BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Vrina

Vrina sat on a large moss covered rock she had found. She had been walking around for quite some time and it was now night. Not that this held any importance given she did not plan on stopping to rest. She would eventually find the koro..... At least that is what she kept telling herself. Really she had no idea which direction she should be going.

Le-wahi was a massive region. One filled with a myriad of plants and creatures that could be as deadly as they are lovely. She was no exception. In her time she had done several assasinations and almost been killed herself as well. The life she lived was a dual edged sword. But she knew how to survive and live.

With a large sigh she hefted herself off of the rock and stretched

"Might as well continue this endless trek."

And with that she continued walking in the direction she hoped would lead her to le-koro

OOC: Vrina is open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Hakari - Le-Wahi -

"I didn't realise the island was this dangerous. If I had known we were gonna be attacked by bandits and rahi I might have never left Ta-koro..." I shrugged, as well as one could while lying on the ground. "I guess it doesn't really matter now, we're all the way out here."

I was still a bit jumpy and on edge, being attacked by a Muaka could do that. But the closest sounds of what were probably big rahi sounded like they were miles away. The most dangerous creature close by were just the brakas monkeys, which slept high up in the trees.

"I'm sure tomorrow will be better though."

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Tuli & Kavala

(Xa-Koro, base of thr lighthouse):

"You are making a mistake here", Kavala said. He drew his sword, but did not move to attack. "I can drive you out by force, but you know that won't be the end of it. I have all the possibilities to sue you for invading my privacy and assaulting me, as well as destroying some of my property."

IC: Khervos and Colx (Xa-Koro)

"We haven't assaulted you yet, and you're just as much at fault for not maintaining your property" I retorted, not letting my disbelief over Kavala's sudden interest in legality come to show in my voice.

"I think we've overstepped our balance" I continued, and looked at Colx "stand down"

"Play along" I whispered to Tuli "if we can get him to lower his guard we might just live through this"

The Skakdi obliged, lovering his zamor sphere.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli & Kavala

(Xa-Koro):

"He makes me sick", Tuli whispered in return. "But he's right, we have no proof against him."

Kavala relaxed as well, his expression almost twisting into a smile.

Almost.

"It is very difficult to 'maintain' property that is soaked 36/7. I am doing my very best to keep everything in good shape. I was not at fault when the city sunk."

Kavala gestured towards the Le-Wahi shore. "Now, if you don't mind, I think I'll have to ask you to leave."

Le-Wahi

IC: Lear (Gipsy Kings and Bachman Turner are totally this guy’s soundtrack, btw)

I watched my disk fly-glide across the lane-room, break-snapping the target’s neck into an unnatural angle. My right arm remained outstretched as if firm-holding a bow, following through on the bachand. The throw never ended until it hit-touched. I had to look-track carefully, keep my feet-standing proper or it could jinx the true-shot. Snipers using disks are like sorcerers: we have to deep-trust in something beyond the basic sciences. Our disks are slower than the metal-darts from a vortixx’s weapon. Even an arrow can fly-pierce the target before a disk. It seems like an obsolete art, but the disk has a unique advantage of being underestimated. In the real-field I am always secret-pulling the airstream and fine-setting the target with my kanohi: my disks fly-glide faster than kakama users can quick-block. However, I leave those perks outside the archery lane-room. It’s foul play to bring my toa-power into practice, and makes me dependent on them instead of my own physical abilities. No sniper let’s themselves become attached to something. When you do, it’s time to destroy it.

The internal springs returned the target to old-new and I quick-chose another bamboo driver from the rack, weight six. Pausing, I took aim for the inside of the right ankle. From a frontal angle it was tricky. I would have to hard-throw in an arc to my right and calculate the angle of return for it to true-hit properly. Checking my stance was in perfect form, I jumped into the air, letting it all go to waste. As I fell-dropped to the ground I pulled the driver behind my shoulder and hammered. Hard. There was no time to follow the shot, and I let my hands touch to the ground, soft-breaking my fall into a clean landing. I always was a hypocrite.

“Come on,” I muttered, waiting with bated breath. It overturned itself in the air, slipping into the dive as I nervous-watched, feeling uncomfortable in my inability to control the outcome any further. The target was static, making things ever-easy. The 6-weight caught just above the ankle, leaving what would have been a bone-crushing bruise to the shin. I took a deep-breath, refusing to curse-shout. A sniper who felt anything in battle was quick-dead. I needed to stay clear-smart. The second attempt, this time from a forward fall as if tripped, with a forehand in reverse hammer, sent the 6-weight looping like a bee into its target. I felt a smile hard-tugging my lips as I recovered my breath from the hard-fall. Three more true-hits and I felt much better about that point of anatomy as a hit-point.

OOC: Lear, Sniper for the Gukko Force, is now open for interaction!

Vrina walked through the brush and stopped suddenly. She could hear disks flying through the air. Suddenly she spotted the source, A toa of air. She watched him for several minutes.

Perhaps he can lead me to Le-koro

She walked through the foliage and held her hands in the air to show she was not armed. Her 'hair' flowed behind her and her garment was not quite touching the ground but despite being so close it appeared to be clear of dirt, Thanks to the slick fabric it was made of. She observed the toa closely. She could see the insignia on his left breastplate. She had not seen that symbol for she had not been to Le-koro since makuta supposedly died. For that matter she had not traveled much at all since then for she seemed to have lost the will to fight. She only just now got the urge to explore.

"Hello I seemed to have lost my way in Le-Wahi? Could you perhaps point me in the direction of Le-Koro?"

She spoke softly

OOC: That would be your character Kughii

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Kunitu

"I needed to start a conversation," replied the older guard. "Say, do you think I could successfully pretend to be a rookie again?"

Usually she would not resort to such ridiculous actions, but with the new recruitment drive, she was expecting quite a number of new Gukko Force members to pop out of the woodwork, and if they were anything like prior generations of recruits, then she'd have her hands full trying to keep them in line.

Which was why she was going to try and get out of doing such work.

Maybe she could ditch it all on Skyra?

"Yeah...bad timing..." I said bit tiredly. I'd been pretty tired since I'd been injured, and now that things had calmed down and I didn't have adrenaline pumping through my veins it was getting hard to keep my eyes open, so I closed them.

The ground wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, the grass that covered it actually made it softer, the fire was keeping me quite warm as well. Slowly my senses began to shut down as I started to doze off.

IC:

The teal musician made his way to the square of Le-Metru. People were there just minding there own business. He got a stool and sat down on it. He took out his flute and prepared himself to play his little concert. He didn't care if they didn't appreciate it if they hate it. He didn't go around the Koro playing his music for money, just for the fun of it.

He began playing a soft melody with a slight verbrato to the notes. Then went off with some deep low tones to set a tranquil mood. Then he went with some slight higher whole notes with some verbrato. He then gave a slight pause, then re-entered with some gradually loud notes, then came back down to the deep low notes which he stayed to play.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC: Another Mars jam, this time with KNI.

IC: The soft "clack" of footsteps was heard in the treehouse where Mars slept. The Toa- the heaviness evident to the sound of each armored step told her he was one -had dropped straight into the building from the sky. The glider used to do so was in the process of being folded up and placed on his back as he reached the slumbering assassin. With a wave of his hand, cool air passed over her face until she had awoken."Mars. I have a mission for you."Mars reached for her pillow, muttering something under her breath. Loior leaned down, catching a few words."...Esao, I already told you: you're on burger duty, I'm on snoozing duty. Now be a good little Ice Batman and put some ketchup on dat patty. A girl's gotta eat."She rolled over, flipping her pillow over her face.Mars wasn't exactly partial to intrusions on her slumber.Some might've laughed; Loior just shook his head. "Mars. I need you to get up.""What? Yes, I said 'ketchup,' three gently drizzled intersecting lines of two-centimeter tomato-vinegar-salt goodness, to be specific. Can you make it quick? It's not exactly like we've got all the time in the world."The Toa of Air rolled his eyes. Reaching in his bag- carried messenger-style from left shoulder to right hip -he pulled out a tiny roll of paper. Inside were a few grains of "Stralix powder." When he slammed his fist down, a loud "POP" was heard in Mars' ears.Mars' fist flew to Loior's arm, smashing away the offending object. She flew up to a standing position as she hopped from the bed, eyes flitting around the room to search for the noisemaker and its user. Both hands were clenched into fists."Esao freaking Mandala, if this is another of your 'bright ideas' involving absurd amounts of explosives and a girl simply trying to enjoy her beauty sleep, I swear to Mata Nui I'm going to shove your head so far up your *** you're talking out of your armpit--"She paused in her tirade, at last glimpsing the familiar visage before her and the paper the arm belong to it clasped, and reluctantly let her hands fall. A natural consequence of her calming was the drooping of her eyes and grogginess returning to her gait. Mars may have been awake, but her instinctual desire to sleep gave her a bleariness soon after waking up without parallel in any of the Ussalry, let alone any of the Koros."I see some people haven't learned their manners," She muttered with a pointed--albeit sleepy--glance and a yawn."At ease," he drawled sarcastically. Cracking his knuckles, he slipped an iStone tablet from his bag and handed it to Mars. "Read, and then destroy." With a leap, he dropped out of the treehouse while a glider extended from his back. Loior was gone as quick as he came.As she activated the tablet with an exhausted press of her thumb, a document opened up. The Le-Matoran's tired gaze swept across the neat font.

The following cannot be shared with anyone outside of the mission. If it is, you will be discharged and further action may be taken depending on the severity of the offense. There is a lead on the identity of Matau's killer. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to assist in tracking down the killer and taking him out. Should you accept, meet the Toa who gave you this in the town square.

Mars raised a plaintive eyebrow.

So this was what Loior had thought worthy of disturbing her slumber.

Yawning again, she took the iStone and tore it in two. The assassin kicked the bits of molten crystal, wiring, and casing into the bin labeled "TRASH (also known as: hipsterism" within her hideout, the action borne of afterthought cleaning the remains in her room. The Le-Matoran rubbed her eyes as the sparking mess descended into her wooden barrel of waste. Then she turned and walked off into the kitchen to energize, still nearly asleep even while dawn rose higher into the sky pouring in through her windows.

Okay, Loior, you've managed to change my priorities, Mars reflected as she moved to procure victuals. My former objectives in number of immediate importance fell all one-through-infinity on "sleep." Now, number one is "waking up." Number two is "going to the karzhole of a hippie-land I call 'home'."

Number three, She listed with a lethargic smirk, Is "kicking your ***." Because no one interrupts my sleep and gets away with it.

Edited by Mr. Peanuts

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Invoking twelve-hour rule for the follow-up.

IC: Loior sat, looking across the square with disdain. So far, no Mars. On the inside, he couldn't decide if this was good or bad. This question was squashed quickly- he would definitely need her if the mission was to be a success. He'd never met anyone like Mars, and he probably never would. Checking his watch, he realized it was about time to go. If she didn't show up soon, he'd have to abandon hope of her accompaniment and find another assassin.

"...Fancy yourself a friggin' genius, eh?"
"It's not fronting when you got it."
Mars sighed, blurring out from behind the bench and into the shadows at the edge of the square. Loior's superb reflexes, the system of recognition and reaction a product of years of military training, incited him to nearly jump in his seat at her furtive speech. The same could not be said for Mars' movement. Sudden as it was, she melded with the square, seeming to be part of the scenery even as she skittered into the shadows to blend with their drab background.
"I was referring less to your attitude, Sir Pompous Windbag, and more to your decision to choose a public bench as our meeting place." She smirked. "This crowd is like the Wahi in all but attention. I can disappear in either, but this one might have Mata Nui-knows-what lurking out of sight." Mars' eyes zeroed in on Loior's. "I trust it less than I do this 'lead' you were supposedly able to obtain on the killer of Matau, given that he or she was a sniper. Mrs. Fistyhand can't often meet snipers, you see."
"Don't be insolent, Mars, we're not staying here. This was simply the easiest place to meet before heading out."
He stood, beckoning her towards a corner. Before her very eyes, he walked to a leafy part of the tree supporting the square, and fell through, disappearing. He obviously intended her to follow.
"So it was the easiest place to meet? I suppose you haven't ever heard of these strange structures, recently discovered in the dankest bowels of Le-Koro, called 'libraries?'", Mars muttered to Loior's retreating back. She shrugged. Giving a last smirk to Le-Koro--goodbye and good riddance, ****faces--she slipped towards the leaves before plunging into their verdant mass after the Toa.
She immediately found herself in a hollowed-out section of a tree. It was a small room, but it was hidden. Immediately, she noticed a bed, a selection of choice food, and a few copies of the Mata Nui daily. In short, it was a home away from home.
Loior sat in a chair, pulled up against a table. They were three other chairs, but one was pulled out across from the Gukko Force officer. It was obviously where Mars was meant to sit.
Mars' two-fisted grip made its presence known on both the chair and the packaging of several dozen Tahu Burgers. The assassin slumped into the spin-capable seat contentedly, tearing away the paper wrapping to wolf down the fast food in seconds. She paused in between burgers and looked up at Loior, crumbs cleaned from her lips as they curved upwards at the edges.
"I don't believe you brought me here merely to chow down on the brunch of champions."
"You know why I brought you here. Or was the message not clear enough?"
Mars shrugged once more as she munched on another burger. "You told me the vaguest information possible regarding this mission while deliberately keeping all details out of your messages, so I'd guess we're here for a briefing. Knowing the Gukko Force, though, can't say I expect much."
"In Ta-Koro, I have a contact named Agni. He has acquired, through a means that remains unclear, the identities of the assassins. We will accompany him on his hunt for these assassins. And when we find Matau's killer, we will destroy him. In return for your sacrifices, I will give you 100,000 widgets and a staffed estate in Le-Wahi."
Mars snorted derisively, pausing in her munching as she flicked her eyes from the Toa before her. "Paltry prizes both for my service. I don't get to crush Whenua's killer, Mata Nui rest that poor old geezer's soul, and I don't want an estate. I mean, it's not like 100,000 widgets is exactly 100,000 burgers--"
Her eyes widened beneath her Kaukau, snowflakes becoming slits in the mask of ice, and her gaze flickered back to Loior.
"Hey, just exactly how many Tahu Burgers is 100k widgets?"
"...Three hundred thousand."
"I'm in."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Kavala gestured towards the Le-Wahi shore. "Now, if you don't mind, I think I'll have to ask you to leave."

IC: Khervos (Xa-Koro)

There were relatively few things in life that I would consider unthinkable, but this scenario was most definitely one of them. A servant of the wicked was asking us to leave his property, like we were the criminals in this situation, and he was right.

After a certain while of enjoying the spoils of a private eye's career, you tend to go somewhat numb towards your own moral fallability. Every job has its drawbakcs, and this is one of mine.

"All right" I said "let's go, you two"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli & Kavala

(Xa-Koro):

"You can't be serious!" Tuli exclaimed. "We came all the way here to teach this guy a lesson..."

"How disrespectful", Kavala said. He gestured towards the shore and a bridge of mud rose from under the water to create a path for Khervos, Tuli and Colx. "You can use this. The waters aren't safe, you know."

"Like you care about our safety", Tuli mumbled as she stepped on the earth bridge with Khervos and Colx.

"Well, that went well... what are we gonna do now?"

IC: Khervos and Colx (Southern Le-Wahi)

"Shame about your revenge not going as planned" Colx mused as the earth bridge sank back into the water.

"I'll probably have to be satasfied with wrestling an Ash Bear"

"Leave him be" I said, with an almost fanatic determination in my voice.

"He's not hurting anyone, and he's too cunning to be outwitted by us. Let him sit there, in his wicked ruins, musing over his own insane schemes and riddles until his mind keels over entirely and he starts babbling incoherently, his words echoing through the submerged remains like a shadow of his former self. Let him rot in his own prison, whoever much of a palace he might think it is"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli & Kavala

"And what about us, then?" Tuli asked. "We were almost killed by that guy's Rahi! He has influence that reaches outside the borders of Xa-Koro."

Kavala watched the small group leave and returned to his chambers below the water. Wisely, Khervos had decided to retreat. Kavala doubted he would forget him, though. He might even spill some secrets about this place.

Kavala wasn't completely unknown before, of course. Many Matoran knew and feared him. It was common knowledge that he was a servant of Makuta and evil in his heart. The problem was, no one had been able to prove he had done anything against the law. That was how Kavala operated. Always making sure there would be no evidence against him in any evil deed.

Kavala would have to speed things up, though. He wanted to solve the riddle of Makuta and he would have to do it before any of the other Koro's did.

There is a way to distract the other villages from their search, Kavala though. He had formulated a plan earlier that included the villages at war and many dead Matoran. He began packing some of his belongings, preparing to leave his realm.

IC: Lear

Maybe I wasn't as good-eared as I thought. The toa caught me flat-foot and in mid-throw. The disk went veering off into the jungle as I stumbled, leaned danger-close to falling, then regained my steady-stance.

"Yes, I can know-lead you to Chutes-and-Ladders Le-Koro," I said cheerily, attempting to soft-hide my nervous distrust. She carried twin swords on her back in black sheathes, and her body was a mishmash of colors, mainly white. Extending a toa-pound in greeting, I said; "Hello toa-hero. I am Lear."

Vrina smiled softly as she placed her hand back at her side. she was a bit caught off guard by the Toa-pound and she did her own

"Pleasure to meet you Lear. I am Vrina Tivosi. That is a mighty good throwing hand you have there. I mean just from what i watched you seem to be quite accurate."

She ran her hands over the cloth around her legs and waist to smooth out any wrinkles

"Been quite some time since i last came to Le-wahi but it seems i still can get quite lost as normal."

She cocked her head to the side and smiled. The smile was a bright and cheerful one.

OOC: lol i did not know he was throwing by hand

Edited by The Icy Wonder: Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Just to get Sisk back in the game. I assume he is still with Korero. If not, I can edit later.

IC:

The Le-Matoran rolled his shoulder, to relax his arm from holding the cane for the better part of the day. He turned to Korero.

"Say, Korero-Maru, I've had an idea I wanted to share with you, if you have the time to hear-listen."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Kehuri

The Toa of Earth could tell a forced smile when he saw one. After all, he'd been forcing his up until the point she'd shown up. But eh, no sense worrying about it. Better to reminisce with an old friend.

He waved over to Plagia and started heading that way, but didn't call out, not wanting to interrupt their discussion.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:

When Hakari's eyes opened again, the darkness was gone.

Sunlight was breaking over the treetops, illuminating the clearing and dispelling the night's terrors. It was a new day, and with any luck, one that would be better than the last. A glance told her that the fire was still burning, albeit lower than before, and that her companion had not moved. Rerin was still perched in the same place, revolver close at hand, eyes open and alert. The lack of disturbed earth around him indicated that he had never laid down, probably never gone to sleep.

"Morning, miss. How are you feeling?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I blinked at Rerin groggily, moving a little bit as I became more awake. "Ah...my neck feels so still and sore...so does my back...feels like I slept on a rock or something..." I wondered if I possibly had, but I figured it was mostly because of my injuries. I made no attempt to move any further, I knew Rerin would protest.

"You never slept at all, did you?" I realised he must of kept watch the whole night, it made me feel guilty, I should have stayed up with him. He'd been pretty badly injured himself and he had no sleep.

IC: Kehaga

"If you say so!"

IC Tuli & Kavala

"And what about us, then?" Tuli asked. "We were almost killed by that guy's Rahi! He has influence that reaches outside the borders of Xa-Koro."

IC: Khervos and Colx (Southern Le-Wahi)

"I think the best we can do now is just to go home." I said as I stood up, taking the lead along the small path away from Xa-Koro.

After a relatively short walk, we reached a fork in the road where Colx bid us farewell and took off on a path leading to a longer route back to Le-Koro. He still wanted a fight, and had decided to see what kind of challenge the local wildlife could offer.

"Have a good one" Colx called to the two Matoran before he walked off

And so, it was just the two of us again

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"Well, if it isn't Pala-Koro's most famous couple!"

Returning Kehuri's wave, I started walking over to dynamic duo, a big, jaunty grin on my face -- as if to compensate for Naru's obviously forced one.

"Naru, it's been way too long! How have you been?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:"Hangover migraine. Couldn't have slept if I tried." The Lesterin of Air shifted in his seat, holstering his revolver, and looking over towards his traveling companion. "Does your neck feel any worse, or any better?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kehuri

Nothing like a visit to/from a good friend, if not an old one. "I'll be back in a moment," the Toa of Earth said with a smile that showed a trace of relief before heading back to the hut on top of which he'd left his things. He quickly scaled the side, packed up and headed back down, looking much more heavily burdened by his double shields, drill, bongos and sack full of who-knew-what.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Khervos (Le-Wahi Path)

Great, now I can can add "piercing look" to Tuli's list of quirks that make me uncomfortable.

"Kavala's just a crazy cook who's rooting around in the ruins of someone else's greatness. Why bother with him when there's real criminals to catch"

"If he sends more Tarakava after us, this time we'll know to expect it."

"Look, Tuli" I continued " we... need to talk"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Not missing a beat amidst the action, I slung an arm over Naru's shoulders so that we'd be walking side-by-side. "I do usually have that effect on people-- Oh, wait, you were probably talking about your boyfriend, weren't you? Never miiiind then~"

My demeanour suddenly changed, more subdued and genuinely concerned. "But honestly Naru, what's the matter? It's not serious, is it?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Ouch. I remembered how drunk I'd been when I first awoke on the island, first person I came into contact with was a bartender, and he offered me drinks on the house. Not knowing where I was, or who I was had been very distressing for me at the time, and I couldn't beat free. Needless to say I had the biggest hangover I'd ever suffered, and consequently the only one I've had that as far as I recalled.

"Does your neck feel any worse, or any better?"

I thought about it before I answered, my neck was extremely stiff, and it still ached. "Well...it aches just about as bad, and now it's really stiff."

IC: Kehaga

"Alright...." Kehaga tapped his chin as he thought it over. "I know! We can take some mud, twigs, bamboo sticks, leaves...and make you into a swamp monster! It's brilliant!" He clasped his hands together.

".......that's all I got." He finally said after a long, awkward silence.

Edited by A billion cats