The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but then they also get into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and like to crossover both series, driving you mad.I wish that more people would play the RPG Kid Icarus: Unanswered Prayers.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Granted, but everyone is always full, and therefore become lazy, even the military. This leaves Earth open to invasion from aliens, who open numerous restaurants on Earth featuring human dishes.I wish that the Kid Icarus RPG had the same kind of activity that of the Transformers RPG, with the same kind of players.

Granted, but a swarm of chimps storm into your house in a mad rush to get their fingers on your banana horde. In the process they break all of your windows in their hurry to get in and end up messing up your pots and pans. How disappointing.I wish I were more organised.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Granted, but it spontaneously combusts, causing portals to spawn everywhere thereby sending everyone and everything to random locations.I wish that all the noobs stopped saying how terrible Nintendo is.

Done! You have been transported to the Horsehead Nebula. You promptly suffocate. I wish that the Great God Yig and his loyal Serpent People would arise to do battle with mecha-Cthulhu on the fourth day.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

You find yourself in the game, and in your excitement, you do meet a Pit, only you fell in, and died. Luckily, you respawn, but your respawn point is now in that Pit. :PI wish I had a 3D Printer. :(

Granted. Nobody responds to you any more. They don't see the point as you clearly don't want the results of your wishes corrupted, so they just leave you be, in the background, calling out to people who will no longer respond. They proceed responding to everyone else's wishes and ignoring your posts. You try to wish yourself back to our attention, but it's too late now because you've already wished all your wishes were uncorruptable and so we don't even bother replying. Enjoy your solitude and isolation.I wish I were a more extroverted person.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Granted, but I have no idea what you are talking about, so I throw a rock at your head.IC: I wish premier perks would last longer.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET