Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Loophole


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
822 replies to this topic

#241 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,565 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 03:52 PM

IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);]One could almost hear the Toa of Light roll her eyes.  "Ha, I'll bet.  Just get back here, and don't make me wait," She replied.  If she really wanted to, Alyia could have ran to Olford and back in the span of a few minutes using her powers.[/color]


  • 0

01T3YDF.jpg


#242 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,617 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 03:56 PM

IC: Firen

 

"What? I never said I did phone reading." The Toa of Data sighed, and glanced at his speedometer. Could be faster. With a thought, he accelerated to maximum speed, reducing travel time from forty minute to roughly twenty five. Normally it wouldn't be a good idea, but he could get away with it this once.


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#243 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 04:09 PM

IC: "Endelig", Levacius' Books:

 

[color=#4b0082;]"Indeed... have fun with your rather frantic new arrival. If you wish to meet with me again, I will be at the Agoritarian Library. The place is hard to miss - aside from perhaps the museum and a few select other locations, it is one of the largest in this city."[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]The Agori paused as he was walking out the door.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"Oh, and... approximately a thirty minute walk away from here."[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]And then he was gone, back out onto the streets of Central City.[/color]


  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#244 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 04:14 PM

IC: Skrall / Metru-Magna Wilderness

 

Out in the wilderness of Metru-Magna, a lone Skrall stood looking over the desolate, ruined landscape. Long ago, this was part of the great deserts of Bara Magna, much like a lot of the surrounding area. When the planet had been restored, it had become a beautiful, fertile land teeming with new flora and fauna.

 

Capable of providing all of the food and resources needed for the great Skrall Empire.

 

Of course, that wasn't how it went down. And as industrialization flourished, this area had been turned from beautiful landscape to put Agori to work as farmers into a lifeless barren. Where once there had been forest, nothing remained but trees that had been cut down to fuel the industrial push of the small town out in the distance.

Such places would easily be taken when the Skrall reformed. One day.

 

For now, all that mattered was survival until that day.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#245 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,304 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 04:14 PM

IC: I sighed and sat down on one of the barstools. My mind was a confused mess sometimes.OOC:: Kaithas open for interaction.
IC Mayhaka"Hey, how're you doing, it's been quet around here doesn't it?" Said Mayhaka who'd been drinking too much in boredom die a lack of fights.

  • 0

I'm back!


#246 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,565 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 04:19 PM

IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);]"Yeah, whatever, still trying to think of uses for your office."[/color]


  • 0

01T3YDF.jpg


#247 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,617 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 04:28 PM

IC: Firen

 

Half an hour later, Firen stepped into his office, where Alyia was sitting with her feet on his desk. He glanced around, and looked back to her. "Well, it's more or less as I left it. Except for the officer sitting in my chair."


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#248 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,565 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 04:40 PM

IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);]"Contacted a few places, said that they don't do heads-of-enemies storage rooms," the Toa of Light replied, swinging her feet off the desk and swivling in the chair to face Firen.  A slightly bored expression was on her Hau-shaped Kanohi, but this was to be expected given the fact that she had trouble staying in one place for extended periods of time.[/color]


  • 0

01T3YDF.jpg


#249 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,617 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 04:47 PM

IC: Firen

 

"Shame. Would have made a nice conversation piece." Firen said, sliding into the chair across from her, the one normally reserved for guests. "Can I have my chair back?"


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#250 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 04:56 PM

IC: "Endelig", Central City:

 

[color=#4b0082;]The old Agori sighed as he used his staff to make up for his limp as he walked through the crowd, irritated already with the city and its busy streets. He'd avoided the city for so long on his adventures - and was so old - that he knew he'd never be able to truly settle down into a city life.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]IC: Skrall, Wilderness:[/color]

[color=#0000ff;] [/color]

The Skrall readied his bow and arrow as a group of three Matoran (NPCs) exited Central City. He crouched lower into the shadows, but continued to stare at them. Three stupid Ta-Matoran that had loaded themselves up with something, and to be quite honest, the Skrall was hoping there would be food.


  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#251 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,565 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 05:00 PM

IC: [color=rgb(255,215,0);]Alyia[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);]"Mmmm... Once I'm done with it," She replied, leaning back further into the chair.  After a moment pause, Alyia continued, "Alright I need you to do an investigation for me, the details of which should be on here."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,215,0);]The Toa of Light produced a data chip, the likes of which only DoS officers were able access without extreme hacking ability.  "You're allowed whatever resources you need, blah, blah, blah, you know how it goes."[/color]


  • 0

01T3YDF.jpg


#252 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,617 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 05:10 PM

IC: Firen

 

"Finally. Haven't had a decent job in too long." The Toa of Data leaned forward, resting his hands on the desk. "So, what are the basics? And, who am I working with, if anyone?"


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#253 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 9,379 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 05:13 PM

Ic:

[color=#006400;]IC: Sankin - Matoran Universe Museum, Central City -[/color]

[color=#006400;]"Mostly just wilderness and wild animals?" [Sankin] said skeptically. "Believe me I've been out there before, I tried seeing what it was like to live like a wild animal, didn't really care for it." [/color]

"Wilderness, wild animals, Baterra, other nations, cultures from the other worlds as they all collided back together," Seryk added. "Bota Magna wasn't devoid of civilization when it rejoined Bara Magna and Aqua Magna has its share of ancient oceanic life. Bara Magna has other tribes of Agori and even entire other species that had been pushed out of the way for the Great Being's favoured. Not everything alien is friendly, but nice or not I find it and make note of it."


  • 0

#254 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 06:11 PM

IC: Skrall / Metru-Magna Wilderness

 

Three Glatorian marched alongside a small carriage, with a rather tame looked Spikit dragging it along. The backpart of the carriage was open, and the fourth member of their lot sat with a rather bored expression whilst his fellows trudged alongside the slow moving transport. The actual people being transferred - a pair of Agori - sat comfortably in an enclosed space closer to the front, while a Matoran seemed to be enjoying what was otherwise an all too hot and uncomfortable day whilst driving the Spikit forward.

 

Skrall remained hidden, on his belly looking at them from the side of the road with the sun at his back. If there was one thing he was thankful for, it was that there were still a few people using the roads in order to close the small distances between the smaller satelite cities where nobody bothered to make new chute lines.

 

Things like this were what he was looking for, and as he watched the vehicle move, he drew his sword. Out of the blue, he aimed his weapon and fired, sending a blast of energy. The pulse bolt grew in strength as it flew, before finally hitting the Matoran driver with enough force to send him flying out of the seat and putting a lethal dent in his armor. He was dead.

 

Before any of the guards had a chance to gather their defenses, or indeed register what had just happened, an over-ripe Thornax fruit struck their man furthest from Skrall directly in the chest. The explosion knocked him on his back, and the chemical release of the gases and the explosion of the shell caused severe damage. He began to scream in pain.

 

By then, the guards were ready. But now with only three left, and the screams of their companion, they were at a morale issue. The leader jumped from the carriage and began barking orders. But that only confirmed what Skrall had been expecting, and he turned his focus to the leader figure. Another pulse bolt flew out, but the Glatorian was quick enough to avoid it. The burst struck near the carriage, and shook it badly, whilst also spooking the Spikit, which reared and ran off.

 

Skrall had a predicament - either stop the carriage or kill a guard. He chose the first one, and even as the guards advanced on his position, he fired a pulse bolt, causing the Spikit to stop and try to move back, throwing the carriage back and getting itself tangled up. The carriage was thrown to its side, while the two headed beast began ripping at its harness in an attempt to get away.

 

Now, one of the guards was close enough to aim his own launcher. It was not a Thornax launcher as he expected however, but an arm mounted Rhotuka launcher. The guard let lose the wheel of energy, forcing Skrall to fire another pulse bolt to knock it off course and send it flying away.

 

One of the guards came close now, and Skrall was forced to raise his shield to block his sword blow. The Glatorian attempted to raise his own shield as Skrall came down on him, but he underestimated the warriors strength. A number of rapidly thrown, repeated blows hammered into the Glatorians shield before he stumbled back. Skrall slammed his shield into the guard, pushing him back further, and then aimed his sword, sending another pulse bolt to knock the guard on his back.

 

Another Rhotuka barely missed him, and Skrall turned to the source of his difficulties, firing a pulse bolt which was then itself deflected by a follow up Rhotuka. From there he began to launch a flurry of the pulse bolts. The guard attempted to let lose a Rhotuka and dodge away, but eventually the Skrall managed to get a hit. The unfortunate guard was struck in the knee, which was blown out, and he was forced to the ground.

 

What he didn't see at all was when he heard a click, and the voice of the leader guard saying, "I hope you're happy, Skrall scum. I just hope you know the bounty on your kind is gonna get me out of this job. Serves you right - I lost plenty of friends in that war."

 

The Skrall cursed himself for letting an opponent come at him from his (literal) blind side. Luckily, this Glatorian saw fit to gloat, rather than end the battle with honor and integrity. Though he couldn't see his opponent, he could picture him putting the gun to his head. Skrall wouldn't have any of that, and he swung his shield up, striking his opponents arm. The trigger went off, but the bullet flew past. Still, it put a loud ringing in the Skalls ear, and he was forced to double back.

 

The guard, too, was put off by the blow he took, but quickly raised his weapon and went to fire again. Skrall quickly moved to put up his shield, but barely had it up in time. Just below the bladed tips of the fshield, the bullet was caught in the exterior plate of the shield. Shield up, he quickly moved forward before the guard could try again, swinging his blade. What he didn't expect was for the Glatorian to whip out his own, rather thin blade. The swords collided.... and Skrall felt a powerful blast to the chest, knocking him to the ground.

 

"This sword is a modified Repeller. Whenever you strike it, you..." the Guard began, moving forward with his gun aimed, before being struck in the face by a Rhotuka launcher fired from behind - and in such away it would have struck Skrall had he still be standing. The power of the spinner went into effect, and ice rapidly formed over the guard leaders head, freezing it completely solid. He fell to the ground immediately, killed.

 

Skrall stood up slowly, surveying the field. The guard he had struck with the Thornax was still screaming; the one he had hit up close was just finishing standng up, while the Rhotuka user was struggling to get high enough to fire another shot, and apparently cursing his untimely shot when trying to hit the Skrall.

 

As the guard who had just stood up stared at him, Skrall showed no emotion as he fired another few pulse bolts. The first ones merely struck the shield, but eventually the guards arm was too damaged by the repeated blows he dropped it, allowing himself to be struck with unconscious bringing force. Skrall advanced on the guard and swung his sword down, chopping off his adversaries head.

 

Skrall began to move closer the guard with the Rhotuka spinner. The guard tried firing another shot, but the Skrall was able to knock it out of the way before firing another pulse bolt, this one directed at the launcher. The launcher was shattered apart, leaving the Glatorian defenseless. Skrall put his foot on the Glatorians chest as he moved in, before raising his sword and going for the decapitating blow.

 

The Agori in the carriage attempted to run as the heads began to roll, moving away from their attempts to provide attention to the screaming guard. Skrall would have none of that, and fired a number of shots, forcing the Agori to stop and turn to him.

 

Once he had closed in on them, he stared at the terrified looking Agori. These were no members of the lower class; these two had quite a bit of money. And likely good supplies. "You two tried to flee." he said. "There is only one treatment for cowards."

 

Another five minutes passed before Skrall had finished his clean up detail and cut the Spikit free, allowing it to flee. Leaving all of the tools and weaponry of the guards on their bodies, he looked at the supplies in the carriage. There appeared to be a lot of (now broken) pottery, but there was also something much more important - food and water; two meals worth for seven people, a total of fourteen which would be enough to keep him fed for a week.

 

He decided now would be a good time to enjoy the first of his spoils, as he hadn't eaten anything to day, and he doubted anyone would pop up on this road fro the rest of the week, if that. So, in the hot of the day, he began his meal consumption, trying to enjoy himself as much as he could.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#255 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 06:50 PM

IC (Skrall)

 

The sound of battle did not escape Skrall's ears. It was likely one of the foolish land-based vehicles that braved this road, so certain that their vaunted civilization would protect them even here. From the sound of it, someone or something had gotten there first. Skrall moved quickly, dashing from shadow to shadow as he headed torwards the fading sounds of battle. If an animal had attacked them, he would slay it and interrogate those who still lived. Then he would slay them and display their bodies as yet another warning to the fools who pursued him. If it was something else, perhaps rogue Visorak or....perhaps another of his kind. If so, perhaps some trade could be had. The Visorak were true warriors. They understood that there could be no peace with the Matoran, who would take and twist what they wish. Even if it was time itself. Heedless of the results of their actions. The Skrall had tales to describe such foolishness. These tales normally ended with "and then the Iron Wolves ate them all."

 

Skrall approached the shattered carriage from the shadows, sheltering himself in the great trees that now called this land home. It would take a skilled warrior indeed to spot his approach. 


  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#256 Online JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,666 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 06:53 PM

IC: [color=#0000ff;][JL - Somewhere near the group][/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Oh. Oops......oops. The crazy spit-lady has leverage, and I ended up giving her some info. She doesn't believe it, right? And the ship has a computer she could take apart, right?......There's probably 18.99% of blame max that can be placed on me. But I can't remove blame. Don't I have to take responsibility for what I did?[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Still, when we got here, nobody told me the place was in the hands of a person with the capability to create homemade explosives and repair customized jets. Lack of communication or information is a bad thing on an op.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]This isn't an op, right?[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]I turned to Houren.[/color] [color=#0000ff;]"Did your ship have recorded details as to what we said, or, in its databases, have info on whatever it is we're doing?"[/color]


Edited by JL v2, Jan 06 2013 - 10:20 PM.

  • 0

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

  (╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013


#257 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,301 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 07:24 PM

IC: Aervak - Mine Entrance

 

"If it prevents you from causing more chaos, then I suppose I can take some time to show you were the Skrall are. Makes my job easier anyway."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#258 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 07:58 PM

IC: From his current roost in a mountain cave, Skrall could hear the distant echoes of a battle, the clash of metal on metal, the whirring fizz of energy weapons and the gulps and gasps of last breaths. Someone was having fun. Soon other aftereffects of the fight began to drift up to him. The smell of food and crackle of fire. Mmmm, food...And whoever was making might be tired after their recent foray. Skrall made sure his gear was in good condition and began making his way to the battle ground


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#259 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,857 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 08:10 PM

IC, Whira- Jaga's Sting, Central City: [color=rgb(47,79,79);]Well, it's kinda early- I'm not surprised it's not that busy, thought Whira to herself. She finished tying her apron on and proceeded to look at what people had ordered. The Toa then walked back into the kitchen, gathered some people's meals, and started handing them out to the correct tables and people.[/color]

OOC: Whira open for interaction, I suppose.

 

[color=#008080;]IC: (Atahu, Jaga's Sting, Central City)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]So I know what you're thinking. What's a handsome Toa of Sonics like myself doing in a place like the Jaga's Sting? Alright, alright, maybe I should back up and introduce myself. My name is Atahu. However some people may know me by different names, in fact people know me by different faces. You'll see what I mean later. So where were we, that's right, you got my name, you got my element, and you got my gender, but you haven't got my number but we'd be moving way too far ahead. I just don't hand out one of my numbers anyway.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]I'm a professional you see, a professional spokesmen so to speak. I talk, I listen, I convince people what I want is what they want. What they want is what I want. A criminal one if the price is right and the job might actually be fun. Mostly though if the money is good.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Anyway's let not talk about me, let's talk about why I'm in this dive. The Jaga's Sting was one of those place people didn't ask questions, or at least didn't ask the questions I didn't want to answer. It's a place where some drunken morons would spout good bits of info to the bartender and I could reap the rewards of someone's inability to hold their liquor. It's a place with a wildly attractive waitress. You know the kind of waitress you'd expect in Ga-Koro-Nui, bright violet eyes that pulled you in, tall, with all the right assets and always with this part of the city, a degree of danger. Let's be realistic here though, as enamoring as she was I am not so easy to bewitch. I do appreciate beauty though.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]I motioned for her to come over, when she had time of course. Why rush? I had all the time in the world and by that I meant I was flipping through my phone hoping for a new job to pop up. Hopefully something that invited my set of skills and not anyone who could swing a rusty pipe or fire a gun. No, my jobs normally required a more social touch.[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#260 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,301 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 08:21 PM

IC: Ophaim - Jaga's Sting

 

"I suppose I shall take my leave," said the Toa of Fire, having finished his water.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#261 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 08:55 PM

IC: Kaithas-Jaga's Sting

 

"It's been pretty quiet. This place is more of a shelter than a bar these days." I looked toward Atahu, grinning as I did. This pretty boy had no reason to be in the Sting, unless he wanted something. And if it was my waitress, he was in for a surprise. Not that I knew what she did after hours, nor really thought it was my business, (I'm that kinda guy. I cared deeply about her, but she had never invited me into her life more than professionally. Sometimes that hurt, but I had never really asked her out or anything.) but when you've been a Toa for as long as I have you notice things. Like the fact that the people Whira leaves with don't usually come back. She attracts more people than disappear, and usually the most obnoxious people are the ones that don't reappear.


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#262 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 08:58 PM

IC: "Endelig", Central City:

 

[color=#4b0082;]The Agori could see the Agoritarian in teh distance- he sped up his pace.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]IC: Skrall, Wilderness:[/color]

 

Skrall stalked the two Matoran as they left the city limits and began to set up what looked like a camp site - good. These Matoran were foolish indeed. Anyone could have told them what happened to those that went outside for camping purposes.

 

Honestly, Skrall could almost believe they'd been sent out just for him.

 

He prepared his bow, loading an ordinary arrow into it as he'd be able to retrieve it within a few minutes. He took aim at the nearest, a Ko-Matoran, and let go. The arrow flew silently through the air and stabbed through the Ko-Matoran's neck with a dull thud. As he collapsed, Skrall was already loading another arrow. He paused briefly as the sounds of a different battle entirely reached his ears, but he ignored them for the moment. The Le-Matoran and Onu-Matoran had both crouched by their fallen companion, making them easy prey. A second later, the Le-Matoran collapsed as an arrow pierced through his head.

 

Skrall cringed a bit as the Onu-Matoran yelled, but he did not react otherwise. Activating an arrow of light, he took aim and fired - the light arrow sped to the Onu-Matoran in the blink of an eye and pierced his chest. Before the stunned Matoran could react at all, another had passed through his stomach and a third through his thigh. He collapsed to the ground a moment later. Skrall slowly stood from where he had crouched and ran the rest of the distance to the campsite, grabbing his arrows and placing them back in the quiver.

 

Inspecting the bags, he was disappointed to find that most of the supplies he'd seen were rather useless compared to what he already had in his cave - however, one bag had a chunk of meat that would last him two days and another had fruit and vegetables - a rarity for Skrall that he had recently craved, after weeks of nothing but meat to satisfy his hunger. He slung the bags around his waist and then stood again, listening to the sounds of battle. A few seconds later, they stopped - and thirty seconds after that, a very scared spikit bolted through the campsite.

 

Readying his bow, Skrall took off silently in the direction the beast had come from.


  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#263 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 09:04 PM

IC: Skrall / Wilds

 

Skrall was paranoid, but at the moment, he wasn't nearly paranoid to note any disturbances in the wilds. He simply continued to eat his meal, which he had finished heating up. He cursed the sun, which had before helped blind his adversaries but now blinded him as he leaned against the side of the wagon.

 

EDIT:OOC: All of these Skrall. It really is glorious. :P

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Jan 06 2013 - 09:04 PM.

  • 0

#264 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 09:11 PM

OOC: It'll confuse the heck out of our enemies.

 

"Skrall! Take the gate!"

 

"Of course Skrall!"

 

"Skrall! Cover Skrall!"

 

:P

 

IC (Skrall, approaching Skrall, who is in the same general area as Skrall)

 

Skrall's eyes widened. He hadn't really expected to see a friendly face. His people had scattered to the wilds and to the mountains beyond, hunted as he was, seeing another one of his kind was a rare thing. He might know this one....perhaps from that meeting regarding supply routes during the war? If he recalled correctly he and his raiders had been assigned to disrupt the supply of weapons and food to a fortress, allowing another force to storm it. Yes. That might be it. Skrall emerged from his cover behind one of the great trees and slowly, but calmly, he began to approach the other Skrall. He raised his fist in greeting as he did so. Evidently he was not the only one of his people who had hit upon the idea of raiding these foolish beings. 


