Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOCLara from ga-WahiIC Lara and Cirya happily left the disintegrating bridge behind as they made their way through the rocks of Ta-Wahi, slowly moving towards the city of Ta-Koro.Lara was still a bit in shock from her close brush with death. She was determined to alert whatever authorities in the village of fire that their rope bridge needed to be fixed. Soon she put the event behind her, like she was good at doing. Lara had experienced more dangerous events than a loose plank. She turned to Cirya."So. I was about to say before I fell- are you a newcomer to the island or just an inhabitant that found a toa stone?" Lara had always fantasized about finding a toa stone. Toa Lara. She wondered if, as a toa, she could get off the island, go and sail through the water. She would sail off into the endless sea on her own boat, living off fish. As a toa of water she would live out life on the waves, eyes open for new land, away from people, away from responsibility...She snapped back to the present, paying attention to Cirya's answer.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Cirya"Oh... Well, its a bit hard for me to remeber, but I do believe I found a Toa Stone," she answered, trying to bring back fuzzy memories. "Oh yes, I do believe I was the only "Ko"-Matoran to be freezing in Ko-Koro."Cirya smiled at that thought, she had had some good times there.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

ICLara smiled. Deep down she had hoped Cirya had come from distant lands. Lara was always interested in what life was like off the island. But most off islander couldn't or wouldn't talk about their off island experiences."With all these toa popping up, it makes you wonder how many of us matoran are really the elements we think we are." she said. Lara wiped some sweat off her mask- she was getting very hot in Ta-Koro. She didnt have the same resistance the natives did.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: "Yeah, I'll meet you here." Isfel turned to leave, but then looked back for a second. "You do have a place to stay, right?" he asked.
IC (Avya)I smiled. "Yeah, I've got a room at the Lavapool Inn."I waved, then turned and continued walking down the street, looking forward, for once, to tomorrow.

IC: Zauk
IC: NaruThe Toa of Plasma returned the grin as she received the glass sphere. She held it up and peered at Zauk through it, satisfied at how smooth it seemed."Indeed. Hard to find such perfect sand anywhere else. There are no spots in this thing."Naru carefully lumped the object into her small travel bag, and adjusted one of her knife belts at the same time. She snickered as she thought of something."Giving me crystal balls, are you? Is that some form of stealth insult?"

IC: "See you tomorrow then." Said Isfel, turning and walking away. He hadn't given much thought to where he would stay. He was broke, so an inn wouldn't work. The toa figured he'd just trade a watch shift with a guard member to get a blanket for the night, or just find a comfortable field somewhere. Life was simpler when you weren't picky.OOc: by the way, you do know who is currently in the Lavapool Inn, right?

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC:Miraul smiled as he talked to the Vortixx."Mind if I test the paralyzing shuriken?""Go ahead."Miraul grabbed two off a shelf. The weight of the weapons seemed familiar and natural in his hands, and the throwing motion was something he seemed to recall. He zig-zagged at Kakama speed, and released the shuriken. They flew from his hands, embedding them in the wall. They found themselves an inch apart, and in deep, perhaps halfway into the brick wall. "Can I trade in a few throwing knives?"

IC: "See you tomorrow then." Said Isfel, turning and walking away. He hadn't given much thought to where he would stay. He was broke, so an inn wouldn't work. The toa figured he'd just trade a watch shift with a guard member to get a blanket for the night, or just find a comfortable field somewhere. Life was simpler when you weren't picky.OOc: by the way, you do know who is currently in the Lavapool Inn, right?
OOC: Nope, no idea. :P How do you feel about timeskipping to the morning?IC (Avya)Lost in thought, I continued down the road, the sounds and smells of Ta-Koro washing over me as I took a shortcut through the closing market. The ever-present smoke was briefly replaced by the aroma of fresh food and produce, though nothing could dull the oppressive heat that embraced me wherever I went.It was odd to think that I would be leaving this place tomorrow. I'd only known two Wahi's- Ta-Wahi and Ga-Wahi, and the only village I'd spent any time in was Ta-Koro. It was a dry, hot, harsh place, but it was still the closest thing I'd felt to home since I'd woken up on the beaches of Ga-Wahi, not knowing who I was or where I had come from.I still didn't know where I had come from, but now I had a name, a sword, and a goal. Things were looking up, even as I prepared to leave this village and strike out into the wilderness once more.

IC: [stronin]While absolutely nothing was going on, Stronin decided to go over to Alex's tomb, which had been ignored for the last several months because Hubert completely forgot about it."Hey man," he said after a moment of silence staring at the grave. "Sorry about killing you and all that, but you were being homicidal and trying to take over the island and all that jazz."There was no reply, which was obvious seeing that Alex was dead and stuff."So, uh, yeah. Please don't haunt me like Henkka did."

