Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

I, unfortunately, do not have a Steam account, so I cannot friend you there.

did the memes cause the external wounds?

Yes.

All of them? Surely that'll be a waste of time, Mister Clockman.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Jojo left.  Bring him back.  Now.

All of them? Surely that'll be a waste of time, Mister Clockman.

time cannot be wasted, but you can

I wouldn't trust my children with that thing.

Jojo left.  Bring him back.  Now.

So you're asking for JoJo to... Get Back?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Boing.

So you're asking for JoJo to... Get Back?

Is that a Jojo reference of some sort?  I don't watch Jojo, so I wouldn't know.

The time is right twice a day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIKXRhC2jdY

t5pQDlO.jpg

Judging by your link below, 'REVIEW TOPIC', I am guessing it is a BZP Epic. I wonder if it is any good. 'Read and find out' you may ask; well I would, but I don't want to read another person's epic fan-fiction because it may inspire me in my own Bionicle story project, and I don't want to cause any plagiarism.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I'm fairly certain there is some deep philosophical meaning in that image, it's just that mankind will only reach a level of enlightenment to understand it centuries from now.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

That show reminded me of Deus Ex. Which is a good thing.

I'm fairly certain there is some deep philosophical meaning in that image, it's just that mankind will only reach a level of enlightenment to understand it centuries from now.

:kakama:

That made me laugh. :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

And that's a ]/\[rap.

Cool tribal scene of Mata-Nui combating THE MIGHTY TUMA.

How on earth does that look like Tuma? :superfunny:   He would have black armor and be huge compared to Mata Nui.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

How on earth does that look like Tuma? :superfunny:   He would have black armor and be huge compared to Mata Nui.

Oh come on, he has swirly weapons. Like all skrall. Also, if we're talking colours, Mata-Nui should be yellow.

Pretty sweet Ignika, though.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

A pessimistic (or realist) sentence.

Oh come on, he has swirly weapons. Like all skrall. Also, if we're talking colours, Mata-Nui should be yellow.

Skrall don't have swirly weapons, unless you are talking about the maze on the shield and lines on swords, in which case there would be a sword and shield; those are stylized claws, or as Imrukii once called them, 'nazi hands'. :lol: It is concerning the story that is linked into the banners, which is why Mata Nui is blue, because at that time he was newly born from sand and is naked. He'll get clothes from Metus soon enough when the lost king stumbles upon the slimy trader.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Another statue of a historic figure.

And that's a ]/\[rap.

I'm sorry, what?

A pessimistic (or realist) sentence.

It is concerning the story that is linked into the banners, which is why Mata Nui is blue, because at that time he was newly born from sand and is naked. He'll get clothes from Metus soon enough when the lost king stumbles upon the slimy trader.

So I was right!

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...