BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Well," Grochi said, frowning, "I'm not sure if witch doctors exist or not - though, maybe you could help myself and my partner a bit, and we'll help you in return?" Grochi smiled, slightly, gesturing back towards Tharros.

"He's looking for warriors, I'm travelling with him, and you're looking for witch doctors to slay - perhaps you could join us? If we find any witch doctors we'll leave them all to you, no worries. Other than that, though, you would be obligated to help us stay alive, and not just run off randomly."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ic

Tharros crossed his arms and smiled, "We are always welcoming to any with a warriors heart." He responded, "We are on our way to a local tavern, if you'll join us?" Tharros wasn't willing to drop the tavern. He hadn't had a proper drink since arriving to this island and the idea sounded better with every passing second. Taking his cigar out of his mouth he followed "That is, if you're ready for war"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Talinka Quine of the expired village of Cry-koro

We unsheathed our mighty spardoon, formed of beautiful paragons. We proceeded to close our fist around the blade and slide it, causing our LIFEBLOOD to drip onto the dirty dirt below.

"We must bond our LIFEBLOOD! Cut your palms and shake our bloody hand!" We stretched out our bleeding palm with all the strength we could muster. "BLOOD!"

Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Here's to hoping I don't get any diseases from this.

Oh, blegh, here's to hoping I get a good drink after this. I'm dying soon anyways, probably.

After a moment of slight hesitation, Grochi unsheathed his rapier slightly, pressing it into his hand hard enough to draw blood. Once sure he was bleeding, he reached forwards, shaking the woman's hand.

"So, now that we've come to an agreement, my name's Grochi, nice to meet you," he said, smiling as he shook Talinka's hand. Letting go, he stepped back. "And this is Tharros, the man leading this expedition."

profiles i guess

"We are Talinka Quine of the expired village of Cry-koro!" We announced proudly, awaiting to shake the hand of the one called Tharros.

Edited by Yoko Littner

IC

Tharros cringed, taking a deep breath from his cigar to calm his nerves he looked at the newcomer. There was a fine line between a warrior's heart and bloodlust. And in his heart, that same fine line ran between respect and disgust. Finally he he smiled a devilish grin, slit his hand and grabbed that of the newcomer. Little did they know the blood of a Ta-Toa burns hot with passion. The newcomer would feel his "life-blood".

He took another breath from his cigar before responding "I am always glad to find those willing to fight." Turning back to the one he now considered his friend he returned, "So, how 'bout that pub?"

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

IC: Vhohan

The Skakdi approached the building, limping on his one leg. He opened up the door with his one hand, and walked inside. He looked around, and then found the person he was looking for, the head of the Onu-Wahi branch of the Mata Nui Weekly, the Lesterin Suriol.

"Hello. My name is Vhohan, and I am applying to be a branch head."

IC: Suriol (Suriol's Office)

The tidings brought with the visitor was a curios amalgamation of good and ill. The good news was of curse the fact that we would finally get a new employee to cover Po-Wahi, and his voice was relatively pleasant, and also... well, actually, that's about it, actually.

The bad news: He was an ugly ape of a man with seemingly not an inch of unscarred body tissue, his face could be compared to what you'd see come forth from a Kikanalo making a quick evacuation of its bowels, and worst of all he was ifringing on my incredibly precious time.

But of course, I didn't let that come to show, as the Skakdi was shown in, I stood up from my desk and presented him with a reluctant hand.

"Do you now, well then don't let me stop you, I'll just need to ask a few questions first"

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

We cheered even as the heated Toa's flaming lifeblood burned into our palm, we were now bonded with our new brothers. We would live and die TOGETHER. We realized that the subject had quickly changed to one about getting plastered. We knew all about that.

"Yes...we must go to this 'pub' and drink nourishment to replace our lost lifeblood!"

Edited by Yoko Littner

OOC: original post edited, will keep it in mind for the future

IC: Suriol (Suriol's Office)

"Alright" I replied, as I showed the Skakdi to the least comfy chair in front of my desk.

"Let's see. Just the basics first, of course" I mused, twirling a quill pen between my fingers as I appeared to take an immense interest in something directly behind Vhohan.

"Your name, age, and occupation?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC:

Sorry about the delay, folks. I've been working hard on an RPG contest entry, so didn't really have time.

IC: [ Rhea ] - Onu-Koro / Wise Man's Archive

Rhea grinned. This was just like old times in the marketplaces of Ta-Koro, the old times when she always won unless losing was in her best interests.

"Eighty thousand. Last offer."

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: Kuhrin

Kuhrin spat out a dense liquid coloured like vomit and blood, which seemed to bubble and react with the rock like acid. "Not the Mask of Healing, you imbecile-" the corpse burst into a coughing fit, bringing forth more of the sickening liquid and doubling him over. "You need to wear that to heal me. But its effects -koff- won't work on me without a mask on my face. I'm sor -koff- sorry, but you're going to have to give me your -koff- your mask, just for this process."

OOC: Ferron and Zuriana from Po-Wahi

IC: Ferron (Papa-Nihu Reef)

Ferron's brows furrowed, the vents on his mask bending accordingly.

"I already know, I just hoped maybe there was a chance you didn't" he said, his voice dripping with contempt. He raised his muscular arm to remove his Kanohi, halting for just a split-second when he remember the only other person to ever see him without his mask.

"Tarika"

It was a sad truth, but it couldn't be helped now. The moment was already over, and his mask had been removed to expose the bare and furrowed face beneath it, if somebody had taken a random slab of metal and attempted to shape it into a recognizable face-like shape, it wouldn't be too far off from what was perched on the Fe-Toa's shoulders.

He attached the Mask of Healing to his face, it felt far different from his Pakari, like it was gently cradled onto his features like a soft cloth, much unlike the now so familiar sensation of the Pakari's firm grafting to his facial features.

Ferron then held out his precious Pakari, the source of a skill so commonly called upon it felt unnatural to give it up.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

screw the rules

A skeletal hand took the mask delicately from Ferron's grasp. It appeared that he was behaving more respectful towards somebody else's property, but his soft handling was more due to his rapidly depleting life force.

Darkness was beginning to creep in at the corners of his vision; the sound of the crashing waves was fading; his senses numbing; the world slowly draining away into the abyss, and him with it, into the darkness, the ever-present, welcoming darkness, oh how he had missed it come to me my master i belong to you i yearn for you the darkness the beautiful darkness-

Kuhrin slammed the mask onto his face. His mind cleared.

Still, though, he was frail, weak. This mask could prolong his death, but only the Mask of Healing could repair his deathly form. He was now so close, so near to his restoration. He only needed to turn the key and the gates would open to his next life.

"Do it."

With a final expulsion of his reluctance, Ferron activated the mask. At first, it began to flicker and glow slightly, as if it was just whirring into life. Little streams of healing light flowed through the air to Kuhrin, settling on the surface of his armour and organic tissue, which in turn began to glow. Then all of a sudden, the mask exploded into action. Kuhrin burst into blue flames, forcing him to his feet as his muscles tightened and grew. The mask itself blazed like the sun, white light blasting from it in a constant stream of restoration energy. The rust retracted and disappeared; his posture straightened; the chunks and cracks closed. Ferron, taken aback by the sudden blast erupting from the mask he wore, tried to switch it off, or tear it from his face, but it was no use - the heat of the blast was too much for him to touch with his fingers, and his will to shut off its power was not responding for some reason. It had started, and it was going to finish.

Tilting his blazing head to the sky, Kuhrin drew a long and unobstructed breath, the first of its kind he had taken in a very long time. Then, much to the horror of Zuriana, he let out a shrieking, maniacal cry, the likes of which sent a shiver down her spine. Enhanced by his re-accessed powers over sound, the scream rang through the bay, sending his echoing insanity far over the horizon.

The light grew brighter and brighter until it blinded all present. Zuria fell to her hands and knees, shaking from the horror of what had just happened. He vision slowly began to clear as she looked up, to gaze upon the magnificent new form that stood before them.

It was Kuhrin, as he had been long ago. His armour was clear and shiny, his eyes a bright lime where they had once been a murky green. With the addition of Ferron's mask, he looked to be a new man. But within, the madness was worse than it had ever been. His sudden return to strength had inspired within him the desire for a terrible vengeance, to reflect his own newfound power and glory.

Zuriana gasped, drawing his attention back to the two mere mortals standing before him. He looked them over for a second, as if not remembering who they were. Then, with a sudden realisation, he laughed. His old, murderous cackle, back to good health and thirsty for blood.

Remembering his new mask, his face darkened with a sick glee. In one stride, he had dodged Ferron and gone straight for the Matoran, picking her up by the throat and holding her out over the water.

"Ah, Zuriana. To think you are yet living the same pointless little life you always have. Still mothering the world, nursing it to good health - well, look what your nursing brought about this time!" He giggled again, beholding his regenerated form. "A new life for your old friend Kuhrin!" He smiled dryly, his grip beginning to tighten around her neck. "Give Noka my regards."

Zuriana panicked. "Kuhrin, wait! Gak - she's not dead!"

"Not dead? Not dead?!" Slowly, his head rotated on its axis to glare at Ferron with a vicious smile. "Well, jury, do we call her bluff? Should she die, should she live? Choose your words wisely, Toa of iron."

Edited by Wotsiznaim

OOC: Since it's mainly a case of bunnying mixed with the fact that the end result is you having power over your own character. For the sake of plot, I'll let pass.

Just ask next time, okay?

Note: I guess I'll have to temporarily edit Ferron's profile to reflect his new mask :P

IC: Ferron (Papa-Nihi Reef)

Ferron's uneven hands opened and closed as he looked at Kuhrin, looking at the wicked smile tearing apart the mask, his mask, like an unnatural crack in the soft earth that Ferron had grown so accustomed to.

The cold glow of unrelenting strength, which on some level he still possessed, being a Toa of Iron, and determination, mixed with just a little bit of panick and burning desire to act glowed in his eyes, meeting the wicked and sadistic glow of Kuhrin's eyes without hesitation.

"Focus" Ferron ordered himself, mentally slapping himself even as he considered his options. He chould do as his old self would, and choose to act, hoping that his influence over Kuhrin's body, and his new mask would be enough to save his best friend, or he could do as his more recent self would, and take a careful step back and consider the situation.

Well, if it would save Zuria's life, it was absolutely worth whatever came next.

"Zuria wouldn't tell a lie to save her life, she's not like that" Ferron said.

That was all he had, nothing more. And he could only hope for Kuhrin's sake that he would accept it, because if not... well, let's not get into that.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC:

Just so you know, I don't really like to give my characters specific ages, so that is why Vhohan won't give his age.

The Skakdi sat down in a chair, and looked at the Lesterin. He sighed, and continued.

"Well, my name is Vhohan, like I said when I introduced myself, and as for my occupation - well, I don't think I would be applying for a job if I already had one. And being a branch head would require me to move, incompatible with having a job."

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Alright

IC: Suriol "the Magnificent" (Suriol's Office)

"I suppose I should rephrase myself" I mused, still not looking directly at Vhohan. Instead I was instead looking at the lightfish lamp in the roof. Yes, a lightfish, as in those things they use in those lamps in Ga-Koro. I like it, it has style, as opposed to the preferred form of lighting hereabouts.

"Any former occupations, then?" I asked.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Okay, I guess I just assumed the actions weren't really all that important so went ahead and took care of them myself. Sorry about that.

There was a long silence as Kuhrin waited for more, but nothing came. He scoffed. "Is that it?" He put on a deep voice, mimicking Ferron. "'She wouldn't lie, she's Zuria!' Well, my dear boy, you'd be surprised. Even the most resolute of souls reveal their true colours when within an inch of death. They shed their righteous exteriors and show you the cowardly imps they really are. People are all the same underneath: In it for themselves. I suppose I'm braver than you'll ever be, in that I'm not afraid to show it."

"I'm sorry, Zuriana." She could feel and smell his foul breath on her face as he pulled her closer. "You were always my favourite. Would you like to know Krell's last words?" He hissed, so Ferron could just about hear him. "'Sorry'. Yes, he apologised. What for, I wonder? Krell was like me. He saw the darkness at the core of every living being, the pain and turmoil of the world. Only he had been where I can never leave and escaped, and he could handle the shadows. That made him brave in life, but that 'sorry' right at the end made it all worthless. I'm glad he's dead."

With that, Kuhrin activated the Pakari, crushing Zuria's throat and spine in his fist. Blood poured from her mutilated neck onto his hand and forearm, eventually dribbling from his elbow to the ground.

The Toa of Sonics threw the Onu-Matoran's body to the ground, where she lay utterly still.

Kuhrin raised his arms up and turned to face Ferron, revelling in the bloodshed he had caused. "Go on, Ferron. Give me your best shot. See if I can die twice."

OOC: Oooh, you're so gonna get it now, Kuhrin. >:(

"Noooo"

The cold light from before intermingled with orange fury as Ferron moved, almost mechanically, reaching for his weapons. A voice in Ferron's head had started ringing, urging him to charge forward.

"No regrets" the voice said, its voice slithering into his mind, influencing his will. Ferron acted accordingly. He raised his crossbow and emptied the magazine at Kuhrin, the arrows sizzling forth like spears of judgement.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu seemed to consider this and merely nodded

"80,000 shall work.. You and i shall have to head to a bank for me to get it to you."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Suriol "the Magnificent" (Suriol's office)

So, a peasant and a failed charismatic, I really couldn't care less about the former, but the latter was a bit of a red flag. If he didn't have charisma, he'd be hard pressed to really accomplish what a reporter should be able to.

"OK, tell me a little about yourself, what are you good at, what are your strengths that you think will make you suited for this job?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"..."

The Onu-Matoran paused for a moment, unused to such short replies. He wasn't surprised, Uyism was famous for such statements, but it would take a while to adjust again.

"So, how are you feeling? Need me to fetch a doctor?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"I used to be a farmer, as I told you. However, a rogue Toa burst into the farm, and killed my family, and wounded me badly. That is how I lost my leg and hand, as well as how I am scarred so badly. I was naturally enraged by this, and then began to go on a single-minded quest for revenge.

"No one wanted to help a Skakdi track down and kill one man, despite my attempts to rally the public. After that happened, I had an idea of forming a new Koro, for Skakdi alone. You may have noticed some signs around Onu-Koro in Skakdi - those were mine. However, no one joined that.

"So I came here to ask for employment."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Suriol "the Magnificent" (Suriol's office)

"I asked for a quick rundown of your skills, not your bloody life story" I replied. If Vhohan had such problems with processing a very simple and straightforward request like that he wasn't going to make it in this line of work at all.

Then again, he was asking to cover Po-Wahi. Maybe all the sand in their ears would let him pull it off.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Saedrak and Aidrak

Aidrak dodges the shots and jumps over the vortixx, charging for the toa. Meanwhile, Saedrak gets hit with most of the shots. Unfortunately for the vortixx, this only serves to anger him further, and Saedrak creates a column of earth from the ground right into the vortixx's face.

Aidrak analyses the toa, looking for weaknesses as well as strengths that could be... problematic. He immediately sees that the toa has some degree of skill in swordsmanship... scratch that, this toa is masterful with a sword, where as Aidrak thought the toa's pose to be adequate but rather unrefined, he now realizes that the toa is extremely skilled to even be able to keep up this pose, for were he not as beat up and bruised as he was (due to Saedrak's "special treatment") his posture would be perfect.

Meanwhile, Saedrak charges for the vortixx, his intent to beat him up good.

OOC: Sorry about the delay.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Even Kuhrin himself was surprised by his reflexes and agility as he somersaulted onto higher ground and ducked behind a large boulder, crossbow bolts pinging off the rocks and whistling past his head. Behind cover, he took a moment to take in his newfound health. The Mask of Healing hadn't just healed him - it had regenerated him beyond even his former self, to the absolute pinnacle of health.

Smiling to himself, he activated his Pakari, and tore his cover from the ground, before throwing it at his opponent. Using this as a distraction, the Toa of Sonics sprinted off up the spit of land towards the main shoreline, the mask giving him the strength to power his legs forward.

"Fine, you can come, but be warned, you may die,"

--

To see a huge boulder come at him, knowing that he had to dodge it, was so unnatural it was almost like a dream. Nevertheless, he did, ducking under it with his shield raised, scraping against its bottom as he passed. He loaded a new magazine into his crossbow as he scoured the surroundings.

There, Kuhrin was fleeing for the countryside, well, Ferron wasn't about to let him wait, though maybe just a little.

A round plate of metal formed in his hand. As the product of years spent honing his powers, it already looked like a brightly polished and meticulously prepared and crafted piece of metalwork. Ferron stowed the plate away by grafting it onto an easily reachable spot on his back, after which he set after Kuhrin.

--

"I wasn't expecting anything less, hotshot"

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Hurriedly drawing in energy from the sound of his own clunking footsteps, Kuhrin began to form a sonic barrier. Once complete, he set the wall behind him, spanning across the spit. It was only strong enough to repel Ferron once, but that single repulsion would hopefully be enough to delay him.

The Toa of Sonics did not wait to see if his barrier had worked - there was not a moment to lose. He clambered up the rocks and over the top of the tunnel, disappearing into the unknown.

OOC: Kuhrin to Ko-Wahi.

The strange secondhand feel of sonic vibrations turning your insides apart, sideways and then some was something Ferron would never get used to, he once fought beside a Toa of Sonics, true, so he knew a little about them, but he had sorely little experience with being on the recieving end of their powers.

And it was probably this, more than anything else that that spelled Ferron's ultimate failure in resisting the sonic barrier, tossed back into the grainy floor.

He only managed to get himself back into a sitting position just to see Kuhrin disappear into the drifts. He was gone.

"No"

This would not stand, he was not going to let this monster get away again, no more hesitation, it had ended his team, it would not end him. Except there was a good reason to hesitate.

It hit him more like a sensation than any actual sensory input, but nonetheless he slowly turned away from where he'd seen Kuhrin disappear, slow, reluctant steps guiding him back to the shoreline.

"My name is Zuriana, and this is Krell."

There was no wind, the sea was quiet, it was all quiet, even as Ferron's large knees sunk into the sand when he crouched down, nothing could for some reason be heard.

"you can travel with us if you like."

Ferron looked down right in front of him, to see Zuriana's corpse, halfway buried in the sand. She looked strangely peaceful, looking away from the blood stains on her neck and chest. Ferron reached down, picking up the small, chubby form of Zuriana in his muscular arms, cradling her as gently as he could in a soft embrace, the requisite lone tear ran down Ferron's cheek.

"I can't... I can't lose you too. I just can't"

"Why?" Ferron asked to no one in particular, his body shaking even though no more tears were coming.

"Why does the universe persist on taking away everything I hold dear?"

"You don't have to be alone anymore."

Ferron remained like that for a while, rocking back and forth like a little child, but he looked up as the winds set in, his mind once again playing tricks on him.

"Get up, Ferron"

Marinna's voice dug into his ear, demanding just as much authority in death as it ever had in life. Ferron looked up, and there she was, just as stern and strict about herself as always.

She looked down at him with nothing but contempt, there wasn't any care in those eyes, that'd always been Tarika's turf.

"What's the point?" Ferron muttered back, defeat ringing in his voice as he only closed his hold on Zuria's corpse.

"Because you are a Toa Marok, and we don't take quitters" Marinna replied. Unlike with Tarika, the blowing winds only seemed to enhance the presence of the phantom Ferron's mind had conjured up.

"You're going to go after him, and you're going to bring him to the justice he so rightly deserves" she continued, waving her trident in the direction Kuhrin had disappeared to.

Darnit all, she was right.

"Fine," Ferron said, "but I'm going to do it my way"

"I am not Ferron of the Toa Marok, I haven't been for the last three years" he said as he got up, still clinging to Zuria's body.

"I am Ferron, friend of Zuriana of Onu-Koro, and I swear by the Great Spirit, her death will be avenged." Ferron proclaimed, his voice transitioning from a defeated mutter to a triumphant roar, the cold light in his eyes flaring back into existence again.

Marinna smiled, nodding in agreement.

"You know I always approve of whatever gets results, Ferron. No go get that two-bit son of a limp Klakk"

And with that, she disappeared.

Ferron reverted to sadness again as he looked back at Zuriana. He would have to do what he could to pay his respects. Kuhrin would have to wait for now, if Ferron was to go after him, he needed to prepare.

His power flowed through his fingertips, the familiar sensation a very welcome feeling, on the ground before him, a coffin began to take shape.

“Who goes there?!"

"Sounds like an elaborate prank. 10 widgets says your friend will be ambushed at the delivery office by a bunch of people yelling "YOU'VE JUST BEEN PUNK'D"

"He was trying to kill me. So, I was nice and didn't return the favor. Unfortunately, his buddy did get that favor, but he's not saying anything about it now."

“Sure, you can interrogate him, on one condition: that you let me tag along on your little adventure"

"Well, kid, we're officially in deep"

"Ferron, it's wonderful!"

He was impossible as a child, always dashing off, always curious. But he was beautiful. He was my son."

"If there's anything you need, I'm here"

The coffin plunged into the water, descending to the depths of the endless sea never to be seen again. Zuriana would be laid to rest there, undisturbed, never again bothered by anything or anyone, at peace.

Ferron turned on his heel, taking the walk back to Onu-Koro and his forge, preparations were in order if he were to go after Kuhrin.

"If anything, you're all i have left now, Zuria."

"Goodbye, Zuriana" Ferron said as he left the reef.

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Torvoth

Whumpf. Midleap, a hammer-like pillar of earth smashed into the Vortixx's head and he went flying, spitting curses that could probably cause serious harm with prolonged exposure all the while until his head met the tunnel and he thudded back to the floor. He briefly shook his head to clear the stars in his vision and staggered to his feet, using his chainblade as a makeshift cane. On the bright side, the Skakdi that was now charging would shortly get into range of his chainblade, and with any luck, hopefully feel very little after that.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC:

True to form, the Onu-Matoran crossed the room in a moment to offer a hand to help Uyism up. "You've been unconscious for months, your muscles probably aren't as strong as you remember."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Oh. I am quite sorry for that. I got a little carried away there. For my skills, I am a great talker, and am very persuasive - I assure you, my previous failures were due to their content. I am rather skilled in combat, which is useless. In addition, I used to live in Po-Koro and know many of the locals."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Xaron

The odd little drone was having a blast inside my arm. It was whirring, flinging out chunks of muscle, and even some bone chips.

"Aw, I was hoping it would fix my arm, not make it so it won't work ever again..."

The doctor looked at me. "Even if you didn't let that robot in there, we wouldn't have been able to save your arm."

I crossed my arm over my chest. If I had my other arm, it would have been crossed, too. "I can dream."

Bot continued on its merry way, still doing...something in my arm. I bet it would have hurt if I still had it attached.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Ardoku, Aidrak and Saedrak

Saedrak smiles. So he's gonna play it bloody, huh? The skakdi takes out his protosteel talons and claws for the chainblade, his intent to use the superior alloy in his weapon to completely annihilate the vortixx's chainblade. And then beat him to a pulp.

Further in the tunnels, Aidrak stands face to face against the white clad toa. He strikes first, but to no avail, the toa blocks it. Immediately after, Aidrak strikes again, relentlessly striking a few times before backing off back into a defensive position. The toa stands steady, his rough yet adequate stance providing him with well enough leverage to keep Aidrak at bay... or so he might think. Aidrak does a false attack, then strikes when the toa's defense is open, but once again, the toa parries perfectly. Aidrak strikes again and again, only once barely scratching the toa's armor. "You are quite a skilled swordsman, toa. What is your name?" Aidrak says as he circles in the strangely wide tunnel, keeping his defensive stance.

"I'm Ardoku, and I don't want any trouble, just leave me be, and I will be on my way..." The toa looks to both sides, then back to Aidrak. "What is a skakdi of air doing down in the underground like this anyway?"

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC:

"..." Grochi looked at Tharros, a quizzical - and somewhat surprised and condescending - expression playing across his face. After a moment, he started to speak, that same surprise showing in his voice.

"You do realize that scotch is whisky, right? Just a specific type?" Grochi shook his head after a moment. "Besides, I prefer brandy. Or a nice port."

profiles i guess

IC

Tharros chuckled. "I'm afraid I didn't know that my friend. I've always just stuck with beer, plain and simple." Tharros continued walking alongside the ussal, "I just figured a classy gentleman like yourself would prefer a classier drink than beer."

After walking a bit he asked "So what pub is it we're headed to, exactly?"

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--