BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu held out his hand with the palm up

"My group was offered a single favor from Ga-wahi.. Anything that was within their power that was also within the scopes of the law.. But only if we return Surina alive and at a disclosed location so as not to bring news of her return to the people of Ga-koro.. I am willing to give you that favor.. Which i am sure you could imagine many things to do with having the whole of ga-koro owing you.. And i was told the favor would be in a written form signed by Akiri Hahli herself.. a voucher persay.. So that is my offer.. My allies and i turn Surina in and you get the voucher.. I am even willing to allow one of your associates to travel with us to insure we keep our part of the bargain.."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Torvoth

"Hmmmm..." muttered the black-armored Vortixx. "Say, do you have any idea of what we might be up against in these tunnels? Granted, having feet that make big footsteps and being present in Onu-Wahi does not make the most stringent criteria. Any ideas whatsoever?" he asked as he unlimbered his chainblade. He then drew the compact, chunky handgun that he called "The Judge" and loaded it with a number of small rocks that he picked up off of the ground.

OOC: That is a good point - what exactly is coming at us (or we believe is coming at us)?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

OOC: A giant rock monster?

IC: Ardoku

"A giant rock monster?" Ardoku started charging his sword with plasma, the blade starting to glow with heat, and plasma slowly starting to veil around it. Finally something came out of the tunnels, and it was a...

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro, Hospital):

Kirgan chuckled quietly. Wherever he helped Xaron move, the drone would dutifully follow.

"I think you should give it a name or something", Kirgan said. He helped Xaron sit down on a waiting room seat while he went to the counter to check the Matoran and Toa in for care. Soon enough, two doctors came to receive the new patients.

"Is it okay with you if I return to the cavern while you're being treated?" Kirgan asked.

IC: Xaron

"Yeah, it's fine. You can go back to the cave." I looked at the little drone, who was still following me around. It was...bizarre to say the least. "I'll name him Bot. Because I'm lazy right now." The newly named 'Bot' clicked around on the floor, probably wondering where it was supposed to go.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: Interaction headed your way, Emissary.

IC: Rungui

Now I might be exaggerating a wee bit by saying this, but working for the Ussalry’s a nightmare. First and foremost, I’m a doctor, not a fighter. Down here at the barracks, I stick out like a sore thumb, and being the towering Vortixx I am, my height doesn’t exactly help the cause. While the rest of my coworkers are mostly a bunch of macho, grown-### midgets with pea-brains hopped up on testosterone, you’ve got me, the FNG, Ussalmen Pink Eye at your service. They call me that because my eyes are colored a ridiculously bright pink. Fools. Anyways, when I signed up for life, I’m pretty sure I also signed up for a job in the hospital which would land me a fat paycheck, a mansion and a bombshell of a wife. But noooo, here I am, surrounded by cavemen with shovels, crossbows and a whole lot photothermic powder.

Can’t see how that could go wrong.

Let me be clear, despite my seemingly low opinion of the village’s military, I’ve come to find a certain respect for the men and women it consists of. They’re hardy people, tenacious, brave in the face of danger and all that ooey gooey admirable jazz, though here’s the thing: that’s just not me. What qualities they possess that make them strong, I don’t have. In their eyes, I’m probably nothing more than some random git that doesn’t belong. And truth be told, they’d be absolutely right to think so.

Ugh, how the Karz did I get myself into this mess?

Whatever, enough self-pity, more real world talk. It’s morning, or so they want me to think, and I’m already more than halfway to the point where I start crying and sweating blood. My training instructor, some prick by the name of Demtof, yells incessant vulgarities which I assume are directed to me, though I barely hear a word he says. I can only imagine it involves the word ‘maggot’. Fiery pain wreaks havoc on my abs, each and every strand of muscle straining to work at a steady pace so I can attain a solid three hundred situps. I hit the two hundred mark a while back, though this last push makes it seem like an hour ago.

Seventy six-

“Rungui!”

Oh, bloody Karz. Here it comes. Ever since I joined the Light Cavalry, Demtof, the sadistic psychopath he is, has become rather fond of me. For all it’s worth, I’m starting to think he’s made it his life goal to get on everyone’s #### list, mine particularly, and that involves abusing the new guy. I grunt in response.

“Oi, Pink Eye, I’m talking to you!”

“Sir, yes sir!” Is that the appropriate reply? Eighty two, eighty three, ei-

“Is that what you call a situp?”

“No, sir!” I sound like a tool, though I speculate that’s what he wants to hear. Eighty eight, eighty ni-

“You hear that everyone?” he calls out, a triumphant grin on his face and right then and there, I know I’ve fallen into his trap. “Pink-Eye ain’t doing his job right! Know what that means?”

