BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"There's a hole, for sure. Third room on the right when y'come up the stairs." The De-Toa called, as he carefully strode across the second story hallway, listening carefully to the floor under his feet. The damage sustained, and years of use, had given the floor some telltale sounds when walked upon. If he could learn them, he could tell when someone was coming.

"Think I should go meet up with the rest? Should be here soon."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Veteran - Obsidian Outpost.

"The cable car station," he gestured across the courtyard to where the cable car itself was nestled. "You're not comin' here from Ko-Koro, I hope..." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (Ko-Koro gate guards)

"Libero."

When Rynekk gave his alias, the boredom and frustration disappeared from the Lesterin's eyes for just a fraction of a second, but they were back again too quickly for it to be seen what they had been replaced by.

"All right," he said, gesturing to the ledger-bearing Toa to note down the names before stepping aside to permit the 'mercenaries' entry. "In you go."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Muatara

Muatara was stiff and out of shape after being stuck on the iceberg for so long, and so was Rawar. Muatara had lost large portions of his muscle mass, his body fat was all but gone, and his bone joints were aching like Krazaha. And to top it all off, he and his bear companion were now stuck on some remote, foreign landmass, with possibly no way of getting home. 

Muatara sighed. At least his armor protected him from the cold, and Rawar's fur had grown so much that it would probably be impossible for him to feel anything but warm. With no where to go but into the raging snow storm in front of them, the two decided to head onwards into The Drifts.

Kale Ironshaper "Sen"- Ko-koro- Aggressor Base

IC: "Sounds good, I should have all the holes fixed up by the time you get back." Kale said as he made his way up the stairs.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"The cable car station," he gestured across the courtyard to where the cable car itself was nestled. "You're not comin' here from Ko-Koro, I hope..." 

IC:

"And what would you do if I was?" I query innocently.

IC (Ko-Koro gate guards)

When Rynekk gave his alias, the boredom and frustration disappeared from the Lesterin's eyes for just a fraction of a second, but they were back again too quickly for it to be seen what they had been replaced by.

"All right," he said, gesturing to the ledger-bearing Toa to note down the names before stepping aside to permit the 'mercenaries' entry. "In you go."

IC:

Rynekk bowed his head once again, saying, "Thank you kindly."

With that, he drifted through the ranks of guards and into the city of ice and shadow.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: 'Kinerya' 

I gave the Lesterin a smile and then a quick salute as I followed 'Libero' inside. As soon as we were out of hearing distance of the guards I visibly sighed. "You have no idea how much I wanted to punch that guy in the face. Ugh."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"A'right. If I'm not back in half n' hour, come looking." The De-Toa responded, slipping out of the front entrance and headed back towards the gate. Hopefully their compatriots had made it through safely. Things were going to be much more complicated if they hadn't.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

"Well, I guess we should look for our friends." It was better if we used our names as little as possible, even if they weren't our real names. Maybe I was being paranoid, but as I looked around the inside of Ko-koro, I decided that you really couldn't be too careful. 

The I spotted Krayn heading are way. "There he is." I began to walk over to him. I gave him a smile as I did, I still had to act like I was comfortable being in a villianville. "Hey man, you find us a place to uh...chill?" 

IC:

"And what would you do if I was?" I query innocently.

"That would entirely depend on why ya'd left Ko-Koro," he explained, "Whether you're a spy, or refugee." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Thankfully, tiokaha tend to have an excellent sense of direction, molded and developed through their lives in the homeland, where distances are vast, and landmarks are scarce. So it didn't take Muatara and Rawar long to get through the blinding snow storms of The Drift and to higher ground, aka the mountainside of Mt. Ihu. And from there they kept walking and walking... and walking. And there, in the distance, Muatara caught a glimpse of a forest area, one large and snowy enough to remind him of home. If anywhere, this was where he wanted to go. And so the two compatriots kept going.

Eventually, the two noticed a small village in the mountain side, sitting a decent walk away from the forest area. And there were some beings there within. Muatara and Rawar approached the village, noticing that the beings were definitely not of a species he recognized. He solemnly hoped they wouldn't be hostile towards him and his bear.

OOC: Muatara and Rawar approaching Tu-Koro, looking quite a bit under the weather.

As Muatara drew closer to the abandoned village, he noticed that all four beings were wearing some kinds of masks. Interesting... 

When Muatara was close enough that he thought for sure the four would notice him, he stopped and waved at them, as a gesture of non-hostility. Muatara had no idea if these four would even speak the same language as him.

OOC: Muatara currently waving at the people in Tu-Koro.

