Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: KieraKiera yelped in surprise, as she was pulled back.Alecin watched the newcomer with great interest. He had a rather strange sense of timing...

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Shadow, why you disrupt fight? :P Nah, it's all good.IC: Talin / VahliiOnce Talin was done complaining to himself about Kiera's drunken behaviour, he stepped forward and pulled the thief towards him, as if relieving a problem from someone's hands."I'm sorry for her troubling behaviour, she's not usually like this. She's only under the influence of alcohol."Vahlii, somewhat disappointed that her punch didn't hit its mark, gave the newcomer a suspicious look."Strange sense of timing you have there. Who are you?"

OOC: XD I've been prowling for somewhere to drop this guy back in for awhile. Anyways, I also keep forgetting I changed his color. D:IC - Kinika - Talking, Ga-KoroThe Toa nodded quickly to Talin, crossing his arms. He stole another look at Kiera and agreed- she was definitely drunk. He had only been watching the entire mess for about a minute before barely stopping a fight from occuring. It was, he knew, entirely unfair to fight someone as drunk as the girl was."It's quite alright. I've been under the influence quite a few times myself, in all honesty." he said with a soft chuckled. He turned his head to glance at Vahlii- the one who had thrown the punch -and nodded. "There are quite a few strange things about me. My timing, however, hasn't been said to be one of them. I'm Kinika I'Rohu. 'Insert impressive title here.' In all seriousness, I'm a treasure hunter. Haven't seen my partner- a Matoran named Kirgon -since we had a cart race across the island. That was a mess..."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Lux - ShoresLux nodded, joining the Readra and Hakilve in their search. If I were a super-ginormous-mega-mansion, where would I hide? he thought, before saying out loud, "When we say, really big, do we mean that sort of big?"Remembering that the others weren't mind-readers, he hastily gestured to the structure a few miles away.OOC: Leaving post as ambiguous as possible. I'll leave the description to someone else.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: ReadraThe Vortixx glanced at Lux, then moved his eyes over to spy the three-storey beach house nearby."Yes... Yes, that sort of big." Blimey, he's done well for himself, Readra thought, "C'mon, let's see if anyone's home."OOC: Hello Tyler. More guests for Tillian's wedding, coming your way :P

IC: Kiera seemed to pause for a minute, before grinning again. She grabbed another drink.Alexin looked at Talin and his friends. Unlike Valhii, Kinika did not hold much interest for him. He'd seen enough treasure hunters in Ko-Koro. He spoke not a word, instead monitoring the situation in silence.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC - Kinika - Talking, Ga-Koro"The marines? Good on you for that, but I don't suppose someone like yourself should be going around striking people, even if they did try to hug you." he was going by the exclamation Kiera had said before lunging, chuckling a bit.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Vahlii"Fair point, although I did give her a warning, one which she seemed to consider but not enough. In short, it was an act of self-defence...technically." Vahlii grinned inwardly, glancing at Kiera once more who seemed to be drinking another bottle, much to Talin's discontent who was attempting to take it from her.

IC: Utu - Ga-Koro - BarUtu's smile flickered on again, tilting his head as he stood up, towering over Salamander, "Because your only interest at the moment is attempting to irritate me, I will not answer your questions, nor will I be enticed into a fight because I need to be looking my best for the wedding of a friend, and the quarrel would surely result in the destruction of this fine establishment."He stood taller, "Now you can feel free to eat or drink here, providing you pay the owners the proper price, and you don't try to blind any friends you make here."Utu leaned down a bit, "Deal?"

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC - Reik - CafeReik stood up, pulling out Emarosa's chair for her before sitting down again. He took a sip of his coffee, giving her a thumbs up."Thank you very much for this, Emarosa! It's divine. I do hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. Me and Agzinel have been having a wonderful little chat. I was a bit disappointed that he doesn't work, however..."He looked into his coffee, saying the last bit softly.-Kinika - Talking"True. You don't know who to trust these days."If one were to look into his eyes, they would realize that his armor had flickered from dark green to bronze for just a second.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: AlexinAlexin caught it. After all, his job was to be observant. His full attention shifted to Kinika. He ensured that only Kinika could hear him when he spoke. "So, what's with the armor change?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Salamander"Wedding? Friend? Wow, I really am out of the loop... Okay, how about I stop trying to annoy you, and you fill me in on what's going on? I'm not exactly in the mood for a fight myself, so if we both feel that way how about we continue talking for a bit longer? The last time I was in a village for any considerable time was when the Rahkshi attacked Po-Koro, and that feel like months ago..."Salamander frowned slightly. It looked like he would have to start taking the conversation seriously if he wanted it to continue. He had nearly finished his meal, so even if a fight broke out (which, fortunately, seemed rather unlikely at this point) and he was forced to flee, he wouldn't have to leave a plate full of food behind.

Lacertus

IC: Utu - Ga-Koro - BarUtu's expression changed again, as he sat back down, "Rahkshi attack? I didn't even know about that. Maybe I'm the one out of the loop. Speaking of which, where's Venator? Last I saw him he was with you."Utu's eyes became teasing, and troublesome, "Did you kill him too?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC - Reik - CafeReik frowned at the outburst, which had drawn a few looks from other cafe-goers."Agzinel, please... I was simply noting a displeasure. It was not an insult."-Kinika - Talkikg"Nervous habit. When you have advanced control over iron, you can't help but do some magic tricks." he whispered back.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I can totally see Reik using Dolan speak there- "agznl pls" :P That wasn't really much of an outburst, BTW- it wasn't that loud. It was more of him expressing an annoyance.IC, Agzinel: Agzinel frowned back and sighed. "Well, it kind of felt like one," he said. "I told you, as soon as I get the chance, I'm going to go back to work."

IC: Alexin"How advanced is advanced?" Alexin asked. Though Kinika wouldn't know it, their conversation was being shielded from prying ears. In fact, no one would guess it, due to Alexin's current appearance ad a Ta-Toa.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Salamander"Funny you should ask about that... We had a disagreement earlier today, and parted ways."The tone of Salamander's voice made it seem as if he found the topic to be boring, but as he spoke memories of his fight with Venator flashed through his mind. He wondered once more if he should have killed Venator, and why he hadn't. Gotta focus on the present situation..."Seriously? I was certain Po-Koro was the site of only one of many such incidents, so are you saying other villages weren't attacked? Regardless, this was after our fight in Ko-Koro. I was tired of the weather up there, which reminds me; you do realize there was a storm practically every day while we were up there, right? It was just awful... Anyway, I'm getting off topic. So, I went down to Po-Wahi for a bit of sunlight, and Venator followed me. We eventually arrived in the village, and after an hour or so a group of Rahkshi suddenly appeared."At this point Salamander began to speak more slowly, as if trying to remember what had happened during the frantic battle that eventually took place."I fought one Rahkshi, along with Venator and I think two other random bystanders. If memory serves correctly, one was a Toa of Stone and the other was a Toa of Crystal. During the fight, the Toa of Stone was killed, and the rest of us were thrown around like a group of pathetic Matoran. I've fought Rahkshi before, but this seemed... different. Stronger, more determined. Oh, I almost forgot! Even with all the Toa who were a part of that battle, only one Rahkshi was actually killed. I have no idea what happened after that, since I left the village as quickly as I could."

Edited by Despair

Lacertus

IC: Utu - Ga-Koro - BarUtu chuckled, his people probably could've dealt with a Rahkshi.Utu suddenly got an idea. If he get get to a Rahkshi of fear... Mata-Nui. He stored it in his mental file folder.He looked at Angelus, "Am I the only one who didn't hear about this?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ga-Koro)"Probably," said Angel with a one-sided shrug. "Tillian killed the one in Po. You didn't see the staff on his back? Or, more accurately, you didn't see it through Dorian's back?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Salamander:"Seeing as how you are all about fear, you might find it interesting to know that the Rahkshi I went up against was by some odd coincidence a Rahkshi of Fear. So, if you just now had the idea of using a Rahkshi to produce fear in order to fuel your mark, I can assure you that would work very, very well."Salamander wasn't even sure if Utu had thought of such an idea, but he was willing to bet a week's worth of food that the Toa of Ice had. "So his name was Tillian? Huh..."He wondered why anyone would ever use a Rahkshi staff as a weapon when they had previously used different weapons, but decided against it. He was probably just not familiar enough with weapons to see some obvious similarities between swords, axes, and staffs. Yeah, that's probably it.

Lacertus

OOC: Yo Hubert I had Wraith pick up and carry The Seventh inside! :PIC: Wraith - Casa Juturna, Ga-koro -Somehow Pearl and the Seventh had falled to notice Wraith standing there and lifting The Seventh up and then walking inside the house. I continued to laugh as Laserbeak mercilessly tickled me. "I surrender!"Emotia looked at Reaver. "Well, no I haven't actually. Tillian is the one that was taking care of that.." Emotia then looked at the drunk Labelle and smiled. "You don't look so good, you should probably lay down." IC: Frieza - Bar, Ga-koro -"Tillian, Tillian, Tillian...everyone seems to talk about him, everywhere I go. He certainly seems...interesting. He and that Toa of Air...Skyra was it? They seemed pretty upset when I mentioned my part in killing that girl Riaril. It seems everyone was her friend, go figure." Frieza grinned and then took a swig of his drink.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:"I... I don't?" Labelle asked. She thought she looked good. Really good. But no, that probably wasn't what Emotia was talking about. "Are you sure? Because I feel fine. Well, actually I feel hilarious, so even better than fine." Labelle laughed again. She was doing that a lot lately. Suddenly there was a look of horror on her face. "Emotia... I think you have a big problem" she said slowly.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC:Oops... Um...IC:Pearl"Wait, why are you in the air?" Pearl asked, looking at The Seventh strangely. In retrospect, The little Matoran thought to herself. I guess I should've checked to see if that was Bula Berry Juice...OOC:There, now she's drunk. She has a reason to not be noticing things. :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Kaimaen:"Keeya!" Kaimaen yelled, jabbing one rahi with his electrostaff. The Nui-Jaga twitched, crumpling up on the ground. Kaimaen then turned, smacking another one with the staff, and kicked the third, before grabbing it by the stinger and flipping it over. He then pointed his staff at the group, zapping them quickly. The scorpion-like rahi all twitched, falling unconscious as Kaimaen then zipped around, removing their infected masks and tossing them to the sea."Ah," he said to himself, "Another job well done." Bored, the Toa of Lightning walked back into the Koro.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Can't remember the wedding being mentioned before this, so let's just act like it was a slip of the tongue on Utu's part. :PIC: Salamander:"What weren't you invited to?"Judging by the flow of the conversation, Salamander guessed that the wedding somehow involved Tillian. Judging by the appearance of Utu's little gang, he wasn't planning on making his arrival to the wedding one that the actual guests would remember fondly. All that was left was to find out the time and place, and Salamander could interrupt Utu's attempt to crash the wedding, which would hopefully provide him with the chance to fight Utu once more.I wonder if he got any stronger? I doubt he had the chance to do much training if he was busy running around finding allies...

Lacertus

IC: Wraith - Casa Juturna, Ga-koro -"It is because I am carrying you." Wraith said to the two matoran. Wraith lay The Seventh down on an empty couch. "Curious how the mark seems to make you so sick...you appear to be the only one effected in such a way."

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar