads appear to be "masks" that fit over minifig heads. hint: look at the eyes.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I guess this series might be for Furries. :PCan't wait until it comes out.

Edited by Felinuva

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Actually, if you look closely, you will notice that the animal heads appear to be "masks" that fit over minifig heads. hint: look at the eyes.
Hey, I think you're right! I wonder what the printing is like in there...Also, this is totally a gritty reboot of Fabuland.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

I guess this series might be for Furries. :PCan't wait until it comes out.
There was actually some discussion for the theme on a furry site recently. Opinions were mixed but there wasn't a lot of interest overall.Some didn't even know LEGO still existed lawl.

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

(Well, I'll be. A theme supposedly with anthro minifigs. Obviously this isn't made for furries but I can see some people will think it was and there might be some ensuing backlash. This could be amusing to watch.)(I don't really buy any Lego outside of Hero Factory these days but I might give it a look. Especially for anthro crocodiles. I wonder if there'll be any other anthro lizards...?)

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

(I don't really buy any Lego outside of Hero Factory these days but I might give it a look. Especially for anthro crocodiles. I wonder if there'll be any other anthro lizards...?)
I really like the crocs too. I tried making an anthro crocodile minifigure once using the standard animal croc head. Needless to say that did not go well at all. :PAlso yes I'd like to see more reptiles in this theme. Though I see no reason not to add in some of the snakes from Ninjago. :3

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Yeah, I still want to see what kind of story and support of a story Chima will have. If it's anything like Ninjago's, then keep your eyes open for a possible Chima Wiki, from the makers of The Ninjago Wiki. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

It looks a bit like Thunder Cats, except with more animals and more Lego. And it looks like the weapons were taken from the NPCs of Lego Universe. (yesss)

Edited by Jovan2

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

Spiffy. Let's see...Stormer inside the bottom point of a question mark, some cool looking energy entering a guy from a sword, and crocodiles with flaming chainsaws and lightening bolts. Interesting...Also, is it just me or does that weapon that the croc wields in the last picture look like Kongu's energy crossbow or something? Those weapons, aside from the chainsaw, look like Toa Inika weapons.

Wow. I never thought Fabuland would come back at all, let alone with a mystically-powered death match version.Now that I have dispensed with the obligatory Fabuland joke, this certainly looks promising so far. I might buy some sets just for those amazing weapons... "Songs that the Hyades shall sing, / Where flap the tatters of the King, / Must die unheard in / Dim Carcosa."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Isn't Chi an oriental concept? If so, its ironic that they bring it up after ninjago.
Either it's deliberate (to try to win over fans of Ninjago) or it's coincidental (using a separate oriental concept not explored in Ninjago). There's not really any irony there.Legends of Chima is slowly winning me over, which is kind of annoying considering Ninjago was such a drain on my wallet. Not to mention that next year seems like it might be the year to start collecting Lego City more seriously.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Okay, I have reasoned that Chima will have a story. Just from experience in LEGO, and after Ninjago's success. The fact of there being a two-sided conflict between the lion people things and the gator people things (I can't wait for official names for these guys), and that Kevin Hinkle said that "the next theme [Chima] will be even better [than Ninjago]", I doubt "better" would consist of dropping the aspect of a story.Also, with my discussions with Michael Kramer, he said that directly after he finished Ninjago, he went straight to another project. I don't know (I didn't ask) if this other project was involved with LEGO, which it could easily be, but could just as easily not. If it was a project with LEGO, it'd probably be Chima, and a TV show for that could be very cool.In all, this decision has brought upon BrickCraft.me's Legend of Chima project. We haven't finalized a name, but when 2013 comes, expect another reference site from the makers of The Ninjago Wiki. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Hey, I think you're right! I wonder what the printing is like in there...Also, this is totally a gritty reboot of Fabuland.
I saw a picture of one without their mask, and it looks like a flattened version of the mask, with two expressions.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife