Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Yes, Snelly. Dreamception :PFrom what I've gathered, I assume the beach is a kind of afterlife/vision thingy. But you appear to be busy, so I'll vanish then :)IC: Reaver (Dreaming)'Emotia!' Reaver called out, but she couldn't hear her. She yelled louder, as her vision slowly faded. And then she saw nothing. Her eyes flickered open, and she sat up. 'Ok, I'm back, for real this time.'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Krayn"It's a requirement that you have the capability, but only some use it the course of their job." Krayn jerked his thumb at Skyra. "The commander there uses it a lot. I just patrol the streets, and make arrests."Krayn looked at Reaver. "Good to see ya back, Reaver." He didn't seem the least resentful that she tied to kill everyone.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Emotia - Dreaming -"Get...rid of her emotions? Is that even possible?" She asked."Well...not completely no, they can be greatly suppressed however." The Toa of Air chimed in. IC: Skyra - Playing flute -Skyra stopped playing his flute to look at Reaver. "Oh good, your awake! Glad you're in control of yourself now..." And with that being said he went back to his flute playing.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Jaron:"Good to know," Jaron said, appearing next to Reaver. He smiled at her. "Yes, I was in that dream too. And yes, I left because I got bored in there." He stretched, needlessly, just because it was a habit of his. Stretch whenever you wake up-or seem to.He then looked down at Reaver again. "Don't listen to that Yuru fellow," he warned. "Harden your heart to him. He tries telling you things, say something insulting back in his face. I doubt he'll attack you, he wants you as his pet too much to try that." He frowned, looking over at Yuru."And above all, if he does attack you, kill him. If he makes your mark take over again, promise me you'll tell the mark to kill him first. Make him suffer." He grinned, wolfishly."After all, that thing can probably work for us in that case, can't it?" He then laughed. "Probably, though, disregarding him completely will cause him some sort of mental agony. You'll be fine, in that case." He laughed again, before *leaning* against a tree to watch what was happening.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Emotia - Dreaming -"I don't really know what to think...I mean, I feel sorry for her, I pity her even, but it really doesn't excuse her for what she did, you can't blame everything on life's circumstances, even someone in her situation could avoid do what's wrong, people in worse situations have risen above their circumstances and still have done what's right." "I like this one. She's really opinionated."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Reaver'I'll make sure of it,' she whispered to Jaron. She was lying. Yuru had a truth about his words, that she could be more than she is now, that she could live her life guilt-free. She grinned maliciously, stood up, and walked over to Yuru.'I'm in.'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: KizackKizack nodded to Le-Toa, "Indeed," before turning back to Emotia, "Emotia, I never said that what she did was right, but neither is killing, regardless of the circumstance, for like you said people can rise above. So if you can forgive your friends for killing, you must find it in your heart to forgive your enemies as well."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Alright, this dream-thingy has been a fun experiment, but it's starting to get old now, I'm gonna have her wake up in a couple posts. :)IC: Emotia - Dreaming -"I think I understand what you mean...it doesn't sound easy though." Suddenly the world around her began to flicker. "W-what was that?" "You're beginning to wake up." The Toa of Air turned to Kizack. "Anything else you need to tell her? Cause if not I'm gonna give her my message."

IC - Yuru - Clearing"Excellent. I see potential in you. You can be more powerful than you ever thought you could. Your Mark is a gift. They only want to supress the power it gives you. I can show you how to control it, wield it, and use it to enhance the powers you already have." he explained in a calm, collected voice. It was as though he was telling a friend a joke.His face suddenly grew solemn, as though he was sad."But you must meet me and Utu tonight. The others will try to stop you from becoming what you can be. We don't need to destroy them, though. We can meet in the night to train."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

ooC: Agreed, but we should do this again some other time, it was a lot of fun RP'ing as Kizack.IC: Kizack"Emotia, all I want is for you to spread this understanding, yes it won't be easy, but it is the first step to a true peace. Not fighting." He tapped his Iden, "Remember I'll always be here if you need me, oh and if you ever see him, tell my son I love him, oh how I miss him dearly. Now go child spread the understanding, spread the peace. And remember that you can call on me if you need me." Music flooded the dream once more.ooC: Yup, if you feel in the mood, I can have Emotia talk to Kizack in her mind.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Forgive me if Kizack's words make me want to hurl. XD Even if they have...a little merit.IC: Emotia - Dreaming -Emotia watched as Kizack faded away into the music. She turned to the Toa of Air. "Okay, what's the message?" "The message is meant for Skyra...my son. Just tell him...tell him...not to break off his friendship with Tillian...no matter what happens...""But...why would Skyra even consider..." "Listen, I wish I could tell you, but I can't, it's against the rules for us to reveal too much about the future, we spirits aren't allowed to alter peoples destinies, people have to choose their destinies themselves..." Toa of Air saw Emotia flickered in and out of the dream, "Remember to tell Skyra! Farewell!"The scene around Emotia slowly faded away......and then all was dark.Emotia opened her eyes, she looked up to see Tillian's face above her, he was holding her gently. "T-Tillian?" She said weakly.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: MorikHe shook Tank's hand."Morik, Confidence. Atleast that what it seems like."IC: GravityOut of the corner of my eye I saw something. It caught my attention, and I swam around to get a better look. And it did not look good.Hound was in the grip of a gigantic temple squid. That wasn't good. At all.I raced over to the Rahi, and did the thing that sharks do. I sank my teeth into its tentacles. The squid loosened its grip on Hound, just enough for me to send him shooting up towards the surface with a gravitic field. I then slammed the Rahi onto the seabed, stunning it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank smiled and shook back, releasing Morik's large hand, "To be honest I'm a little confused as to what is happening so I'll do my best to explain it to you."Tank motion to the group, "We've started to assemble and plan to find out more about ourselves. We've had some... Developments. Recently, and we plan to move to Ga-Koro in the morning."IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu's expression stayed neutral. He asked Reaver, "So you've realized then?

