BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Ayar 

The Toa of Iron's eyes fluttered open, shining a bright lime green through the eye holes of her Kanohi Sana.

"Karz, that hurts!" she shouted the sky, only realising in that instant that she was bleeding from a huge wound on her abdomen. Hyperventilating with alarm, Ayar sat up in the shallows, watching her blood pour out of her body and into the sea. She tried to calm herself, and attained the mental focus necessary for Kanohi use. Her Mask of Healing began to glow, and the gash on her stomach knitted itself back together, leaving the dark grey skin underneath smooth and unblemished, although there was the matter of the gap in her armour where the sword had come through. Ayar activated her elemental power and spread a new layer of metal over the hole in her exoskeleton, and then stood up carefully, her spear attached firmly to her back, and started to walk across the beach, towards where she remembered Ga-Koro to be. 

And all the while, her vow of peace resounded inside her head, as insistent as the buzz of a swarm of Nui-Rama above Le-Koro.

I will fight only in defence.

Suffering will be alleviated.

Order will be brought to the island, under Makuta's rule or that of Mata Nui.

No more war.

No more death.

This, I swear.

OOC: Ayar is now open for interaction! She was once a servant of Makuta, but has turned away from the shadows and now seeks only to bring order to the island! Whilst still kinda worshipping Makuta!

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC:

As the Abyss opened beneath her, Sinshi knew that she was facing a creature ancient and intelligent. Its efforts were not clumsy, or random; it knew what it was dealing with, and it knew how best to deal with it. She could not touch its mind like her Vilda companions, but she knew she beheld a creature with a mind as cunning, in its own way, as any beast of legend. Its form was mammoth, stretching out as far as she could see beneath the surface of the water. Its appendages, as vast as any tree, pulled its prey inexorably downwards, its maw gaping wide beneath them in a silent expression of primal rage.

Before that beast, the Ryu and all its crew were insects in comparison. The Vilda, Soraph, she claimed it was scared. In pain. Sinshi would never be able to verify that for herself; she didn't need to. No matter its reasons, no matter its fear, the vast kraken was a threat to everything and everyone the Umbraline Menti had sworn to protect.

That made things very simple.

With almost serene grace, she relinquished her grip on the railing, arching her body to turn her drop into a smooth, controlled dive; she held her blades perpendicular to her body. In this manner, the bladed hilts would connect first, permitting her to transfer the force of the impact into a controlled roll. From there she could begin to strike at the beast's massive eye further, to inflict all the damage she could.

The Commodore's plan was fraught with risk, but it was the order that she had given. And Sinshi knew there was little other way.

IC:

"I rather doubt that will occur."

IC:

"...." The Le-Toa gave him a long, silent glower, and took a grumpy sip from her coffee mug, looking out the window to pointedly ignore the Ba-Toa.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Mirra and Wisp.

Mirra finally returned to the inn, with Wisp in tow. There didn't seem to be anyone in here now except for two beings sitting awkwardly together at one of the tables. Mirra ignored them. She wasn't here for idle chitchat, and the last person they'd spoken to while in this inn had royally screwed them over. "How many widgets we got left?" she asked Wisp.

"Enough to get us the room here for another couple of days." he replied, checking his pouch of coins. "We only needed it for one night, though, didn't we?"

"Yeah. You get us a room, I'll get us drinks. Water this time, not alcohol." 

"Fine," Wisp groaned, giving her some change to buy the drinks with. 

Ten minutes later, now upstairs in their newly-hired room, the pair sat a table, poring over a map of the island. "So, where do we go from here?" Mirra asked. "We could go over to Ko-Koro, but I'm not a big fan of the cold." 

"Coming from the girl who looks like a Toa of ice..." Wisp let the thought hang, "...I guess our options are to head back to Ta-Koro, or continue on into Po-Koro." 

"Word has it that there's a sandstorm of some kind going on in Po-Koro." Mirra pointed out. 

"Well, what do you suggest then?" Wisp countered, sipping from his drink.

"Well, maybe we should stick around here a little longer." 

"Alright then. We'll need more money in a few days time. Any ideas for how we're going to get that?"

Mirra's shoulders slumped. "Not a clue." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"I need a hero," Raknar said wistfully. 

IC:

A grin worked its way along Tillian's face and he walked two fingers along the table and over the rim of the coffee cup, under Liara's sleeve.

"I love you. I love you. I love you very much." His fingers slipped together and pinched the thin layer of skin over her bicep. "I guess I shouldn't touch!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Haruru

"Likewise," said the dark grey Toa to the Ga-Matoran across the table from where we was sitting. The two beings quickly sunk into what Haruru felt was most likely an awkward silence. 

After a few minutes, a sound came from the restaurant's entrance.

Hearing this, Haruru turned his head ever so slightly to see who had arrived. He saw what he could only assume was a female Toa of Ice followed closely from behind by a male Toa of Earth.  

The ice Toa quickly glanced in the direction of the table at which Haruru and his new acquaintance sat. The white Toa then proceeded to not so subtly ignore them.

"I could have sworn she gave me a bit of a dirty look for a second there," Haruru thought to himself in confusion. "But I honestly haven't the foggiest as to why."

As the aged Toa of Sonics sat there, silently, he could hear the two of them speak of getting something to drink and of acquiring a room. Haruru watched them both for a bit out of the corners of his eyes as they did their assigned tasks before heading upstairs. 

For just a moment, Haruru went back to staring at the minuscule remains of his beverage before him.

"Wait..." Haruru thought, beginning to put facts together in his mind. "Two young, good looking Toa...coming to an Inn...getting a room..." He stopped, his eyes widening as the realization hit him.

"I most certainly do not need to be here to hear that!" he thought to himself, embarrassed, one eye beginning to ever so slightly twitch behind his mask. 

Quickly finishing the last sip of his drink, he used the power of his Kanohi to levitate his glass to the bar before leaving his seat. 

"Thank you for your company," Haruru said hastily to the Matoran he had been sitting with. "I...uh...really have to be going now..."

Exiting The Great Takea, Haruru decided to, at least temporarily, leave Ga-Koro to walk along the beach. 

As he strolled down the coast, listening to the sound of the sand beneath his feet and the waves lapping against the shore, he saw something shining in the distance. Squinting his eyes, Haruru realized that it was not something, but someone. A figure, in silver armor, was walking in his direction.

OOC: I'm once again open to interaction. (Also, I'm referring to you at the end there, Makuta Miras.)

IC: Nunonu

Nunonu thought to himself for a while as the rest conversed, wondering if he should even be here right now.

"Maybe I should be back in Onu-Koro..What right did I have to leave, anyway?"

IC: (Mura)

"Um, the other are quite probably in Ko, Le and Ta then...um..."

Mura had just realised that he might be getting himself into quite some danger: as Vakua had "said", all the kalta could be targets, and that would mean anyone witness to attacks on them would also be in danger...

No. He couldn't stop now, not just when his first ever adventure was starting.

"Where should we start looking?"

IC: Casanuva slouched further onto the wall. An impressive feat, given that the hut was a dome already.

"Yeah, there's a problem with that theory. Nunonu and I, in our travels here, passed through Le-Koro and Ta-Koro. Now, while I will admit upfront that we didn't exactly perform a through search of the encompassing Wahi, I think I would have run into them."

Kalyss frowned at Casanuva,"They might not be sticking to the big settlements-"

Casanuva cut her off: "We did! Why would they do any different?"

Vakua seemed oblivious to the arguing, he looked at Nununo, who was keeping quiet. Privately, he extended his mind to the onu-matoran.

You okay? You're awfully quiet for a friend of Casanuva. I can tell you are feeling a little down, and I don't think its the fisheries.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

OOC: Onic, Chavara and Panyk from Ko-Wahi.

IC: The Toa Shaydas.

"Well, that's the biggest failure we've ever had," Panyk grumbled for about the millionth time, as the three battered Dark Toa entered Ga-Koro. 

"Don't you mean only failure?" Onic cut in smugly. "Chavara knows what she's doing. I'm sure if our powers had been at full strength, we could have pulled that off without any difficulty."

"If we were at our full powers we wouldn't have had to go through all of that trouble. We could have just burned the hospital to the ground and moved on to get your mask," Panyk spat, "you don't think Hakann would accept our role in the prison break as adequate?"

"He asked for destruction," Onic explained, "we killed a handful of guards and freed some prisoners. That isn't destructive enough." 

"So what do we do now?" Panyk demanded, stopping in the middle of the street. "Burn down some buildings and call it a day?"

"No," Chavara said icily, speaking up for the first time since they'd left Ko-Wahi. She rounded on Panyk, "we rest, and recover, and we wait for an opportunity to arise. The prison might get us some credit, but we'll need to do a lot more before Hakann will be willing to surrender that mask to me. We wait for our powers to recharge, and then we get to work. We'll be more careful now. The more we destroy, the more willing he may be to reward all of us."

"I think what the idiot means is what are we going to do right now?" Onic clarified. "Are we holing up somewhere, hiring a place? Killing someone and stealing their home? What?" 

"Oh... for that, I guess we should go find an inn. Less conspicuous that way." Chavara suggested. Within a few minutes, they found their way to the Great Takea inn, where Chavara began negotiating to hire a room large enough to house all three of them.

"Since when do we pay for rooms?" Panyk grumbled. 

"We do when we're in no condition to fight off the guards who would no doubt come to arrest us if we didn't." Onic pointed out. 

"We've got several room available that suit your needs," the innkeeper informed Chavara, "would you like a beach side view from your window, or one of the street and the marketplace?"

"The beach side view will be fine, thank you," Chavara said politely, counting out her coins and handing them over. "Come on, she told the other two, "we have work to do." 

IC: Mirra and Wisp.

"...we have work to do." 

Mirra heard the voice echo up the staircase through the open door, and her heart very nearly stopped. 

"What is it?" Wisp asked from across the table, seeing her expression.

Mirra' voice came out in a horrified whisper, "I know that voice." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Mura)

"Well, there goes that theory then..." said Mura, absent mindedly assembling what looked to be a small metal cube with buttons on three faces.

Hearing the knock, the Su-Matoran exchanged a glance with Kalyss before opening the door to reveal Ry.

Kathok

IC: Nunonu

Vakua seemed oblivious to the arguing, he looked at Nununo, who was keeping quiet. Privately, he extended his mind to the onu-matoran.

You okay? You're awfully quiet for a friend of Casanuva. I can tell you are feeling a little down, and I don't think its the fisheries.

Nunonu jumped slightly, startled by the voice appearing in his head.

If his theory was correct, it was a two-way conversation and he had only to think his response.

"Um, if this is working...." "I just don't know if I should be here. I have no fighting experience, I'm just a two bit inventor who can't fix a drill." He paused for a moment.

"Can he even hear this? I don't know what to think anymore."

IC: Angitu

Angitu yawned and rolled his neck. Checking behind him he saw a matoran enter a hut and a group of toa walking towards the direction of the inn.

Returning his gaze to the beach he saw two figures walking towards each other.

"Seems like Ga-Koro is the place to be today."

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

IC:

Further out from Ga-Koro, highly proficient fencer and brewer extraordinaire Xilecki was only just managing to wake himself up for the day. It looked like it would be another average day for him, of course. Go out, check on his wine, gather up some honey, train a bit, clean, wait for his next customers to come along (if they did; his home wasn't the most popular place for singular people, but groups sometimes came to stay and train), and start packing up some bottles for when it was time to ship some of his wines and such off to various inns around the island.

First, though, he needed breakfast, and since he didn't want to cook for himself and have to clean that up as well, he decided that he might as well go off to the Koro proper and find something to eat. Grabbing his pack, some widgets, and strapping his sabre to his belt, he proceeded off on the short walk to either a small restaurant in Ga-Koro or to pay a visit to the Great Takea Inn for breakfast.

OOC: Xilecki is open for some measure of interaction.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Vakua has been broadcasting to everyone in the room this whole time.

IC: Yes, I can pick up on your thoughts, and yes, that is how it works. If you're not fighting, you are far from worthless. Do you want to know what I was before I was a toa?

Vakua noticed the door open, with Ry standing outside. Hold that thought, he told Nunonu. He privately sent Casanuva the information he knew about the Po-Matoran.

Is there a reason you didn't tell me this before? Because it is kind of pertinent.

Yes, there is a reason.

You gonna tell me?

Maybe later.

Casanuva rolled his eyes. Lifting himself from the wall, he walked to the door. "Hello! You are Ry, if I am not mistaken?"

The times, they are a-changing...

As Haruru continued to walk down the beach, the glimmering figure shouted to him. For the average Toa this would have been no big deal. However, for a Toa of Sonics like himself,  the sound of the silver clad stranger's voice boomed towards him, assaulting his eardrums with vibrations. Haruru winced as the slight ringing began to subside. The aged Toa began to rub his temples while he deciphered what the being had said.

Upon understanding the message, Haruru raised his arm, waving slowly to the yet unknown being ahead. Slightly increasing his pace, he walked towards them.   

As he arrived a few yards from the stranger, Haruru was able to get a much better look. She was a slightly thinner, silver and black Toa with darkened grey skin. She wore a mask of an unusual style.

"My name is Haruru," said the older Toa.

After these words left his mouth, he stopped, noticing a discolored patch of the female Toa's abdominal armor. It was lighter than the rest and much less worn, appearing to have been repaired very recently. Surrounding this area were red stains of blood.

"Were you...injured recently in battle?" Haruru asked, gesturing towards the odd area of her armor he had observed.

He felt conflicted, unable to know if he should worry about the well-being of the person standing before him, or of his own.

Edited by LUBrickon

IC: Soraya  [The Chiisai Ryu]

"-nners belo- e por- rail-!"

...Or something like that, anyway - the Commodore wasn't bothering to do much far-range ideatalk, and there were several layers of submarine between her and Soraya.  The Dashi would've made some effort to follow up on the order if the sub hadn't picked that moment to begin tilting like it had forgotten which direction the water was in.  Without thinking, she grabbed on to a nearby pipe- oh THAT BURNS LIKE A-  grabbed on to a nearby railing for dear life as the sub's floor dropped away and the room began to shudder. 

"Are they out of their -" there was a crash from somewhere - "-minds up there?" Growling to herself, the Dashi began pulling herself up the railing towards the engine room door.  Was the sub vertical now? It sure felt like it. 

She took a glance to her left; through the porthole, all she could see was dark water. 

Or, no, that wasn't true.

When she was gone, Soraya took a few deep, shuddering breaths.  I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I thought they had it under control up there I shouldn't have left but now I'm down here and I'm stuck and I am not going to let this stupid boat sink because of those morons-

She turned away and slid back down the rail.  "AKI! Tell me how we give these engines a boost, now!" Maybe the Commodore and her pals did have some plan beyond "let your gunners drown", but it wasn't going to do much good at the bottom of the ocean.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC: Mirra, Wisp and Chavara

"What do you mean you know that voice?" Wisp asked worriedly, as Mirra shot to her feet and headed for the door. He got up and hurried after her, hearing footsteps coming up the stairs outside their room. 

"I know that voice," Mirra hissed, "what part of that don't you understand?" 

"The part where we don't know anyone from this island." Wisp said pointedly, hovering over her shoulder as she slowly opened the door. 

"She isn't from this island..." Mirra said. She sounded nervous - fearful, even. A pair of Toa walked past the door. One of them was in brown armour, walking with a pronounced limp, and the other, who had a creepy glass eye, wore black armour with a pattern of teal-coloured rings all over it. Mirra didn't know them by name, but she recognised them both. 

"Can I help you?" an icy voice snapped, a gold-armoured hand slammed down on the door and wrenching it all the way open. 

Mirra jumped back as Chavara stepped into the doorway. "You." Mirra spat, reaching for her sword. 

"I never expected to see you again," Chavara mused, but made no effort to draw her own sword. "Long time no see, sis." 

"Wait, what?" Wisp exploded, "You have a sister? You told me she was dead!" 

"Dead to me," Mirra replied bitterly. "This was my older sister, Chavara. She decided to follow the dark instead of the light. She's no sister of mine, now." 

Chavara laughed mockingly. "So narrow-minded, never willing to see the bigger picture. There is no light or dark, good or evil, Mirra. Just power. The power to decide who lives and who dies, who rises and who falls. I chose to side with the more powerful god, Makuta. Now, unless you want to start a fight in the middle of this inn, I suggest you put that sword away, and go back to whatever..." she seemed to notice Wisp for the first time, "...or whoever... you were doing before I got here. We'll have plenty of time to kill each other later." 

"Go to karz!" Mirra spat, shoving Chavara backwards and slamming the door shut. When she turned back towards Wisp, she was close to tears. 

A cold smile flickered across Chavara's face. "Today is just full of surprises..." she thought out loud. She thought she'd left her sister behind a long time ago, but it seemed the past had followed her here. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC: He sighed. "And the quota's filled by the sounds of it." he mumbled to himself. He glanced to the open windows of a second story room some two buildings down and folded his arms. "Can't go two hours without someone screaming like a banshee." 

Turning to Cage, he gave a quick wave and a friendly smile. "I'll see you around, man. Can't be holdin' you up for too long. Hope you find the apiary!"

helo frens

IC: The Angler / Streets

"Eh, anything's possible."

IC: Wherya (Ga-Koro)

"Yep!" I agreed, closing the notebook again.

"So tell me, what brought you guys into piracy? Was the captain just such a forceful personality that you had to follow him across the seven seas or something?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC - Nameless [Marine Headquarters]:

Even to the naive young Toa the Lesterin's facial expression seems rather odd. He felt a slight tinge of trepidation, almost as if he was trapped against a canyon wall by a sand tarakava. The parasite that had latched onto his spine seemed to almost shiver. However, the only response he had was to smile and and nod with the same forced enthusiasm as before.

"R-Right! Where do I start?"

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Ayar (Ga-Wahi)

"You might be surprised by quite how vicious Takea are when you're in the water with a small scratch. But anyway, I don't want to talk about it. If I did, there's no guarantee that the whole of Ga-Koro wouldn't rip me to shreds. But enough of that. Nice to meet you, Haruru!"

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Onic and Panyk

"What was that all about?" Panyk asked, watching as Chavara stormed past them, slamming the door to their room behind her. "what else isn't she telling us?"

"If she didn't tell us about it, then it wasn't important," Onic replied calmly. "But whatever it is, I don't think she wants us around right now. Come with me, idiot." 

"Where are we going?" Panyk scowled, stomping back down the stairs behind Onic. 

"We're going for a walk. If Chavara wants that mask so badly, we should look for something in this town she can destroy in order to get it."

Haruru mulled over this explaination in his mind for a few seconds. He thought it was...reasonable. Some of his concerns answered, Haruru relaxed a bit. His shoulders grew slightly less tense. 

"A pleasure to meet you as well," the older Toa replied politely. "Since I told you mine...might I ask for your name?"

OOC: Draygon, Kouyran and Rekhyt from Ta-Koro.

IC: Veteran.

"Welcome ta Ga-Koro, the land of pristine beaches, shimmering seas, and..." his expression suddenly turned sour, "fishy smells. Now, do either of youse have other business here in the city, or shall we get straight to looking for our latest recruit?" 

"A Fe-Toa named Ayar." Veteran explained, "has a bit of an iffy past, but then ,so does everyone these days. It's no fun if you're a goody-two-shoes your whole life. It's good ta have a bit of a reputation and all that. Anyway..." he realised he'd been jabbering, and quickly stopped himself, "we gotta find her, somewhere in this place. And I got no idea where to even start looking..." 

OOC: Wow, this is the first time I've ever had multiple characters in the same topic!  :D

IC: Kouyran  Scholar (Ga-Koro)

"I haven't got any business here. I mean, seriously guys, this is only the second Koro I've been to on this island. And how do you mean, iffy? As in, merc iffy, or Makuta iffy, or Mata Nui iffy, or just general annoyance iffy?"

IC: Ayar (Ga-Wahi)

"I'm Ayar, Toa of Iron and former lieu- Forget I just said everything after "and", could you? Sorry, my tongue slipped. Anyway, what do you say in regards to heading over to Ga-Koro? If my memory serves me right, it's just over that way." Ayar said, gesturing in a general north-west direction.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

Haruru listened as the Toa of Iron standing before him introduced herself as Ayar. He couldn't help but notice that she began to refer to herself with a former title before she quickly cut herself off.

"Lieu...tenant?" he guessed to himself, trying to complete the word in his mind. 

Haruru was definitely a bit curious, but he decided to respect her hastily added request to not ask about it.

Once she finished what she wanted to say, Haruru gave the Toa his reply.

"I actually just left the Koro to take a short walk when I ran into you." He said, before adding, "But I would be fine with heading back if you'd like me to show you to there."

Turning around, Haruru started walking back towards Ga-Koro. He motioned for Ayar to follow.

OOC: I think I have six characters in this topic now...

"Iffy as in shady," Veteran elaborated, "it aint important. What is important is that we find her." 

OOC: I've just discovered why having six characters in one topic is a problem...

IC: Veteran (Just inside Ga-Koro).

Veteran looked around, thinking things through, "well, an inn is always a good place to start, right?" 

IC: Mirra, Wisp and Chavara (In the Great Takea Inn)

"What are you doing now?" Wisp asked, looking up from his reading to see Mirra playing with a lightstone. 

"I'm trying to make stralix powder," she explained distractedly, holding the lightstone in one hand and attempting to form one in her other hand using her elemental powers. "Lightstones and heatstones are still crystals, albeit complex ones. If I can figure out how to form them myself, I can create a potentially endless supply of explosives." 

Wisp frowned, putting down his book and getting up off the bed to join her at the table, "And what, exactly, do you intend to do with these explosives?" 

"Kill my sister," Mirra replied calmly. A sparkling speck of dust formed in her palm, and began to grow, eventually forming a lightstone almost identical to the one in her other hand. 

"I thought you might say that," Wisp growled, swiping the newly-formed lightstone out of her hand, "and this is the part where I remind you that we're Toa. We have a code to abide by. We don't kill, and we do not ever stoop to the level of Dark Toa. You still haven't explained to me why you never told me you have a sister." 

"She's a Dark Toa. She betrayed everything we believe in, killed a bunch of Matoran, assassinated a Turaga, killed several other Toa, then tried to kill me. She nearly did; that's how I got that scar on my back that you're always asking about." she put the original lightstone down on the table and turned to face him properly. "Can you see why I might not want to talk about that?" 

Before Wisp could respond, there was a knock on the door. He got up and slowly opened it, immediately drawing his crossbow when he saw Chavara herself standing there. "What do you want?" he and Mirra demanded simultaneously. 

"Two things," the gold-armoured Toa said calmly, walking right past Wisp as if she didn't care about the crossbow pointed at her heart, "one, my room is right next door, so I can hear everything you guys have been saying this whole time," she sat down at the table across from Mirra, "and secondly, dear sister, we need to talk." 

Mirra said nothing. The expression on her face was enough. 

"Alone," Chavara added forcefully. 

Mirra gave a silent nod. Chavara was exhausted, one of her arms was in a cast. Mirra knew she could deal with her if she tried anything. 

"Ugh, fine..." Wisp scowled, stepping out of the room and slamming the door behind him. Putting his crossbow on his back once more, he headed downstairs, sitting down at the bar and ordering another drink as he lit up a cigarette. 

IC: Onic and Panyk (somewhere out on the Ga-Koro streets)

"What's up with Chavara and that other chick?" Panyk asked for the umpteenth time.

"What makes you think I know anything more now than the last ten times you asked?" Onic snapped back.

"I dunno, you're her second in command or whatever. I thought you knew everything about her. I thought you trusted her, or she trusted you, or whatever." 

"Everyone has their secrets..." Onic said bitterly. "Now come on, let's see if there's anyone who knows their way around the town. We have things to do, places to destroy, after all..."  

OOC: Onic and Panyk open for interaction... 

IC: Having rounded the corner for what must have been the third time in as many hours, Cipher looked up from his hopefully-not haywire iStone--

Only to witness himself bodily crash into a nasty-looking Toa of... Stone, probably.

"This is happening way too often," he muttered, pocketing the device and raising his hands in pre-emptive placation, stepping off to the side. "My bad, man. Wasn't looking." 

The Toa of Earth seemed to be coolly regarding the whole affair, he noted. Likely sizing him up. Not that he blamed him.

After all, he was in the middle of doing the same. Was normal when you bumped into people. Better know whether or not you want to stick around for a fight if one follows.

helo frens

IC: Onic and Panyk.

"Why don't you watch where you're..." Panyk started to growl, reaching for his mace to teach the newcomer a lesson. Onic immediately caught his arm and twisted it behind roughly his back, stopping him from grabbing his weapon. 

"I do apologise," Onic said, putting on his best face (hard to do when everything about your appearance screams EVIL, especially the blood-coloured glass eye). "My friend here is merely tired. He's had a very long, very hard day... isn't that right, Panyk?" he snarled through gritted teeth, pulling on Panyk's arm a little more to drive the point home. 

"Fine..." Panyk grumbled. He knew that even without his Pakari Onic could make his arm look like Chavara's. With his Pakari, he could probably pull the arm off and use it to strangle him. Although he was a thick-headed moron, Panyk knew better than to tempt fate. 

"Good," Onic finally released Panyk's arm. "I'm Onic, by the way. My forced acquaintance friend here is Panyk. And you are?" 

IC: Kouyran Scholar (Ga-Koro)

"An inn... Whatevz, I don't care. This place looks like it could do with a bit more ice though..." said Scholar, raising a hand to encase the gate to Ga-Koro in ice.

IC: Ayar (Ga-Koro)

Having followed Haruru back to Ga-Koro and then leaving him on the outskirts, Ayar saw a trio of beings, two Toa and a Skakdi, standing outside an inn and looking suspicious. The Toa of Ice wore a Matatu, the gunmetal Toa- presumably Magnetism- a Kualsi, and the red Skakdi wore an indigo eyepatch. Not the best type to be around, thought Ayar. she continued walking past them, avoiding their shifty looks and just generally attempting to ignore them.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Cipher raised a wry eyebrow, glancing from Panyk to Onic in a way that could only mean "I totally caught that, guys."

Lucky for Panyk, too. The second that mace came out he'd have had the buisness end of a halberd rammed through his gut.

Okay. So, Onic's the one with a good head on his shoulders. If things go south, worry about him.

This all flashed through the mercenary's head in a moment, and he kept the easy smile on throughout. An eternally lost guy like him was nowhere near unfamiliar with dealing with belligerent people, and he calmly, almost casually extended a hand to the Toa of Earth. 

"Cipher," he said, neglecting his family name due to reasons (not the least of which was irony). "Nice to meet you. And it's not trouble," he said, glancing straight through Panyk for a half-second. "I completely understand, believe you me."

helo frens