Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Truly? Well, hopefully there's a good healer somewhere in the Koro.IC-Hasil:Hasil walked into the Koro, and promptly headed for Zyckel's shop, bleeding all the way.If there isn't a healer in this Koro, I don't know what I will do, he thought to himself. As he stepped near the shop, he saw a female Toa walking into the blacksmith's shop with Zyckel. Strange, he thought, I wonder what they're doing....As he walked even closer to the shop, he saw a Toa leaning on some sort of contraption with multiple steel bars attached to a frame, with hollow tubes running under them. Gods, Hasil thought, Do I really want to know what that is?Walking up to this Toa, he barely managed to say, "What exactly is that creation of yours?" Before he promptly fainted due to blood loss.OOC: Somebody, find help fast. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: May somebody please help my character, instead of nonchalantly sipping coffee as I lay there dying? And I'm only one being...IC-Hasil:Hasil knew he hit the ground, he could feel the pain in his neck, but he was slowly becoming numb...the world was spinning around him, and he was lying in a small pool of blood from his arm. I...will...not...give...in! He though, and he slowly tried to get up, but fell onto his broken arm, only aggravating the injury."Ah!" He cried out in pain, then bit his tongue to keep from revealing any weakness to these tsi'mri around him. He noticed the other toa standing beside him. He grabbed his arm and yanked him down, and whispered, "Get...help..." Before he fell completely unconscious.

profiles i guess

IC: ZyckelZyckel stood outside of his building, flattening himself along the outside wall, trying to stay quiet. He did not want to be noticed.I thought she was gone from this Koro... I thought she had left... Why is she back here, and why now? Old feelings of guilt long forced down were pushing their way back up... and he didn't want them to return... he had hoped he would never have to deal with them again.He saw someone laying in the streets, but didn't really care.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: His arm is broken, and it ripped through his muscles and a major artery. There is also slight internal bleeding, but that is somewhat less serious than his arm right now.IC-Hasil:Hasil felt something moving around in his arm that woke him up from his sleep...How long had he been out? What had happened to him?Then he remembered. Voices in the woods. Killing a muaka. He felt pain all over, but at least he didn't have blood dripping from his arm now. He tried to stand, but he felt incredibly weak, so all he managed was to pull himself up to a sitting position, leaning against the so called Zyloe this person had created. He looked over at this Toa of Iron, who had made an iron...plug for his wound."Thanks for the help," he said in the Hal'ari, then, noting the toa's incredulous expression, he said it again in Matoran language. "Get the smith Zyckel, he's the only one here who knows me..."OOC: Have fun with this, V-3.

profiles i guess

OOC: This will be my last post for a while, Hasil will wake back up once I'm back from my youth group.IC-Hasil:Hasil felt himself being picked up, and he let them touch him, if only for the time being. He heard somebody mention Zyckel having a sister, it seemed, and a hospital. The strain of keeping himself awake was becoming too much, so he let himself drift off into his blissful slumber again.OOC: Please be careful with him, will you?

profiles i guess

IC Oura/Utario - Ta-Koro - Running from Utario: Oura had seen the purple Vortixx multiple times during his walk through the Koro, and he knew at first sight that he had been one of Vaarn's men. One of his best, too, he knew exactly who he was, in fact, he had worked with him before. Utario was good at what he did, but he was far too predictable to be a good challenge. He stopped walking suddenly, frozen still in the moving crowd around him.As he stopped, so did his opponent, and slowly, he turned to face him, though he was quite a distance away. He only caught a glance of the purple being, before he began to move as one of the crowd again; and his message had been sent, Oura knew he was there, and now, it was only a waiting game.Impossible.. nobody ever spots me that fast. The Vortixx thought to himself, avoiding Oura's sweeping gaze as he scanned the crowd for the elusive assassin. He's not going to see me again, not until my blade is inches from his neck. Utario said in his mind, determined to get close to Oura without him knowing it. The odds were evenly matched, Utario was deadly without weapons, and Oura was equally so with his powers over plasma. The both of them knew that the moment one spotted the other, the fight would begin. What Utario failed to notice, however, was that Oura had began moving again, and instead of running toward him to fight, Oura had begun to move away from the Vortixx. He activated his Calix, allowing him to slide quickly through the crowd without bumping into anyone or having to move people out of his way.Utario spotted his target leaving, moving quickly through the crowd at an incredible pace. Utario followed to the best of his ability, shoving others aside so that he could move quickly, and keeping his eyes locked on Oura. The Toa of plasma saw the Vortixx was beginning to catch up to him, so he decided to head to the rooftops, quickly climbing to the top of one, and leaping from house to house, building to building.Utario also went to the rooftops, running and leaping after his target with all haste, just trying to keep pace with the Calix user. Oura was moving far too fast for throwing knives to be of any good use, and arrows were out of the question as well. The only thing he could do was try to corner him, or catch up to him and kill him via sword. -Utario

IC(Zand): "Oh...hehehe...that little plan has been aborted for now."

