Marvel, Rebirth:

IC: Aella

"I don't understand what's happening." I knew something had happened to Trinity but I had no idea how or why or what. I was scared...what if something like this happened to me too? What if I started to do things and then didn't remember doing it? I could only remember living in the lab as it was...what if they did something to me....

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Alecto)

"Well, golly-gee, Captain Jenkins." Alecto, who'd been trailing behind Damian, pulled his key chain out of his pocket. "I do have a car. Unless you've got an objection, get in the front seat and try not to complain too much when I put on Don Henley. If they notice the tail, our cover story...well, I'll go with a classic. We're private detectives chasing a crime lord. Who happens to have the exact same car. I'd have gone with the ol' FBI agent and Chinese spy having a torrid love affair, but I don't know you that well."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Alecto)

"Kick-." Alecto slide into the driver's set with the grace and caution born of catching his wings in the door one too many times for comfort. "Alright. Let's get this semi-legal, semi-not investigation going." With a smirk and the turn of a key, they were off, chasing but trying desperately to appear they weren't, the rapidly fading cab. "So if we get arrested, Whaddya say we tell em the X-Men put us up to this? I'm a known merc. They'll buy it. And if I get arrested and don't screw someone over in the process, it just seems like a waste y'know?"

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Ic:

"... Nah," kristen said with a shrug, popping a piece of gum into her mouth, "I still don't have powers, which means I'm still stuck... But I got used to being a chick long ago."

She paused for a moment to start chewing the gum.

"It feels much more... Natural for me to be a girl. If that makes sense."

IC:

Ash nodded and then laughed, "I've been in plenty of guys' heads when I was a mutant still, believe me being a girl is way better." she smiled.

IC:

"Uh, alright. Text me then." John said. He glanced at Dal, Bekah and this his half-sister Julia. "You see those two guys that just left? They are totally following Ash and Kristen." he said before he cracked his knuckled against his metal hand.

"I'm gonna follow them, make sure they don't start any trouble. Anyone else coming?" he asked. He waved down a cab and then got in before rolling down the window and taking a big whiff. He could still smell Ash' and Kristen's scent hanging in the air, not to mention the scent of the two suspicious persons who'd left to trail Kristen and Ash. He left the door open in case any fellow Ultimates' decided to slid into the cab with him.

"Drive." he grunted.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC (Alecto)

"Well captain, my captain, I think this is the end of the line. Royal hotel huh?" Alecto rolled his eyes. "You can smell the pretentious arrogance in the air already. Do all the vampires have to go in for this uber-refined undead royalty BS? I mean, it's just cliche at this point." Alecto shook his head in disgust, as he pulled into one of the unused parking spots. "Well, cap'n Jenkins, you're the one with the wikipedia eyes and the staff, I'm the one with the wings and the sword. If anything World of Warcraft taught me is true, we can't split the party or the dragons will get both of us."

IC (Alecto)

"You caught her name? Huh. That makes this alot easier. Kudos. Figure we can ask them for her floor, room number, and the camp out and see if we hear any screaming. The bad kind of screaming that is." Alecto turned towards the hotel. "Good plan by the way."

Edited by Basilisk

IC:

"What are you writing?" Ash asked as she went to the mini-fridge and then pulled out a packet of blood. She settled back down onto the bed before sinking her fangs into the pack and starting to drink.

"So the vampire who had you around her finger, who was she?" she asked. "If I may ask." she didn't want to overstep any boundaries.

IC:

"Co-worker of mine," Ric explained, pulling the car over onto the side and adjusting his sunglasses in the mirror. "Has a thing for me. Kind of sweet, really. Come on, let's get out, check on the car, and in ten minutes we'll be in your Red Robin, alright? Alright."

If Alaric didn't seem very concerned, truth be told it was because he wasn't. More than likely Lynae had found some truck driver or motorist, compelled him, and driven his car back to civilization to get a tow. He leaned against the car and dialed Lacey casually while he waited for Zack to muster up the energy to get out of the Ferrari.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Abigail

Abigail was worried about Lynae, she hadn't come back yet. She was probably fine but...she still worried anyway. 

Though spying on Jenna and her friend Leon was kind of fun, she watched them through a telescope next to some hobo in the alleyway. They were eating marshmellows, tasty. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Rene)

"Sure, let's hit the road."

IC (Angela)

Splitting up already? Not a surprise. Angela stood up and sighed halfheartedly; had she really expected it to go any other way? Get a bunch of muties in the same room and everything goes to . Predictable as clockwork, no matter how you try to spin it.

"I guess this is it, then," she said, shrugging on her jacket. "You've got my number, Dal..."

IC:

"No problem," Ash said as she finished her bag and walked over to the waist-basket before dropping it in. "There are two beds, so why not right?" she asked as she sat down again.

IC:

"Sounds good to me," Kane said as he got up, paid the bill before dropping some crunched up ones for a tip and stepped onto his longboard which started rolling him back towards the Brotherhood camp.

IC (Alecto)

"Well." Alecto had quickly found a pillar to lean up against while Damian played nice with random desk drone ninety-eight. "We got the number, I hope. Just going from the lack of yelling. I hope you brought a book or something. We might be here for awhile and...speaking personally, watching paint age is only entertaining for about an hour. Then you start going mad. And laughing. For no reason at all." 

IC:

"Ooh! The xx's self-titled!" Dallas crowed suddenly, noticing the record's minimalistic cover and digging it up. He stared at it for a second and literally embraced it. "Sorry, hold that thought - I'm gonna go pay for this before I forget. Let me know if you see anything!"

He scurried off to the cashier, already giggling to himself and hopping on one foot as he tried to pull his wallet out of the back pocket of his skinny jeans.

-Tyler

IC: (Sakuya)

Sakuya flipped through the albums, until she came upon an album, self titled, with light blue and purplish hues, looking inside the album itself was robin egg blue. She had hear a few of their songs before, loved the work. She loved this second, self-titled album the most of their work. Was a little saddened the group was now defunct, but at least they managed to turn out some good work before they fell apart. She came upon beside Dallas, reaching for her own cash. Seeing Dallas giggle, she chuckled.

"Huh you and I are alike, music is our sweet tooth craving we need to fill. How about you let me buy the album this time." She smirked and pulled out the money for both his and her albums. "There we go, you can pay me back later if you like. Don't have to though."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:

"Here, no, I'm not gonna make you pay for my album." Once they were outside, Dallas pulled his wallet out of his slim back pocket - no mean feat considering his tight jeans, requiring him to contort his back and arms in a variety of poses; maybe it was time to go a little baggier - and brandished a slim black billfold with a few Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts gift cards in the outer pockets and about 120 bucks in the center pocket. He was halfway through pulling out a twenty and a ten before he stopped and got a shimmery look in one eye. 

Casually, Dallas spun on his foot and leaned against the handicapped parking sign, resting his head against the edge of the cold metal. A crooked grin grew across the right half of his face.

"Tell ya what," he ventured. "I gotta cut this short - I only came out here for lunch and I have an appointment with Doc Thomas in ten, so I'll let you pay for the album and foot you bus fare back to Westchester. We'll call it even...if I can buy you dinner Friday night."

"Sounds good to me, wanna catch a movie too?"

"Only if it's that new Gyllenhaal flick," Dallas replied. His face became pensive, and he scribbled a few digits on the ten dollar note clandestinely before pressing it into Sakuya's hand in exchange for his album. "Friday, then. I finish skipping my last class at 5:30."

"Yeah, Friday." Sakuya smiled, pocketing the cash and walking off towards the bus stop. "Enjoy the rest of your night Dallas. See you Friday."

Dallas pushed his hand over the hair that tapered down his neck and watched Sakuya walk away for a couple seconds before grinning to himself and walking down the street the opposite way, back to where he could pick up a cab to the Institute.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

Morrison, the magically disappearing and reappearing fox spirit, suddenly jumped back into the frame of view and began following along behind Dallas, before morphing into human form once the pair was out of sight of people and traffic cameras.

"So, how'd it go?" Before Dallas could answer, he raised one hand to shush the mutant. "Rhetorical question. When's the date so I can chaperone it? I want to make sure we don't have any more problems like we had with Nicole, so please excuse me if I'm paranoid about the other half of your species."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now