Eighty ni- oh god, please no.

“Fifty laps, all of you, right now! We don’t take no slackers!”

After several minutes, I finish my laps, on top of an additional one hundred pushups and squats. By now, I’m positive that I’ve earned the title of public enemy numero uno among some of my colleagues. Next thing I know, they’ll have my face lining the walls on wanted posters. At the moment however, I don’t care, I’m merely grateful that training’s over. I walk past everyone, avoiding potential glares, and head towards the stables. As additional punishment for my ‘slacking’, I’ve been instructed to join those currently scooping up Ussal droppings ‘till the shift ends. Hoo-freaking-ray. Anger boils inside of me, and vivid fantasies about Demtof’s demise fill my head. I mean, imagine how funny it would be if I just punted his head off. Or, or, or even better, I throw a bunch of potassium on him while he takes a bath. Hilarious, right?

Right?

Didn’t think so. Furious as I am, exhaustion quickly wears out whatever lingering resentment I harbor. Once I’m at the stables, I grab a pitchfork and start scooping, still tired from earlier on. Out of good judgement, I’m not going to cram details about this stuff down your throat. Though I will say, one of the Matoran working nearby sums up my feelings in three simple words.

“... ugh, shoot me.”

Finally, someone who understands me.

“I can make that happen, if you want it bad enough.” I say, gesturing to the gun in my holster...which just so happens not to be there.

Genius.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: [ Rhea ] - Onu-Koro / Wise Man's Archive

Rhea's quick intake of breath was almost imperceptible, her explosive upward spike of interest betrayed by nothing but a sudden flame-like glimmer in the striking green eyes. The long, slender, unarmored fingers of her left hand twitched, relaxed.

This... this was more and better of an offer than she had ever dreamed of provoking. This was good, very good... almost too good.

Suspicion is conducive to survival... and profit.

"And what proof do I have that Akiri Hahli has indeed made this promise? What surety can you give me?"

Tivanu offered a very slim smile as he saw Rhea's reaction to his words.

Bait taken.

Tivanu seemed to consider this for a very long time before he spoke up

"While i will admit i have no physical proof of this i am willing to offer a form of insurance.."

He removed the silver ring he wore and placed it before Rhea

"This belonged to a friend of mine.. A friend who i held very close. It is also perhaps my most priceless possession.."

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Kirgan and Hile

(Onu-Koro, Secret Lab):

Kirgan gave Xaron and Azthran a smile. "I'll see you guys later, when you're fixed up", he said. "We'll be you-know-where."

With that he left.

Meanwhile, back at the secret lab, Hile nodded at Feran and Sulkua. It was good to know there were people you could rely on down here. It warmed his heart in a way most Ko-Matoran had never experienced.

He picked up each key and stepped towards the locked door.

"Back me up. We can't know what's behind this thing."

IC Viima and Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Wise Man's Archive):

Viima felt good at Orderin's words. He was truly a friend and Viima found himself thanking Mata Nui for him. It was rare to make close connections on this island, thanks to the tense environment present in every Koro. Orderin was an experienced, older Toa, which no doubt made him that much more wiser and socially able. Though Viima had abandoned his old life as a hunter to join Orderin and Tivanu, he did not regret it one bit. He still doubted Tivanu, sure, but at least Orderin was there to keep all in perspective.

"Thanks Orderin", he said. "I appreciate that."

Tuli rolled her eyes. "Just because you've known more intolerable people doesn't mean this one is normal", she said pointing at Viima.

"Oh shut up, fire-spitter."

IC Khervos

(Onu-Koro, Hospital):

I was finally free to leave the hospital. I was thankful for being a Ba-Matoran; the doctors had told me it was probably the sole reason that had allowed me to survive.

Looking around, I was figuring out a plan of action, a winning strategy against those who had assaulted me in the first place. Tuli was gone, which did not surprise me. She was not the manifestation of patience, but was a logical thinker in her own way. It made much more sense for her to go and seek out Surina than wait for me at the hospital. She probably reasoned that I would've wanted her to do that, which was precisely the case.

None of this helped me deduce where my love was at the moment. She could have easily left the Koro in pursuit, though that was doubtful. On such an occasion she would have left a message for me, at least. That meant she was still in the village.

As I left the hospital, I saw a Matoran missing an arm and followed by a small robot (what?) and a Toa of Ice with leg injuries. There was a lot of pain and unjustice to right in this world. I was but an agent of this ageless incentive, but every piece was valuable, I knew.

I started prowling the streets of Onu-Koro, looking for clues of the location of the woman of my life and the murderer she was tracking.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: [ Rhea ] - Onu-Koro / Wise Man's Archive

The Toa of Plasma sat very still, eyes burning coldly beneath her Kanohi and cloak hood. She watched Tivanu's heavy-jawed face, and then the dim light gleaming on the single silver ring, and then his face again. That calm, controlled, perpetually-smirking face that hid... what?

She did not look at Surina.

"Add one hundred thousand widgets in cash, or the equivalent therefore, to the payment offered," she said softly, "and you have a deal."

Tivanu shook his head

"50,000 and we have a deal.. Though we will have to head to a bank.."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Ardoku, Saedrak & Aidrak

-Half an hour ago-

Saedrak looks through the dark tunnel, he sees clearly, as this is his element. Earth... his one and favorite place to be... Except when there are people there. Then he prefers to keep his distance. Saedrak looks at the rock and concentrates his impact vision upon it, quickly blowing a hole into the rock, simultaneously using his earth powers to dig into the rock, coupled thirdly with his protosteel talons.

Suddenly, Saedrak could feel disruption in the earth close to him. It wasn't regular earth tremors, no, this was something living. And it was closing in on them. "Aidrak, look into the tunnels behind us, what can you see with your vision?"

Aidrak looked, using his "X-ray" vision to look through the earth. "Two figures, a toa and a vortixx. They have formidable weaponry." He turned to his partner. "They could be dangerous, we need to be ready if they are."

Saedrak turned to face the open tunnels behind him, feeling where the two individuals were moving and...

Unbeknownst to the vortixx and the toa, a wall of earth had discreetly formed behind them.

And then then the skakdi started moving, quickly towards the unsuspecting two at the other end. Soon enough, Saedrak and Aidrak could hear voices, apparently they could hear their footsteps. Drat, should have thought of that. It was too late now, there would have to be a confrontation. Saedrak and Aidrak turned the corner and...

... A couple of skakdi?!! Suddenly, a skakdi of air and a skakdi of earth turned the corner and appeared at the far end of the tunnel. "Alright... that was unexpected... What do you propose we do now?"

"Who are you?!!!" Saedrak asked, and Ardoku replied "Who are you?!!" "I asked you first!!!" The skakdi called. "I asked you second!!" Ardoku shouted back. This was certainly a peculiar confrontation...

"I never asked!" shouted the black-armored Vortixx, hopping on to the verbal train. Of course, everybody in the tunnel paused briefly and glanced at him, some kind of primal derision and pity in their eyes. "Oh. Um. Okay, then." His helmeted head swiveled around, glancing at the two Skakdi and Ardoku. "Are we going to start stabbing each other yet? I mean, we all have our swords and choppy and shooty things out," he asked, then revved his chainblade for added emphasis. The others looks did not seem friendly to his argument. "Umm... choppy choppy?" he inquired, waving the still growling weapon.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

IC: Ardoku, Saedrak and Aidrak

Ardoku looked at had a horrified look on his face as he looked from Torvoth to the two skakdi at the end of the tunnel. He raised his sword up a bit higher. "Don't listen to him! Just let us go, and there will be no trouble, I swe..." In that moment, a big chunk of rock extended from the ground into Ardoku's face, sending him slamming into the wall. He landed on one knee, rubbed his face, moved his jaw a bit. "Now that's just rude"

Saedrak was fed up with these two, they were clearly up to no good. He now charged up his impact vision and sent a wide spread towards the two. Meanwhile, Aidrak used his air powers to try and knock the vortixx off his feet.

IC: Talinka Quine of the expired village of Cry-koro

We wallowed in our despairing despair for the one hundred and eighteenth time in the tavern of the dirty village of Onu-koro. Our venture to our destitute village of Cry-koro had proved to be a futile effort. All we had found was endless darkness and ruins. The remains of my people scattered across the once might paragon city like lint under a sofa.

I cursed the dirtbags in the dirty tavern in the dirty village of dirt-koro before I engulfed the last of my ordered subsistence and paid the barkeep with tiny paragons of great value. His shocked expression was all I needed to see as I ventured forth out into the dirty village in an effort to find away out of the dirty village.

OOC: Open for interaction

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Suriol The Magnificent (Suriol's Office)

Talinka Quine returns to the RPG displaying an unhealthy obsession with dirt.

No, that's not going to go over well with the RPers, might have to try something else.

Oh, hey there. Yes, I'm talking to you, you specifically.

Interested yet? I certainly hope so, I've just lowered myself to the same tactic that boy bands use to pick up chicks; stressing how what they're saying is specifically adressed to you.

Then again, I suppose it's more appealing to slot yourself in an insincere and frustratingly vague love song than in the inane ramblings of me, centered around me, myself and I. I can understand that.

Doesn't mean I will cut you any slack for doing it, though, how dare you find me uninteresting.

Does that rub you the wrong way? Well, don't blame me, blame the dork who's writing me. I mean, look at his avatar, who does he think he's fooling, a pipe doesn't make you clever, it just gives you lung cancer.

I think at this point you've managed to deduce just what type of character I am. That's right, the "self-aware" type.

Don't worry, I won't be quite this incoherent from here on out. After all, I have to act at least somewhat normal around the other figments of imagination that I'll be dealing with, but at least for now let me just say a big, cheerful hello to all.

It's a party now.

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Xaron

After a few minutes of waiting, I was finally lead into a nice sterile room in the hospital. Azthran had to stay behind, though, so I was alone except for the little robot. And my brain. And the slug.

Ok, maybe I wasn't lonely.

I stepped into the room, and sat down on a table. I held my arm in my hand, and waited for the doctor to step in. It took some time, but eventually the good doc decided to come into the room.

"Xaron, once again, I can't remove the sl-"

I waved my not-attached arm at the doctor. "Yeah, I'm not here about that. Didn't they write that down on something, that I'm in need of arm-examination?"

The doctor blinked. "Yes."

"...Well why didn't you ask about my arm?"

The doctor sighed. "You've come in here many times just to get rid of that Parakuka on your back. I just wanted to get that out of the way."

I laughed. "Doc, it's been a while since I asked about the Parakuka."

"Yes, I understand."

I looked at the doctor again. "So...can you fix my arm problem?"

"How long has it been disconnected?"

I shrugged. "I have no idea. I fell unconscious after losing it, so it might be a few minutes or a few hours."

The doctor asked to examine my disembodied arm, and I gave it to him. It took a very long, silent, and tense minute for him to come up with a diagnosis.

"I'm sorry, but it's too late to re-attach this arm."

My shoulders slumped. This meant I was going to have to get one of those unmoving prosthetic limbs, or go around missing an arm for the rest of my life.

Unless...

"Hey, doc, give my arm to this little robot here."

The doctor raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"It might be able to do something with it. It did stop the bleeding, after all." I gestured to where my arm should have been, where it was covered in a sheet of metal. "I mean, it's worth a shot, doc."

The doctor nodded, and put the arm in front of Bot. The little robot examined the arm, skittered around, and started to go inside it.

"Ew."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

The green Skakdi sent him sprawling with a blast of air, but Torvoth was not willing to go down easily. From his position lying on his belly, he aimed The Judge at the offending attacker. He quickly fired a shotgun spray of small rocks from the gun's stubby barrel: "Bip, bap, bam!" he vocalized. In the close quarters of the confining tunnel, he couldn't miss both of them. The weapon would cause no serious damage, but would hurt and hopefully disrupt their concentration such that he could close to melee range, where his chainblade would make short work of the miscreants.

IC: Suriol (Onu-Koro)

Well, might as well run with it.

I cringed, recoiling in revulsion upon suddenly finding myself forced to dodge the unprocessed produce of a Skakdi's meeting with a cuisine that didn't quite agree with his stomach. Disgusting.

I shrugged it off, taking a step over the newly formed puddle of puke to perch myself at the regular corner. And by regular corner, I don't mean a corner where you can expect to see Suriol the Magnificent waste his own very precious time. However, it is a place where you can reasonably expect to see the drunkard Lorran, one of my many identities.

I'm actually quite fond of Lorran, he simply has no shame, he'll do, say, or give up anything for another round. And usually he'll just end up snoring away in his little corner, completely blocked off from the outside world.

Except underneath those rags and maskless face, you'll in actuality find me. And chances are I'll be able to hear what you're saying, and voila: I've got my next scoop.

Speaking of which, I really hoped something would come up. "Skakdi Vomiting" isn't very exciting.

OOC: Suriol is officially toned down and Open for Interaction

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Saedrak

Unfortunately for the vortixx, Saedrak had charged his impact vision up, and he then unleashed it again, destroying or halting all the rocks. The two skakdi then charged the two lying on the ground, Saedrak manipulating the earth to beat the two on the ground a bit. Pillars of earth started shooting up and down from the ground hitting both the vortixx and the toa.

OOC: Laptop broke, so I haven't been able to post. I'm back now, though!

IC: Demos - the W. M. Archive

"If I might interject," the owner of the establishment interjected, "I think it is only fair that a portion of the proceedings should go into repairing the destruction brought about by this troublesome prisoner of yours."

OOC: Ignore that, I forgot Demos wasn't in the room.

Edited by Mj. Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Thump. "Ow." Thump. "Ow." Thump. "OW!" Torvoth bounced like a ragdoll as the earth Skakdi sent battering-ram pillars of earth out of the ground beneath him, knocking him from one hit to the next. Deciding that he had had enough of this, he managed to tighten his grip on his chainblade and spun around in a full circle, cutting down all existing pillars. In the brief moment before he was assailed by a new wave, he revved the weapon and charged towards his troublesome foes as he fired off a second spray of small rocks at high velocity.

IC: Vhohan

The Skakdi approached the building, limping on his one leg. He opened up the door with his one hand, and walked inside. He looked around, and then found the person he was looking for, the head of the Onu-Wahi branch of the Mata Nui Weekly, the Lesterin Suriol.

"Hello. My name is Vhohan, and I am applying to be a branch head."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Some tell stories of a beast. Around warm fires they tell of the winged demon chained in Onu-Koro. Teeth like the moon, eyes like the stars, fire of the sun resting in its soul. Skin as blue as the ocean, but holding none of its serene comfort. No...the beast was frightening and evil. Turbulent, dark, full of hate. For days it had screamed, unhuman screams which seemed to chill one's bones. The hellish monster flapped its wings, but the strength of its chains remained unchallenged. From its cavern it would never escape. No matter how hard it tried. No matter how loud it screamed.

Daylaria saw no possibility of escape from her pit in Onu-Koro.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC

Tharros stepped into the great tunnels, looking at the dimly lit wall he read the sign pointing to the center: Onu Koro. "Come, Grochi." His voice bellowed, as he ignited his sword for additional light, "let us seek the warriors of the earth"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

We wallowed in our despairing despair for the one hundred and eighteenth time in the tavern of the dirty village of Onu-koro. Our venture to our destitute village of Cry-koro had proved to be a futile effort. All we had found was endless darkness and ruins. The remains of my people scattered across the once might paragon city like lint under a sofa.

I cursed the dirtbags in the dirty tavern in the dirty village of dirt-koro before I engulfed the last of my ordered subsistence and paid the barkeep with tiny paragons of great value. His shocked expression was all I needed to see as I ventured forth out into the dirty village in an effort to find away out of the dirty village.

OOC: Open for interaction

IC: Sajis

Sajis walked past Talinka.

Edited by Totally Prodigious Artist

IC:

Grochi, meanwhile, was seated upon Sidiros. His rapier was laying across his lap and he had a torch to guide his way - not that he needed it, with Tharros being quite so crazy as he could be - and his Ussal placidly continued along, easily matching the other Toa's pace. Grochi, meanwhile, looked about, reminiscing on the last times he'd been in these tunnels, and the last time he'd spent any appreciable amount of time in Onu-Koro. Not necessarily good memories, but...exciting, to say the least.

Po-Koro, not quite so much fun to reminisce about. Bombs weren't fun at all, not if you had been unwillingly turned into the bomb.

After a few minutes they entered into the large cavern of Onu-Koro. And Grochi - thoroughly deciding he needed a drink and not wanting to open his brandy yet - had a perfect suggestion that would fix his and Tharros's problems both:

"How about we stop at a local tavern?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

A foolish mortal had the impudence to walk past us, without even saying hello. We grabbed her by her lanky arm and said, "HELLO". A strange custom but we decided that we had to respect the dirt bag's culture.

Edited by Yoko Littner

IC: Sajis

Sajis pulled her arm away from the Toa, who she had honestly failed to notice prior. Sloppy of her - she would need to pay more attention to her surroundings if she wished for there to be greater order in the village of earth. However, she had to first deal with this strange being.

"Hello," she replied, slight annoyance evident in her tone. "Do not grab my arm."

"Apologies! We thought that was the custom of your dirty village!" We realized we had been lied too, and cursed the heathen's name toward the heavens!

"We are on a quest to find ourselves a realm of valor and courage, and to slay every last heathenous witch doctor!" We prepared to slay the small dirty villager, in case she turned out to be a witch.

Edited by Yoko Littner

IC:

As the pair continued along, Grochi and Tharros, Grochi heard what sounded like a yell coming from a nearby street. He stopped Sidiros, turning the Ussal, and looking down the street where he heard the seeming yell, only to see a couple of beings. He shrugged, and started to turn awa--

"We are on a quest to find ourselves a realm of valor and courage, and to slay every last heathenous witch doctor!"

"Right, Tharros, I think we might've found somebody," Grochi said, turning back and motioning for the Toa of Fire to follow him. Sidiros started scuttling forwards again, coming near the two Grochi had heard.

"Did you say slaying witch doctors?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now