  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#265 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 09:17 PM

[color=#0000ff;]IC: Skrall, Wilderness:[/color]

 

Skrall came to an abrupt but silent halt - luckily for him, there was an overturned wagon concealing him from whoever was on the other side...

 

...but... was that another Skrall?

 

Doubtless it was, as he couldn't think of many others that had both the audacity and the cunning to pull something like that off.

 

...yes, judging from the dead Glatorian, it was probably a Skrall. Still, just to be sure, Skrall readied his bow, loading an arrow. Always safety first. He treaded around teh wagon warily, before lowering the bow when he saw that it was, in fact, another Skrall. He took the arrow and replaced it in the sheath, before lowering his bow and raising his fist in greeting.

 

 

[color=#008080;]OOC: this is going to be beautiful.[/color]


Edited by Sleepy iBrow Voltex, Jan 06 2013 - 09:18 PM.

  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#266 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 09:25 PM

IC: Skrall / Wilds

 

Skrall looked up at the approach of two other Skrall from... nowhere? He raised his fist as well and called out, "Alas, I am afraid you are late for the battle, brothers. You may still partake in the spoils if you are willing to cook for yourselves."

 

One thing that had always irritated this Skrall was scavengers. But now, he was a scavenger; with so few Skrall left, losing a meal or four was not a problem. Besides, it meant getting someone close enough to engage in discussion, which meant he could learn more about the current positions and lives of the other Skrall and perhaps large groups of them.

 

Soon enough, there would be enough of them to return to power. Perhaps, one day, the great Elemental Lord of Rock would lead them as he had done in the Core War, when he had been but a child!

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#267 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 09:41 PM

IC (Skrall, Wilds)

 

Skrall nodded. "A shame. My blades have no tasted blood for many days. The fools are getting less bold." Skrall let out a booming laugh as he approached. "And yet the claim to be stronger...when they fear to traverse their own roads!" Skrall noted the offer of food and took it for what it was. He had gone for awhile without proper food and one could only rely on camp fires and animals for so much. Living day to day might make one strong, but it did not have good longterm prospects. Skralled sat down across from Skrall and snatched a small piece of meat. "Thank you brother, for sharing your rightful spoils. If I had been but quick enough...." 


  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#268 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 09:44 PM

[color=#0000ff;]IC: Skrall, Wilderness:[/color]

 

"Nah, I don't need your food right now. I just got my own. Thanks for the offer, though."

 

Skrall grabbed a sword from one of the dead Glatorian and, after making sure it was clean enough, used it to slice a chunk off of the hunk of meat he had retrieved. Placing the majority of the meet back in his bag, Skrall impaled the smaller bit on the sword and held it over the fire to begin roasting.


  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#269 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 09:48 PM

EDIT:OOC: All of these Skrall. It really is glorious. :P

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Told you so!

 

IC: Skrall could tell he was nearing the scene of the fight. He could see the track marks of an animal veering wildly, clearly running out of its mind with anger or fear. A caravan had been attacked and either the beast had been cut loose to prevent escape or accidentally set free. He followed the tracks back to the ever-growing gathering of his brethren.

 

"Hail," he said, keeping his distance as was his way in life, "I had not known there was a party of my brothers-in-arms so close. I was under the impression the raiders were moving to their northern fastnesses."

 

 

OOC: Didn't the say in the discussion topic each player could have four NPCs? Four extra Skrall from the four of us brings us up to twenty. Thats a force that could do some damage if used right


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#270 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 10:00 PM

If you really want a force of Skrall, find other roleplayers who want to join your group, figure four NPCs per PC max, and use those numbers to calculate the highest possible number of Skrall in your forces.

 

OOC: That's the key sentence from a PM between myself and LL. We just need to figure out where we're going to pick up our Skrall brothers at. The part I cut out was where he told me that we're not going to have a batallion of Skrall.

 

Shame. I had the logisitcs of the operation figured out and everything.

 

IC: Skrall / Wilds

 

"Most are." Skrall replied to Skrall. "Though it appears at least four of us remain. Partake in the spoils if you will. These overfed Agori have provided quite the catch."

 

OOC: Hmm. I was so caught up with that fight from earlier that I forgot to include my rock steed in it. Oh well, he'll show up later. We'll just say he's chasing after the spikit Skrall let lose.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#271 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 10:06 PM

IC: The Mines

 

“Then show me the way, tin man.” She told Kilayox, pushing the robotic suit with a surprising amount of force. It was enough to make him turn in the direction of the door. Kilayox grinned and held own tightly to her trident. Sure, she had plenty of questions and was confused on the world’s current status, but cracking open a few skulls always got her in a good mood and helped her focus her energies.

 

IC: Thugs En Route to Olford

 

Four Toa in black suits sat in the back of a Mata Magna transportation vehicle, arguing about the most trivial thing. “So, if this Toa is prehistoric like the boys in the does that make her some kind of Cave Toa?”  One of the Toa asked and as he did, he played with the gun in his hand. It was fully loaded and even as he twirled in his hand, none of the other men flinched. He was just that good with the pistol that he had being somewhat of a sharpshooter after all.

 

“I’m not exactly sure that Cave Toa would be the correct terminology, though. Perhaps barbarian Toa?” A Toa of Air suggested, staring out of the window as he spoke. The vehicle passed by the desert moving rather quickly like a blur. They’d be arriving in Olford in about thirty minutes by his calculation, maybe even earlier if the driver really put his foot on the pedal. Reminding himself of that, the Toa of the Air shouts to the front, “Could you hurry up? I’ve got a date tonight and I want to get this done quickly so the boss doesn’t have my head on his wall.” The Onu-Matoran chauffeur simply grunted something in reply, which was apparently a yes for the vehicle started to rapidly gain speed, hitting several bumps. The gun flew out of the other Toa’s hand and was caught by the Toa of Air before it blew someone’s kneecaps out. “Be more careful with that,” He said, tossing it back to him. “Now back to the argument… Cave Toa or Barbarian Toa?”

 

“Cave Toa.”

 

“Cave Toa.”

 

The other two Toa responded causing him to snap his fingers. “Karz! Barbarian Toa sounds better then Cave Toa…”

 

“Cave Toa just flows better in my head, though…” A Toa of Lightning responded, rubbing his fingers together.

 

“But Barbarian Toa sounds more vicious!”

 

“True.”

 

And thus, the argument started all over again between the four thugs. The Onu-Matoran driver rolled his eyes and just decided to focus on the drive to Olford. Ironically, these were the best of Korindal’s assassins. He wouldn’t just send a bunch of two-bit criminals after a Toa like this. Korindal had anticipated that she’d be incredibly powerful so he sent the ones he knew had experience going against powerful enemies. These men hit quick and hard when they actually focused on the job and they rarely left any survivors. While he didn’t know the Toa they were going to assassinate, he did feel incredibly bad for whoever it was.

 

But even he had to admit… Cave Toa just sounds better.


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#272 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,301 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 10:10 PM

IC: Aervak - Olford

 

"Yeah yeah, don't rush me."

 

It was amusing, seeing a ten metre tall mech lead a Toa out of the mines and towards the walls.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#273 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 10:14 PM

IC: Ga-Koro-Nui - The Golden Widget

 

In the depths of the The Golden Widget, the crimes of a notorious ring of criminals occured daily. Safe and secure below the casino, Gorak's business was allowed to flourish beneath the notice of unsuspecting crowds wagering their money in his games, slot machines, and bar. Here several thungs counted the earnings not only from upstairs, but also the monthly payments of clients who "graciously" accepted his deals and protections.

 

The rooms before him were furnished with multiple tables, a wall dedicated to holding a diverse assortment of weapons, as well as the tools necessary should someone refuse a request or need some "reeduction." One particular being had just experienced the produces his goons performed on uncooperative clients, and was now being dragged away to be returned home, where his mind would likely change once it could function properly again.

 

It all made the Skakdi smile, though there was never enough to completely quench his hunger for profit. Not until he had each business owner under his control, and all competing gangs had been disbanded or assimilated into his own.

 

"Boys!" he barked at his subordinates, arms crossed against his chest. Immediately they directed their attention to their boss, frozen in the positions of their current duties. "I do believe there are a handful of other companies in our neighborhood who have yet to pact with our services." He walked over to a huge map, its size large enough to dominate the entire space of the wall it was plastered to, a clawed finger reaching out to point. It displayed an air-view of much of Ga-Koro-Nui, bays and harbors included, with drawings in red across it detailed surface. "Specifically those situated in this area here. I want two of you to provide a sufficient reason as to why owners in that area would want to deal with us, and I want you to do it now."

 

The two who had "persuaded" the being in their grasp nodded, a new task added to their unlawful agenda.


  • 0

#274 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,619 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 10:26 PM

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]IC: (Atahu, Jaga's Sting, Central City)[/color]

IC, Whira: [color=rgb(47,79,79);]The handsome Toa over at one of the tables waved Whira over. Now, she had seen plenty of handsome guys, but for some reason this one intrigued Whira. He could be a... delicious... victim, if Whira tried to get him. She finished serving food to another customer and walked over to Atahu, smiling, and pulling out her notepad as she did. "Welcome to the Jaga's Sting," she said. "What would you like today, Mr...?"[/color]


  • 0

"I need your advice- I feel really jealous that she got to turn into a Toa and not me... and then that guy comes in and woos her! What should I do to overcome my jealousy?

BZPRPG- 2013

 

2fcc27d298a1b54f5b34c45f0abc12bc.png

 

pls.

 

 

 


#275 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 10:37 PM

IC (Skrall)

 

Skrall snorted. "Cowards. They flee when they should fight! The fools think they have won. What better time to strike? Their own cities are a trap for them. They cannot keep track of their prisoners, what chance have they against a dedicated raiding force?" 


  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#276 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,857 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 10:55 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: (Atahu)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Nakahi Raru, just call me Nakahi though. Glass of scotch, no ice." Last thing I wanted in a bar, was a watered down drink. Pleasant smile, she was climbing up the ranks, who knew maybe she'd reach the top? Now there's a hundred ways to approach this, some people absolutely hate beating around the bush on either side. Some people want to use some sort of ice-breaker. The best approach, especially when your target is intrigued is to address them directly. Since she was a waitress and was currently in uniform I could not exactly compliment her on fashion. So it was simple, I'd ask for her name and then later I would compliment. When she came back with my drink.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"So what's your name?" I asked, flashing a disarming smile, I wanted her to keep thinking about me. If I occupied her thoughts she'd be more approachable as conversations continued and maybe, just maybe she'd keep me interested until I got my next job.[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#277 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,619 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 11:02 PM

IC, Whira: [color=rgb(47,79,79);]Whira smiled back. "I'm Whira," she replied. "Hold on, I'll be back with you drink in just a sec." She quickly walked off to the kitchen to fetch Nakahi's scotch. She poured him his cold drink and brought it back to him. "So what brings you here?" she asked with a smile. Oh yes. This guy would do very nicely.[/color]


  • 0

"I need your advice- I feel really jealous that she got to turn into a Toa and not me... and then that guy comes in and woos her! What should I do to overcome my jealousy?

BZPRPG- 2013

 

2fcc27d298a1b54f5b34c45f0abc12bc.png

 

pls.

 

 

 


#278 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 11:04 PM

IC: I watched "Nakahi"a bit apprehensively and fingered a note I was holding. I wasn't scared. Heck, they call me the toa of courage. Just nervous.
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#279 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,857 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 11:18 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: (Atahu)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Business, although I usually find time for pleasure. I live here in Central City, but I actually have a few other places to stay as well." I grinned, my warm orange eyes meeting her bright violet orbs. "I have some business in this particular area, but my clients have remained silent for a while. In the meantime I have the pleasure of meeting a Toa with a cute smile and stunning violet eyes." I smiled warmly back at her. I took a moment to sip my drink as a I awaited the ebony Toa's response.[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#280 Online Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,695 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 11:56 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Sankin - Matoran Universe Museum, Central City -[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Wow, this guy was making his job actually sound fun. At the very least it sounded more interesting than being subjected to prejudice and seeing the look of fear in everyone you met as you simply tried to pass by. [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Sounds better than what I do, which is to say absolutely nothing. Finding a job is hard for someone like me. I mean I was offered a job at the arena but that would only end poorly." I found that I was starting to ramble again, so I stopped. "So do you do this all alone or do you have a team?" [/color]


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users