BIONICLE MAFIA: Mirror, Mirror, Split Us All

Voltex

Hey, I'm just going along with popular opinion. I really have no clue of what's going on.

The problem is, of course, that this is what everyone is doing. If you have no clue, you should at least vote for a suggestion that has some basis behind it, rather then pick someone randomly.

All you villagers sealing your own fate by voting for an innocent comrade without any evidence whatsoever, please read post 633, 646, and 688. Those posts will show the reasoning behind why you should vote Burnmad.

Even if you are not convinced, please note that Burnmad, Lloyd, and Tyler Durden are the only remaining suspects on the first and only suspect list.

Should Burnmad be innocent, one of those two others must be a mafian. Therefore, if you are a villager uninterested in following my advice on Burnmad (I will admit that there have been enough lies and confusion fed to me that it is possible Burnmad could still be innocent), then you should be voting for one of those two instead!

Four mafians remain. I have more than four names on my list of suspicious people. Derpystar7 is not one of them.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I will pay you to say that aloud at brickfair AL Chro. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Okay, I did not give any information to the Shadows. Granted, I actually like them, but I didn't help them, and I haven't been in any contact with them. No letters here.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Just say Dragon star is lynched Zak, we know he will be. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Day something: More Death! Huzzah!

And so the village reached a conclusion: They would lynch the mallet, Derpystar7, against the dead Pyro and Cryo's opinions, and hope for the best!

Only one question: How?

"Perhaps we beat him to death for beating Null to death?"

"Thing is, we used him."

"True.."

"We should let him pick his poison!"

"That. Is. The most FANTASTIC idea I've heard yet! Let's do it!"

And so they quickly gathered some poisons, one from Poison, that nasty venom that paralyzes you, including the lungs, a nice instant-explosion poison they picked up from the Pyro's old house, and one that would turn him inside out.

Then they decided that they wanted to see him turn inside out and threw the rest into the river. Whoops.

"Here ya go, Derpy!"

The forlorn Matoran took the poison, staring at it for a while. Than he sighed and spoke, lifting the bottle to his lips.

"Life is overrated anyway, we're all bound to die eventually."

Fffff-toof!

"...Ew."

"Derpystar7, lynched, Matoran!"

There was an unofficial vow not to look at that anymore and just push him into the river.

Sploosh.

BANG!

Splooh.

"..There goes the bartender."

"Tyler Durden, killed by the Shadows, Matoran!"

Everyone turned to look at Burnmad, who was shaking with a smoking gun in his hand. Looking around, he shouted nervously.

"I-I swear, I didn't do it! Some guy in a cloak shot Tyler Durden, shoved the gun in my hand, and disappeared! Look, he even left his cloak!"

Burnmad picked up the offending object and held it out. Ehks felt it, then sniffed it.

"Definitely a Shadow cloak. The question is, do we trust Burnmad or not?"

"Your choice, village! GO!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

@ Burnmad: While I haven't made up my mind 100%, what makes you think I'm going to take your word for it, whether it was yea or nay? Mafian.

@ Ehks: I know who the Mafia wants dead because that's who Burnmad is voting for. :P

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf