BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Kongu received a very tired messenger from Po-Wahi--he'd travelled on foot all the way across the island, dodging bandits and Rahi attacks as he went. His message for Kongu was short and to the point: Hewkii was willing--and, in fact, quite pleased--to attend the meeting at Kini Nui.

:w:

IC- Verak - The Invincible

I somersaulted backwards from the rail I had been perching on, landing on my toes and bouncing with excitement for a moment. A comical grin balanced on my mask. Energy rushed through my veins. Here we go. The dive. Finally!

As the deck erupted into a flurry of movement, I ran over to where one of the crewmates was pulling out the heavy diving gear. I threw the weight belt over my shoulder and half pulled on the vest covered with air bladders before running to the side of the boat. The waves pulsed up and down, like the breathing of some enormous entity of water. The weight belt increased the effect of the ship’s steady rocking, throwing me a bit off balance. I fastened the vest and dutifully wrapped the weight belt around my waist. I turned to Kordo and grinned at him, then looked back to the dark blue water, tensing my muscles, seconds away from leaping into the wet embrace of the ocean.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: [ Krios ] - The InvincibleKrios retrieved a telescope from below-decks and clambered nimbly up into the 'crow's nest', feeling the infectious excitement of the first dive wash over him. He frowned slightly, not liking it. He needed to keep a cool head, needed to be able to weigh his thoughts without emotion.At least, his current assignment gave him some solitude. Such was hard to come by, on shipboard, and the less-than-sterling nature of the crew didn't help in the least. Constantly watching his back, keeping an eternal guarded vigilance against his fellow predators of the underworld, had become an instinctive habit, ingrained into the very essence of his being, but he had to admit it did become rather tiresome on occasion.Placing the tube of well-worn brass to his eye, he took a quick glance around the horizon. There was nothing, nothing save a few drifting seagulls and the continual splash and foam of wind-driven whitecaps.Nothing...

IC: (Mons Shajs/Invincible/Kumu Isles Sea)

"Well I'm'a sorry then," Shajs said to Kordo. "Giss I didn't hear ya."

Letting Kordo go do his diving, the Skakdi began to do his job. Holding onto Verak's line and keeping watch of him. It was going to be mind-numbing work, he knew. But it had to be done. Looking around, there wasn't much of a threat to the divers. The storm had passed, the seas were clear, and the team was in decent spirits.

The one thing that troubled him was the Akiri's sudden annexation of the isle, and de facto control of whatever riches lay in Xa-Koro's ruins. Matoran had fought over pettier things, and one lucky discovery could trigger a diplomatic incident. Or worse.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Fitness Center)

Colx eventually emerged with two cups of scalding hot tea, offering one to Vrina and donning the other one himself. He sat down opposite of her, and took a whiff of the tea, the warm smell helped punt enter the world of the waking entirely.

"So, last night was... fun" he remarked.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"These Toa certainly art the result of black magicks. Just like the Ancients warned us," The Onu-Toa grumbled, unpleased with the thought.

IC:

"Kuolo, I'm not sure how to tell you this, but magic doesn't exist. I think it's just that after all the other Ancients disappeared, Mata-Nui decided he was going to expand upon our race a bit, make us better able to protect the multitudes of Matoran - and make the Matoran better able to do their work." Squinting in the sunlight, Milost chanced upon the sign he was looking for - the one for the Bright-Star Inn. Leading the Toa next to him inside, he gestured at the innkeeper/barkeeper, and their menu.

"Pick something to eat, and I'll pay - after that, I've got something I think you'll be interested to hear about."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Vrina

Vrina merely shrugged at this comment as she began to sip at the tea. Although just before she would have began to sip at it she hesitated. She placed her right hand out with the palm up and closes her eyes. Within seconds a long cylindrical object that was hollow in the center made of crystal formed in her palm. After it was created she dunked it in her cup and began to sip from it

"Last night was ok." she said rather blandly "But it was nice none the less."

OOC: Behold the power of the Crystal Straw

Edited by The Icy Wonder: Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:[The Invincible, Off the Le-Wahi Coast]Talli emerged from the hold carrying a small wooden tray, set with silverware, a large bowl of soup, biscuits, slices of spongy pink galvi fruit, and a tall salt rimmed glass of pale pink liquid. She handed the tray to Iraira.“I’m not really good with drinks, so this is a basic: grapefruit juice and Le-kororan vodka. I thought you might appreciate an emphasis on the vodka. Captain.”

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC-Milost:

"...I'll just get you a sandwich, then," Milost replied, shaking his head.

About three minutes later the both of them were seated at a table, water close at hand and food coming, when Milost decided to expound upon his earlier declaration of 'something interesting.'

