BIONICLE MAFIA VI: The Good Pyro

Portalfig

I'll use that technicality, and Chro will just have his vote be on Dovahkiin until he decides whether to change it to Dual or Wasp.

For the death of JL v2:Dovahkiin: 3

Dual Matrix: 2

SmoothJazz: 1
Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

You can't because your post was made after time limit expired.

Final vote counts, counting Chro's change to a null vote this time:

For the death of JL v2:Dovahkiin: 2

Dual Matrix: 2

SmoothJazz: 1
ROUND FIVE: DAY
The Turaga stood up upon the gallows and produced a scroll from his pocket. He held it up un the air and looked at it. Upon the scroll were two names. The Turaga lowered the scroll and looked at the gathered crowd. The two people who were on the list were in the crowd.
"First up, we have a Dahvuken? Duvuhkun? Doevahkeen? How the heck do you pronounce your name?"
The one with the unpronounceable name ran up the stairs excitedly and ran to where he was supposed to die. He looked out at the crowd and said,
"Finally! I get to die! This should have happened like, four days ago! I leave my pub to MT Zehvor! So long suckers!"
Dovahkiin then turned around and looked at what was directly in front of him. A vat of boiling acid. He smiled with glee. The acid would melt all of him, turning him into nothing more than a pile of gloop. It would also be excruciatingly painful, seeing as how the stuff was boiling hot. His last words were simple.
"Cannonball!"
[Dovahkiin, VIllager, melted in acid]
The Turaga looked at the vat that contained the highly dispersed remains of the former of owner of the Dragonborn Pub in shock, like everyone else that was gathered did. All were commenting, in their heads, on how odd what had just occurred had been. Dovahkiin was more insane then the Turaga.
"Dual Matrix? Please come up."
The scared Matoran walked up and stood in front of all. Axes were handed out among the crowd, and then the mass slowly marched toward Dual Matrix, who tried to run away, but slipped and fell to the ground. His fellow Matoran raised their axes, and brough them down.
Dual Matrix screamed in agony, but the axes continued their motions up and down upon him. He tried to stop the blades, but failed. Soon, all that remained was a badly destroyed corpse. His ID card fell to the side, and was picked up by the Turaga who read it before tossing it into the vat of acid.
[Dual Matrix, Villager, axed to death]
Then, the Turaga pulled out a loaf of bread and said,
"Darn. I had made some garlic bread to celebrate our killing of a Dark Hunter, but now. Sigh."
Chro then ran forward and grabbed the loaf of bread, and began to eat it, commenting on how dying and being turned into a Vampyro really made one hungry. He soon finished the whole thing, and then realized what he had just eaten. Garlic bread.
Chro's stomach exploded, and he fell back into the arms of the Necromancer. Chro shoved a key into the hands of the reviver of the dead, and then he died, without a chance of being revived again.
Night roles have 48 hours to PM me.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Augh... ok yes. The cat is out of the bag.Anyways. Smooth Jazz and Wasp. One of them (or both) is a DH.As for the possible other DH: Jazz, Wasp, Sonic, KK and MT.Whoever is the inventor. I'd like him or her to step up right now. That way we clear a possible suspact.

Firma_Rigure.jpg
Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO
qs64464.jpg
Every puzzle has an answer

For that last Onarax switch, there's a technicality that could be used; it happened before there was any official vote recount done, and it was more of a 'wait, hang on, not switching to this guy, let's switch to this guy instead', so yeah.This sorta stuff is why I don't typically endorse switch limits unless the switching is just getting out of hand. There are ways to prevent mass switching without resorting to low limits. =P

You mean murder? Yeah, if the switching madness happens again, kill the lot of them. :evilgrin:

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I am always up for hosting a game. I actually had a pretty interesting idea to use in a main game the other day...

But! Didn't somebody request to host at the beginning of the game?

Edit: Nop, I think I am thinking of Canis in the last game. xD

Edited by Protalgif

Hey guys. First off, I want to apologize immensely for vanishing unannounced. I let you guys down when you were relying on me and that was unacceptable. I am very sorry for that mistake and I hope you can forgive me for it. I will not be hosting any more games until I am sure I can carry then to completion despite unexpected problems.

Second, I see you guys amply demonstrated why I had two Detectives last round. Twice the Mafia means twice the odds of him getting killed.

Third, I am very curious to see what was going on behind the scenes, because this is an incredible bloodbath, and if the content of the scenes is connected in any way with what actually happened it doesn't seem like there was any alliance between the two Mafia factions. I'm curious as to how they obtained each others' member rosters.

Fourth, I have to admit the bit with Alterego's attempt to get people to trust him was amusing. I doubt very much he had any "proof" in the first place, but if someone had asked him to show that proof it would have been interesting to see what he came up with.

:w:

There was no alliance, no. They either had incredible luck(Combined with me being mafia for the thousandth game in a row. =P), or someone got Zakaro to help them, since he was a village mole.It was not a fun time for the Barakki, that's for sure. =P