BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

Welp, thought it'd be a clever move to reserve my votes until the very last minute, and turns out it was.

So, who needs some votes in order for the triple-hanging (or quadruple-hanging) to happen?

iquXD5X.png

You guys do realise there excists something like Turaga right?

Good point. Still, I'm determined to stop this triple hanging, even if I have to die in the process!

But.... But why? :crying:

Because I'm bored.

In all seriousness though,I would rather live, of course, but I would die if I didn't do anything, may as well get the last laugh as well, and the point still stands, the evidence points to me being the pyro, not the hunter. I'm annoyed that you're not even doing it for a good reason. Plus I'm bored.

I hope you like the sig, I made it just for you. And all the other blood lusted of course.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Welp, thought it'd be a clever move to reserve my votes until the very last minute, and turns out it was.

So, who needs some votes in order for the triple-hanging (or quadruple-hanging) to happen?

No one! The order is restored! There will be a triple hanging!

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

No one! The order is restored! There will be a triple hanging!

I change to Kohrak kal.

Oh, you were talking about order? :P

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Okay Zakar, count my vote as a vote for whatever is necessary to make this triple-hanging happen. And if the balance was restored anyway, don't count it at all.

Edited by Zeene

iquXD5X.png

That's simple enough, Canis can just withdraw his vote.

Then I'll change a vote to stop the balance again. Win-Win.

Hah! Then we shall fight all through the night/day until Zakaro comes around and does this scene!

Well, till the votes end, which is 4:30 for you, and 8:30 for me.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Because, a triple-hang? Really?

Even worse, Trying to hang all the suspects just to find one mafian? We'll go extinct tryin' to do that.

Exactly. *claps*

EDIT: Now someone say something, I've got nothing to go on. I'd also like to know the total votes for each person.

EDIT 2: Seriously, somebody say something. I'm bored out of my wits.

EDIT 3: I change my vote to Pulsate. :dozingoff:

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You know what? I quit with getting the triple hang. We should all admit defeat- and vote for ShadowVezon. That way, next round we can have a triple with out Vezon McKilljoy spoiling it.

Changing vote from KK17 to Vezon McKilljoy.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

You know what? I quit with getting the triple hang. We should all admit defeat- and vote for ShadowVezon. That way, next round we can have a triple with out Vezon McKilljoy spoiling it.

Changing vote from KK17 to Vezon McKilljoy.

Why do you care so much anyway? Progenitus Worldsoul was right about this, you're just reducing your chances of winning by killing innocents.

I withdraw my vote.

EDIT: I've changed my mind. I'm voting Pulsate. Withdrawing my vote does nothing.

EDIT 2: Interesting how Pulsate has been getting people to murder innocents, almost as if he wanted the innocents to die...

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Alright, this is just getting out of hand.

A few things:

1. The list that follows is the official list, and no arguments will be made over it's validity.

2. As of right now, there will be NO MORE CHANGING OF VOTES in this round, only Butterfly's change will count once I've figured out who he's switching from. Whoever you've voted for is who you've voted for.

3. Anyone who has not voted can still vote, now up to 5:00 EST. Increasing length as a slight punishment for those who've caused this whole mess, and because I'm just plain mad right now.

4. In the following votings, you may only change your vote ONCE.

5. A new rule has been added to the rules list, due to these events. It'd be a good idea to look over it.

Any questions?

No? Good. I never would've thought something could get so out of hand. Sadly, I've been forced to use the almighty Staff of Absolute Power.

Now, back to nice, normal Zakaro.

guys guys guys guys

this is getting really really confusing

IF YOU SWITCH, TELL ME FROM WHO AND TO WHO. ALRIGHT?

Hunter Votes:

ShadowVezon1--4

Wind Elemental--2

KohrakKal17--5

Pulsate--7

Pyro Votes:

JL v2--8

Takua Dragonstar7--3

Xaeraz--3

Progenitous Worldsoul--4

@Butterfly: Who ya coming from, to go to ShadowVezon1?

@Zeene&Lhik: Bros.

Gimme a name. No 'whoever's second' or 'whoever will make this a triple hanging.'

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I agree. This is really confusing, with everyone changing votes and stuff.

Yeah, that was confusing. Wait, I can't say that, I was part of it. Oh well.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Guys, I mean, honestly, most of the vote changing was nothing more than the anti-triple/double hanging people vs. the pro-triple hanging people.

There was really no reason for most of it, other than for wanting more/less people dead.

I'm not sure if people even cared who was dying anymore.

And so, lo and behold, new rules and a warning to keep this in check.

I simply can't see why someone would want to change their vote more than once, anyway.

so yeah explanation FTW

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Ok 5:00 is passed, and that one vote change that is still left is unable to change the result, lets lynch :)

Yes, let's kill Pulsate! And whoever that other guy was, JL, I think it was.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Ok 5:00 is passed, and that one vote change that is still left is unable to change the result, lets lynch :)

5:00 EST. It's only 4:05 EST now.

Curses! I'm 4 hours ahead! I'll have to wait till tomorrow, and then after school! And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that meddling Zakaro!

Had to do the reference.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well, that was... Interesting. =P

I don't even remember who I voted for, but I am sure I was right. Don't change my vote!

Lloyd is probably really happy now that the unnecessary triple-hanging threat is gone. Good job Vezon McKillJoy! =D

I voted Pulsate. I think that was already counted, though, so don't add another vote.

Cool. He's definitely going down, then.

EDIT: I won't be at the execution later, see you tomorrow to find out what happened! I hope I'm not murdered while I'm gone.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Bionicle Mafia IV

Day 1

The day was cold, dreary, and simply downcast. Grey clouds hung above and around Metru-Le, just adding to the seemingly horrible mood.

The Floating Chattering Corpse Heap was just to the left of a particular piece of land, separated from Metru-Le by a one way slide. The large sign next to it read 'WARNING: LYNCHING SITE BELOW.

INSERT THE CONDEMMED HERE.'

Perhaps it was highly unlikely that every single lynching would happen here, but at the very least the majority would.

With luck.

To one side of a ledge overlooking the lynching site, closer to the Heap, stood ShadowVezon, who was Number 1 in many ways, along with a gathering of quiet followers that had let him do most of the vote-changing for them. On the other was a group led by Canis Lupus. They were the ones who had wanted more deaths than were to happen today.

And smack in the middle were the so-called 'Type 2's, who were screaming, shouting, and in general just wanting to see blood.

The GameMaster emerged from the tangle of buildings onto the open plain that led up to the ledge, in a policeman's cap and badge, leading two handcuffed and orange-suited beings.

One was named Pulsate, and he was about to lose his pulse.

The other was JL v2, and it looked like he was going to need a v3 body very soon.

At this sight the Type 2s burst out in cheering, to which the purple-masked Master just smiled manically and waved. Ah, what fun it was to be apart of that viscous crowd..

Perhaps next game.

It took but a moment to get the duo up to the beginning of the slide, and another to give them a push. Their handcuffs disappeared on the way down, allowing them to stumble to their feet on the Lynching Grounds.

"We are gathered here today to.. well, see these two die in a magnificent display of blood and violence, or find out that our technique is better. Whichever. Anyway, yadadada..

Ah. Here we go. Pulsate, you are hereby accused of being a Dark Hunter, who seeks to spread evil throughout our fair la- oh whatever. How do you plead?"

"Suicidal!"

"...Alright. I proclaim.. LIGHTNING BOLT!"

And so it was, and so Pulsate fell, skin blackened and charred.

Snap.

The Heap happily welcomed the newcomer in their midst, even as the Master turned to JL.

"Now, you, JL v2-"

"Mister GameMaster Sir? Erm, could you perhaps tell us who Pulsate was?"

The purple-masked near-god looked back, finding Lloyd had stepped forward.

"Well, sure. Here."

The I.D. came flying from no-where, with 8 letters stamped onto it with a very pleasant shade of green.

'VILLAGER'.

Pulsate, Villager Lynched.

"There. Onwards! Yadada JL v2, you are accused of the crime of being the Pyro, and cutting the heads and tails off of poor wolves!"

A corpse coughed.

"Oh, and killing ibrow. What do you plead?"

"Completely and entirely guiltily insane!"

With a flourish, JL pulled a lighter out of his pocket, throwing it at the crowd.

That was promptly eaten. Don't ask, just move on.

With another flourish, the clearly insane Toa pulled out a very small cooler, and popped it open. Within was a single icicle.

"Well, I always wanted to go out with a cool stab. Cya bros!"

Stab.

Thud.

Fuoom.

Strangely enough, the Pyro's body burst into flames right after he stabbed himself.

Well, he is the Pyro, so..

Pop.

Push.

JL next found himself at the bottom of the Heap.

Something tells me iBrow's still cranky.

And so the town dispersed, the Master of the Game having poofed off to wherever he goes, a half-successful lynching having took place.

JL v2, Pyro Lynched.

Living roles, PM/wait for my PM.

Deadline is 4/18/13, at 7:30 EST.

Next scene should pop up Friday, all going well.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

The Pyro seems to be an unlucky role. This game and last they died in the first round. I guess also yay I died, and I plead guilty to being innocent, the worst crime around. The floating corpse heap beckons to the rest of you.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

We killed the Pyro! Yes! That is two less deaths every round of both Day and Night. Okay, everyone, next round, vote maxthethrax for Dark Hunter. After all, all the Dark Hunters were said to be inactive by Zakaro, and max has been rather inactive.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?