IC: The Pyro"There!" The Pyro said with a tired voice. "The last one." The Pyro had been running around Ta-Wahi, nailing posters to the walls of buildings. What did these posters say?" Well...

NOW RECRUITING: THE FORCES OF NATURE

Want a chance to cause

as much destruction as

you want while being

protected from the law?

Well then, JOIN US

If you wish to join, meet

me at the Tren Krom Break Suva Kaita.

Any species and element welcome.

Toa/Skakdi of Fire, Water, Air, Ice, Plasma, Lightning, Magnetism, Iron, Gravity especially welcome.

Huna/Volitak users recommended

-The Pyro

OOC: If you wish to join, meet The Pyro IC at the tren krom break and send a pm to me. This new group is basically a terrorist group that wants to smash as much as possible. Each of our members is allowed to go on individual rampages; sometimes, I might organize group raids. Catastrophic destruction of canon locations such as the koros not allowed, but you are free to cause a little mayhem so long as 5/6 of the koro hasn't been razed.IC: Londar"SWORDSMAN FOR HIRE, SWORDSMAN FOR HIRE!" Londar walked up and down the Ta-Koro streets, looking for a job

Edited by Constructman

IC (Avya)The stifling air of Ta-Koro was suddenly cooled as I stepped into the Lavapool Inn. I was enveloped by laughter, conversation, and the smell of good food, and suddenly realized how hungry I was.I'd been able to make a few widgets here and there doing odd jobs around Ta-Koro, and since it was my last night, I figured I'd splurge and buy a drink and a hot meal. But before I could make my way to the bar, a familiar group of beings caught my eye.Sprawled around a table, engaged in conversation, the one I chiefly recognized was Ara'kas. Well, what do you know. I hadn't seen her since shortly after the hospital had been blown up, and here she was in the Lavapool Inn, as plain as day.I walked over to the table, and couldn't help but smile. I'd missed her, big attitude and all."Hey, I haven't seen any of you heroes for a while? How's it going?"

IC: HantakHantak, seeing that the fight would not end well, ducked and ran, getting away from his opponent. As he went back into Ta-Koro, he noticed signs. Apparently someone called The Pyro wanted members for a terrorist organization. He like the sound of that. He coontinued reading. He was supposed to go to the Trem Krom break. He began to walk, on his way.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: The PyroThe Pyro had been standing around the Tren Krom break for a long time. Then, he saw a Fe-Matoran coming his way. "Finally," he thought. "Londar's back" Then, he saw a red skakdi coming towards him from afar...

Edited by Constructman

IC: AiriasAirias saw Hantak run and tried to absorb the fire blast, but he couldent. There was too much, and the drain destablized the orb. "Clear the area!" Airias shouted, before pointing the blast upward. It exploded outward, and every one in the koro could probably see it. The blast burnt Airias hand, making him drop the weapon. Airias tried to hold it in, but he couldent. Airias shed a tear. No! I will not cry, I have to be strong..For Cantak! Airias got to his feet, and picked up his weapon with his left hand. He walked into the town. "Are there any healers here?"

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Ara'kas turned her head to look at the newcomer. It was Avya, the young Toa with the missing memory. Ara'kas noticed easily that Avya was happy. Actually, she was in one of the best moods Ara'kas had seen her in yet. "I'm alright. Probably not doing as good as you are." She said.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Ara'kas shook her head. "ILS? No, I haven't heard anything about them."IC: Kamaehu had barely moved since Avya had appeared. Once, he had glanced at Hasil. His peer was just listening, but it was out of more than boredom, that could be seen. The Mri was gathering information. Kamaehu's second move was a slight turn of the head, to examine Avya's new sword. As he looked at it, his mind rifled through facts, analyzing the blade.Plain sword, hand and a half, average size. Not custom forged. No unnatural coloration, ordinary metal. Chance to be protosteel; unlikely. He then heard Avya's question. "The ILS? My information's limited on that subject, I'm afraid. I know they're an anti-Makuta organization, and they've tried to build a new village. But you say you have a guide? Do you know if he's trustworthy?

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC (Avya)I nodded. "They're the biggest anti-Makuta group on the island. Apparently they've even founded their own village in Le-Wahi somewhere. They've taken down something called the Nui-Rama Hive, which apparently nobody thought was possible." I shrugged. "I want to join them. I feel like it's a step in the right direction."As for my guide... yeah, I think he's trustworthy. And apparently he knows you, Ara'kas." I took out the knife Ara'kas had given me. "He thought I stole this from you. His name is Isfel."

IC: This interested Ara'kas. "Nui-Rama Hive? How? It must have taken immense firepower to destroy one, let alone survive." She then leaned back, mulling over the name. Isfel. It didn't sound familiar. "Isfel?I do not recognize the name, but maybe a description would help."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Naru
IC: ZaukUnder his Matatu, the Toa of Lightning's face went red really fast. "No, no, no," Zauk said quickly. "It wasn't- I didn't mean to-"He continued on for a few lines longer, trying to apologize. Zauk didn't know quite what Naru had meant, but he didn't want to insult her.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Zauk
IC: Naru (Ta-Koro, emerging from tunnels)"I'm just messing with ya, as usual," Naru grinned. "We'll see if I can't find some new tricks among the Rahi as well, witch that I am."The Toa of Plasma started moving again, towards the village square. Granted, Ta-Koro was more like a giant castle with a courtyard, but it was still called a village due to its size and the amount of regular Matoran living there."Let's find that Turaga and tell him that our search was inconclusive. A shame, but when we can't find a guy, we can't find a guy."

IC: The Pyro"Registration sheet is over... WHERE IS IT?! Oh wait, it's right here." The Pyro handed a stone tablet over to Hantak. "Just carve your name on the rock," he said, "And you're ready to go! I would wait until we have a few more members (OOC: And have staff permission) before you try to do anything big, like try to wipe out an entire village, though."IC: LondarLondar was practicing fencing when he realized something: The Pyro was missing his axe! Plus, he probably needed a new smallsword after that escapade in Ko-Wahi. He took out his wallet and started to go to the store when The Pyro stopped him. "It's alright," The Pyro said. "I'll get it myself," with a sinister smile forming on his face.

IC: Naru (Ta-Koro, emerging from tunnels)
IC: ZaukThe Toa of Lightning nodded in agreement. His face was still a bit red, but more from embaressment then anything else. "Yeah. Perhaps he didn't want to be found," Zauk added, shrugging. As always, the Toa of Lightning did his best to ignore the increased temperature, and wondered how people, like Naru, could stand it.But then again, most beings were uncomfortable in the Ko-Koro temperatures he was used to.OOC: Have you PM'ed Kal, or should I?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: The Pyro"Take care of Hantak, will you?" said The Pyro to Londar as he left for Ta-Koro, taking a noodle cart with himOnce in Ta-Koro, The Pyro approached a weapons store. Triggering his Volitak, he snuck out behind the store and set it on fire. In the ensuing chaos, he entered the store and stole as many weapons as the cart could hold. Somehow, he managed to sneak back to the Tren Krom Break without getting caught (everybody thought he was a street vendor).

IC: The PyroThe Pyro looked over the loot had gained from the raid. Picking up a red fireman's axe, he smiled to himself. This was the perfect weapon for him. He then saw a smallsword of a very aristocratic kind and tossed that to Londar

Edited by Constructman

IC: HantakWith a grin on his face, Hantak carved his name roughly into the tablet, and handed it to Londar. The grin was because he would be in a group whose main goal was cause destruction. He loved destruction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: The PyroThe Pyro, having just returned from his looting escapade, shook Hantak's hand. "Welcome to the forces of nature," he said. "As you can see, I just returned from a looting mission. If you look closely at Ta-Koro, you can see several buildings on fire. That should give you a good idea on the kind of work we do here murder, theft, or sometimes just all-out vandalism."IC: LondarMeanwhile, Londar, who had put the registration tablet back on its stand, was admiring his new sword. "I'll have a lot to gain from being in this little group," he thought.

Edited by Constructman

IC: The PyroThe Pyro went cold. "Ummm," he muttered, "W-well, you're t-the first one besides me a-and Londar," he stuttered. "I've o-only started r-recruiting, and no one seems to be t-taking interest."IC: LondarLondar paused. This could mean well or ill, depending on the nature of this recruit. He left for Ta-Koro, just in case things got too hairy.

Edited by Constructman

IC: ZaukOOC: Have you PM'ed Kal, or should I?
OOC: I've done so now.IC: Naru"Hold on a second. What in the blazes...?"The Toa of Plasma pointed to a nearby building, which appeared to be on fire. This was a rare sight, as pretty much every Ta-Koro building was made out of stone in order to prevent such things from happening. The village was housed in a volcano, after all. Still, some wooden support beams and interior furniture was burning, and several Ta-Matoran were trying to douse the flames.Naru quickly got over to the area and extended her arms, using her element to rapidly absorb the heat from the fire. Without sufficient energy to sustain the combustion, the flames died quickly as the temperature lowered. A quick inspection of the scene showed that the fire must had started from within, something that puzzled Naru. Accidental ignition simply did not happen in Ta-Koro, a place where all the inhabitants knew how to handle fire. She returned to Zauk with a grim face."Arson," she said simply. "No sign of whomever did it, but it must have been someone with a torch or power over flame. Seeing as the Matoran I asked did not see any torch-bearers nearby, and that there was no torch or heatstone to be found inside, it must have been the latter."The Toa of Plasma glanced around herself, and noticed one of several posters that had been put up around the village."Now what is this?" she asked, with an almost bemused expression.