BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Ayar (Ga-Koro)

"I'm in. As for that... Takea. I've pressed multiple pieces of metal up against it to stop the bleeding, but it's still an open wound. I can't heal it myself, due to the limitations of my Kanohi, but I won't die. yet. Anyway, anything more to do here, or shall we go?"

IC: Kouyran Scholar (Ga-Koro)

"Can we go now?"

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Veteran.

"Rekhyt, anything more you need to do here, or shall we leave?" Veteran was honestly surprised by how quickly Ayar had agreed to join them. She had nothing left to lose, it seemed, and everything to gain. Perfect for The Outsiders. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC-Ry

"oh Tor um sure I would be happy to help ."

At that moment  Asa otana and Kedamor aproach with Asa running and hugging Ry when she sees him then turning to casanuva .

"Looks like you found him ."

Kedamore walks up and looks at each of the toa Noting there elements and weapons .

It also seems to me like you have gathered a small army  .

IC: (Mura)

"Um...you do know that I'm an inventor, right?"

IC: Vakua lifted up his visor, and raised an eyebrow at Casanuva.

Friends of yours?

I guess they could be called that in times of duress.

Casanuva sighed. "Well, I guess I'm the guy that knows everyone here." He cleared his throat and began introducing the various people that had shown up, pointing at each in turn.

"Right. So, this is Vakua. This is his house." Vakua cocked his hand sideways in a curt wave.

"This is Kalyss, my sister. She is a huge-" Casanuva noticed Kalyss glaring at him. "... kolhii player. Really good, even before she became a toa."

He pointed to the su-matoran. "This is Mura. He is apparently an inventor."

Casanuva turned to the group he had just introduced. "These are the people I have been traveling with."

"This is Asa. She's a good healer. Possibly kept my arm from falling off. And this is Kedamor. Met him in a cave. He makes zombies."

Casanuva concentrated on Vakua, picturing him in his mind, trying to get his telepathic attention. Vakua slid his visor back down.

What is it?

I'm fairly sure Kedamor is completely insane. Watch yourself around him, I think he's a De-Toa like you. Tell Kalyss as well.

Will do.

Also, not kidding about the zombies.

Casanuva turned to Asa. "So, now that we seem to have found your friend, what are we going to do?"

Kalyss stood from the table. "I know what we, the Kalta, are going to do."

Casanuva smiled sarcastically. "And what would that be?"

"We're going to go to Ko-Koro, and help them! I don't care about your sword, you can pick it up later!"

Casanuva raised his hands. "Who made you leader? I don't exactly remember voting!"

Kalyss glared at Casanuva. "Aelied said, that if he is away, I am second-in-command, and-"

"The old guy ain't here now, if you haven't noticed!"

Vakua rubbed his temples, and opened his mind to his siblings. Please stop. I already had a headache from keeping up with everybody. Shut up, before I make you shut up.

An uneasy silence came across the room. Kalyss and Casanuva glared at each other.

IC: Skorm finished interrogating the gate guard. Making sure he was out of sight, he increased the gravity on the unfortunate guard, and dropped her into the bay, head first. She sank like a rock, squirming, but could barely move. He watched for a bit to make sure the bubbles stopped; took longer than he expected. Ga-matoran, right. He'd have to remember that. Having taken care of the guard, she couldn't be used to identify him. He deactivated his huna, and stepped onto the the street; it was getting dark, and the foot traffic had thinned, thankfully.

A company of travelers, several matching the description of Casanuva and Nunonu, had entered, but had not left the city. Finally. He had crossed three Koros, and he had him trapped, this time. One major land-bound exit, and any other escape plan the idiot had could be foiled with a dense, watery grave. Inside the gate, he stalked the streets, looking for places he could find information. It was only a matter of time, now. Skorm shivered with anticipation. What would he do after he killed him? Search out the other four teammates, obviously. He considered how well his brother's Pakari would look mounted on his shoulder; an interesting look. When he had been rumor-mongering in Le-Koro, he had heard whispers of a dark place called Mangaia; maybe he would pay this place a visit when he was done, see if those in power could help him.

Skorm knew he was getting ahead of himself. Right here, right now, he had one objective; he mustn't let it get out of his sight.

The times, they are a-changing...

"What's "Obsidian"?" After Scholar answered her question, she replied with "I'm all set."

IC: Kouyran Scholar (Ga-Koro)

"Obsidian is a shortening of Obsidian Outpost, our base on the Ta-Koro side of the Tren Krom Break. Ready to go?"

OOC: Ayar, Rekhyt, Scholar and Veteran to Ta-Wahi.

VBWj75sh.png

OOC: Hold your horses, there Miras. Don't go bunnying everyone just yet. 

Veteran stepped outside, looking around and breathing in the salty sea air. He hated this place. So much.

