Holy Grail

Ektris

The Exo-Toa. Man, those things just look awesome, so it's a pity I've never been able to get my hands on one.

This applies to me too. I also would need a Toa to put in it.

8% of BZPower has a message like this in their signature. If you are part of the 92% that does not, copy and paste this into your signature.

Oh wait...

The Mctoaran. Without a doubt. I used to stare at the advertisements for those adorable little disk tossing villagers for days on end. My parents never wanted to take me to McDonalds though, and I used to beg them endlessly. The one time that my mom finally gave in and tool me, they were all out of the toy I so desired. I remember how disappointed I was. For years afterwards I tried to acquire them, searching online via ebay and such. But they were always out of my price range. A long time passed since then. Almost ten years later, last summer my friend surprised me with a birthday gift of all six matoran. He had found them collecting dust in his attic. I am extremely thankful to this friend. The matoran are my holy grail, and still hold a permanent place of display, despite their taller and more poseable kin.

Probably this, though I was able to trade for one my friend had. Of course, the true ultimate holy grail of Bionicle (at least parts-wise,) is the Platinum Avohkii, given there was only one, nobody knows where is it, and it was a contest prize (plus it's worth a lot just for being made of platinum.) However, set-wise, my new holy grail is probably the Tarakava, given how awesome the 2001 rahi were, you got two (and in the awesome colors of mata blue and teal,) and they were like rock 'em sock 'em robots on treads.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Mutran and Vican, and i got them :biggrin:. The only stuff i would like for bionicle is a bunch of extra pieces for MOCing and some mask pack mask. edit: when said i got Mutran and Vican, i always have wanted the sets and i got them for my birthday in 2011.

Edited by Larnuu
naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gifNacuu's Slow Dance!!naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gif

My holy grail would have to be the complete '01 mask collection. I bought countless mask packs back in the day, all the way until they were out of stores and even a few years ago tried buying some masks online. I'm still missing a few to complete the collection, but that has always been my holy grail of Bionicle sets.

The entire Kraata collection :sigh: . Also, even though I already have it (albeit in pieces), the Vezon and Fenrakk set. I customized my Vezon head/Ignika mask and I took apart my Fenrakk. Lastly, the golden Ignika from Titan Mata Nui.

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

My holy grail would be my entire, still growing, collection, my Orange Vahi, my three Golden Kanohi and my Gold and Silver Ignika. But the one whom would make my collection perfect is Takutanuva, in my eyes the most fantastic combiner I don't own.

If you want to spare some time and take a look to my colection then visit this link, if you dont want, well...you just lost a good opurtunity to compare collections and laugh at mine (or cry if you want).

qs102492.jpg

Both my Boxors and the Power Pack.

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

The McToran, which aren't all that common in the UK, but are so awesome! I have none... EDIT: As an after thought, the manas was a really rare and expensive set, and the only Bionicle sets ever to feature electronic stuff...

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Easily Vezon & Kardas, since I haven't had them for more than a few months. I had Vezon, Fenrakk, and Axonn, and I was just missing two of Brutaka's pivotal parts. Then, I found them. :D I built Kardas the next day, kind of hesitant, but I was really glad I did.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Most of the 2001 Rahi, Kopaka Nuva, and the McToran.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Mine(Like others) would probably be the Exo-Toa, The sheer novelty of being able to put a Bionicle in a bionicle and then be able to make him go around punching things always seemed to appeal to me.

BIONICEPTION! :o I don't have the Exo-Toa myself, but Mata Nui it looks awesome. You people only make me want it more!

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

The Exo-Toa. Man, those things just look awesome, so it's a pity I've never been able to get my hands on one.

I would have to agree. The Exo-Toa is THE only Bionicle set that I still would love to get my hands on, despite my somewhat-waning interest in the theme as a whole.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

I think my holy grail is one of the Rahi from 2001. They are just great sets! My favorite Rahi set is... I think Muaka & Kane Ra (or the Tarakava).Or maybe it's my Exo-Toa with Tahu Mata and his Golden Kanohi (thats just so awsome together!!)

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

Such was (and is) my love for BIONICLE that from Day One, I knew I would get everything I found awesome about it. Some took longer than others, and for a while, my Holy Grail was Cahdok and Gahdok as well. But, I scored them brand new in an opened box in 2009 off eBay, and built them for the first time this past summer. WOW, was I enthralled. I even bust out the old Exo-Toa and re-built it, along with Tahu from 2001, and recreated some epic battles in the Bohrok nest. Such a nostalgia trip from a very happy time in my life. It makes me even gladder now to know I have my holy grail for BIONICLE. I have since turned to obtaining "Holy Grails" for each of the other Lego themes I grew up on, but that's for another topic.

Bornicleban.gif

RIP BORNICLE

2004 - 2011

"There are a thousand ways I could bore you...and only 942 of them will put you to sleep. Permanently"

For the longest time, my Holy Grail was Matau Hordika. I had owned every green set released thus far except him and McToran Kongu, and I really wanted Matau. Then, after a few years of searching, a relative found one for me sometime last year. My current Holy Grail is Tarakava, because it's the only 2001 Rahi I don't have. :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

My current holy grail is the boxor and the mctoran that i have, and what i would really want would be the mctoran that i dont have and Nui jaga so i could make a kahu.i love kahus

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Definitely a Boxor. Been looking for one for years, but I can never find one for the right price at the right time. Seriously, though, that thing is awesome! Not only does it have an awesome punching feature and a cool alternate model, but it comes with its own McToran! What's cooler than that? :P Seriously though, more sets should have alternate models. Adds more value to the model.

totaltahusig1.jpg

"Chronicler! Sightseeing, are you?"

Hey, is the "holy grail" supposed to be a set you have or don't have? Of set I do have, it's Vezon and Karsas (think I said that already), but, of sets I don't have, it's the Manas.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Probably the Manas. Other than Muaka & Kane-Ra, they're the only 2001 set that I don't have, and they're just plain cool. Sadly, back in the day when they were released, they were pretty far outside my price range (as I was 7).-:t::n:

Edited by TuragaNuva

sigbanner.gif