Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Dude, you can't kill or seriously injure another person's chars without their permission. And that was an autohit.IC: MixmasterThe sword came screaming towards him, cutting a deep gash across his stomach.The really got him mad. Like 'I'M GOING TO RIP MATA NUI IN HALF!!' kind of mad. He strained against his armor, his superior strength pulled through, and he swung his two broad swords against Kahua."Thought you could control me, huh? NO ONE CONTROLS ME PUNK!!" He screamed.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Hasil:Hasil woke up to find his arm being operated on. He was confused for a moment, and nearly ripped an as'ei from its sheath to kill the being operating on him, though he managed to control his arm."Who are you?" He asked quickly. "Are we enemies? Where am I? And where the Karz is that smith Zyckel?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Please stop it with the TF references! You've (over)used "Karz I'm good."I do believe "he cut him cleanly in half" is -an autohit-killing without owner permissionBut, since Tahuva took Brawl's hit(s) he now has a bunch of arrows sticking out of his neck.IC - Kyju - Ta-Koro GateKyju continued his combat with Utu. He occasionally looked to Naona, who was fighting Tank. Now, she was arguing. The universal medium of "42." Hey, he knew out that one! The official age of getting regeneration.He now leaped forward, slicing at the Toa as he held the gate. If he could knock him away. The hate would land on him. He might be able to separate him from Tank.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: BonecrusherThe disk did little more then smack him in the head. The pain of his half ripped off face was to great for him to feel anything else.He charged foward again, laughing like a lunatic, and fired multiple shots with his impact vision at Barricade, while lashing out with his claw.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Uh Snipe, you do realize that since the gate is down the bridge is too right?IC: Dren picked himself off the ground shrugging off the pain and limping over to the gate where the two Toa were now trapped."Well now, if this isn't quite the predicament you two got yourselves into." He chuckled. "The bridge is down, you're on the wrong side of the gate, so it appears you two aren't going anywhere. Ironically, nether of you are lava proof ether. So it appears you have two choices, one you can surrender and come back to your cells peacefully or two, commit suicide by jumping into the lava." The rest of the Guardsmen picked themselves up, shaking off the pain and coming over to the trapped Toa.More Guardsmen on the far side of the lava moat were taking aim with their discs at the Toa trapped on the ledge outside the city gates."What's it gonna be Utu?" Dren asked. "Personally I'd go with surrender but since you have a deathwish you may just want to jump in the lava and save us all the trouble.""Who's got a death wish?" Dren turned to see a Ga-Matoran of equal size to him looking at him."Hotu! When'd you get into town little sis?""Recently." She nodded over to the closed gate with the Toa trapped behind it. "Who's the knuckleheads that tried to get out of town while the bridge was down?""Utu here is wanted for murder and escape. His friend here is his accomplise and I do believe he has admitted to commiting murder as well.""Hi Dren!" Lei ran up to the bigger Guardsman and hugged him. "How have you been fake big brother?""And hello not really related little sister. I'm fine Lei, how have you been?""Awesome! I got to watch people change personalities and talk about using someones organs for winterwear! Then I got beaten up by an Ussalry member. So I smacked his face into the floor until his Kanohi came off and he stopped moving.""Equial parts cheerful and sadistic still I see." Dren chuckled."Yup!" Lei's head bobbed up and down nonstop.Kalama snapped his fingers as he was musing over the name before it came to him. "Xibre! You were one of those male Ga-Matoran that got outed several years ago! Where have you been?" He turned to the gate. "Who's the knuckleheads who tried to leave while the bridge was down?" He asked.Hotu shrugged. "Some murderers who escaped jail.""Not a very good escape plan. Got themselves locked up in some new jail. Sadly this kind of puts them square in the way of our journey.""I vote we push them into the lava." Nuraka said. "They're murderers anyway so likely they would be executed and our mission takes precidence over their life. Knock'em out of the way I say.""I'm inclined to agree Nuraka." Kalama said. "However this is Guard jurastiction and these are their prisoners. Let's give them a chance to assert their authory first and if there can't be any resolution, we'll do them a favor and knock them into the lava."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC:I should have clarified, they're standing on the ledge of the other side of the gate.IC: Tank - Ta-Koro GatesTank frowned, "I understand, and will be prepared to pay the consequences one day."He looked around. The ledge was hardly long enough to get as far away from the gate as a staffs-length. Tank stepped forwareds. Perhaps this was unwise. Utu would probably hate him for it. But Utu was sick in the head anyways, so he probably wasn't the best judge of character.Tank looked at the Guard members, and the newcomers, "Upon our arms we bear dark Markings. His is a purple, mine is black," Utu looked at him, slightly annoyed that Tank would reveal information about the Marks, "They glow upon activation, like right now," Tank motioned to his eyes as well.IC: Utu - Ta-Koro GatesUtu stood up to his full height and stepped towards Tank, who continued speaking, "Neither of us know where they came from or how we got them, but I lost my entire memory when I did."Utu just watched."These Marks give us fabulous strength, but we lose control of our bodies entirely upon automatic activation. Because of this, the Mark dictates what we do, because when it craves pain or fear, it will make us do anything to get it."Tank stepped forwards, closer to the gate, "You wish to pay us for crimes we had no intention of making. We want to fix this," Tank deactivated his Mark, his green eyes glowing again, "We want them gone, and once mine is, my memory should return."Tank looked in the faces of his combatants, "What if there are others? Who will teach them to control themselves like I have learned tonight? Who will keep them from harming others?"Utu would have laughed if it wouldn't cause more issues for them. Utu didn't want the Mark gone, but Tank probably already knew that, and planned to remove Utu's Mark should the secret on how to do so was revealed. Utu would simply wrench the Toa's neck around if he tried. But his life was valuble. Only because of what he bore. Should that be removed however..."When this is all over, we will return. I will gladly be taken into custody, and I will gladly pay for my crimes."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: So, um The Mask, Toa Onarax , you two gonna respond to my posts anytime soon?IC: Skyra"Well, while your doing that Ramanox, I'm just gonna walk around for a bit."Skyra left the group to wander on his own. He ended up near the gate. There was a bit of a commotion going on. "What's going on here?" He said to no one in particular.OOC: Skyra open for interaction.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: So long as you're acknowledging you take one wrong step and you're lava bones then I've got no problem with you being on a ledge.IC: Kalama simply listened. "Well Dren?"The Elite Guardsman was silent for a minute. Then he inhaled and spoke."The law is the law and whether or not you WANTED to commit those crimes, you actually DID. If what you're speaking is true then we've got a problem on our hands... I can't let you go. However if you agree to surrender I'll let you plead your case before Vakama. He can decide whether or not to let you go and look for these others. Fair deal?""Sounds fair to me." Kalama said. "Much better than dying."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro GatesTank didn't even take a moment to think before answering, "Fine."IC: Utu - Ta-Koro GatesUtu looked to Tank, "No.""What do you mean no? They're offering us a chance!""What they're offering is a one way tickect to a Toa proof cell and our masks removed.""The Turaga-""Who says they're even going to bring us to him? Who's to say they won't just nab us when they open the gate?"Tank bit his lip, and looked back at Dren, "Do we have you're word you'll take us to him?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:The Le-Matoran was watching. He wasn't sure wether those two were telling the truth...the both looked grim. One a bit more than the other.But he was just a spectator again this time. So he stepped up behind the leader of the Marines."Well, you or the Ta-Koro guard wouldn't go-step back on your promise-word, would you?" Sisk asked Kalama. "I mean...we're the goody-good guys."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC:

IC:Angelus was out like a light. Unaware of his unconsciousness, the doctor had put on an ether mask, which only sunk him further into blackout mode.He felt only a slight motion, very slight, as the spear was pulled out of his chest.I'm gonna make it...He wanted to speak, try and say something, but the amount of ether they had used was astounding. Finally, he felt like he could say a few words."I want to keep the spear," he managed to whisper before sliding back into unconsciousness.-Teezy

@TahuvaTahu Nuva Golden: Apart from all the points Gravity and KNI made, do you have any idea how tough it is to cleanly bifurcate someone in one swipe? The pool of people who can try for that with technique AND have the blade to do so (which by the way typically is not made on the spot) is pretty darn small. Word of advice: Get some idea of how stuff works before writing about it.IC: Riaril nodded gravely. She called over Takimoc to cauterize the wound-he made sure to use a flame tinged with green to work against the Ta-Toa resistance to heat-while Faerulo cleaned the blade and readied his herbs. Faerulo finished up the operation by applying a herbal gauze to the injury.Moriika jumped back. Dung! Why did he ever forget to give him the mask..."I'm a doctor of the one and only Ta-Koro Fortress Hospital who is a customer of Zyckel trying to prevent you from dying," the Ta-Matoran deadpanned. He held up the armor plates he had been about to reattach to the being. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to put some of your armor back on before you can pay and leave." Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: OnuzekHe looked to the newly arrived being."Onuzek just ask that same question! Evil beings are over there. They want to get away, but guard wants to arrest them." he said to Skyra.

IC: SkyraSkyra nodded. "I see. Well, it looks like the guards have everything under control here." Skyra decided to at least stick around until the criminals were arrested. Just in case they tried anything funny.

Kalama shook his head. "This is Guard jurisdiction. The Marines have no authority here except those granted by the Captain of the Guard. If Dren asks for assistance with dealing with this matter then we can help him but other than that we have to stay out of the way because the Marines have no business with these two as far as I know. If these two were wanted for something in Ga-Koro then Kotu would make arrangement with Jaller to allow us to actively pursue and deal with these two. Since the Guard has beef with them and the Marines don't, we have to step aside and let the Guard deal with it."Kalama then leaned against the wall. "Now Nuraka is correct that because we can't get through here, they are obstructing our mission from Nokama. I'm being nice and letting the Guard get first crack at these two since they are their prisoners. If a reasonable compromise can't be made in a timely manner that allows us to proceed, I have no choice but to view them as an obstacle to be dealt with. The Guard doesn't like it, Jaller will have to take it up with Nokama herself but I have some breathing room because I let the Guard try to deal with the situation first."Dren shook his head. "I can't do that Tank. Both of you will have to go back to the cells. It would be best as it's for your protection as well. You have control over who you let visit you and the Guard has responsibility for ensuring your safety during your incarceration. Murder crimes have a bad habit of affected people tending to want to execute their own brand of justice. It's our job to keep them OUT and AWAY from you just as it's our job to keep you IN and AWAY from them. Once you're secured in the cells I can send for the Turaga to come and hear your plea. He's pretty good at getting around to it fairly quickly. I let you wander around out in the open and that's just asking for trouble. Assassin's have much more trouble getting into a prison to kill people then they do killing them in the open."Dren leaned on his trident. "So, if you surrender you will have to go back to the cells but I will promise that I will do everything I can to ensure Vakama sees you as a priority. Deal?"

IC:Sisk pondered Kalama's words whil unconsciously trailing the edges of his Kanohi Zatth, standing next to Kalama. For once, his bright Le-Koronan friendly expression was replaced by a more sombre look, his eyes looking in the direction of the two escaped criminals. Except he wasn't really looking at them, but staring through them, not focusing his eyes. He heard the deal Dren was proposing. "I guess..." he started, but quieting down for a moment. "..I guess I never much-thought about-of all of these hunting-ctachin criminals in that way..."He turned to Kalama and shrugged. He casually pulled another piece of parchment and his piece of charcoal from his pocket. Using the wall as a solid surface, he began to quickly, but in clean script, write the assignment-request he intended to send to Kongu. "You know, it just never-much quick-occurred to me. Much-comes with living in tree-high Le-Koro. Whoever-whom the Gukko-Force don't catch...the jungle judges. Talk about being much-impartial..." The Matoran finished writing his note and carefully put his signature on it, before holding both the charcoal and the note out to Kalama. "It'll much-help if you approve-sign it, sir."

Edited by Vezok's Friend

OOC: Krayz and Tarn from KoWahiIC: Tarn and Krayzikk, Ta-KoroTarn arrived quickly, knowing he didn't have much of a head start, he hurried into his apartment, just a short distance from the hospital. It was from here he made his plans. He had noticed something in progress as he flew over the walls, but hadn't cared much.-------------------------------Krayzikk, on the other hand, cared but didn't have time to stop. He warped over the wall and hurried to the hospital, he was just a few blocks away at this point...................

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Hold on, Sisk and Skyra have met before right? They should know each other anyway, they both have been involved with the gukko force.IC: SkyraSkyra noticed Sisk in the crowd, he was gonna say something when he noticed a Toa flying over the walls. (Tarn) Normally, that wouldn't have been so unusual, except that a kakama user and a teleporting being seemed to be in hot pursuit. (Hau and Krayzikk) Maybe I should check it out, not that it's any of my business. Ah screw it I'll check it out anyway.Without warning, Skyra ran after them, "Hi Sisk! Bye Sisk!" He called as he ran off.OOC: Let Skyra and his meddling ways commence! :sigh:

