Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: EmotiaEmotia hadn't expected that answer. "Oh, you think it's cool? Well, thank you..." Well, that's a relief. Emotia hadn't noticed yet, but her mark's glow dimmed slightly, though not enough anyone to really notice. She felt a little calmer, though, still pretty riled up from all the craziness that had been happening today.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Causing trouble, runt?" A voice called to Taoki. Attached to it was a massive figure, bigger than most skakdi, with a head unmistakeably like a Kinloka. Dathros looked at Taoki's knife, then brought out his own dirk. "I wouldn't try anything if I were you. Girls can get awful wound up if you aren't careful."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Taoki - Ga-Wahi BeachTaoki glanced at the newcomer and continued to flip his knife around, in between his fingers, hand to hand, "I'm sober enough to spin a butterfly knife around without cutting myself."Taoki stopped, suddenly realizing what was going on. He looked up, and once again, a massive Skakdi was in Taoki's life, once again, standing forebodingly. He thought back to the two brutes he encountered in Po-Koro. That wasn't exactly the happiest day spent on this island.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Emotia"Oh great...someone else to annoy me..." She said with a huff. She got a better look at Dathros. "You know...I think I've heard people talking about you wolf boy...at least from the descriptions of you that people have given me...yes...you are as ugly as they said you were..."

IC: [Darre/The Fifth]"What exactly would happen once Makuta is defeated?" Darre wondered, drinking his coffee. "Would we have to give him a trial for his crimes?""Hello Darre! How are you today!"The Ce-Matoran smiled as he turned to look at the Matoran that had walked up to them. "Hello 5, I suppose you're working here as a waitress again. I thought you had been fired though.""All I did was accidentally destroy half the kitchen," The Fifth replied. "Nobody was hurt, so I got rehired.""I suppose 3 influenced the manager's decision?" Darre asked. "By the way, tell her that her cooking is FABULOUS.""I know, it's rather tasty! Anyway, I'll be going, and also, I think that 1 likes you."The Ga-Matoran promptly sped off to do some more work, leaving Darre sitting there, one hand holding coffee while his mouth was opening and closing like a fish's."What."

IC: The sand crunched behind Dathros as Knidia slithered up behind him. She had spotted the two Skakdi squaring up to each other."No trouble going on here?" she said, part suspicion, part warning

OOC: I'm gonna assume Emotia and Knidia know each other cause they live in the same koro. It would make sense anyway. :)IC: EmotiaEmotia eyed the newcomer. Ignoring the Skakdi for a moment. "Knidia! W-when did you get back?" Great, someone who knows me...how am I gonna explain this tattoo now... Edited by Snelly

IC: Dathros waved away Emotia's finger. "Yes, it's fur. And I'm glad you see it my way, and aren't about to attack me for no reason. But no more poking."OOC: Dathros definitely took that comment the right way, right?

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: No, not really. XD It was suppose to be more of a sarcastic comment. And she sorta made a comment about his looks earlier that you probably missed. :PIC: Emotia"I don't attack people for no reason. Unless of course they give me a reason too." She stepped back from Dathros. This guy is dense...

IC: Emotia"Lightning Toa? Um, don't think so...I didn't hear it from just any one person you know, you're sorta...noticed by everyone in the koro. Lots of people were talking about some wolf man roaming around, you're kinda hard to miss..."

IC: Deyr (And his split personality)He listened to the wolf skakdi and the toa talk.What the karz are they blabberin about? He heard a voice inside his head say.Something about being known, wait who are you? he answered.Beats me, just shut up and listen. the voice replied.OOC: Fun times ahead....

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Alright, so you have seen he is fine, now go about your business," Knidia said to Dethros. Truth be told there was something about the lupine warrior that unnerved her. She knew it was wrong to base bias on external appearance, even hypocritical in her case, but she couldn't help it here."I got back a few hours ago, Emotia," she replied, "I will hopefully be staying a while to-what have you done to your shoulder?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Deyr (and his voice)They were having a heated discussion on the voice's name.C'mon man, Shadow Stealer sounds beast. the voice pleaded.No. I'm not going to have a voice in my head named 'Shadow Stealer'. How about Ryed? Deyr asked.How original, your name backwards. Besides what kind of name is 'Ryed'? Its like 'ride'.Its better then Shadow Stealer.For this, Deyr was punched in the face by Voice.OOC: Hmm, Le-Matoran punching himself in the face, facinating.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: EmotiaEmotia looked at Taoki, giving him a stare. He just had to point that out to everyone.. "Yes! It glows! Don't ask me why! I don't know! I don't even know how I got it in the first place! I just woke up in the middle of the beach and it was there!" She was getting way too worked up and stressed to try to hide the fact that she had the tattoo or how she got it...

Edited by Snelly

IC(Renod)

Renod was observing the being punching himself as well as the others obessed with this shining "tattoo." The Vortixx rolls his eyes before turning back to Feldnok."How about we go back in the Koro and entertain ourselves for a while. My crew will surely find us when they are finished doing...whatever they are doing."-Mef Man

OOC: I think I have an idea...

IC(Daylah)

Seeing that the Toa was finished with his meal, she turns to him and says,"How about you join Darre and I on the investigation. You can learn a thing or two on words and how things go on the island." Turning to Darre, she asks,"Of course, if that's okay with you. Maybe even you can go too," adds Daylah while pointing toward the third being at the table.-Mef Man

IC: KirgonA cart of golden treasure, riches beyond imagination.That is what he had rode into the village in.He was riding out in a treasure version of the cart, all the treasure gone.But, there were plenty of kegs of beer in the back.Yes, he was still quite happy.And now it was off to Find Kinika, and rub the sheer amount of alchohol in the Toa's face.Last place they had been was Po-Wahi. That seemed like a good enough place to start the search.OOC: Kirgon to Po-Wahi.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: EmotiaEmotia's voice slowly changed it's tone as she spoke, from irritated to a sorta of whimper. "I mean, it's bad enough I've been banned from entering the koro for a few days cause of a stupid fight...but now I have to deal with this freaky mark! It's been making me feel....weird..." "I just want to know what's the karz is happening to me!" She cried out.