Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Wraith - Ga-koro -"You know, if you really want an adventure, you could just come back with me to Tillian's house and wait for the other mark bearers to return. They'll be heading to a that temple soon enough. Besides, I doubt very highly you'll just find an adventure by wandering around Ga-koro aimlessly. Do you even know where you're going?" Wraith almost sounded annoyed, almost.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Phauxx was relieved to here those blessed words. A village. It would mean more people, as Quada was the first he had actually met. It's time, I'm ready. I'll do whatever I can to help keep this island. Phauxx thought, anxiety creeping up on him with the prospect of a village. He dedicated his life to a strict following, a religious following, of the Toa Code."A village would be great!" Excitement subtly showing forth in his tone, an added spring in his step. "So, what's there to know about this village?"

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: Jikal"A handful of times. Normally at restaurants, or bars." Jikal commented. As he spoke, electricity danced between his fingers.
IC: Kitsune, Ga-Wahi Forest Kitsune smiled but said nothing, instead, leaning back against the tree so that she could stare into the sky without straining her neck. Once again, she began to fan herself, drawing on her fans out of her bag. As the silent seconds turned into silent minutes, it became increasingly akawrd. Suddenly realizing this, Kitsune blushed and turned to look at him. "S-sorry, I was thinking..." The way that her blushing grew stronger when she spoke suggested what she was thinking about.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Gavarm from Onu-Koro.IC: A lone matoran rode through the forest path towards Ga-Koro. All was silent nearby save for the clacking of his crab's claws on the ground. Gentle breezes through the trees caused the new coat on his shoulders to billow out behind him.While Gavarm was on one level alert of his surroundings, another had learned to think through this. Part of his conscious was wrestling with the events that had just transpired in Onu-Koro.Did I do the right thing?They told me it'd work.They said it'd be good for him, Gavarm thought. They said it'd be right.But is it really?, He questioned. I hurt a lot...This hurt a lot....Ah, what do I know, The matoran mentally sighed. I'm just a soldier. Heck, that's my life-not philosophy.Suddenly his ears perked up. Gavarm instantly discarded the reverie, body invisibly readying to fight. He slouched a little in his saddle.Was that conversation he heard up ahead?OOC: Want his appearance to interrupt an awkward moment?

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Denerium - Fruit Stand, Ga-koro -"I can never use too many sponges! You know how many you go through when you become my age!" He exclaimed with his arms in the air. "So, did you come over here to buy some fruit? I just got a fresh shipment of coconuts!"

OOC: Bunny here, Skyra. Sowwy.IC-Beatha:Beatha had left Havon at a bar, after he had talked to the Toa of Fire a little bit about what had happened. He was now walking around Ga-Koro. As he walked, he saw a couple unoffending coconuts hanging from string in the air. Angry, he decided to take his anger out on them.He pulled out his Nagamaki, chopping into one and pulling it back to him, which he would eat at as a snack, and chopping the other off the string, before kicking it. Straight towards Denerium's head, who's fruitstand Beatha did not notice. Only the coconuts. Hopefully the Turaga would dodge it.Beatha, meanwhile, edged away with his already chopped into coconut, drinking the coconut milk out of it.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Err okay. Though Havon was at Tillian's house, and I'm gonna say he's still there. Cause I didn't want him to be moved. :|IC: Denerium - Fruit Stand, Ga-koro -Denerium stopped the coconut with his mask power, it stopped just in front of his face. He quickly sent the coconut flying into Beatha's head. "HEY! You need to pay for that!" Wraith stood near Seven, he would move to intervene if necessary,.

IC: Denerium - Fruit Stand, Ga-koro -"Natural grown!? I'm trying to make a living here sonny boy!" Denerium's head darted to look at Seven. "Of course they're real! And I don't disguise my oranges!"

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Denerium - Fruit Stand, Ga-koro -"HEY COME BACK HERE! THIEF!!!!" Denerium yelled, then he looked at Seven and Wraith. "Stop him and I'll give you all the fruit you want for free!!" Wraith looked at Seven. "Do you wish to stop the thief?"

Edited by King Snelly

IC: ReaverThe alcohol had really gotten to her. She could feel her strength being sapped, and slowly, her arm edged towards the table surface. But the Salamander's had giving her a sense of confidence, so she pushed back, and soon they were even once again. She was almost tempted to pull out her knife and slice her arm, but thought better of it.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Emotia - Bar, Ga-koro -The amount of excitement Emotia could currently absorb was moderate at best, though there was still enough around from the people in the bar for her to do so. The only strain on her arm was how drunk she was, which made her arm shake more then it should of.

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's LabTank didn't care much for Praggos' sarcasm, "Leave Angelus alone. Unless you've had a vision you shouldn't talk about it like you know what it's like."He shook his head, "Because you don't," He turned to Angelus, "Since you were... with, Dorian for a while, does anything you saw ring any bells?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |