BIONICLE MAFIA II: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Xaeraz

How did you fools not also guess that the Automaton's death was in some way linked to me, with evidence going back to the very first round, where I accused him of killing Zakaro, when in question me and my associates were the ones responsible for it?.

*Sniff* Y-You used me...? I-I-I trusted you, man. I believed in you. How could you betray me like this?

Oh yeah, you're a traitor. That'd probably be how.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Arrogance is not for the poor, or the weak, or the now-dead. But that was not me.

Called it... P.S. I am now pleased to announce that there is a slightly better than 50-50 chance of catching a Mafian next round. :w:

Don't get overconfident. Both sides have their traitors.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Maybe it does. Maybe it doesn't. Maybe it only does from one viewpoint.

Perhaps you've allowed yourself to be taken advantage of. Or perhaps you don't want the villagers to win, either. Perhaps you have your own goals in mind, and you secretly pretend to ally yourself with the villagers so that they trust you. It would be a good use of the fact that you're not dead. Perhaps the reason you know there's a secret role is because you are the secret role. Or perhaps there is no secret role, and you just said that to scare us out of hiding. Perhaps you're a proxy for the detective, which is likely. Or maybe you are the detective. Regardless, killing the proxy does nothing. Killing the detective, or the doctor is much more useful.

Perhaps you should stop hiding your role from your 'allies'. What makes it so secret? What is so important about your life that you cannot risk it? What are you hiding? Why should anyone trust anyone? Too much trust gets everybody killed in the end.

Perhaps my associates already know what you are and never informed me. It wouldn't surprise me. They rarely post here. Instead they scheme, and they backstab each-other. You're right about us being quite in/competent. My death was as inevitable as yours is.

Tactics are for tacticians. Here, we are all villagers.

On another note, this stick has been whittled down to be pretty sharp. I propose we use it instead of simply lynching someone this round.

Edited by JIF Natural Creamy

Wow, this got...dramatic.

I still don't get the "covering for someone else" logic. Either way, one traitor looks suspicious and gets killed, that doesn't benefit the mafia at all. And the whole "it was inevitable I was going to be lynched" is a dodgy argument, the whole town is too divided on opinion to suddenly get the lynch done, you're pretty safe unless you admit it. I'm looking at you Negative. :P

Anyway, 12 players left, 4 traitors, 1 apparent neutral, 7 (or 8) townies. The whole game depends on if Lloyd is Joker or not.

Since the game is almost at a crucial point, Lloyd, could you explain to everyone how Joker works, just to confirm if it's the same as what I think it does, and so everyone else understands.

And you may as well copypaste the PM you got telling you your role. Of course you can't screenshot it, that would be cheating, so just copypaste. But I think it'll be interesting to see the message or to see you try and fake it. But honestly, I'm expecting a dodgy excuse. Regardless, good luck.

Insert fancy signature here.

A: The Joker is a villager who is deliberately trying to get killed. Sometimes it's explicitly by lynching, sometimes it's by either lynching or night-time killing.

B: There's a slight problem with your idea. That would be this:

You are not allowed to reveal any roles. Revealing roles will result in you getting thrown into the lava.

So unless I get a special dispensation from the GM, I can't tell you.

HOWEVER

If I do get a special dispensation, I'm perfectly willing to.

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

So what if Lloyd up there is using you all, making you all trust him until the very final round, and suddenly he goes and dies, and suddenly the arcade machine glued to our faces flashes 'GAME OVER' in bright red? Or what if he ends up the last alive, and he starts mocking you as I... well... currently do? You shouldn't trust me, as a traitor. But you shouldn't trust someone who isn't dead and doesn't have their role confirmed.

I had a guy somewhat fooled. He didn't entirely trust me, but it was enough for him not to vote for me, but enough for him to vote for someone like Lloyd up there, who, by the way, still doesn't seem entirely trustworthy, not even from a villager standpoint. Supporting the village all previous games doesn't make you entirely loyal to one cause,and stating that he supports you doesn't mean he does. For him, it's more of a game of manipulation in the direction he wants. If you want to be sure, let the traitors take care of him. Continue on with the bloodshed, because I'm pretty sure that even when I was alive we still all had previous lives in another part of the world, where some of us that are now traitors were villagers. And the cycle will continue on and on until the reformation of sanity. But sanity was never one piece in the first place, was it? It was shattered into what I think was a million pieces, splintering our minds, so we all decided that we were not sane, but not insane because that would be horribly cliché, so we decided to invent a new word but we still haven't gotten around to it yet. What was I talking about?

Oh, right.

You know why I wanted to die? Because we agreed to make one of us die, because we agreed that we needed to talk with you all while making you aware of who we may or may not be. Basically, I'm here to mock you. I'm here to bring up points you miss. I'm here to backstab everyone to the power of one billion. That may or may not be an exaggeration to the power of negative two.

Skrief, the game continues even if Lloyd is the Joker and dies.

/EDIT: Well... Assuming that if this game has a Joker, the rules are the same as in previous editions.

Edited by BZP Blade

I know that.

But why do you want to run the risk of being played for fools?

Did Lloyd ever tell us information about the secret role? Are we 100% sure it's a Joker? Are you 100% sure it hasn't made contact with its enemies? Are you 100% sure it's not you?

I am writing up the scene right now, but I figure I have a few things to tend to.

@Krelsin: There are only three Traitors left. I had five when there were spots for 25 people, but when I shortened it to 19 I got rid of one. Figured it would be too OP that way.

@Lloyd: NO YOU MAY NOT BECAUSE I CAN TOTALLY READ YOUR PMS AND STOP YOU FROM EVER REVEALING ANYTHING EVER PRIVATELY

EVER D=<

@Zakar0%: I just realized. Negative actually died. Now your only afterlife buddy is the very person who killed you! >=D

Negative, you are probably one of my favourite villains in all of fiction right now.

He's also the most Chatty Corpse in the Chattering Corpse Heap. It's getting a bit annoying...But hey, how can I complain. I'm dead. :DZakaro

Because I made you dead. Therefore, you owe me. Nobody can kill a ghost, so using incredibly flawed logic, all of us chattering corpses/ghosts are invincible. It also means we can't be haunted, as far as I know, unless there's such a thing as a ghost of a ghost. Maybe there is. Maybe there isn't.And I'd also like to point out that I am not fictional. But I'm not non-fictional either. I'm pretty sure that by all accounts I shouldn't exist, because I believe I'm breaking so many rules of life that the universe is groaning and itching to get rid of me and my fellow chattering corpses. (they have tea parties behind our backs (they didn't invite me ): (probably because I'm still a traitor no matter what I say)))Also, Lloyd (who I will now refer to as 'wolf') up there won't be rolling his eyes when his plan of village domination is complete and he forces the living to work as slaves... provided the rest of you are alive at the time, of course. See, you all trust people. Stop trusting people! They're going to backstab you if your life's on the line. Then, if you appeal to their better nature, they'll do a double backstab and come back to you, but ultimately they'll probably end up triple backstabbing people. That is what I believe this. A game of backstabbings to the power infinity. (plus one plus two (to the power of infinity yet again))

Night 5

The doctor packed his satchel before he left his work. He was quite jovial tonight, as they had finally gotten one of the Traitors that morning. He skipped on his way home, clicking his heels together and singing about chimneys for whatever reason. He was quite happy.

It was not to last however. When he got home he shut his doors, locked everything up, and then he knew he was safe. He burst out singing again, when his mouth was suddenly silenced by a hand engulfing his mouth. He struggled for a bit, before he was thrown to the ground violently.

“No, wait!” DoctorCouch cried out to the Traitor, “I am not a real doctor! I bought my PhD from…”

The traitor would have none of it. Instead, he took little mercy as he transformed the fake doctor into a Giant Space Butterfly. The deed was done, and the Traitor left happily, also singing about chimneys.

Villager transmogrified or something? I don't really know anymore. =P

Voting ends on Wednesday.

E: Dern it, forgot about the innocent list again. Sorry guys. Hold on a sec!

E2: Toa Lhikevikk, GATANUI IS AWESOME, and Kohrak Kal17 were all at the weekly "Villagers Extinction Prevention" group all night long.

Edited by Portalfig

Oh, for the love of...I knew that wasn't going to go as well as it should have. Well, at least the 'doctor' is in touch with his true self now. I believe this is one situation in which we're all happy. I volunteer that we send someone off to ride the butterfly into the sunset. Literally. So that they burn up, and we can see the effects of heat and light upon giant space butterflies.

I am writing up the scene right now, but I figure I have a few things to tend to.

@Krelsin: There are only three Traitors left. I had five when there were spots for 25 people, but when I shortened it to 19 I got rid of one. Figured it would be too OP that way.

@Lloyd: NO YOU MAY NOT BECAUSE I CAN TOTALLY READ YOUR PMS AND STOP YOU FROM EVER REVEALING ANYTHING EVER PRIVATELY

EVER D=<

@Zakar0%: I just realized. Negative actually died. Now your only afterlife buddy is the very person who killed you! >=D

Oh, my bad, I was just going by what the front post said, I forgot about Sauron.

Edit: Oh, it's because it doesn't say what role the lynched people are on the front page. It'll be nice if you did it, but you don't have to.

A: The Joker is a villager who is deliberately trying to get killed. Sometimes it's explicitly by lynching, sometimes it's by either lynching or night-time killing.

B: There's a slight problem with your idea. That would be this:

You are not allowed to reveal any roles. Revealing roles will result in you getting thrown into the lava.

So unless I get a special dispensation from the GM, I can't tell you.

HOWEVER

If I do get a special dispensation, I'm perfectly willing to.

:w:

No, no. Copypasting the PM isn't revealing the role, because you could be faking it, that's what I already said lol. Screenshotting the PM is cheating.

All you have to do is copypaste the PM, because we don't know if it's real for certain.

Edited by Krelsin

Insert fancy signature here.

Gonna have to agree - we've already been through that Lloyd is innocent. I believe he revealed someone as innocent, but I don't remember who exactly.

I also trust Blade's judgement, so I will vote Veigar as well.

But Blade so help me if you steer me wrong I will steal all of your diamond blocks and throw them in a fire.

-ibrow

Day Five The villagers knew who they were going to kill before the night was even over. Bandwagons move fast when they are completely unfounded. They ran to the hut of the spiritmaster, and yanked the door open. They saw him sitting on the ground, and right before their eyes his spirit departed from his body. It raised above his body, and then it turned to the group, with a glare on its face. "Foolish people," he said "I am a villager." The spirit then flew through the wall, then rode the giant space butterfly away. Villager left into SPAAAAACCCCCEEEEE. Send me those PM's by Friday.

:)I did my job successfully once again even from the afterlife. Portalfig also legitimately has no idea how you guys all suddenly thought Veigar was one of my people when in fact, he was one of your people. He probably resents you now, and soon I will offer an invitation to the afterlife traitor scheme to his mastery of spirits.Once again, you're all fools. There's nine of you left, and ONE THIRD ARE TRAITORS. Luckily for you, this raises your chances, luckily for me and my associates we have determined Lloyd is a cabbage and probably the best possible scapegoat for all bad things. Why has the doctor not doctored? Why has the detective not detectived? Successfully, I might add. Of course, knowing the clichés of the modern world, I just know the doctor is going to successfully save someone next round. It's at a point where they could potentially reveal themselves to each other and disperse the names of the enemies, and while they may die, the message will have been sent.Did you know we traitors are laughing it up in the traitor HQ right now? Nice job doing our job for us, heroes. You were so convinced poor little Veigar was one of us. Now he's probably going to come back with a vengeance and an army of space butterflies, ready to destroy those of you lucky enough to still be alive. All while uttering his overused catchphrase which I do not know.We are getting closer to koro domination.