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"Looks like someone's embracing their des-tin-yyyy," Dorian chimed in, in a sing-songy voice. "Count me in on these training sessions. Sounds like it could give me a nice little power boost as well."IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"Emotia?"Tillian turned to the Toa of Water and smiled warmly."Hey, kid," he said, embracing her tightly. "I was worried about ya."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: lets get this re-started. :PIC: DehkazDekal's question was answered when a Toa of Magnetism came walking along the shoreline towards the ship. A few minutes later Dehkaz climbed up onto the deck. He was carrying a large pack that looked over full."I got some stuff," he said, opening it up to show Dekal the ammo and supplies.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I'm up for a little side-quest, if there's anything interesting going on nearby. Actually, isn't something going down at the beach atm?IC: Vacir announced to the others that he was going for a walk, leaving out that his main objective was to discover his mask power. He headed toward the beach to reflect and focus. It felt like ages since he had trained with his power, and upon reflection, it occurred to him that it very well could have been ages; who knows how long he had been lost at sea, carried unconscious by the currents of the unending ocean?

Edited by Akaku94

IC: Vacir stood on the beach, training with his elemental control over plasma. Hopefully, he reasoned, recalling his training practices and techniques would spur his memory as to the ability of his Kanohi. He began with conjuring simple spheres of plasma, manipulating them in various patterns and quantities. Having spent centuries honing his power, Vacir knew that his level of control exceeded that of an ordinary Toa, and to maintain such discipline would require frequent practice, whether alone, in groups, or through battle. He launched bolts of plasma, large and small. He forced powerful waves in circular patterns around him. He used his staff to hurl glowing orbs through the night towards the ocean. He ran through a short set of staff combat maneuvers, and replaced the staff on his back as he turned to face a group of rocks nearby. Focusing, Vacir formed a sphere of molten plasma around the rocks, and in an instant, caused it to implode, utterly obliterating the rocks as it shrunk out of existence. Satisfied with his control, he turned his thoughts to the Kanohi he wore, and what power it may contain.OOC: If you want to sent Tehlin my way, I'm sure I could find something to do... that shady deal on the beach would be interesting to interact with, don't you think? :)

OOC: Lol, I already have three characters interacting with it.....IC: Tehlin"I'll be right back," he told the others, "Savina, try and stay with Grecko and Ravage."The Toa of Plantlife walked out of the bar, perhaps he would find Vacir. Out of the corner of his eye he saw flashes of light, and once he got a good look he realised it was the Toa of Plasma training. He walked over to the Toa and asked, "Mind if I join in?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: RavageRavage sighed, as he looked first at Soundblaster, and then at Pearl. "I can't take you to her right now. I have to stay and watch Savina, but I can take you later. Or I can try and explain where they are."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Vacir"By all means, feel free." Vacir said to the Toa of Plantlife. "I was just concluding my training with my elemental control to focus on my Kanohi. Unfortunately, I remain unable to recall it's ability. I am aware that masks of identical power often share a similar design. Does the shape of my mask seem at all familiar to you?"OOC: It won't help. His Matatu is shaped like a Yellow Kiril... I still need to post that MOC of him, as soon as I get rid of those red axles and blue pins :P

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-Koro Hound shot to the surface, took in a few deep breaths, and once again dived down, not caring for his own safety, only that of Gravity and Hajia.Hajia, even though she was a Ga-Toa, did not have a unlimited reserve of air. When Gravity slammed into the temple squid, it jolted all the air out of Hajia's mouth, and she had only just managed to close it. Furiously trying to get Gravity's attention, she began to panic.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityI slammed the squid to the seabed again, then I noticed Hajia panicing on my back. I realised that slamming into the Rahi had knocked the air out of her mouth. I cursed myself and shot to the surface. Deactivating my Mahiki, I kept her above the water."Oh Karz I'm sorry. You Ok?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dekal"I'm going to assume you got this stuff legally." Dekal said, raising an eyebrow as he examined the supplies. It looks like Dehkaz had gotten the basic necessities although the ammo for the ship wasn't so crucial since they didn't have an entire crew to run around and fire the disk launchers. "You did good, Dehkaz, very good indeed. Lets get this ship moving shall we?"

Edited by TX Wade