"That would entirely depend on why ya'd left Ko-Koro," he explained, "Whether you're a spy, or refugee." 

IC:

"And why would a spy come here, of all places?" I ask, gesturing expansively to our surroundings. "A little cable car station such as this?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Ta use the cable care to cross the Break into Ta-Wahi, I'd imagine." 

"This is a cable car, not a charity," he grumbled, "Spy or no spy you'd still 'ave to pay to cross." 

"That's probably because, before now, Ko-Koro weren't bein' run by a bunch of crazies, and the owners of this place didn't have to station a bunch of mercs up here ta freeze our butts off guarding the bloody thing." 

"My employer is the scary lookin' Su-Skakdi inside," he jabbed a thumb towards the main building, "You wanna know more than that, you're gonna 'ave to go talk to her." 

"Pretty karzin' sure," he rolled his eye.

"Sure," he grumbled something about not getting paid enough, and headed over to the door, "Oi, Zero! Someone out here wants ta talk with ya!" 

I followed silently as well, while I still had the laid back, more casual demeanor I had displayed at the gate, I toned it down to a minimum. Last thing I wanted was to draw attention to ourselves. 

Edited by Leonard Bones McCoy

IC: Xhalia - Obsidian Outpost

Said "spy" would've also just made a rather foolish error in judgement by implying the possibility that they were one, considering they're standing within spitting distance of a bounty hunter looking to take advantage of the region's current situation in order to make herself a few widgets.

Keeping her thoughts to herself, the Vortixx said nothing as she pretended not to overhear the conversation happening around her, focusing her attention instead on the exterior layout of the outpost.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC:

The Su-Skakdi turned her head in response to Veteran's call. She was currently slapping Detrix in the face repeatedly in hopes to revive him from his drunken stupor. She gave up and dropped his limp form to the floor, beginning to walk away. He muttered something indecipherable as she did so.

The sun was blinding as she stepped outside once again. Veteran was standing a ways away with a pair of visitors. The first was a vortixx with varying armor colors, and the other a female Toa who wore red and black armor. Her icy blue eyes gleamed challengingly, with an air of dominance that Zero immediately disliked.

Despite this negative first impression, Zero approached them with her head held high.

"How may I be of service?" she inquired.

Edited by Requiem
  • Upvote 2

IC:Arankhe

Arankhe followed behind her companions. Arankhe's eyes slowly went from left to right as she walked, scanning her surroundings from under her shadowy visor. She didn't like being here and didn't want to, but she wasn't about to give them away, and so did her best to keep her cool.

She would have to punch herself later for that.

IC:Erda

People had seemingly forgotten she was standing right there when a bunch of new travelers arrived at the cable car station, and she was having a fun time listening. However, she wasn't exactly built for the cold, and wrapped her cloak around her as she started to shiver as a cold(er) gust of wind went by, a "brrrrrrrrr" escaping from between her lips.

Whoops.

That might make her noticed again.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC Zealot

The Philosopher Toa of ice, in fact, had not forgotten about Erda [(who was not forgotten, but simply had not posted)], and still had his eyes (and sword) trained on her.

"Brrrr" she complained

"Cold is the way of the wicked" he jabbed

"Dark is the path they walk"

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

OOC:I did actually, you just missed it.

IC:Erda

Oh, he was still here. She regarded him with significantly reduced interest than before.

"It's also the way of those who've been standing in the snow for too long."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Detrix

The drunken de-toa felt little pains all over his face. It felt like someone was slapping him. He opened his eyes in a drowsy fashion. He saw a female skakdi standing before him, slapping him repeatedly in the face. "Zero, is that really you?" Detrix asked the blurry attacker.

IC:

The walk, thankfully, wasn't very long. A side road took them off of Ko-Koro's central passage a few minutes after leaving the gate, and it was only a few minutes more before their new base of operations came into view. It still looked rundown and abandoned, but glimpses of metal here and there belied the repairs that had been ongoing. Probably not even noticeable, unless someone took a closer look. Krayn would have to look into disguising the patches somehow. There was nothing suspicious about a group of mercenaries preparing a base, but it would be easier to go unnoticed if no one saw it as a base at all.

"We're back." He said, voice raised so Kale could hear him. Catching the other Toa off guard was the last thing he wanted, especially in a place like this. He scaled the front steps and slipped inside, holding the door until everyone was had joined him in the inn.

"No one's going to hear us, here. The room directly across from the stairs," He gestured up the staircase. "Is our base of operations. There's a fireplace in there, but no wood. I'm going to break down a few of the extra beds to use as wood. Anyone who wants to give me a hand is welcome."

fK5oqYf.jpg