It was time to take his leave. "Follow me, mates," he told his three followers, "it's a long walk back to Ta-Wahi."

OOC: Feel free to step in at any time, Tiragath. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Onamazu

"it's a long walk back to Ta-Wahi."

Coercion and abduction? The group was leaving the inn, victim in tow. I take action, payment left on my table I hurry out the door. The villains are rounding a corner into an alleyway, I run after them, the alleyway is silent and dark compared to the busy street. I unsheath Gram, leveling it at the back of the retreating group. Their victim is in their midst, surrounded on either side.

"HALT! Your plans end here scum, release her at once!" I shout, gesturing to the female toa.

...but close to it

IC: Angitu

Fed up with the old toa he was sitting next to, Angitu stood and left silently.

"Can't get a moments peace around here.." 

If you asked him where he was going, he wouldn't have an answer for you.

He started walking down the street, as he came around a corner he was on a collision course with a grey-cloaked being*. Unable to stop himself in time, it looked as if Angitu was going impact helmet-to-hood with the being

"Come on, man. I'm walking here." 

"And I know you're trying to be all mysterious with the hood, but you could at least look where you're going."

OOC: *Being is Skorm

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

You've got to be ###### kidding me... Veteran turned slowly around. Because of how cramped the alleyway was, his own claymore would do him little good, so instead he stared down the newcomer, impact vision at the ready. Who was this stooge? 

"What the bloody karz are you on about, mate?" 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC: (Rekhyt)

Rekhyt turned to see the newcomer...He couldn't contain his laughter. He laughed and laughed. Toa never changed - pompus, always-in-the-right idiots...

He activated his mask and appeared next to Onamazu, holding a katana to her neck, and grinning...

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC Onamazu

The Kualsi is a rather common mask, his jump next to me is sudden, but I am prepared. I activate my mask, shrinking to just under six inches. The Pehkui's power and usage is decidely less common, so the three kidnappers are caught unaware. I run between them to the other side of the alley before returning to normal size.

"Let's try this again; I instructed you to let this woman go," I gesture once more at the Fe-Toa, "I saw your abduction in the inn back there. Trickery does you no good." My elemental powers activate, the earthern road beneath the four turning into a muddy quicksand, deep enough to cover their shins.

"I shall only ask once more. You are no match for a hero and I would like not to bloody my sword."

...but close to it

"Did you just say "Abduction"? Seriously, I'm a Toa of Iron. If I wanted to, I could have squished all three of these beings without lifting a finger. And why don't I want to? Because they have given me a second opportunity at life. So if you'd shut your dirty Mata Nui-worshipping mouth, I'd like to continue on my way, if you please. Come on, get around your hero complex. Won't do you much good in the long run. And by the way, I here that Legacy's attacked Ko-Koro. Might want to get over there and defend the village, Toa. Now move aside."

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC Onamazu

"Disgusting."

It seems these villains have heavily misled the toa, perhaps some form of mental tampering or brainwashing has taken place. It is a new low, even for these shady types. "I am saddened to hear those words, it is clear to me these mongrels have afflicted your mind in some way." Grasping my sword in both hands, I step forward. "Since it has come to this, I'll save you by force, whether you realize it is necessary or not."

I leap forward to strike at the female toa, aiming for her temple with the flat of my blade. Once she is safely unconsciousness, I can handle the scum with Gram's killing edge.

...but close to it

As the blade swept towards Ayar's head, she grabbed hold of it, completely unflustered, and then, with the help of her elemental power, crumpled the sword into a useless tube-shape.
"If you let us go, peacefully, then I'll reshape your sword. Deal?"

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

OOC: Oh, sorry. I'll fix your sword in a bit. [Edit] Yay 400th post! :D
The Toa's punch sent Ayar's head rocking backwards, and as she stumbled backwards from the force, Scholar leapt forward past her.

IC: Scholar (Ga-Koro)
He leapt past Ayar as she fell back from the Toa's punch, with the mud sucking at his feet, and with a snarl on his Matatu-covered face, Scholar brought his axe over his head in s perfectly two-dimensional swing towards Onamazu. At the same time, he brought the walls above the other Toa's head crumbling down using his Kanohi.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC Onamazu

I swing Gram around, parrying the ko-toa's axe. Because of the awkward angle and the fact I only have one hand on it, Gram is knocked from my hands, landing several meters away. Before the ko-toa retreats I tackle him, grabbing him around his midsection and knocking him to the floor, the rubble he brought down crashing behind us. Now straddling him, I smash my fist into his face, still bloody from the fe-toa.

"YOU'RE NOT LIVING YOUR LIVES CORRECTLY!"

...but close to it

IC: Scholar (Ga-Koro)
"HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO INSIST ON HAVING A HERO COMPLEX, FOR MATA NUI'S SAKE!?" Shouted Scholar, as he caught the Toa's punch with a quick burst of telekinesis, and then sending Onamazu's fist back at her face with equal force. During all of this, Scholar maintained the mental clarity to form a large ball of ice behind the other Toa's head, which he promptly dropped on the top of her skull.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

"Well... that was eventful..." Veteran smirked, "fix his sword, then we leave," he ordered Ayar.

To himself, he muttered, "I hate heroes..." 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC: Kouyran Scholar and Ayar (Ga-Koro)

As Scholar heaved the Toa's prone body off him and into the muck coating the street, Ayar straightened the cast-off sword out into the original shape, leaving it as sharp as the day it was forged. Scholar stood up, brushing the mud off his back. "Ready, everyone?" he said. 

"I am.", Ayar's response came.

"Then let's go!"

OOC: I'd say we're all ready to go. Veteran and co. to Ta-Wahi.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Onic and Panyk.

"Who's this idiot?" Panyk asked, nudging an unconscious Onamazu with his uninjured foot. 

"Let's see..." Onic thought things over. "Pretty, muscular, female... passed out in an alleyway right next to an inn... I know that you're stupid, but surely you aren't that stupid. Figure it out for yourself, if you really don't get it." 

"Nope... I don't get it..." Panyk admitted.

Onic facepalmed. 

OOC: I suggest Onamazu wakes up now, before things get... unpleasant<_<

IC Onamazu

I am dreaming of the fire again, I am at the end of my previous dream, collapsed and waiting for death.

Pain in my side?

This is unfamiliar, a new portion of my dream, I open my eyes, erasing the vivid red landscape to see two toa looming above me, one nudging my side with his foot. The unexplained pain. One looks like a statue, the other is a greenish blue and has faint shimmering patterns on his armour. One has a Kualsi, like my foe from earlier.

I get up, sudden enough to cause alarm in the two, I back away, retrieving Gram.

"Who are you? Are you enemies?"

...but close to it

IC: Onic and Panyk.

Onic was beginning to rethink his earlier assessment of this woman. She clearly wasn't a... well, he wasn't entirely sure what she was. 

"Define enemies." 

IC: Panyk and Onic.

"Well, we're..." Panyk started to say, but Onic caught him by the shoulder, using his Pakari to hold him in an iron grip. 

"That's a very eloquent choice of words," Onic cut in, "Panyk here is indeed an idiot. I'm Onic, by the way. I'm afraid we didn't catch you name?" He knew he was avoiding the question, but he doubted this newcomer would notice, or even if she did, she likely was too confused to really care. 

IC Onamazu

Onamazu narrowed her eyes, she did not like these two. They seemed as tricksters, perhaps not openly evil like her previous encounter. But wrongdoers of some magnitude nonetheless.

"My name matters not. I was assaulted by two toa and a skakdi in the alleyway there," she gestures with Gram. The alleyway bares the scars of the fight, portions of the buildings having collapsed inwards, and the pavement through it being a mess of mud and quicksand.

"They bested me through trickery and absconded with a Fe-Toa, a woman. They abducted her and tampered with her mind. Did you happen to see them flee?"

...but close to it

IC: Haruru

After the orange Toa had left, Haruru still just sat there. He sat listening to the various sounds that pierced the silence of a Koro at the end of sunset. 

Out of the groups of sounds, one in particular caught his attention. They were the sounds of a fight.

Having apparently stood up, Haruru found himself walking in the noise's direction at a quicker-than-normal pace.  

"Blast..." he thought to himself. "A mixture of curiosity and sudden impulse can be so annoying."

Upon nearing the area Haruru believed to be the sound's origin, he forced himself to slow his pace.

Rounding a corner slowly, he saw a group of three standing near an alley which had obvious signs of recent combat. 

One of them, a female Toa with black and lime green coloring who was spattered with mud, was speaking of being a hero of justice. She also spoke of assault, mind manipulation, and kidnapping. The other two beings standing there were just acting suspicious.

All Haruru could think was, "What did I just walk into...?"

IC: Panyk and Onic.

"What the karz...?" Panyk chuckled. 

"I'm afraid we don't have a clue what it is that you're on about." Onic said calmly, "Perhaps you hit your head when..." he let the thought remain unfinished, as he'd just spotted someone else enter the alleyway. "Who are you?"

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC (Akimoto)

Holy #####!

IC: Soraya  [The Chiisai Ryu]

The Dasaka was too busy clinging to the pipes and bugging her eyes out of her head to respond to Soraya's original shout.  She groaned, fumbled around in her pockets, found a spare nut, and threw it at the engineer's head.  "AKI! GET YOUR -" there was another rumble as the beast continued to curl around the submarine - "-T TOGETHER! ENGINES! MORE POWER! HOW?"

(Some part of her - probably the part that sounded like Morie when it had something to say - took a moment to appreciate the fact she'd had the opportunity to yell at someone again.  This part of her did not necessarily have the best sense of priorities.)

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC: Haruru

"Er...uh..." Haruru sputtered out before composing himself. "My name is Haruru." 

The older, dark grey Toa performed the slightest half-bow before continuing.

"I heard the sounds of a fight from across the village," he said as he gestured in the direction from where he had come. "I suppose my instinct kicked in with some help from my curiosity. I was hurrying over here before I knew it."

"Stupid curiosity..." he muttered internally.

"Though...uh... I guess I didn't make it in time to see what was happening."

"Wait..." Haruru said as he remembered what he had heard the black and green Toa talk about before he had been noticed.  "Did you say a female Toa of Iron? I met one earlier on the beach. Black, Grey, and Silver. Newly patched up armor. Name was...uh... Ayar, I think? Any connection?"

OOC: Wow. I'm pretty sure that's the most my character has spoken out-loud in one post since his creation.

Edited by LUBrickon

IC: Panyk and Onic.

Great, more witnesses, Onic groaned inwardly as Hararu murmured his quick introduction. "Sometimes you should trust common sense more than instincts. Do you see any fighting here?" 

"Well, it does look like there might have been one here before we..." Panyk started to say, but Onic cut him off.

"We didn't see any fight," Onic explained, "she's the violent one," he pointed to Onamazu.

IC Onamazu

"Did you say a female Toa of Iron? I met one earlier on the beach. Black, Grey, and Silver. Newly patched up armor. Name was...uh... Ayar, I think? Any connection?"

"YES!" I shout joyously, this de-toa couldn't have come at a better time.

"That toa you saw was abducted afterwards, a group of soldiers of some type. Likely those indebted to the dark lord or his minions. They tampered with her mind and absconded with her in tow, I tried to stop them but was bested by their trickery, the fe-toa turning her own blade onto her savior..." The memory is already painful, another failure on a long list...

I turn to the small band I have gathered, it is not chance but divine providence that I have been provided with this quartet of warriors!

I move the de-toa, shaking his hand and introducing myself. "Now, we must set out to save her! Who is prepared to do so?"

...but close to it

IC: Onic and Panyk.

"She's kidding, right?" Panyk said in disbelief. 

"Now, wait..." Onic took him aside, moving a little way down the alley "think about it. If we follow this idiot on her crazy mission, any destruction that occurs we can just blame on her. This might be our ticket to getting Chavara her mask." 

"This sounds like a dumb idea..." Panyk groaned.

"Just go find Chavara, will you. Levitate her out of there if you have to. She has to hear this." 

​Panyk wandered off back towards the inn, muttering a string of profanities under his breath.

OOC: I'm fully aware that you De-Toa can probably hear what they were saying, but none of it will make much sense to you. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC - Nameless [Marine Headquarters]:

Even to the naive young Toa the Lesterin's facial expression seems rather odd. He felt a slight tinge of trepidation, almost as if he was trapped against a canyon wall by a sand tarakava. The parasite that had latched onto his spine seemed to almost shiver. However, the only response he had was to smile and and nod with the same forced enthusiasm as before.

"R-Right! Where do I start?"

IC:

In a moment, Tyrus' expression had turned back to one of detached geniality, and he gave the anonymous Toa a slightly less menacing smile. He couldn't be certain whether the being's nervousness was coming from the proximity of his goals of employment, or from some inadvertent threat which the Marine had given off. Evidently, even one as self-contained as Private Archer couldn't constantly be aware of the effect which he had on others.

"I'll get you a registration form from the front desk," the Lesterin said, turning slightly to better accommodate this next action. "In the meantime, I'd suggest finding a seat and, more importantly, thinking of a name for yourself. No need to be getting into hot water with the record clerks here if one has no need for it."

Then, with another smile to the potential recruit, the soldier turned and headed deeper into the lobby.

---

IC: Wherya (Ga-Koro)

"Yep!" I agreed, closing the notebook again.

"So tell me, what brought you guys into piracy? Was the captain just such a forceful personality that you had to follow him across the seven seas or something?"

IC:

Raising one fist to my mouth, I gave a loud cough, one which may have sounded suspiciously like Privateering.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC - Nameless [Marine Headquarters]:

The Toa nodded and looked around the large lobby for any available seats. He found one a good distance away from any groups of people and sat down. He sat down and scratched his chin. He had never really given much thought to a name for himself and he had hoped that one day his real name would return to him. The anonymous young man sighed and leaned back in the chair as he concentrated on picking an appropriate name.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: mobile post, limited formatting.

IC:

After a short walk, Xilecki eventually came across a group of Toa talking in an alley, all clustered around one specific she-toa who seemed to have only recently become conscious. Slightly curious, he called out to the group.

"Having trouble with something?"

OOC:He's talking to Onic and Panyk and the others.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now