Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

Johnathan winked at Angela, since she caught the reference.

"So, I think she's saying that we could team up, fight boogies, save the world, and we don't have to listen to Beast preach or anything since we're on our own. No guidelines, we do what we think is right, take out threats before they cost innocent lives."

IC:

The pizza came out now and was laid on the table. Kane thanked the waitress before grabbing two slices and plopping them onto his plate. He then lifted one up and took a big bite. "New York has the best ****in pizza."

IC:

Christine waved goodbye before closing Sierra's door. She then turned down the hall, wondering exactly where she would find Aleks. After searching the school for  a bit she headed to the gym, since she remembered he taught a combat class or something like that in there. She opened the door to the building and stepped in, her green eyes searching the large spacious gym before she noticed Aleks in one corner having his way with a punching bag.

She started across the floor towards him. "How's it goin sugar?"

IC:

"So can you like shoot electricity out of your hands? Or do you have to touch them to shock anyone?" Nicole asked as she moved through the water, continuing to glitter thanks to the sun.

Ic:

Trinity turned, her blank eyes meeting Aella's for a moment, constricted pupils registering no response to her words. She quickly tried to break free, hands reaching out so that she could try to turn Aella's clothing to stone.

IC: Aella

I'd seen Trin turn things into other things enough times to know what she was planning to do, so I quickly grabbed both her wrists so she couldn't touch my shirt. I was much quicker and faster than the smaller girl so it wasn't all that hard. 

"Trinity what are you doing stop!" 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Ic:

The doctor looked bored as he watched the feed.

"She responds to the whistle. Turn it off and prepare to recalibrate. This field test was a success."

---

Trinity struggled to break free of Aella, finding herself too weak to do so.

Then the whistle slowly died as it was turned off, and Trinity's eyes slowly turned back to normal. She stopped struggling as she went slack in Aella's arms.

"Woah," she said, looking around her, "Aella? Why are we outside?"

IC (Alecto)

"Honestly, I'd have you observe. These rituals aren't a task for a layman. But you know the staff better then I, know how it ticks to a certain extent. If something is going wrong with the staff as a result of the ritual....well, you'd be the first one to notice." Alecto gave a slightly crooked grin. "Aside from that, a phone a number certainly couldn't hurt...."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC:

"And...I think that about sums it up?" Dallas drummed a fingertip on the air in front of his shirt's neckline and half-closed his eyes in thought. "Team forms, DC, Nicole, Ultimates, Canada, Alex leaves, Alex comes back, Alex is a dick, California, back to New York, Nicole again, Alex is a dick." His lips pursed in thought around his straw and he took a sip of water to wet his throat after the "Cliff Notes" version of the last two years and all the battles and misfortunes that had left those years scars and pitted. He mouthed the last bullet on the list again and then sighed, looking over at Sakuya. She hadn't said a word at all - aside from several animated punching and slashing motions when he had related how Nicole used her powers on him in as few explicit terms as he could - which had surprised him. He expected someone a bit more...off-putting. Maybe not a social animal, but at least someone who made their presence known. The idea that she could be a listener had taken him aback, but when he thought about it, he didn't even really know Sakuya anyway.

Which begged the question...why was he ranting to her? Why was he calling Alex a dick in front of this stranger? Why was he calling Alex a dick, again?

"I don't mean he's a dick," Dallas sighed, taking another sip of his drink. "Or...you know what, I do! But he's not, like, a jackass. He just...happens to have come back from the Ultimate Universe a dick. I don't know if I blame him for that or what, or...I dunno. Maybe I do blame him. I can tell what he's feeling, but I can't tell why he's feeling it, or what he saw that taught him how to feel it. It's all confusing..." Dallas turned, caught a glimpse of Sakuya's dark green eyes staring at him, and grinned sheepishly. "...and boring. Sorry. I'd have zoned out by now if someone were telling me all this ######. I think Morrison already has."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Damian

"Ah, okay." Damian was afraid that this bat-man would have him do something like memorize the entire Abramelin ritual or go and collect 667 newt eyes or, you know, crazy magic stuff like that. Still, what he did say troubled him a little. Damian didn't know the staff well, and the staff, from how it had treated Damian his entire life, was either a recluse or simply a dick. He sighed.

IC (Alecto)

"Problem?" Alecto hadn't missed the sigh, or it's implications. "If not, do you have particular time you'd want to attempt this? Next week? Three weeks? Today?"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: (Alex)

"Good question." The car pulled out of the space, smoothly sliding into traffic. He let the lights take their normal course, rather than trying to influence them in his favor; he wasn't really in a rush. Alex drummed his fingers against the wheel for a few moments in silence, staring at unending road. "... He's because he can't understand."

"It drives him crazy. You know him, he can always tell what you're feeling. I don't know if that's what pisses him off, knowing what I'm thinking, or not being able to understand why. He sees what I do, what I think, but he can't understand it." A few more moments of quiet, his fingers beating out an absent, half-hearted rhythm against plastic. "I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm an , but he's too polite to say it. He doesn't want to."

I can't really expect him to get it, not without being there. He doesn't understand why Alex didn't come back."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Aella

I felt terrible as I saw Trin on the verge of crying, I didn't mean to make her cry. So I gave her a hug. 

"Hey it's okay...we just have to fix you..." I had no idea how but I was sure Tera did, she knew everything. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Good call on the 'I'm the other Card' thing. If only you didn't look at me out of the corner of the eye every time you lie I'd actually buy it. What kind of cool stuff can your robot arm do

"Let me just rewind that real quick...you want us to be a Band-Aid for this universe's bullet wound. Us. And...I'm captain?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Pretty much," Johnathan nodded at Dallas' words. "You always sort of were our captain anyway. We have to face the fact that we probably aren't going back to our home dimension, and have to make the best out of the one we're stuck in. I can't see a better way then trying to fix some bullet holes." he took another sip of root beer.

"If we had a way to dimension hope and fix more the one, then that would be awesome too. Would keep us from getting bored." he commented on what Julia had said.

IC:

"If we go after the guy who killed me I'm down." Ash said. "Isn't he the same guy that caused the Vegas thing?" Ash asked, not even sure if the group would include her in something like this since the nature of her being.

"That is if I'm even invited being a vampire and not a mutant anymore."

IC:

Kane munched on some pizza, "Whose been your favorite leader so far? Pietro, Abraham or Dom?"

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC:

"You...and you're all serious about this." Dallas searched Julia and John, and then looked at Card, over to Ashlynn, and finally even spared a desperate glance at Bekah. "This...is what you want."

He bit back a sigh and stuffed half a buffalo wing in his mouth to avoid having to say something.

"...Yeah. Fine, yeah, whatever. We'll do it. God ###### you all."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Let's go to the Hamptons. It's always summer in the Hamptons," Dallas said, adopting a snobby accent. "We'll squat out the biggest, flashiest bank owned foreclosure and each pick a room."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME