Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

Kane patted the side of his longboard as he bent down low on it, mumbling a command to the board to swerve so he could shred, he followed his board with his body as it swerved and he shredded before he straightened up hearing Rene's question.

"Since right after the Brotherhood attack on the Weapon-X base so a little over a year, how about you?"

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC:

John flicked his cigarette of the edge of the balcony launching it into the abyss beyond as he stood up out of his chair and cracked his neck. "Thanks for the company Red, but I got to get back." she stood up too and nodded.

"Alright, I'm glad you came by." she said before she pulled him into a hug. "Thanks for feeding me, be careful."

"I'll try my best." he smirked as he turned and walked through the hotel, stopping to put on his boots, and this his jacket, making sure his gun was still tucked away inside before he headed for the door. He turned back and gave Ash a peace sign with his metal hand before he slipped out of the room.

He left the hotel and spent the next several minutes walking back to the Buffalo Wild Wings. He saw that all of the Ultimates hard cleared out by now as he headed to where he'd parked his borrowed motorcycle. He started the engine pulled on the full face helmet and then took off down the street.

John pulled stopped the bike off where he'd 'borrowed it' kicking the stand down before leaving it there with a pat. He then began walking down the street his hands tucked into the pockets of his jacket. Several blocks down something caught his eye. An old 1963 Harley Davidson, one with three large scratches on one of the side panels.

Johnathan's heart stopped. He knew that bike, he'd owned one exactly the same in his own home reality. This was the bike that had been handed down to the John of this universe, from his father Logan. John approached the bike, noticing a for sales sign and a number. He pulled out his cellphone, called the number and a few minutes later he was conversingt with the owner. The guy said some shady dude sold it to him fro cheap, and he was flipping it trying to get twice as much.

"Can I make payments?" John asked. The man was silent for a minute as he looked John over. "You got a job."

"Yes sir, and I have a downpayment." he said as he opened his wallet before pulling out a stack of bills and flipping through them.

"Alright, son. I feel like you're trust worthy." the man nodded as he accepted the bills. "No late payments you hear?"

"I'll give you my card information, no late payments." John said as he climbed onto his father's bike and grabbed the black full-faced helmet. \

"The bike's yours now kid. What you reckon made those claw marks on the side?" the man asked.

John smiled as he lifted his metal hand and allowed three adamantium claws to slide out of his knuckles. "One, don't call me kid. Two, I have no idea." he laughed before he pulled the claws back in and pulled out before screeching down the road towards the Xavier institute.

Ic:

The trio caught another car after leaving the hotel. They quickly headed back home, Kristen getting the opportunity to think to herself. She could finally think without someone interrupting and trying to drive her off the deep end. She thought about her mother. About Dallas. About Ashlynn.

There was something about her that seemed almost off, almost like- Her eyes widened as the thought cept into her mind, suddenly glad she was facing away from Dallas.

What it Ashlynn was interested in her?

She sighed softly. No, Ashlynn was probably just hungry... After all, while she did have a nice body, Kristen wasn't sure if she wanted an... Intimate experience with her. Not yet anyway. She couldn't say that she knew te vampire too well...

Seeing the car pull in front of the institute snapped her out of her thoughts, and she quickly got out of the car and said her goodnight a to Dal and Tali. When Kristen got to her own room, she changed into more apt clothes for sleeping. As for the list... She left it on the counter next to her bed. After all, her roommate had never even set a foot in her room, just like everyone else.

Except Dal. He always had a habit of walking in, especially when she was changing... It wasn't the most comforting thought. Regardless, Kristen sat down on her bed, weariness slowly starting to overcome her.

For the first time in a long time, she was content.

IC:

GUESS WHOOOOOO

Dallas pushed himself out of the doorway with a foot; while he nursed a bottled frappuccino in his left hand, in his right hand he had five fridge magnets, the first of which he was flipping in the air like a coin. It latched back into place on the makeshift tower with a snap while Dallas sat on the bed that was legally Tali's and kicked back. He didn't even spare a look at Card.

"I don't know if you're asleep or not," he said, taking a long drink of his coffee. "It's kind of...really Edward Cullen chic, I know. I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry about the cab thing. And it wasn't anythin' personal. I just...I worry like all get out about you, Card. You deserve better than what you were chasing, and John Howlett in any universe isn't worth watching you consume yourself thinkin' about great vengeance, furious anger, that whole bag of tricks. I just...remembered what happened to me. It's not something I would have wished on someone I love. And I do love you, Card. Ashlynn...you went off with Ashlynn and I nearly stabbed her. And that other vampire, the blondie...######, if I'd have known, I'd have killed that ###### too. Without blinking." He toasted with his coffee and chugged, finishing off the mocha frappuccino and putting the empty bottle on the dresser. "That's what you do to me, kid. You're my weak point."

He took a deep breath and rubbed at the bridge of his nose. Long black hair framed dark eyes, the blue so dark they seemed almost violet; some of the raw energy seeped out of him with a sigh.

"Wake up early. You're driving me to Dunkin' Donuts in the morning." He reached out to bump her metal fist in her sleep, and then thought better of it and patted her on the good shoulder, ruffling her hair with a few fingertips. "Sleep tight, buttercup."

He flipped his magnets from one hand to the other, stacking them perfectly into another tower on his left hand, and walked towards the door again. Card's fridge caught his eye, and he stacked his magnets on the door before cracking it open to see if he could dig up another coffee.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Ashey 

Ashley wandered the halls of the dorm aimlessly, her kitten in her arms. It wasn't that she'd forgotten which dorm was hers, it was just more fun to look for it blindfolded. 

"Ow!" She rubbed her head as she hit a door. "I wonder if this is the one..." Her hand searched over the door till it found the cold metal handle, she twisted it and the door clicked open. Lucky for her it was unlocked! 

She took her blindfold off and looked around the room. "Hmmm...this isn't my room at all." 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Ashley

Ashley was just about to leave the room when she spotted something...a large stack of paper. She beamed as ideas ran through her noggin. 

Twenty minutes later, she had done it, an army of paper Charizards, facing off against another army of paper Squirtles. Ashley sat to the one side, observing the two lined up armies which faced each other. 

"The Charizard Horde and the Squirtle Alliance have come to an agreement, in order to prevent massive loss and bloodshed they've agreed to have their two strongest champions face off in a duel to the death! The Horde's Garrosh Hellscream versus the Alliance's William Penn!" Ashley had a larger Charizard holding an axe in one hand, and a stick figure drawing in the other that was labeled "Will". The two champions proceeded to 'fight'.

"RAWRRRRRRRRRR...BLARHRHHGHGHGHGGG....ohhhhh the pain!" 

Edited by Skitty

IC:

When it had gotten dark Nicole had said goodbye to Lunar and went inside before changing. She stopped by an open doorway and her jaw dropped as she watched the minature army.

"Omg, Ashley that looks sooo cool."

IC:

Johnathan drove through the open gates of the institute before gradually slowing down as he pulled into the school's garage. He parked the bike before getting off, pulling of his helmet and taking out the keys. He made a mental note to polish the bike tomorrow as he turned and began to head through the grounds towards the mansion.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

Ic:

Some time passed.

Kristen woke up. A quick glance at the windows confirmed that it was morning. A quick glance at the clock told her it was eight. A quick glance of te floor told her that Ashley had snuck in and completely destroyed the list before crashing on her floor. A quick glance at the wide-open door and Nicole commenting on the situation told her that it was time for her daily embarrassment.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?" She shouted, eyes wide as she tried to hide under her covers. She never admitted it, but she enjoyed sleeping in the nightgown she had got from some thrift store. It wouldn't be much of a problem if it wasn't partially transparent.

That's when it finally dawned in her. Ashley had the list. The one that had some sensitive stuff on it. And Ashley had taken it, and turned it into paper soldiers...

... What if she read it..?

Edited by Hatty Hattington

"Zzzzzzzzzzzz...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Ashley, who had fallen asleep at some point on the floor, woke up with a scream as someone started shouting. In her confusion she crashed into the two armies, it was a massacre. 

Edited by Skitty

Ashley slowly came to her senses...sitting upwards and looking at Kristen. "Well...I was looking for my room while wearing this blindfold and I ended up here somehow. Then I got distracted by a stack of paper." 

​Cinnabon purred from on top of a nearby desk. 

Edited by Skitty

IC (Alecto)

"Good point. Hmmm." A small smile danced across Alecto's face. "You have anything else ya wanna get done tonight?"

OOC: Short post is short. In my defense, I'm learning Arabic. 

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

"Well I tried, but it's not easy to read blank pieces of paper." Ashley cocked her head, thinking.

"Oh you mean this piece of paper!" Ashley noticed a single piece of paper she hadn't turning into an origami laying on the floor with a lot of words on it. "I thought it was a grocery list so I left it alone." 

"Ah thanks. If I accidently wander in here blindfolded again I'll use that." Ashley looked to the dead 'armies', in her sleep she'd rolled over them all and flattened them. "Looks like they lost the war, ah well." 

IC:

"I always liked Jiglee Puff." Nicole shrugged as she continued to stand in the doorway watching the situation unfold. She remembered Ashley's paper frog army, so this whole thing didn't really surprise her.

IC:

Johnathan entered the school, he then proceeded to walk up the large stair case that lead to the second floor, before he took a left heading towards the other John's room, the one he'd sort of taken over since the other John was presumed dead, it wasn't like he needed it anymore. He reminded himself to pack up the other John's stuff into a box so he could decorate the place to his own tastes.

IC:

Terrance finally landed the small plane he'd borrowed onto the Hellicarrier. By the time he'd arrived it looked like the battle was largely over, he saw the bodies of the drones littering the hellipad, including the massive hull of the Hellibuster drone. Terrance exited the plane and then glanced around, looking to see if any enemies were still at hand, if the attack was still going on or if anyone needed his help.

IC:

"Do you guys want to like, have a girls day out or something? I'm sure we could figure out something fun to do. Maybe teach Kristen about Pokemon." Nicole smiled.

IC:

"I saw that," Jennifer said from her sniper perch where she'd been taking out drones during the battle. She zoomed in on the figure and watched as the man, dressed in an all black suit ducked down to attent to a SHIELD agent who was half crushed underneath some rubble.

"He doesn't appear to be HYDRA, looks like he's trying to help a downed agent." she said over the radio to Tokiomi.