Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus was quiet for several seconds. He swallowed hard, looking as though he was about to cry a bit."Let her out," he finally said."Angelus, she just killed-""Let her out, Dren.""You know I can't do that."Angelus turned his gaze towards the Elite Guardsman."Then let me in."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro CellTuara shook her head, "No."Dren just crossed his arms and looked at Angelus, "She'll come out once we've figured out what's going on, and how we're going to fix it."Tuara smiled sadly and sat back down, "However, if you have any ideas, we're all ears."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Let me go into her head," he said with a shrug. "I don't have to worry about any split personalities; I can get into her head and try and fix whatever's going on in there."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro CellTuara just shook her head, "There is nothing there to fix, to break, or alter in any way. There is no reason for it to work. The only people it works on are those with Marks apparently."She turned her head to Angelus, realizing what everybody was just thinking, "I'm not going back in Jikal's head."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus shook his head adamantly."Of course not."He looked around."What about another Bearer? Dorian's in a new form, apparently, I could take him down. I could go back and find Succubus..."As if the very mention of her name brought him pain, Angelus subconsciously placed his hand over the scars along his chest.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Why're you so happy? Did Jikal confess his love to you or something?" Gyren replied. He looked around and saw Angelus by Tuara's cell."Oh, wait, that's the amnesiac's name? So we have two people with the same name in our group now?"

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC-Hasil:"Knowing what Succubus did to you," Hasil said, stepping up to Angelus, "I highly doubt she'll still be alive. She's probably messed up on her surprise with somebody else, though I'm not sure." The Mri Toa of Air thought for a moment."You mentioned something about the bearers in Ga-Wahi before, I believe," he said. "Would there have been another bearer there, one who was friendly to your cause?"OOC: Please try not to ignore him. I know I don't RP him much, but with how nobody notices him I have almost no reason to. xD

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Raiden lands in Ta-Koro. He jumps off of his gukko,and sends it back to Le-Koro. He looks around,and enters a bar. "Hey,does anyone know where Soli's Swords is?"OOC: open for interaction.and,if I'm outdated and Soli's swords is gone or anything, tell me.

IC: Tawara"Well, it is a pretty common name. Do people usually get killed this frequently on Mata Nui?"OOC: "We never did things like this at my old school," said Phoebe. [congratulations if you understood that reference]Ugh. It's the whole Name's The Same thing again. Do you think I should change Tawara's name (though I won't be able to go back and edit all those posts).

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC-Kaylov:"That's a question that has been plagueing me," the elderly Turaga of Earth muttered, in response to Naru. "It might be because I'm weak, barely more than a Matoran...or he did so because then I could spread the story," Kaylov said gravely. "He might want me to tell this story, thinking it will cause fear among the Matoran...that may be true, but it will more so give the determination needed to find and destroy the Makuta."Kaylov thought for a moment, back to the Toa he had sent out before. "I sent out an emissary to figure out what happened to the other Turaga, as I believe I mentioned," he said to the two by him. "He has not come back as of yet...I fear the worst, but that certainly lends credence to the thought that all the other Turaga are gone as well. I can only wonder who is leading the villages."

IC: Naru"Where did you send him?" Naru asked. "The Turaga will probably be extremely hard to find, but I guess we could look for your friend instead; especially considering he might have discovered something on his way."
IC-Kaylov:"It's possible you may find him," Kaylov observed, "But I do not know if that would be a good decision. He has been gone quite a while, and as I said, I fear the worst. I would rather not send anybody else to the depths of shadow." Kaylov sighed."But, as I fear you will try to get the information somehow, he went to Po-Koro first, I do believe." He grunted. "If you do go, I'd appreciate it if you would send a message or report back after each time you check-it would be easier on my concscience."

profiles i guess

OOC: That's way ahead, just in case you don't know. This is basically alternate universe '02, if my other explanation didn't make sense. No Bohrok, instead this. IC: "A Matoran, and a brave one at that. You'll often find there's more to them...than meets the eye."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Ganter"I understand. But dont expect me to sit, while everyone else is doing their jobs. I'll be around, outside of Ta-koro."I'm heading to the door."One fire ball from me means trouble. Two fireball means everything is fine, or I find something, that might be worth to see for you two."With this, I'm leaving the inn.OOC: Still, if this do not break any rules, can I keep my Vahki transporter? (anyway sorry for my bad english, I borned and living in Hungary)

OOC: Still, if this do not break any rules, can I keep my Vahki transporter? (anyway sorry for my bad english, I borned and living in Hungary)

OOC: Well, this is Mata Nui, kinda stuck in the Kanohi/Bohrok/Rahkshi era but with no Toa Mata around anymore. There are Vortixx and Skakdi running around, and they are allowed one piece of higher technology each, but everyone else are stuck with island-tech like regular swords, throwing disks, Rahi-based travel and so on. Knowledge of places other than Mata Nui is essentially wiped, so no character knows about Metru Nui, Xia, or other post-2003 locations. As such, Vahki are unheard of, and most other things.

"It's possible you may find him," Kaylov observed, "But I do not know if that would be a good decision. He has been gone quite a while, and as I said, I fear the worst. I would rather not send anybody else to the depths of shadow." Kaylov sighed."But, as I fear you will try to get the information somehow, he went to Po-Koro first, I do believe." He grunted. "If you do go, I'd appreciate it if you would send a message or report back after each time you check-it would be easier on my conscience."

IC: Naru"Po-Koro, got it." Naru nodded once in understanding. "What is this guy's name, by the way? We would have to be able to recognize him if we find him."

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angel walked closer to the cell until he was within breathing distance of Tuara and slid his hand through the cell bars, squeezing her hand."Hey, don't say that, alright?" he said with a smile. "You're in one huge, perfect piece. You're not at fault here, and I'm going to make sure that Iris can never do any damage to you again."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Charred Forest) Nine days. I've been travelling for nine days, Caerinn reminded himself as his eyes set on the village in front of him. Ta-Koro. About time I got here.It seemed like something of an anthill that was just stepped on from here. In fact, lately every village on the face of the island reminded him of an anthill that was just stepped on. He considered that a mark of achievement. Overall, it seemed like the war was going right as it should've.Removing himself from the rocky outcropping of a cliff by the Lake of Fire that served him as an outpost from which to scour the appearance of the city, Caerinn went back into the dark of the forest and to a small campfire he assumed had previously belonged to the Ta-Koro Guard. It wasn't lit - Caerinn could not risk being discovered. His contact would arrive soon, and it would be hard to explain to the Guard, if it found him, why he was camping out just outside the city's walls instead of going in. They couldn't accuse him of anything, of course, but they'd certainly be a little more wary of him.Instead, he relaxed, resting his head on a nearby log and descending into deep thought - although for most people his deep thought would be as shallow as a watering pool.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC: Gyren nodded. "I've found at least 20 corpses on this island. Eight of those were Toa, and I think two or three of those were Skakdi." The Toa looked around the headquarters. The guardsmen scrambled about like ants."So, where are we going next? I was thinking of getting some things back home in Le-Koro. Though this group is getting a bit big, so it'll be hard for all of us to travel to one place."OOC: You don't need to change it since the spelling is different. The names are actually phonetically different if the stress is on the u.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Never fear all, I am going to be fully active again in five days. Until Saturday, I will be somewhat active, and full activity will resume on Monday.In other words, nothing is going to happen to Jikal, aside from being more quiet than normal.IC: JikalJikal watched the proceedings, and glared at Gyren for his comment. "Does everybody know something I don't?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Kaylov:"Tarcvor," Kaylov said after a moment. "Toa of Stone, I do believe...he either went to Po- or Onu-Wahi first, though I would suggest you check Po-Wahi, because that seems the most likely place." Kaylov sighed."And if you find nothing, well, I was proven right. If you find a body, try to give it a good burial."

profiles i guess

IC: FidelasLoyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyatly, loyalty...On and on through the streets Fidelas walked, keeping his head low, and only partly aware of his surroundings. Behind him he could hear Vahlii in pursuit, but he paid her no heed. If she wanted to engage him in a conversation now, she would have difficulty. The words had returned.Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyatly, loyalty...Over and over and over, they droned, always whenever he feared he may be betraying or failing Viroki. He knew what they were, they were a reminder of all she had done for him and how he could repay her in only one way. She had told him that. She had known that he was weak minded and clumsy, so had burned the words into his mind, just so he would never forget. Never forget.Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyatly, loyalty...Suddenly he stopped short. He looked back at Valhii. "This place should do..." he said quietly. He looked up at the inn before them and stepped inside. He still didn't trust the Toa of water behind him entirely, but she had been kind and for that reason he didn't escape her. But he was scared. Scared because he'd never spoken to somebody without Viroki's permission. Scared because he didn't know her true intentions and that lack of certainty terrified him. But he was most scared because he got a feeling of disapproval when the subject of Viroki was brought up. He didn't like anybody criticising her and he feared that if she didn't like his saviour, she might even do something stupid. She might try to hurt her.And if she did that, Fidelas would have to kill again.Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyatly, loyalty, only to me...OOC: I think I'll bring Viroki over to Ta-Wahi now, given I already have a few other characters over in Ko-Wahi besides her. :P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: Hantak tried in vain to escape the lightning cage. After he realised he could not, he gave up and said "Fine, you got me".OOC: Sorry about being late to respond.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Voi, Voima and co. from Onu-Wahi.IC (Voi and Voima, Ta-Koro):Voi, carrying Voima, and his company emerged from the Ta-Onu tunnel and onto the streets of Ta-Koro. Voi made a point of using his Huna to turn invisible due to the fact he was still wanted in this village. At least Stronin claimed it was so."Now then", Voi whispered at Voima. "Where to now?""Why are you invisible?" Voima asked, confused."I have a Huna.""But WHY are you invisible?""I'm the one asking questions here.""I don't think so...", Voima said with a grin. Then, he shouted: "Help! Help! I've been kidnapped by these people!"

IC: Kitsune & Co, Ta-Koro"What? I, uh-" Kitsune stammered, her face growing red at Gryen's comment. "I don't think so, considering I have no Idea what's going on, either." Said Raion, who was standing next to Jikal, leaning against the wall. Briani was standing next to Kitsune, her back to the wall.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Viroki from Ko-WahiIC: VirokiViroki emerged from the tunnel and sighed gratefully at the shift of temperature. She could handle the heat. As long as it wasn't painfully sweltering, it was better than the bite of frost and icy winds. She tossed the cloak she had wrapped around herself to the side. She wouldn't need it any more and it was just going to drag her down. Determinedly, she set forward in the direction of the Koro, hoping Fidelas hadn't made finding him too difficult for her. She'd be sure to teach him a lesson if he did.

LzcD9OS.png

IC:Before voima could shout again, kreigero took her cloak and gagged his mouth. She wouldn't need it that much in ta-koro anyway.Either way, voima's first shouts for rescue were noticed by bystanders on the nearby streets.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC (Voi and Voima, Ta-Koro):As well as members of the Ta-Koro guard. Six Ta-Matoran carrying spears hurried to the scene."What's going on here?" one asked."Take that cloak off his mouth", another one ordered Kreigero.Voi did his best to remain motionless. His Huna prevented the guards from seeing him. All he needed to do was be silent.

IC-Kaylov:"Tarcvor," Kaylov said after a moment. "Toa of Stone, I do believe...he either went to Po- or Onu-Wahi first, though I would suggest you check Po-Wahi, because that seems the most likely place." Kaylov sighed."And if you find nothing, well, I was proven right. If you find a body, try to give it a good burial."

IC: ZaukThe Toa of Lightning nodded slowly. "We will, thank you, Turaga," Zauk said, bowing slightly. Another lead, and to him it felt like they finally had a clear-cut goal: find this Toa of Stone.

IC: Naru"Yes, thanks a lot, Turaga. We'll find your friend alive, I hope."While walking away from the Turaga, Naru looked over at Zauk."I guess the sooner we get to Po-Koro the better," she said. "Shame there's no bird transport here. Do you think it would be faster by boat or through the tunnels?"

OOC: Oh goodie :)IC: ValhiiValhii nodded, trailing behind the Matoran carefully as he lost himself within his thoughts, still not trusting him just as much as he didn't trust her. Now that Fidelas had found the two a place to wait for whoever it was he spoke of, it became a simple matter of waiting.When she would show up, Valhii wasn't quite so sure how things would turn out.

IC: FidelasFidelas strolled into the inn and quietly found a vacant table which he perched himself at and sat silently, staring absent mindedly at the door. Just as the silence began to descend like dust between him and Valhii, he finally asked, "Why did you follow me? What were you doing beforehand that made me the more interesting choice...?"IC: VirokiThe first inn she examined turned out to be a fruitless effort. Nobody had seen any sign of a Ta-Matoran with a bow and arrow across his back and a particularly vacant expression. But, that was only to be expected given that he would naturally be in the inn closest to the tunnel he would have emerged from. No, what she was searching for was any kind of information, just to make sure he hadn't been up to any mischief. The second inn confirmed the worst. Three Vortixx had just been discovered with arrows embedded in their chests, and one victim of a knife wound. The killer was still at large, although Viroki already knew the answer to this mystery. She moved swiftly to the area they had been slaughtered and proceeded to continue her search from there.

LzcD9OS.png

IC: ValhiiWithout needing to lie, Fidelas' question proved simple enough to answer. It relieved the Ga-Toa that she wouldn't need to cook something up on the spot or play along with whatever he had to say."Well...when you hear a lot of noise coming from an alley, which is totally not suspicious by the way, and you find three dead bodies and someone fleeing the scene of the crime, you just so happen to end up in my shoes." she replied casually.

IC: FrenzyQuietly, Frenzy slipped inside, and took a seat behind Fidelas. He nodded at the two, though Fidelas most likely hadn't even noticed he was there.He started to read a news paper, watching the proceedings.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Fidelas"But now you know..." he said slowly. "Why are you still following me?" He had to know whether she could be trusted to be around when Viroki finally finds him.IC: VirokiThe Skakdi walked with purpose now through the streets. Fidelas had indeed been seen. The stupid Matoran had decided to take to the rooftops after murdering the Vortixx. She couldn't help but be impressed that he had managed to take on three attackers and survive, but the fact that he'd so clumsily rushed to the highest, most notable point frustrated her. She would have to teach him another lesson in subtlety. And she wouldn't have to wait long now, as she knew the name of the inn she would find him in and exactly where to locate it.

LzcD9OS.png

IC: VahliiAs Frenzy stepped into the inn and sat at a nearby table, Vahlii was put at ease slightly now that her 'backup' had arrived. Despite her noticing, her eyes did not flicker towards him at all; she couldn't risk alerting Fidelas."Well...I said I wanted to thank her personally, didn't I?" she replied with fake innocence.