BIONICLE MAFIA II: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Xaeraz

Dead people cannot vote.

Well, I did say I'm warning you because I want the village to win. ;)

:w:

I'm not believing that for one second. The whole point of the minimal roles was to have a simple setup; it would be unfair to the first time players if there was a joker not revealed how they work, so that doubly doesn't make sense.

If people fall for this I'm going to...

watch and not be able to do anything about it. :P

Edit: Hey Norik, here's the best argument.

Edited by Krelsin

Insert fancy signature here.

Day Two

Le-Koro wasn’t very well known for being indiscriminate. They happened to, like every other Matoran on Mata Nui, hate many rahi with a passion. There used to be a strange matoran who hung about sometimes, with red and blue armor. He wasn’t very discriminate, he had a pet ussal.

That Matoran didn’t live in Le-Koro however, so when another villager disappeared the entirety of Le-Koro was in an uproar. Then they found Elemental Ussal in his hut. He was a strange Matoran, he spoke to the crabs. Somehow that made him more likely to have killed Krelsin; the villagers then took him to the giant construction that they had finished earlier in Constructmans’ name. It was a platform, with a noose hanging over the center by means of a wooden arm.

Elemental Ussal was brought to the front, and was made to stand in front of the entire koro to proclaim his final words. He gazed absentmindedly over the bloodthirsty masses, and then began to gibber. It was a bunch of nonsense, continuing forever. It rose in volume, and without warning, he stopped.

A chitterling sound began, and before anyone could do anything, hundreds of Ussal Crabs gathered around him, all over his body. From this living armor, he spoke two Matoran words. “Am Villager.” He might have said I, but the chattering crabs were too loud. Then, he ascended through the treetops, becoming the true Elemental Ussal.

Villager Lynched/Ascended/Something/?. Medic, Detective, and Mafia, you should know what to do. Next scene will be posted Friday afternoon.

Lad, clearly you don't know me very well. I have been a Mafian exactly once in these games, and that was when I backstabbed them and handed their names to the Detective.

No, no, it's got nothing to do with you being mafia before, it's because there wouldn't be a joker role without being specified because of new players.

Come on guys...

Man, real talk, I respect ya, Lloyd. You're one cunning dude when it comes to this here game. Heck, when you retire from mafia, if ever, I'd stop by the retirement home and reminisce with ya.

That having been said, sometimes it does seem like you're more helpful to all us villagers when you've bit the dust. =P

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

That's because I've had a lot more practice than choice in the matter. :P it's fun being alive for once. Whole new ballgame.

I'm flattered by the compliment. Then again, we've both been playing for a long time, so I expect we'll be retired together, if it ever happens. XD

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

It wouldn't be unfair at all, IMO, unless the GM imbalanced them, and I think he's good enough to not make that mistake.

Having roles that new players don't know exist, or how they work is unfair.

I probably don't even know how it works because it's probably different here. There's no way the host would do that.

Night 3

The Chattering Corpse Heap was a very interesting part of Le-Koro society. It was, after all, a pile of dead things that were talking. Some people throughout the village just ignored it, while others were quite attracted to it. These were the people who had too much pity for their own good, and wanted to ease those poor dead things pain.

The Automaton, sometimes jolly and sometimes quite affably evil, was one of those people. He spent a few minutes every night giving Zakaro his ears, but that wasn’t much. That is, until the mafia grabbed him, took off his legs, and threw him on the pile. He wasn’t actually dead, but for some reason nobody cared. As far as the rest of the village was concerned, he was dead.

Voting ends Monday, 3:00 CST.

Haha Zakaro! You will never have true afterlife friend >=D

E: Oh, and DoctorCouch, Norik Astartes, and Valendale were all acconted for. They were doing something, innocent-y. =P

Edited by Portalfig

Gosh darn it, if only I didn't have that crippling arms-not-working-when-needed syndrome I wouldn't be having this problem right about now.

Avenge me people...Avenge meeeeeeeee!

Oh, and if you could leave some snacks by the pile, that'd be fantastic. I'll get to them in good time.

Edited by The Tolerable Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Hey Zakaro, don't you have that Blu-Ray set I gave you? Besides, I'm iBrow, and the laws of life hold no bound on me (figuratively, anyway). Therefore I shall invite you to haunt my dreams and you can have a semi-conversation with my dream self.

jk lol 2 bad 4 u

Hey, Eye of Sauron... I would suggest you don't vote Lloyd, or people might think you're guilty.

I'll hold off on my vote for the moment, although I'm about 97.8% decided.

-ibrow

Hey, Eye of Sauron... I would suggest you don't vote Lloyd, or people might think you're guilty.

What makes everyone so sure Lloyd is innocent?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

What makes everyone so sure Lloyd is innocent?

He's told us that he's spoken with the Detective - and he confirmed Squishy's innocence for us. He also refused to vote for the last few people we lynched, despite the fact that he himself was on the verge of being lynched.

-ibrow

I guess the "Chattering" part of the "Chattering Corpse Heap" implies this isn't your old run-of-the-mill pile of dead bodies. I don't think a few waving arm motions will make much of a difference, besides maybe getting them to rename it the "Chattering and Occasionally Twitching Corpse Heap". But that's just not quite as catchy.

Though really, if anyone wants to pull me off at any point, I'd like that. Or at least give me a proper funeral. :P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.