BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Viloz

Working at the Great Takea has taught me a very valuable lesson.

My cooking is bonafide #####.

I can’t do it. I just can’t. Whenever I attempt to wield the oh so powerful tool known as the frying pan, the end result usually turns out to be a charred hunk of blackened fish, me smashing said fish with said pan and if I’m lucky, I might actually get to walk out of the kitchen unscathed.

This, however, is not the case.

I don’t know what I did but by the beard of the almighty, my steak’s on freaking fire. Flames the size of Mount Ihu consume the raw piece of Takea meat, tendrils of orange and yellow dancing in the air and roaring in triumph at yet another failed attempt of mine. I’d like to convince myself this isn’t my worst experience in the back of the restaurant but let’s not kid ourselves here, I might just burn down the place and the stupid giant lily pad to the grou- er, water and I believe I’ve killed this shark twice over, if that’s possible.

“Oh man, Rhow’s gonna kill me…” I mutter as I scramble about the area in a crazed panic to find something, anything to put out the raging inferno that is my frying pan. A pot of water wedges itself into my line of sight, so instinctively, I grab it and dump its contents onto the fire, efficiently dousing the threat away. Steam rises off of whatever I’d been preparing, wafting about my station like a hot sauna with me standing there, taking it all in.

After a moment’s relief, I proceed to make my way to the bar section and approach my good man, Destian.

“Destian, for the sake of the children playing outside, let’s not put me on kitchen duty. I think I should stick to fishing and hunting…”

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Miraul led the Ussal Cart to the gates. Convincing the guards to let them past with the boilers wasn't easy-they had to let a Marine crawl inside to inspect them. Getting them inside the Village of Water was no easy task either-a little difficult to move through the gate, Bijackal and Divan had to wade through shallow water, step onto the lily pad bridges without dropping the boilers or damaging them, and without damaging the bridges themselves. Takamaz grumbled all the way as he guided the two heavy-lifters through the streets, complaining that the architects who built this village ought to be exiled from the island and never allowed to build anything again. The leafy bridges were so narrow that Miraul and Hikari had to clear them of civilians in advance-there was no way for people to slip by the massive boilers without going in the water-at least a few did.

And that was just the first boiler going to the drydocks. Someone still had to move the second.

OOC:Lorax, feel free to lift that second boiler. Or Reynar (Anxillia) can do it. That might be a little easier.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC:

Vail looked at his hands. The metal was scuffed in places, and allowed bits of silver to shine through. Voulge was angry, angrier then Vail had ever been. Although fire was his element, he was as cold hearted as a Toa of Ice. His anger remained shut away deep inside, contained as if under lock and key.

Voulge wanted him to burn the birds. It was the best way to remove the evidence. But Vail was not proud of his powers over flame. He seldom used them, not even to erase his own victims from existence.

He turned his head slightly to look at his Toa brother. Voulge was broken, filled to the brim with pain. Vail's head fell, and his eyes followed in defeat. The Sarsi were all weighed down by this despair. You could even feel it when they were in a room together, like a cloud so filled with sadness it could burst at any moment. They were doomed, destined only to failure.

Vail took a step towards the birds that lay sprawled in front of him. He extended his arms to torch them and wipe their presence from the world. The Sarsi would one day follow. Their wings would break, and they would come crashing to the unforgiving ground, reduced to nothing but broken bits that could not be put back together.

No.

Vail's eyes rose up to stare straight ahead. They burned with determination, a will that would not be snuffed out. His extended hands closed to fists.

"No." He said aloud.

IC: Voulge

Voulge turned to look at vail and he almost lashed out at the toa, his right hand coming out to grasp at his throat and his violet eyes burning with a new intensity though he stopped himself just as the hand was about to grasp. He merely threw his hands up in the air and laughed rather loudly and darkly

"Fine! so be it.. No one is going to care what happens to rahi.. leave the corpses or don't leave them.. does not matter to me."

He brought his hands back to his side and turned his back on vail again

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

Vail hadn't even flinched at Voulge's reaction. Even if he had enclosed a hand around his throat, he wouldn't have tried to fight off his brother. He would have let himself be killed.

He stared at the back of his brother, shoulders hunched from the heavy burden of life. He spoke to Voulge softly, as if to a frightened child.

"Night brings out the worst in us. Even I know this better than most. The darkness soaks into our skin and poisons us with its pain." He bowed his head. "Just look at me."

Vail looked at his hands again. They were hands that had performed countless unthinkable evil deeds. His voice cracked slightly as the words escaped his lips, barely a whisper, yet he was sure Voulge could hear.

"I'm a monster."

Voulge looked over his shoulder at Vail and shook his head

"You may say your a monster.. But at least you know what you have done whatever it is."

He looked at himself and scoffed

"I have no idea what i have or haven't done in my past.. My whole past is a mystery.. for all i know i could have been a follower of makuta or a serial killer.. i have no idea for my whole past is a mystery.. My hands could be soaked in blood and i would never know.."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

Vail regarded Voulge with new found empathy.

"My hands are stained with blood. That's why I joined the Sarsi. For redemption."

He took a deep breath and let it out in a long sigh.

"I know it isn't easy. No one on our team even suspects me of being anything other than a little mysterious and overly charitable. Who would guess that in reality, I'm a madman. I can't ever even dream of forgetting who I am. A sick, disgusting, excuse for a Toa."

Vail's voice was trembling. What was he thinking? Voulge wouldn't understand him. He would run away and leak to the world these precious secrets. Yet Vail kept talking. He was too ashamed to lie any longer. Maybe his own downfall would spur the Sarsi on, and light a path away from the darkness he brought to their team. After all, he wasn't worthy to be called one of them.

"But you, you have hope. Who cares who you were before? Maybe you were a hero! It doesn't matter. Because at least you can call yourself worthy today. I've seen how pure your heart is. You are a true and worthy member of the Sarsi."

A single tear escaped an ran down Vail's mask, but it slipped into one of the the kanohi's creases and disappeared from sight quickly as if it had never even existed.

Vail turned his back on Voulge in shame.

"I'm not even worthy enough to call myself your Brother."

Edited by Requiem

Voulge laughs darkly as he hears this

"You think i care if you call me brother.. I could care less about the rest of the sarsi.. I am merely there out of boredom..One wrong move and i am gone.. And what justification do you have to claim you are a madman.."

Voulge seemed to not care in the slightest for the wellbeing of his other sarsi member

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Vail unsheathed Persephone and thrust the blade's tip into the soil. It quivered and dripped blood onto the fresh earth.

"You may be selfish and care little for the rest of them. You may think of yourself as nothing but a worthless coward."

Vail laughed, a disturbing bout that rose up above the the silence and smothered it.

"But you will never understand true selfishness, true fear." The blade continued to drip. Its forlorn droplets plokked onto the ground rhythmically.

Vail watched them fall to the ground and disappear along with his honor.

Voulge considered the blood that dripped from Vail's blade and questioned it

"Why does your blade leak blood vail.. That is quite intriguing."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

"You know of nowhere that he may have lived previously, anybody he might've known and gone to for shelter or work or any other aid?" Ferre asked, his voice falling in slight disappointment. He had hoped that they might be able to go off quickly, though if destiny willed that they must ask around for any old information...

Destiny did as destiny would, and destiny was a deadbeat sometimes.

"If not, then I suppose after a good night's sleep we might ask around to learn something, though as things stand...we might almost be better just travelling to the other Koro and asking around there."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

Vail laughed loudly, and it took a fair amount of time before he was able to recover and respond properly. He had underestimated his comrade's persona. Voulge wouldn't know darkness if it punched him in the face.

"About a half hour ago I slit someone's throat." the Toa of Fire replied casually.

He sunk down to a sitting position. His legs were tired and he didn't feel like standing any longer, yet his eyes remained focused on Voulge as he readjusted. Every movement the Fe-Toa made was scrutinized with intensity. There was no escaping Vail's stare.

Yet there was no telling how Voulge would react to this new information. Although Vail's body was calm, his mind prepared itself for any response.

OOC: Whoops. Sorry I was a bit late for this.

IC:

"A trick?" Floria mused with a smile. This sounded like a trap. This sounded like a magnificent plan. This sounded like Lohkar was being dumb, stupid, drunk.

This sounded like Lohkar was going to get more rum.

"Do show, Captain Lohkar, this amazing trick of yours. Let all who fear the pirates of the Infernavika know of the power of their captain, and his cursed Trick."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:

Ferre pursed his lips, thinking. "It's possible," he began, slowly, "That she might have some knowledge as to this, at least from her guards, and that she might say it. Though she might wish for us to find the man only so that he might be captured and brought to justice for his earlier crimes." Ferre sighed. Justice was a necessity, though he didn't know for sure if it would be good for Nei to be her father's captor - and thereby indirectly be his sentencer and executioner.

"It all depends on what you're willing to have happen.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

For all of its faults, the Great Takea sure lived up to its namesake; its insides reeked of dead fish. But then, so does every other building in Ga-Koro, so really, there's nothing much that you can do about it, 'cept breath through your mouth and drink another shot -- not at the same time, obviously.

Morons.

Propped up on my elbows, back leaning against the rough wooden bar, one leg slung up onto the neighbouring stool, glass of bourbon in my hand, I must've looked like the epitome of self-satisfied arrogance. If so, it'd certainly be appropriate; "Epitome of Self-Satisfied Arrogance"'s been the working title of my yet-to-be published autobiography for the past three years or so now.

Looking around the room, my mouth was already curled up into a cheeky smirk, even though I'd yet to spot anything about which to be particularly smirky. Other than the gaggle of drunken performance artists that I reluctantly continued to call "pirates", all I could see in this dive was a Matoran couple and a dynamic duo of bickering Skakdi who ran the establishment.

But, don't worry ladies and germs, I was certainly looking for something good. Don't let anyone tell that Gunner, first mate of the Infernavika and the rust-coloured rogue to end all others, isn't the most persistent SOB you'd ever have the misfortune to cross.

... I don't need to mention that I'm Gunner, do I?

With a final glance down at the layer of bourbon lingering at the bottom of my glass, like that last lake in the middle of the Motara nobody ever tells you about, I knocked it back and promptly slammed it down onto the counter, drinking game style. Private round, one man only. Sliding it across the bar, I swung my raised leg down and turned to face the two Skakdi currently arguing about some fool in the kitchen who dumped a pot of water onto a pan of oil.

I should introduce them to Monsieur Raknar; master of the culinary train wreck.

Flashing the duo one of my slightly less-smirky grins, I rested my right elbow on the rough-hewn wood and called out, "Another round, mates; if you would please!"

OOC: That would be Destian and Viloz to whom he's speaking.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Voulge seemed to consider Vail for a very long time. His Violet eyes roamed over the toa of fire's form as he seemed to be trying to decipher him.

"Well.. as long as your deeds do not come back to bite me in the backside i could care less." Voulge said in a very cold manner as if this was something that happened everyday.

Voulge own gauntlets seemed to be loosening as the anger he experienced died down.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Helios (Offices)

"No, no, absolutely not"

The dry grind of sculpted wood upon polished wood resonated in my ears as I moved the bookshelf to the other side of the room. An easy enough task, to manipulate gravity to move stuff around was practically second-nature to me at this point.

I'd kind of imagined I'd be moving objects of a less... "menial" nature, though.

But even then, you can't argue the power of a good interior design.

And it was because of that precise reason that I'd gone to the Governmental staff's unused offices in order to do the up-keep that Eutuchia had hired me for. Let's see just how much fun we can squeeze out of that, now shall we?

The dimmed light of the lightfish, trapped as it was in its container, cast a cold, blue hue on its surroundings, bathing the appliances and furniture in a ghastly, icy glow.

Through my Kanohi's eyeholes, my ruby-like eyes squinted with great fervor clashing with the blue light like fire with water, throwing a judgemental glance at the bookshelf that refused to mesh with the rest of the furniture no matter where I put it.

"I'll show you, you non-comformist hunk of spent driftwood" I declared, throwing out my arm in a dramatic gesture, fingertips humming, slowly zeroing in on the bookshelf.

It lifted off the ground with a dry scraping, almost like a weary grunt of resignation. I moved it to another corner, and I could swear the creaks that emanated off of its close contact with the wall sounded like a contented sigh. I took a step back, taking in the feel of its new location.

A smile stretched across my lips as I threw a triumphant fist in the air

"YES, it's perfect"

"Cross another off the checklist" I said to myself in a satisfied tone as I did just that.

I walked in the direction of the door, so focused on the blueprints and papers I was carrying that I had no way of anticipating the sudden feeling of my entire frame bumping into solid, hard wood.

"Silly me" I berated myself even as I moved to turn the door handle and walk out...

Only there was none

"No..."

I looked up, looking away again immediately. No, no, no, no, no.

"Makuta smite you" I cursed at the bookshelf.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Vail was speechless. The first person he had let his secret slip out to had brushed it off as if it were nothing. He couldn't believe his luck.

He could feel the tension in the air dying, seeping away into the very ground itself along with all the blood. It was as if the pain were subsiding again, burrowing deeper beneath his skin where it would lie in wait for a time before striking again.

Vail pulled his sword from the earth and began cleaning the blade with a corner of his cloak. He was beginning grow a fondness for Voulge. The Fe-Toa was the first person that seemed to accept the darkness that lurked within him, and the Toa of Fire longed to repay him for doing so.

After a minute of scrubbing at Persephone's sleek surface, Vail finally spoke up.

"Hey, if you're looking to retrieve your memories, I'd be honored to help. It wouldn't be an easy process of course, but maybe you'd find some comfort in knowing who you once were." He paused. "To me it doesn't matter who you were before, but at least you'd have some answers. I don't know, call me crazy, but it hurts me to see you suffering from the unknown."

The blade shone in the moonlight only for a second before returning to its sheath in a smooth movement.

"After all, the first lesson for a swordsman is to always know your enemy." he caught Voulge's gaze and held it there. "And I can assure you, I'm not one of them. Not to you, that is."

IC Jarkale

(Ga-Koro):

"Well, I think I saw one good-looking place on our way here", Jarkale replied and walked off the boat with Tuarn. Very near to the dock was a bar called the "Great Takea".

"I think that'll do", Jarkale said. "It looks quite nice, don't you think?"