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Gate side. Though honestly, AAH! *brick from Snelly's signature falls on him*IC - Kyju - GateKyju nodded towards Onuzek, though his face stayed emotionless."Fighting, complaining, freaking people out with how much I know. You know the drill." he said quietly, as to not disturb the conversation.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC, Xibre: "Yeah, I left... I've been livin' near Kini-Nui for nearly a hundred years... so how've you and the Raiders been?"OOC: Kalama, you ignored my post on the previous page! :( Probably because I was gone for a night... and for the school day.IC, Kinvex: Kinvex ran back to Tuara's office, found her, and gave her a mild electric shock to wake her up. "Tuara.. wake up!"OOC: @MicroSnipe- I seriously am confused as to what Kinvex is doing

IC: Onuzek"Normal," He said.He watched as a toa flew over the walls of Ta-Koro. And then another speed past him using a Kakama. A third then appered and dissappered, following the other two. And last, Skyra breaking off from the group and following them."Whats that?" He wondered aloud. He then began to lumber off in that direction, which was, apparently, to the hospital. And Tairel, He thought. He didn't quite like the look the first toa had on his face, so he put on a burst of speed.OOC: He's might be slow, but going in one direction. he's like a train. Watch. Out.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"First time on the front lines huh Sisk?" Kali said folding her arms. "Not surprising you don't know some of this stuff, the marks you're wearing eye dee you as a Tamer and not even an officer at that. Not a required skill set I imagine. I'm surprised they let you out of the Koro or where ever you were stationed. Nuraka I understand as she's about as close to a combat engineer you can get without the official designation but why they would let you run around without being attached to a unit is a mystery to me.""I ain't signing what I haven't read yet." Kalama said taking the parchment and charcoal before reading the note. "Not bad, not bad." He said to Xibre perusing the note. "Few more scrapes and bruises but overall doing fine." He glanced at the Matoran. "You can relax. The girls won't bite. Well Lei won't bite much.""I'm a biter!" Lei said proudly."Just don't get in a fight with her and she won't bite." Kali said before looking at Lei who snuck behind Xibre and prepared to take a big bite out of his shoulder in a playful manner.Kali nodded at Maya who promptly whacked Lei with her javelin."OW!""No biting Corporal!""Kali! Maya's being MEEEEEEAAAAANNN!" Lei whined."You deserved it." Kali said. "No biting people."Lei stuck her tongue out at Kali which earned her another whack from Maya."OW!""Shipper quit hitting the Corporal." Kalama said."Aye Sir."OOC: Need the contents of the note Vezok.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

IC, Xibre: Xibre chuckled. Maybe... the world has changed... for the better, he thought to himself. "Hey, Kalama... I was wondering... can I tag along with ya' and the Raiders for a while? So that I can, like, get a sense as to how the world's changed... please?

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: [Ril/Naona]"My quest sense are tingling," said Ril. "I feel as if something important is going to happen."Naona sighed. "Let me guess Ril, it involves you tagging along with Kalama, and because of that, I'll probably come along with you to make sure you don't die."Ril gave a minor salute. "Yes Sergeant Naona. But what about Stronin? I'm pretty sure he's still in the village.""Don't worry," she said. "He's probably gone off to do his own little thing. It's not like he'll end up destroying an acre of private property."

OOC: In context in a post or as PM, Kalama? Also, Snelly, I think I remember those encounters, but Sisk is the one character who's had the most run-ins, so I haven't been able to keep track of everybody he's met. Last time was in Po-Koro during the Hafu-kidnapping, right?IC:Sisk looked at Kali, one eyebrow slightly raised, as she spoke up. By the time she had finished giving her two cents, the Le-Matoran was frowning however. "Don't quick-judge newly-mets on rank-titles." he said, while fiddling with the bracer on his left arm. He unstrapped the protective piece of metal, that had Le-Koro symbols painted on it, only to reveal a set of scars that looked an awful lot like teeth-marks, probably from a Muaka. "It's not my first time. And they let me wander-walk around because I'm best-good at it, just as I'm best-good at taming. Not just Gukko. Being green doesn't mean being a greenie."He strapped his bracer back on tight with a stern look.OOC: Kali seems to have pushed a button. ;)

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro GatesTank nodded, "We understand."Tank held his arms up and at the side as the gates rose up, Utu doing the same as the Guard surrounded them, although clearly miffed that they were to be moving back to other cells.IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Guards PostTuara sat up, quickly, holding her head, "Utu. Tank. They..."She pushed past Kinvex, and poked her head down the street, the gates out of view from the buildings on the corner, "What happened?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |