Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dorian (Beach House, Ga-Koro)A series of comebacks flitted through my head, but I drained the scotch and stared into the bright green eyes of the Toa of Gravity before me. I couldn't lie to her; she had been everything to me, my heart and my soul, since the moment I laid eyes on her, and that was a forever ago. Even now, in the depths of my depravity and sickness and my weird knack at poetic murder, she was still here, and she was still worried. She thought I was worth it; I couldn't betray that trust."I'm dying, Ky."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Vrana"Because not everyone gets to live the life they deserve... not everyone gets to chose their future." He wearily handed the locket over to the Toa of plasma, showing him the small stone carving inside. "Because the innocent die far more often than the evil."Inside the locket was a rough stone carving, depicting what appeared similar to Vrana, but not quite the same. Also of note was that it did not wear a mask, having a face similar, but not the same as that of a Toa.OOC: Bet you expected the same image as the one in the last RPG. :P

Edited by Toxicity

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Utu - Ga-KoroUtu sat down on the foot of the bed, "The Kumu-Islets Temple. But before that, I woke up in Arkeule's home, just east of the temple."He coughed, "I swiped some stuff from his desk too," He tossed the two books on the table, and pulled out the letter he was writing, "Apparently, Arekule was writing to a Toa I've never heard of, Echelon. Probably a correspondent of some kind, but he wasn't just writing to him like a correspondent, he was writing to him like his superior, reporting."Utu looked down at the letter, "I've been receiving reports from scouts of the possible whereabouts for Kearrstrun and the Toa of sands that travels with him, he's made a visit to Angelus and Dalia in the past, and I expect this to happen again. I'll keep you updated on his location should it be confirmed. With Freiza's death I'm surprised Kearrstrun hasn't jumped to the process of branding another being. If we want this plan of yours to work, we'll need that done soon. Time is running out for all of them, and I fear if Utu does not wake soon, we'll be forced to use Skyra instead of him, something we've already spoken about.Upon reaching a conclusion, please," Utu looked up, "That would be when I woke up."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Vrana"I can't tell you who... she doesn't have a name. Names are a more... Matoran concept, something I didn't learn about until much later." The Avian spoke, head tilted downwards with a slight hint of sadness. "She was my... I think the Matoran term is 'wife'... but even that word is unworthy to describe her."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Praggos:Praggos leaned back, holding his hand out for the letter so that he could read it himself, something that Utu obliged him in. He read over it multiple times, and nodded."Echelon, Echelon...The name sounds familiar. I believe he was a Toa of Magnetism, last seen in my home Wahi. Rumoured to be a follower of Makuta, and I think that the rumours were all too true."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Annnd back to third person for Valria.IC: (Valria)Valria had been lost in nothingness for awhile there. The month or so with her friends, these past few days. It was too much for the fragile Toa of Gravity. She was playing back everything that had happened, how far she had gotten and the worst part was, that she felt less and less about these situations. Torturing and kill Telric now didn't sicken her anymore. She was becoming desensitized, detached from reality. She buried her face into her hands, not sure about what to do. Until she heard a voice. Agni, the only one who was left. In the end the only other person to see this through till the end. She got up from her seat and was about to speak until a random fire had appeared and was put out by the receptionist."Hi Agni." Valria managed to choke out. It was a lot harder to speak now. She turned to his friends that he had brought along. "H-H-Hello, my name is Valria...I was just waiting for them to finish preparing my friend, Mef. They are going to do a traditional Ga-Koro funeral, I-I heard they are very beautiful."Just then the matoran receptionist came around from the desk and spoke to the group."Mef is being taken to the shoreline just east of the Koro. From there we will push the boat out to sea. Which of you would prefer to fire the arrow?" She asked, though Valria looked to be in no shape for such a task. Val's chest heaved as the reality of the situation hit her like a Mana's claw, it was clear that she on the verge of crying again. So the receptionist looked to Agni. Sometimes loved ones preferred to handle this part, some could not handle it. They were too broken up about it. She would lead them to their friend's funeral and then the ceremony could start.OOC: It's a viking/norse funeral. In other words Mef's being put on a rowboat and then a flaming arrow is fired at the ship.IC: (Hari)"I guess you're right then Krayn. I'm glad I got reassigned to Naona." She chuckled, readjusting her fuschia bathing suit as she sat on the towel with Krayn. Unaware that Naona would be charging towards her any minute.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Vrana"We are... we were scavengers. We eat creatures which have died... and Matoran die all the same as anything else. But they don't see the eating of the dead as we do, they see it as horrific and yet do the same to Rahi. After an attack by other Rahi, we feasted upon the corpse of one of the dead Matoran left behind."His head tilted sideways slightly, a slight hint of pain drifting over his face. "We were spotted by someone, possibly a friend of the corpse in life... and were attacked to scare us away. There was a Toa of fire, he was called to fight us, by the now-terrified Matoran. He burnt her, he used his powers to cause her such pain...""We fled, we escaped with our lives into the caverns along the coast. It was there... it was there... I returned to the village, seeking the Toa of fire, but he was not there. Now I see that it was not only the fault of the Toa, but the Matoran who had such fear. It was they who used the Toa as a weapon against us..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: CadiasCadias did his best to hide his disgust at the thought of eating a dead body- the only reason he didn't react strongly was because he knew and trusted Vrana. Still, it was unsettling to know that the person next to him had eaten somebody."Is she....?" Cadias let the question trail off.Mentally, the gears were clicking. So this is why he's so opposed to Toa and the idea of protecting Matoran...

IC: Krayn Krayn sighed, as he stared at the water. "The past couple weeks have been chaos." He laughed. "Chaos. One life-threatening event, one tense emotional drama after another.""Peace and calm is a nice change of pace."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Praggos:"Last I heard he moved on to Le-Koro," Praggos said, leaning back again. "If you're on a quest for revenge, Utu, you'll certainly be traveling alot." He shrugged, however, and pulled out the small note that Dorian had written him earlier, before he put it quickly back.

profiles i guess

IC: (Hari)"Well things can never really be calm, all these are just respites it seems." Hari chuckled and shifted around, her hand accidentally landing on Krayn's. For a second she pulled back before placing it back on his, she was glad they finally found some peace, glad that Krayn had finally found some peace. He had such a rough life, much rougher than the one she had, missing parents wasn't that bad compared to nearly losing all hope, to feeling betrayed by friends. In the back of her mind she could sense that they were going to long without intervention from Naona. It was starting to make her wonder is she should have been wearing the swimsuit she was wearing, more for Krayn's sake than hers.

IC: Utu - Ga-Koro"Not vengeance or retribution," Utu leaned forward, "Revenge is something done out of self-righteousness over something done to you by another, masked by your anger. Yuru did what he did because Tank fooled him into thinking control was a goal that could be reached and sustained; a fatal mistake of course. The denouement of which has not been brought about it seems. I plan to be the one to change that."He smiled, "And Skyra doesn't deserve the gift he's been given. Simply, Skyra is about claiming and holding my rightful place as the Bearer of Fear."Sitting back up again, Utu crossed his arms, "And I'm not alone in my hunt. I'm meeting Dorian tomorrow morning."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:"Funny, so am I," Praggos said, showing Utu the note. "Obviously I wasn't as drunk as I seemed, though I will say I was drunk enough, at first, not to notice that it was Dorian." He shrugged."Well then, it looks like you may just have two people to help you now."

profiles i guess

IC: Krayn"Sometimes, all anyone needs is a break." Krayn smiled again. He also was pretty sure Naona would be showing up soon, but he was pretty sure he could deal with it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: VranaThe Avian said nothing, merely taking back the locket and concealing it in his armor. He turned away from the village, and started traveling deeper into the forest. "Let's get moving, we're wasting time and there is still something else that you need to be shown." With that, he vanished out of the Toa of Plasma's sight.OOC: Vrana to Le-Koro.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: CadiasCadias didn't mind a bit of relative solitude while he mulled over the day's events, following Vrana by sound. Vrana was right- Toa were easily manipulated by the Matoran, if they acted in the traditional way. Vrana was a victim of that, even if the Matoran perspective was somewhat justified. Perhaps traditional methods would prove ineffective... the Mata, after all, had failed. Besides, he wasn't comfortable with taking on the role of a Toa, as described by the Ta-Toa.... perhaps there was another way, a more indirect way to help the Matoran....He grimaced slightly as the same thought that had occurred to him earlier resurfaced. Pushing his thoughts aside, he did his best to focus simply on following Vrana into the thickening jungle.EDIT: OOC: Cadias to Le-Wahi. XD

Edited by Cadias

IC - Decaia - Docks: "That seems a bit backwards..." Decaia said, shrugging. "Well, no matter. Excuse me a moment." He took a left, walking toward a small shack-like structure at the end of one of the piers. Opening its door, he disappeared inside."Kiali," Nokth could hear him say as he shut the door behind him. "It's been too long..."OOC: I'll continue this later, Kal--and I'll be back to full-time posting hopefully tomorrow or Friday.
IC - Decaia - Docks: The Ga-Matoran turned around as Decaia entered, gasping in surprise--and fear--as he realized who he was looking at. Kiali backed up slowly, bumping into a desk as Decaia approached him, a soft, yet emotionless smile on the Toa's face."No cause for alarm," Decaia said lazily, taking a seat and grabbing a schedule from the Matoran's desk. "I just want to collect a favor...""You're not here to--?" Kiali started to say, cautiously moving closer."Kill you? No," Decaia said. "You have a boat coming in soon. I need a ride. You're going to let me on at a reduced price." He looked up, his dull eyes meeting with the Matoran's. "Simple.""That's it?""That's it." Kiali thought this over for a moment, nodding in agreement. Decaia stood up again. "Good. Enjoy your day..." With a short, lazy bow, the Toa exited the shack...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC-Nokth:Nokth looked over to Decaia for a moment, and then back over towards the docks, giving Decaia a gesture to the ferry that had just come in."I take it that ferry right there might solve our problems," he growled.OOC: The very same one that Kynaera came in on. : P

profiles i guess

IC: Krayn"Karzahni. They found us." Krayn said, looking over toward Naona. He didn't bother getting up to run, she had a Kakama. She'd catch up. "Oh good. She did bring Tillian. That makes things easier."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Hari)"Well I have been away from her a long time and she is my commanding officer and....oh no." Hari frozen in fear. "The dress I wearing was okay even though it got torn up. Now I'm basically in a small fuchsia bikini, small enough that well, if she sees me like this, she's going to be so angry. You need to get out of her, like clear across the other side of the island. I'm not sure what Naona would be capable of if she sees me like this!"

IC: Kaithas saw a Toa of iron standing a bit off in the distance. Seeing his bit in the investigation was over, he walked over to Malik. "Hey. You look awful downcast."
IC: MalikAs soon as I heard the other being speak to me, my entire demeanor changed. In a flash I went from the little brother mourning the death of his older brother, to the trickster ready to start lightening up people's days. My cloak obscured me as I ended up behind Kaithas, "Apologies my friend, it's seems that all these gloomy Guses running around everywhere are getting me down as well. Gloomy Guses, is it possible to have a plural form of someone's name?" I mused, showing my nature for musing about mundane and stupid things.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Eventually I found myself on a winding course out of the village. Needed some air, I guess; needed to get away from the congestion of Ga-Koro, from the throngs of beings, coming, going, coming... Karzahni. Yeah, getting away from the madness was definitely a good idea.As I walked down the beach, a pair of beings came into view, too far away to make out any details. Silently I slipped into a cluster of palms a short way up the beach and continued on my way towards them, coming to a halt once in hearing range of their conversation."...to have a plural form of someone's name?" one of them inquired.OOC: That'd be Malik and Kathias.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:"Oh my gosh, it's absolutely beautiful!" Labelle yelled. She grabbed a bit of the golden dress and felt the material. "It's gorgeous! Do you think I could try it on?" she asked Emotia excitedly.
IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emoita grinned. "Sure! I'd like to see what it looks like on you. And who knows, if you ever decided to get married I'll let you borrow it." Emotia teased.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: For the Record, Dorian body switched a while ago, thus Malik doesn't really bare a resemblance to him anymore.IC: MalikUsing the strength of my Pakari, I leaped over Kathas and landed behind him, more flair was involved this time, I even went so far as to perform a flip in mid air. "Nah, Gusi just sounds weird. Guses is better, and really do I look that generic. Please I'm insulted." I said with a mock look of pain on my face.Then I noticed something out of the corner of my eye, a small flash of metal in the middle of a few palms. It was a person, I was a Toa of Iron after all, I knew metal."Well lookie there we seem to have a visitor." I told the other Toa, gesturing to the Toa of fire watching.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg