Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

So me and Zakaro have decided to have a match. Both of us will be sponsoring 1,000 W. The arena is Tanker Station 22.

Evo will bring his boots and tank arm into the arena.

Evo will begin by blowing a storm of his element towards his opponent's face,disorienting him and/or driving him back towards sets of explosive fuel cells.He will then attempt to fire a blast from his tank arm, blowing thoseaforementioned fuel pods up and hopefully incapacitating his opponent. If thatfails, then he will attempt to freeze the ground, and will then begin to dodgeand shoot, taking cover behind non-incendiary cover. If cornered or in closecombat, Evo will deliver kicks and punches to the back of the knees, the groin,the armpits, the neck, and the mask. However, Evo will always attempt to stay asfar away from Hewkii as possible. If Hewkii attacks with shards or pebbles,create an ice shield and shoot from behind it. If he sends tremors, Evo willtemporarily freeze his feet to the ground. If he tries to tunnel, Evo will move,creating a sheet of ice where Hewkii would expect him to be.

-Elrond

Edited by Elrond of Rivendell

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Actuall i think maybe Spectrum Electro would be better sounding if that could be done

Hm...while I can see how flipping the order could make the name more appealing, my intention was for it to be a shortened version of the term "electromagnetic spectrum." So Electro Spectrum it is!

In other news, Pulsate and I have agreed to a match: Gali vs. Flare in the Stalactite Village. I will be contributing 1000W and Pulsate will be spending 200W.

Strategy:

Gali will use the Suletu to remove Flare's edge in mind, then surround herself with a barrier of water. She will then use her Kadin to fly close to the ceiling of the cavern, surround several of the moderate-sized stalactites with layers of water, and then dislodge them from the ceiling with her hooks, guiding the improvised projectiles toward Flare with her elemental powers. She will repeat the process a few times until Flare is sufficiently weakened. Then she will dive down toward Flare while willing the water barrier to spin and elongate like a bullet, making herself more aerodynamic to boost her speed and increase the impact with the Slizer. If Flare survives the collision despite his low toughness, Gali will bind his wings to his sides with whips of water and simply allow him to plummet to the cavern floor.

Items used: Suletu, Kadin

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Actuall i think maybe Spectrum Electro would be better sounding if that could be done

Hm...while I can see how flipping the order could make the name more appealing, my intention was for it to be a shortened version of the term "electromagnetic spectrum." So Electro Spectrum it is!

Ah well that makes more sense now. In that matter i like the name.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Flaredrick and I have agreed to a match. 1000 widgets going in, Tahu vs Skrall on the Valiant.

Skrall already has a defensive advantage in his toughness stat, while being evenly matched with Tahu in all but mind.

Skrall will take advantage of his agility and leap around the field, confusing Tahu. He will also make create pillars of stone and impede Tahu's movements while also smashing them against him. This is more diversionary than anything. Skrall will force Tahu into a position nearby a Brain tube. Skrall will release the Brain and deflect it towards Tahu. While the Brain tries to take over Tahu, Skrall will release another one and direct that one towards Tahu as well. Tahu will probably be overwhelmed trying to keep them at bay, but if not, Skrall will quickly release a third. Skrall will then, once Tahu is disoriented, leap into Tahu and saw him up with the shield, while bashing him in with his blade. Skrall will then deliver a finishing blow by crushing Tahu with stone.

Defensive strategy, Skrall will block Tahu's attacks via his shield or dodge them. If Tahu attacks from range, Skrall will either deflect the blast or evade it, depending on the more viable choice. If Tahu fights close, Skrall will duck and weave while toppling Tahu with his stone powers. Skrall will then ram his shield into Tahu and cut through him, all the while smashing him in with his blade which will be coated in stone (effectively a very sharp sledgehammer).

Edited by SonicBOOM XS

Undergoing Renovations...

Confirming match against Sonic Boom.

If Bionicle has teach me something, is that the power of stone is good at erecting spikes or pillars from the ground. (Bionicle fighter) Also another thing about the arena is that it's crawling with brains. So it's best to avoid all the spikes and pillars that Skrall will form from the ground seeing that he now has a weapon of that element.First jump up into the 'air' and avoid any incoming attacks. Then begin firing a barrage of Fire Tornadoes. Then while he is turned up, fire a barrage of fire balls and grenades. Then charge at him and do a floor sweep move, and kick him up and slice him while disoriented.As before, the place is crawling with brains. If Skrall makes a move for them, one, his back will be un protected. Giving Tahu an advantage for damage. But, Tahu has another advantage. Even though they both equally out in some stats, Skrall is weak n the mind.So I'll trow the Hero Cuffs, just as he is about the release them. Then fire rapidly fire balls at him. If he goes to melee me, I'll block with my swords. If he tries to do something big that will damage him, then use a Hau.(Just using my knowledge of the arena, element, and recent purchases. No reading.)

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Elrond- Just for future reference: It would be better to put your items in the spoiler tags, so the opponent can't guess your strategy. Also, the tonfa doesn't count to the two item limit.

Me and Flaredrick have agreed to a match. Mil vs. Tahu, 1,000 W each, Mahri Nui.

Meteor Armor Boost: Strength. Items Brought: Staff of Weather, Plasma Shooter

Mil will start out by unleashing large blasts of Mind-based damage, shooting lasers, energy blasts, Plasma Shots, and Lightning Bolts from his Weather Staff at Tahu. Because he used the Plasma Shooter, Tahu will be burned. He will fire this onslaught until the bubble bursts, and the water floods in. Then Mil will drive his Staff of Weather into the ground, preventing him from being swept away. Once the water calmed, Mil will create two boxing gloves around him, and then run towards Tahu. He will start attacking Tahu with his boosted Strength, hitting him with his fists, Solar Axe, and Staff of Weather.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Confirming Flare's match against Gali.

And a question, is Flare meant to already be able to fly, since one of his powers is listed as 'can fly'? It seems unfair compared to other fighters who have to buy items to fly. Assuming that's not meant to be there...

Flare's two items for this match will be his weapon-the Scorched Spear, and the Staff of Illusion.

Flare will begin by running off, trying to outrun Gali until he is at safe distance, but he is at a disadvantage because Gali could use a Kanohi Kadin and fly. Should Gali try to hit him in melee range, he will create a flame aura around himself, hopefully damaging Gali if she tries to hit him while he is sustaining it. If, or when Gali lands on the ground, Flare will use his Staff of Illusion to create an Illusion of himself at his location, and then quickly run off to behind Gali, at which point he will stab her thrice with his spear, and then a fourth time, with the spear coated in fire. Flare will also counter any water Gali sends Flare's way with fire, since Fire + Water = Steam. When Gali is on the ground, he will try to coax her into rushing after him, leaving behind a trail of fire. If Gali tries to get him to jump from one stalactite to another, he will not jump, since he cannot fly (unless that wasn't an oversight). However, if Flare detects that he's losing, and will lose, he will suicidally cover himself with fire, leap at Gali, and try to fall straight down, hopefully taking out them both if he cannot win.

Edited by Pulsate

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well, Electro and Jet were always able to fly without buying anything, and Mil was said to be able to fly to in one piece of media that I didn't find until a while and by then he was already successful enough he didn't need to fly.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Well, Electro and Jet were always able to fly without buying anything, and Mil was said to be able to fly to in one piece of media that I didn't find until a while and by then he was already successful enough he didn't need to fly.

True. It's not all that different from Toa having elemental powers from the get-go. It's what makes choosing a fighter interesting, but at the same time it's not game-breaking because all fighters but glatorians have ways to achieve the same thing. :)

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

True. It's not all that different from Toa having elemental powers from the get-go. It's what makes choosing a fighter interesting, but at the same time it's not game-breaking because all fighters but glatorians have ways to achieve the same thing. :)

And they have the best item for balancing flight, Training Weights, which flat out prevents the opponent from flying.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Tahu vs Kopaka: Tahu mind-heavy strategy is severely hampered by Kopaka's Staff of Silence. The Hero Cuffs will reduce Kopaka's mind, but it will still tower above Tahu's toughness. Kopaka wins 13,750 W.

Millennia vs Kopaka: It was determined earlier that disabling mind prevents use of Skakdi Spines since they're mind-based weapons, so when Millennia uses his Staff of Silence Kopaka will have to rely on physical attacks. To be fair, the Plasma Shooter is also mind-based, so it will be rendered useless as well. However, since the ice fog and hologram armor were put in place before the staffs were used, they'll stick around. The Meteor Armor will put Millennia's strength on par with Kopaka's, but Kopaka has higher toughness and agility, and the ice fog will give him an edge and make it difficult for Millennia to find the pillars. If he gets lucky and does free a Rahkshi, it will be just as blind as Millennia, though if Kopaka attacks it there will be an opening for Millennia. Of course, Millennia solid hologram armor should provide extra defense, but Kopaka's agility and fog make it more likely he can still evade more, letting him last just a bit longer. Kopaka wins 25,000 W.

Tahu vs Skrall: 1000 each or is only one of your contributing 1000?

Flare vs Gali: Yes, Flare and a few other fighters can fly without needing an item. I'm thinking that to balance that I'll expand inventory for fighters who don't have an innate ability like flying. Do you want to change your strategy?

Also, for the Staff of Silence, I'm thinking it should have a recharge effect (win 3 battles before you can use it again) and/or you must list that you are using it outside of spoiler tags so that the opponent knows they need to rely on physical attacks. Also should eliminate its effectiveness on items. I'll make a final decision soon and edit the item desription. Until then, please don't use it in battle.

Flare vs Gali: Flare's high agility should make it easy for him to dodge the stalactites, though when they shatter on impact he'll probably get hit by debris, and when Gali charges down at him he will be able to use his Staff of Illusion to make her hit the ground rather than him, leaving her stunned long enough for Flare to stab her a few times. However, his strength (and mind, thanks to the Suletu) are lower than Gali's toughness, so she'll probably be able to recover without taking too much damage and grab Flare with her water whips. Flare's fire should help him break free briefly, but as he will have sustained more damage than Gali, he'll probably go into his suicide attack, and since Gali is using her Kadin and Flare's not flying, that's bad news for Flare. Gali wins 3,000 W.

iBrow- Now that Pulsate is no longer sponsoring him, yes he is.

Once my matches with Dual Matrix and Flaredrick are done, I will buy some stats for Millennium. Dual is really taking a while.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I will buy a + 5 Agility for dust, and a weapon reforge, giving him the Pohaku Lonomakaihe, two spearguns. And stone powers. The point is ranged attacks.

Also, I am open for battle. And I like the fighter class idea. Also, I just realized that would leave me with zero w. But that's just how i roll, so i'm doin it.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Alright. Confirming the Evo/Hewkii match, and I apologize for my lateness.

To begin Hewkii will attempt to chain Evo up with his chains, delivering a shock in the process. Next, he'll sprint towards Evo throwing stones, and try to land a hit with the Laser Axe once he's close. Continue in this manner, using all three attacks randomly. When he's weak, finish him with the largest stone piller Hewkii can make toppled over onto the Hero.

In defence, make small stone shields to block most Tank Arm attacks. Also, have the Laser Axe ready to break any ice formed around parts of his body. If completely encased, use stones to break the ice until movement is possible. Zephyr Boosters used, swing the chains around himself to deflect melee attacks and dodge ranged.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Evo vs Hewkii: Evo's initial ice wave should send Hewkii's chain off course, but Hewkii's stone walls will stop the Tank Arm blasts from blowing up fuel pods. I'm assuming Evo is supposed to be using his Zephyr Boosters in this fight since they were mentioned right before the strategy, so he should be able to keep his distance while Hewkii advances. It sounds like a back and forth ranged war at this point, but any of Evo's tank blasts that go off course will be able to detonate fuel pods, so he has a slightly better chance at taking down his opponent. Evo wins 5,000 W.

Tahu vs Skrall: Tahu's opening barrage may meet some resistance in the form of stone pillars, but Tahu's much higher mind seriously lessens the impact of this. Since Tahu is charging, Skrall should be able to back up near a brain tube rather than exposing his back, but Tahu's Hero Cuffs will prevent him from freeing the creature, allowing him to get in a lot of close-range mind attacks that should seriously wear Skrall down. Tahu wins 5,000 W.

Announcements: Okay, I decided on restrictions for the Staff of Silence: you must mention outside of spoiler tags when you use it, and after using it you must win 2 battles before being able to use it again. Also, it will not affect items that deal mind-based damage.

I've also given more thought to the Class System--I'm going to go ahead and do it based on stats (at least until I can think of something better), but I will limit official effects to the tournament. Classes will be listed by each fighter so that you'll know what you're getting into before issuing a challenge, but it will be up to the player to decide if they want to handicap themselves in any way.

Regarding the tournament, since so many people didn't post last time, from here on out you will have to register for each tournament, either by PM or post. (And, as before, if you are dual-sponsoring you can only enter one fighter.) Once registration is complete, fighters will be grouped into brackets by Class and then matched up at random. Whichever Class has the largest number of participants will be considered the "average" for the tournament--Classes below that will receive more than 10,000 W per round, and Classes above that will receive less than 10,000 W per round. The Class Champions will have the option to fight another Class Champion for free, and each participant will receive an extra round's worth of Widgets for winning (half that if they lose).

I think that about covers it for now. I'll begin adding Classes to the fighter list soon, it'll be done before the next tournament.

Yes forgot to do a strategy.

Here it is.

After looking at a little blog from a numbered Pahrak, it's good to know your enemy by what they have. Mil's mind is higher than mine, and some of his stats are slightly higher, but when it comes to agility we equal.So fist dodge any attacks that are fired at Tahu. Block any and all attacks towards Tahu. Then fire a few blasts of fire at high velocity at Mil. When his bubble brakes from attacking me too much, Tahu will throw the cuffs at him, then bombard him with fire grenades and move down towards him slowly.When my bubble pops, Tahu will quickly pick up another air bubble, and fight off any sharks in close range, while firing at Mil. Since he is the master of fire, Tahu will try to concentrate on making an eruption from the ground, right above Mil. Tahu will distract Mil by throwing a big, wide fire ball at him, which while it's going towards him, Tahu will swim fast enough to attack him with his Magma Sowrds violently, and create a violent tornado by spinning around.This will possibly throw Mil out off the area, and Tahu's bubble to pop.If he uses the Staff of Silence (which I have no idea if he will), Tahu, will most likely be over with. If he uses weather control to create a whirlpool, Tahu will create a fire whip from his hands and grab Mil with him into the pool. If he uses the spine, then Tahu will dodge the attack. If he uses the Vahki Staff, he'll block it with his swords.Oh and if Mil tries anything powerful, then Tahu will activate his Hau Nuva.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Tahu vs Millennia: Flaredrick, I think you're using the original description of Mahri Nui--it has changed a bit, and the new version can be found in the first post. If Tahu uses his Hau to block the Staff of Weather Control so it won't distract him, he should be able to avoid most damage before the bubble pops. He will still be burned by the Plasma Shooter (though his affinity for Fire may reduce the impact of this), and his fire attacks (while they will do damage) are less effective due to the water's reduction to mind powers. When the fighters get in close, Millennia's high and now boosted strength will allow him to deal heavy damage to Tahu, and Millennia's higher toughness will help him to absorb a little more of the damage Tahu is able to cause. Millennia wins 5,000 W.

Ok so pahrak may i say one thing about this 'class' implement. If during the tournament there is only hmm lets say 2 fighters in a certain class. How the heck will that work. i mean i know those 2 will fight but it seems a bit like the people who have taken the time to put effort into their fighters are kinda of getting jipped in this whole thing. I mean we are getting limited yet really receiving nothing from this where as the fighters with lower stats are gaining something.

Kinda of feels like a pat on the back then a slap in the face

"Hey great job on improving you fighter" *slaps you across the face* "But now we are going to penalize you for this."

I don't mean to sound like i am complaining. It's just how i feel about this. Overall it is a great idea.

Also on a similar note can you add von nebula to my name on the first page since i noticed you have not yet and it still says just Kopaka

And Kopaka is open for one more battle. After that i will be using my current spoils of war to improve Von nebula

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well, you still can receive money from victories, but it limits it so newer players can catch up. Once almost everyone is at a more balanced level, the classes could be removed.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Vox, I see why you are worried. Kopaka and Onua are the only Class E fighters.

My question: I am going to try and train Mil and Virus more, making them Class D. What if you're fighter is the only in their class? Also, what are the exact figures for each class?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Like Bulik said, the idea is to give the lower class fighters a chance to catch up, and that will happen more quickly if we not only increase the Widgets for lower classes, but also reduce the Widgets for higher classes. If only one fighter enters in a Class, then I suppose they'd just instantly be named Champion of that Class, and then they would be able to challenge the other Class Champions once those brackets are complete. In that sense, it's incredibly easy for them to receive the free training and item if they don't have much (or any) competition within their Class. This is a new idea, so it still needs to be fine-tuned; I'm open for any suggestions on how to improve it.

(And yes, I'll edit the first post--sorry about that.)

Now then, the Class Ranges currently in use:

A: 48-59 stat points

B: 60-71 stat points

C: 72-83 stat points

D: 84-95 stat points

E: 96-107 stat points

And it will continue on in that fashion should stat totals get any higher.

I have called off my match with Dual Matrix because it has been a week and he hasn't posted his strateg. Following trainers for Mil:

+3 Mind

+1 Strength

Two +1 Tougnesses

+3 Agility

This adds up to 25,000 W, which leaves me with 9,625 W, and makes Millennium a D Class Fighter. And the only D Class, for that matter.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Do you think you could list the class of each fighter in the first post's sponsor list? That would save us much time.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)