"Would you happen to know of a structure called the 'Kini-Nui', or should I describe it and see if you have another name for it?"

profiles i guess

IC-Milost:

"Well, I'd been in that area recently, and there was somebody wandering around and just acting generally suspicious, keeping to the shadows, sneaking around, stuff like that. I think he might be wanting to damage the temple, or an outlying one of its structures. Or blaspheme it somehow."

profiles i guess

IC-Milost:

"I see you're very enthusiastic about this. That is good. However, don't forget to take your food with you, and drink some water - I don't care what sort of sleep or whatever you've been in the last epoch or so, water is always good for you." He shrugged."Anyways, yes, let's set up a trap at the Temple - if the man and any friends of his come back with obvious ill intent, we stop them, and if my fears are unfounded and he's just a rather odd man, no harm done."

profiles i guess

OOC:Hey, Otter and Rehn you guys talking about the Jorruk/the Brotherhood of Ak'Rei'An or the Otter's character that was there earlier? IC: Transiz/TulTransiz ran through the forest, happy as he could be, holding his crossbow and his twin Rahkshi staves. He knew that this would be suspicious, but he didn't care. He was having fun, with his Parakuka reluctantly active. He swung one of his staves into a tree, leaving a mark, and then took it out.

Carefulness.

Oh, come on! Let me have some fun.

Negativity.

Tul stopped giving the Mega-Rahkshi his boost in power, who then rolled his eyes and began to walk towards the village of Le-Koro. He arrived there, causing several people to walk away from his slowly. He made his way to a central spot in town, and started to stare at all the trees around him, a real change of scenery from Ko and Onu Koro. He wasn't surprised that people were scared of him- he was a giant, green and purple Rahkshi holding two Rahkshi staves. OOC:Transiz open for interaction.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

"Last night was ok." she said rather blandly "But it was nice none the less."

OOC: Behold the power of the Crystal Straw

OOC: Heh, classic

"Eh, I can live with that" Colx responded "it's not a competition"

Colx drank his own tea in large gulps, Once could practically hear the tea slosh around in his large mouth before it got sucked down into a whirlpool and ended in his stomach.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Captain Commander Iraira

Gripping the drink, Iraira let the rim touch her lips, lavishing in the simple flavors. “Mm. Yes, the vodka hits the spot.”

Iraira sneezed, the cold feeling of an unwanted house guest tingling along her spine like a crawling insect. Glancing back down at the prompt cook, she smiled and apologized. “Someone must have been talking about me. Carry on getting lunch ready for the rest of the crew. Hopefully we won’t be having to put them in the pot.” She watched Tally’s face open in horror and gave her a hearty pat on the shoulder. “It’s alright, I’m joking. Now off you go, Marine.”

Her emerald eyes glittered as she watched the dive progress. One moment the two divers were onboard, gripping equipment and analyzing the jump overboard. The next, two splashes of white.

OOC: Eh, quality not quantity.

IC: Kethyre

Kethrye smiled in welcome, taking the hand vortixx's hand and shaking it. "Good to have you," he said, "We're in a bit of disarray at the moment and I apologize for that. We should be heading off to actually do something shortly, hopefully."

IC (Jin)

"Excellent," I replied, letting go of the Toa's hand. "I'm excited to have a part in protecting Mata Nui. Is there anything I need to do to officially join, or is this it? And is there anything I can do for you in the meantime?"

Yeah, looks like Xaro was a little talkative. All the better.

IC: Shadd - Kumu ruins

The Ko-Matoran and his Onu-Matoran traveling buddy slid into the water with a splash. Shadd had been waiting for this for a while. Not having gone swimming in a while, he took a moment to get his bearings before surfacing to see who was next.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:

"Then we shalt acquire what is needed and then depart."

IC-Milost:

"Fair enough." Grabbing a few waterskins, finishing his sandwich, and tossing Unari a few widgets to pay for everything, Milost quickly set out after the tall, probably senile Toa of Earth he was currently travelling with.

"I presume that since you know the location, you already know the way there?"

profiles i guess

Vrina rose from the seat once she finished her tea and looked towards the exit. Her purple-hued eyes watched it before turning to Colx

"If you ever need to find me well you know my name. And i'll keep an eye out for your two friends... What was their names again?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC-Milost:

"Follow me, then," Milost said, turning on his heel and walking in the direction of the community gukko stables - essentially an add-on to the Gukko Force's stables. After a short conversation and a bit of bartering, Milost rended a pair of Gukko for a two-way flight, having them brought out.

Once the massive, metal-feathered birds were brought out, and their saddles starting to be placed on (with disk launchers, modified for use by a single pilot), Milost turned to Kuolo.

"And those, my friend, are Gukko. Ready to ride?"

profiles i guess

Vrina rose from the seat once she finished her tea and looked towards the exit. Her purple-hued eyes watched it before turning to Colx

"If you ever need to find me well you know my name. And i'll keep an eye out for your two friends... What was their names again?"

"Helios and Melna" Colx replied "the former's a Toa, the latter's a Lesterin"

"Have a good one" he said as he finished his own tea

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

With a slow shake of her head

"I will remeber that. And you better remember colx that you owe me a favor."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu