BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Nunonu

Nunonu remained silent for the course of the conversation between Casanuva and Vakua.

His mind wandered until they got where they were going and he noticed someone was talking to him.

"What brings you here?

"Huh? Oh! I met Casanuva in Onu-Koro, and then.." He recounted the entire journey they had been on.

"He even saved me from a gravity toa in the jungle!" Nunonu exclaimed, leaving out the specifics of the fight to leave Casanuva in a better light, seeing as the female toa seemed to only notice Casanuva's negatives

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

IC: Kalyss looked at Casanuva. "Why the karzahni were you attacked by a Ba-Toa?"

Casanuva shrugged. "I don't know. He was an assassin, he said that much. Didn't say anything about who hired him."

Kalyss turned away, to the map. "This could be bad."

"You say that, but I'm the only one who was targeted."

All of us could be a target. Tell them about what you know about our mission.

"Mission? I don't remember anything." Casanuva looked skeptical as he crossed his arms.

"I know the Kalta have to do two things. Regroup, and that we are here, now, for a reason."

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Nunonu

Nunonu thought to himself for a while as the rest conversed, wondering if he should even be here right now.

"Maybe I should be back in Onu-Koro..What right did I have to leave, anyway?"

--

IC: Angitu

Angitu wandered the village before stopping and sitting on a bench facing the beach.

"I hope those toa didn't take it personall-Nah. What am I saying, they had it coming." He thought to himself as he looked out at the water and beach.

He chuckled to himself. "Asking me for a job..pfft, really? Who does that?"

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

IC: 

"You seem to be implying that corruption wasn't already there." Song's smirked widened as she absentmindedly drew one of her knives and flipped it between her fingers. "I assure you, it was."

IC:

"I can think of a few times I had so much of a headache I didn't even want you to talk."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Who gave you a thesaurus?"

IC:

"You," The Le-Toa pointed her coffee mug accusingly at the being opposite her, a combination of a grin and a grimace on her face. "Are a significant part of the reason I still carry tranqs."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC - Nameless [Marine Headquarters]:

The Toa followed a couple of steps behind the Lesterin private and took careful note of the inside of the headquarters. 

"I-I'll try my best then!" He exclaimed with his eyes closed as he tried to force out enthusiasm in his voice.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Wisp and Mirra.

Mirra woke up in Wisp's arms. Content though she was to lie there like that for the rest of the day, she knew she had to be proactive. The two of them had come here looking to get employed, not to sleep together every chance they got. Disentangling herself, she got to her feet and pulled on her armour, shaking Wisp awake once she was done.

"What?" he groaned dazedly, before coughing, his throat dry. He smoked too much; it left him dehydrated. "Man, I'm thirsty." he muttered, getting up and putting on his own armour. "What do we do now?"

"We'll get some drinks on the way out. Nothing alcoholic this time," she added meaningfully, "and then, we'll head out into the city and try to get our bearings." 

Ten minutes later, with his throat feeling much better and a small cask of water hanging from his shoulder, Wisp was lighting up another cigarette as he and Mirra headed further into Ga-Koro, looking for something to do. "I have a request." he spoke up.

"What?" Mirra asked. They'd reached what seemed to be the main marketplace, but it was early, and apart from a few guards, there was no one around. 

"Well, as you well know, I'm a herbalist, and Ga-Koro is the island's main producers of medicines. I know we won't be allowed inside, but I'd do anything just to get a look at the city's greenhouses while we're here." 

With nothing better to do, Mirra agreed, and the pair of them set off.

OOC: Open for interaction. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"That is patently false."

IC:

"Don't even start that with me." The doctor gesticulated with her mug again. "You are well aware of what you do, with your chaos and your smirks. I will tranq you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"I happen to possess a tactician's keen mind and the soul o'a poet underneath my layers of masculine attraction and pugilist's spirit," Raknar shot back defensively with a look over his shoulder. "Maybe if y'appreciated me more y'd see my scholarly pursuits at work."

IC:

"Passing right along how much you love my smirks, you wouldn't tranq me in public. Raises questions."

-Tyler

Edited by Parks and Rekt

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Three, actually.

Kalyss nodded. "Yes. Skorm, Zeuya, and Aelied are still unaccounted for."

Casanuva leaned against the wall. "Which would be our best fighter, youngest, weakest member, and our team leader/mentor/guru guy. Respectively."

Kalyss rolled out her map on the table, and examined it. Pointing to a spot at the northern edge of the island, she said "This was where I washed up. In a desert the locals call Po-Wahi."

Vakua pointed to a spot on the coast near the bay.

I woke up here. In Ga-Wahi.

Casanuva pushed himself off the wall, and pointed to the reef to the northwest of the island. "I spent a couple days huddled on this reef, in Onu-Wahi."

Kalyss looked up at everyone. "Do you think..."

"Someone likes the number 'six' way too much?" Casanuva cut her off.

A usual team of six toa, washing up on an island with six distinct geographical locations? That can't be a coincidence.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Haruru

Haruru peered out of the cave where he had been resting for the night. The pupils of his light blue eyes constricted, adjusting themselves to the brightness of the morning sun.

"Sleeping on a stone floor might not have been the best for my back, but at least it was relatively peaceful," he muttered to himself. 

As he slowly walked out of the cave, Haruru stretched, making the distinct sound of joints popping and of many aged parts locking and releasing.

And with that, he began walking down the beach towards Ga-Koro, the sand quietly crunching beneath his feet.

IC (Ayiwah):

The tentacle continued to pull on Arisaka, but her efforts had little effect. The appendage twitched when she drove her soulsword into it once again, but it wouldn't let up, determined to drag her into the depths. One more sting from a blade had little effect while it was facing far worse pain from other sources. Arisaka was in need of help.

Suddenly, there was the feeling of her stomach clenching up followed by a sensation of weightlessness. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the deck come rushing closer, then a hard impact drove the air out of her lungs. She noticed Ayiwah standing centrally on the deck, summoning her soulsword back to her side, sparing a moment for a brief nod in her direction. Looking down her arm, she saw that the tentacle had been severed just below her hand. Wriggling her arm, she felt the circulation return to it, though at the moment it was still covered in suction-cup markings. 

Next to her, Dakte dropped back onto the deck as well, rescued by Sinshi's daring effort. Their injuries were superficial, but they were not out of danger yet. The cephalopod's main-arms were continuing to wrap themselves around the hull of the Ryuu and its list was increasing.

Below decks another bump from the creature against the hull almost made Soraya stumble into a series of pipes running along the wall. Ayiwah felt the deck shift below her feet, very soon it would be impossible to get a proper footing, not to mention the sea starting to wash over the side, already submerging the feet of the port-side gunners.

The Dashi and Saihoko kept firing, rows of crystalline projectiles sticking out of the skin of the enormous tentacles, but it only continued with its attack. Mako could feel the desperation the thing felt. The deck's incline was easily up to thirty degrees now and the commodore had to make a call soon whether or not to abandon ship. The more the Ryuu listed to port though, the more the giant squid showed of itself. She could make out the outline of its body below the waves, which continuing to emerge, until one of the gunners let out a yell at the side of its maw rising out of the water. 

Suddenly, she had and idea and the commodore gave an order. 

"Gunners below decks! All others to the portside railing!"

It was both a shouted and a mental order. The gunners immediately got up, abandoning the launchers, scrambling to get to the hatch Daijuno was making sure was still open. They almost made it, when another hit shook the Ryuu, sending two Dashi and a Saihoko tumbling down and over the port-side, too surprised to give a shout. Tazera tried to catch them with her whip, but the sailor's were out of her reach. The rest hurried below decks. 

Meanwhile the rest of the Dasaka on the deck were at the starboard railing, as ordered, holding on to it. Without the constant assault from the gunners, the squid moved faster, the list increasing further and further. The ship's defenders were practically lying on the deck now as the incline passed sixty degrees. Below decks, the Suihei were clinging to furniture that was bolted to the deck and whatever else they could find.

Steady...

Now feeling her feet dangle in the air, Ayiwah watched the squid surface more and more. The abyss of its mouth was horrifying to behold, but her focus was on another body part. Finally the beast's eye came into view as it tried to get more then just the tactile input from its appendages.

With a grim grin, the commodore's blade flared up again. "Strike at will." she said, before letting go from the railing, plunging towards the eye, soulsword ready to make sure the last thing the squid would see were Kentoku's finest.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

The Commodore gave a final order, and proceeded to lead by example by dropping right at the squid to attack. Demanded respect, I had to admit.

"If it has ever  been said that my best years are behind me, then I'll be happy to make them rethink that statement" I thought to myself in face of the squid's gaping maw. Hands clinging onto the railing, I scowled back at the beast, letting myself and the other Willhammers bring our power to bear on the squid's one more time.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Mirra and Wisp.

"You happy now?" Mirra asked boredly, as she all but dragged Wisp away from the greenhouses. While he was incredibly interested in herbology and all of that hippie stuff, she didn't understand it, and likely never would. She certainly didn't bother to try. 

"Yeah..." Wisp sighed resignedly. "Let's go..."

"We're already going." Mirra pushed him ahead of her. If she didn't personally pull him away, he'd likely never leave.  

"Now what?" he asked. 

"I'm still not sure," Mirra admitted. "I like this place, but there doesn't seem to be anyone here willing to hire us." 

"So what do you suggest?" Wisp asked, stopping momentarily to light up yet another cigarette.

Mirra considered it for a moment, "Well, we've still got some money. I say we stick around here a day or two longer and see if anything changes. If not, we'll move on somewhere else. Unless you have any better ideas?"  

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

After walking what felt to him like quite the sizable distance, Haruru arrived at Ga-Koro,

"Maybe it wasn't as far away as I imagined," Haruru thought to himself while looking up at the sky. "From the position of the the sun, It appears as though I made it here only a bit after noon."

Wandering about the Koro, Haruru found it to be be a decently busy place this time of day.  The lunchtime crowd was just barely starting to die down. While most of the people were still enjoying each other's company, a few were beginning to hurry to and fro to get back to their respective jobs.  

"I should really get out of this noise and get something to drink," he mumbled to himself under his breath, realizing that that the racket caused by a productive Koro was starting to give him a headache and that he hadn't had anything to drink since before last night.

After searching for a while, Haruru found himself at an establishment apparently named "The Great Takea." Walking inside, he noticed that it was fairly quiet, with surprisingly few people currently around. 

Making his way to the bar, he acquired a cold beverage and proceeded to find a place to sit at a nearby empty table.  

​Taking his seat, he began to stare down at his drink before him, lifting it to his mouth to take the occasional sip.  Haruru became quickly lost in his own thoughts.

IC: (Mura)

"Um, the other are quite probably in Ko, Le and Ta then...um..."

Mura had just realised that he might be getting himself into quite some danger: as Vakua had "said", all the kalta could be targets, and that would mean anyone witness to attacks on them would also be in danger...

No. He couldn't stop now, not just when his first ever adventure was starting.

"Where should we start looking?"

Kathok

IC: Arisaka

Ah, striking it's weak point... Arisaka didn't need to be told twice as she let go of the railing and pushed off with pakari enhanced legs. Both her soulswords sprung to life in her hands as she brought them together and let herself fall toward the eye like a spear, her soulswords in front and ready to pierce the eye. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Ignitus(on board the Inika)):

I stepped back from my work, satisfied.

As I set aside the dark red paint, I looked at what had been Gravus' armor prior to his death. It was much lighter than mine, easier to maneuver in.

More importantly, I didn't see myself wearing it while I murdered entire cities every time I went to sleep.

The idea had occured to me the night before, after waking up from another dream. I had to hope that I would have them less the more I distance myself from anything related to my time before Mata Nui.

After I changed into the armor, leaving my old armor in a heap in the corner, I looked at a mirror. Where once had stood a Toa in armor of bright crimson, scarlet, and silver, there was now a being in lighter armor of black and crimson. My mask had changed too, from its previous scarlet to a darker shade of red.

I stuffed my old armor - Ausar's armor - into an empty barrel and left it amidst the rest of our emptied supplies.

I dared to hope Ausar's memory would stay with it.

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC: Haruru

Haruru continued to sit at his lonesome table. Every few minutes he would subconsciously take a sip of his now half empty beverage.

Surrounded by relative silence, Haruru continued to be deeply engrossed by his many memories of times long gone by.

OC: Continuing to be open for interaction.

Edited by LUBrickon

IC: Cage

"Remind me to not drink the water here."

-----------------------------------------------------------

IC: Gabe

MAN AM I THIRSTY,

thought Gabe, entering Ga-Koro.

I'm gonna make some hats and woo some ladies with my nice hat and sell strange Makuta Juice and MAN AM I THIIIIRSTY

Haruru noticeably jumped, startled back to the land of the living by the sounds of a nearby chair being moved about and sat upon.

Haruru's first thought was, of course, "Chairs are quite the noisy things when they want to be, aren't they?

On that note, the old Toa looked up from what little was left of his drink to discover who was gracing him with their presence.

Across the table from him, Haruru saw what appeared to be a Ga-Matoran looking at the menu.  Her color was predominantly dark blue, except for one grey arm and a purple mask she wore.  

Haruru couldn't help but wonder why she had chosen, out of all the tables in this place, to sit at his. It's not that he didn't enjoy occasional company, it just struck him as odd that someone would grab a chair and sit next to a complete stranger without a purpose or motive.

Realizing all this idle speculation was getting him nowhere, he quietly cleared his throat, skeptically saying, "Hello...?"  

Edited by LUBrickon

"Hey," was all she said.

Haruru lifted one brow questioningly under his mask, still wondering what the Ga-Matoran sitting before him wanted.

After taking another small sip of his drink, he asked her, "Was there... something in particular you needed?"

A thinly veiled attempt by the dark grey Toa to politely ask the reason for why she had decided to sit at his table.

Edited by LUBrickon

Haruru let out a small sigh, realizing that this particular line of conversation was not bearing any fruitful results.

This whole situation slightly perplexed the elderly Toa.

"Er, my name is Haruru by the way," he said before asking the obvious question. "What's yours?"

IC:

Tyrus looked back at the nameless Toa, his weathered gaze poring over every detail of his face. The man's eyes were closed, his muscles constrained to keep any emotion hidden from view. It was an amateur maneuver, but the motives behind it were sound enough for the Marine to appreciate. The flicker of a smile grew on his face, but it was not one of his old and genial expressions. This one was lupine, wolfish, almost sinister in the hard light of the headquarters.

"Of course," he said, laying a hand on the Toa's shoulder, taking a step towards him. "Of course. I know that you will."

---

IC:

No No NO NO!

Still clinging desperately to the hatch lid for support, I couldn't reach out to grab at the tumbling Dashi. The falling Saihoko. I was powerless to do anything but watch them careen up and out and over the side of the Ryuu. The First Mate had, at the very least, attempted to catch them as they spiralled away, but it was in vain. It was all in vain.

All I could do was watch them.

Trying not to fall myself.

Trying not to shed a tear.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]