IC (Madrihk):"Good, because you can be very useful, I think. In just an hour or so, I will call the meeting I have advertised here in the main square. I did tell you at Lake Pala that your presense would show off interracial cooperation, right?"OOC:Island Liberation Squad recruiting! Be part of a growing community! Get free, defended living space at Lake Pala for anyone who wants a place for their character to stay outside the main villages!And no, you don't need to formally join the team. Just show up at the lake and do what you want. (Except wrecking it. :P)

IC: Tahuva noticed Barricade being dragged away. "ARGENTUM. HE IS ONE OF US. RELEASE HIM NOW." Kahua grabbed Barricade, and used his magnetic power to counter Argentum's, running away with Barricade. "LET'S MOVE!""Velan! Come with us!""We must track down Solaris's assassin! And prepare for the coming attack! The Deceptoa may be mobilizing as we speak...the initial attack was only a sign of what is to come. They will never stop until EVERY LAST ONE is dead."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Tarn, Mind Games, Ta-Koro HospitalTarn walked into the hospital lobby, twirling a dagger he stole from a matoran he killed in one hand and note held in the other. He had timed his arrival perfectly, no one was in the lobby. He knew exactly where the door to Riaril's office was, he had seen her leave it several times, both on visits and while watching the place. Krayzikk had friends here, friends who would pay until Krayzikk turned himself in. He approached the door, scratched his name, and placed the note on the door before ramming the dagger into the door with a loud thunk. The not was now held in place. Tarn quickly fled, insanity flashing in his eyes as he did so. Time to see Krayzikk.OOC: Tarn to Ko-Wahi---------------------------------------When the not was found, held in by a dagger stained with blood, it would read:Doctor Riaril of the Ta-Koro Hospital,I know you know Krayzikk. I saw you talk to him on the way to the spa, and you were probably the one who told him where to find me. To be blunt, I will kill him. But I want to make him suffer first, understand the deaths that will be caused if he doesn't surrender to me. To that end, until Krayzikk is dead by my hand, I will target this hospital. I'll kill Tairel first, that should get the point across. but most importantly, I'll kill you last. Make you watch your friends and coworkers fall around you. Give me Krayzikk, and you will all be spared.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Kahua ran through the flames, ignoring the pain, and Dervian threw a wind sphere into the ground behind Ril, releasing a shockwave that prevented him from interfering until they were all long gone."Thanks for the assist. I'm starting to hate those guys! Drunkards and party people, the lot of them!""For once, I agree."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Riaril woke up with a head pounding, a nauseous stomach (proving its worth as a sign when she vomited into her sink), and one mind unable to remember more than a blur of last night. She stood up blearily after the spewing of bile and looked down at it.So this is being hungover...A pack or two and some tea should cure it.The toa got out several packets of tea and a box of cigarettes. She fumbled and lit one off a heatstone, proceeding to smoke while making green tea.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: If anyone interacted earlier; just PM me because I can't really look through the last four pages right now. And, I guess Tairel's just going to let Ga'mal's body sit in the cart for the time being while I wait for Rakata. :P

IC(Tairel)

"You okay in there?" Tairel says through the closed door. He had been sitting in Riaril's office; waiting for her to get up in between checking on patients. The sound of her stirring alerted him to the Toa being up and about. The Toa of Fire wanted to make sure she was okay after last night's events.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: I plan on making Bonecrusher and Velan fight when the OoP shows up. And I would like Barricade and Mixmaster to go at it (Mixmaster is particularly mad at his betrayal).IC: Velan"The who?" She asked, not being aware of the OoP's exsistance.IC: MixmasterHe was preparing his rifle and sheilds for combat. No matter what Bonecrusher said, he was going to kill Barricade.OOC: No he won't.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Sure, both of those fights can happen. And Brawl Vs Tahuva, Dervian vs Soundwave, OH, and Garth vs Frenzy would be interesting. Oh and check out my drawing of Tahuva in General Art, Gravity.IC: "They nearly destroyed Ta-Koro from the inside. Three attacks in all, the organization was destroyed by the Ta-Koro guard and the Toa Xanthium. However, those who did not participate before have shown up under a new name and a new banner to take revenge. For convenience, I continue to call them the Deceptoa until I know their new name."Kahua laughed. "Tricky lot too, they managed to make it look like I was the villain and got ME arrested!""The two guys we let go? KARZ, WE SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT THEM!""Just shows you not to trust ANYONE suspicious!"Oh, the irony. That coming from the most suspicious member of the Xanthium was very strange.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Let's get this ball rolling then. :)IC: Skyra"Alright, just don't take too long." Skyra said in response to Ramanox's request to speak to the Captain of the guard alone.Skyra went up to Torv and Noran and place an hand on each of them on one of their shoulders. "We'll just wait out here."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Riaril sighed again. She dragged while pouring the tea for herself. The toa then opened the door."Too much alcohol impedes memory and can cause the brain to shut down," she explained while setting down the cig. "Tea?" Riaril held out another ceramic cup.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.