Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Tajeh): Tajeh vomited twice more. After the second time, his head cleared and his vision sharped. He glanced up, to see Gravity next to a table, Haija on the table, Ghost over her, working and Ravage off to the side. "What the kraz happened...?" he said weakly.

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

OOC: Actually, Hound isn't there as of now. He's still walking home, taking his sweet time. He has no idea that Hajia's been shot.IC: Kirian, Tirus, Hajia, Ga-KoroKirian ignored the Matoran, focusing entirely on the wound, working on what he could. "GRAVITY!" He shouted, not looking up. "MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T PASS OUT!" He finished.Tirus levitated the heated metal to Kirian. Kirian created a ring of ice around it's end, and held it from there. Turning to Hajia, he carefully laid the metal in Hajia's wound, slowly cauterizing it. Hajia cried out, though her voice was barely above a whisper. She held Gravity's hand as tightly as she could.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia turned her head so that she could look at Gravity. Tears were freely running down her face, and her large eyes had the very essence of suffering in their depths. She looked at Gravity with those eyes, accepting and believing everything he said. OOC: Now, if I chose to kill off Hajia, Gravity can be traumitized.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC:

And with one final smile, Hajia passed on, her spirit now with Mata-Nui.

...Yeah, that sounds like a good ending. I'll put into motion next post. :PIC: Hajia & Kirian, Ga-KoroHajia managed to smile a tiny grin, though it quickly turned into a frown as the pain increased.Kirian continued his precise work, carefully burning away damaged tissue. Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Tajeh): Tajeh realized what was happening. "I'm not...any help here, I'll go see if I can find herbs..." he stammered as he left the hut. He ran out into the forest, trying to find plants in the moonlight. He would never tell anyone, but blood made him weak in the legs. He couldn't stand it. From bush to bush, he searched for the right herbs, it was difficult.

WIP

IC: Zauk

IC: Naru (Ga-Koro)A female Toa of Plasma entered the floating village for the third time that day. The last two times she had been jogging nervously, in a hurry to find the missing Turaga. This time, she walked slowly, without energy. Naru was feeling terribly down, and for once she actually felt the weight of all the knives she carried. They felt heavy, like a burden on her shoulders. The burden of being a warrior, a Toa. A burden she had failed to uphold. But what use was there in fighting when there was nothing to fight? The Makuta had taken Nokama away with his Rahi, and now no one could find her; not even Naru with her Mask of Kindred.She approached Zauk and stood beside him, not saying a word at first. He glanced down, and noticed a blackened fish hanging limply from her hand."I got frustrated," Naru explained before he had time to ask. She lifted it up to her face and studied it intently, but disinterested. "I needed something to kill."She let go of the fish's tail and watched it drop into the water below with a soft splash. A bit of ash flaked off and floated on top of the rings in the water, while the fish itself sunk into the depths."I shouldn't have killed it," Naru muttered, slightly ashamed, "but I got so angry. So, so angry... when we couldn't find Nokama."She crouched down and trailed a circle in the water with her finger, still staring at where the fish had vanished. The rings where almost gone now, before the Toa made new ones herself."I waded out, caught it and stabbed it," she whispered. "Then I watched it squirm, imagining it to be Makuta himself. And when it was almost done, I incinerated it, right there in the water. The steam made me cough and fall over, which made me even more angry. I stomped ashore and tried to kick a rock. It hurt."She glanced at the shore over her shoulder, and when Zauk looked himself, he could clearly see a glowing orange stain and a small column of steam and smoke trailing from it. The result of rock meeting the fury of a Toa of Plasma. Naru went back to looking into the water."What now, then?" she asked. "What do we do? I was told the other Turaga are gone as well. Some Toa we are, huh? I can scarcely believe it though. I was thinking of going to Ta-Koro, to check on Vakama, to make sure it's true."The Toa of Plasma lifted her faze to Zauk's face, looking up at him with an almost unreadable expression."Will you come as well?"

IC-Raxa:Raxa raced over to Hound's hut, hoping for some sleep. Watching the fights hadn't been enough for him-he wanted to participate. And for that, he decided it would be time to train a bit. So, he figured he'd sleep at his new friend's place...most likely on the floor. He was used to hard ground, anyways.He wasn't prepared for what he saw, however. Hajia, an arrow wound in her back, with Gravity and Kirian working to keep her alive. His hand twitched, moving slightly towards his crossbow, as he turned over to Kirian-Gravity was preoccupied keeping Hajia conscious."Who did this?" He asked the Toa of Ice coldly.OOC: Oh look, an almost-pun.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Naru (Ga-Koro)

IC: ZaukThe Toa of Lightning met Naru's gaze with his own expressionless one. There was no humor, no mischievous glint, nothing that was remotely similar to his normal bright cheerful expression. "Yes," he answered, and went back to looking out over the sea.He was thinking the exact same thing. What sort of Toa were they? Not even able to defend a Turaga.OOC: Grr... Would be a lot longer, but I got to go. :( Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC, Zijak: Zijak wandered about the coastline of Ga-Wahi. He still hadn't found the Infernavika, though it couldn't have gone far- he would simply search the coastline until he found it...

IC: "Excuse me, could you use some help?" Knidia had spotted the lonely-looking figure of Zijak wandering around the Wahi as she patrolled Ga-Koro. He looked like he'd lost something, she felt she should help

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC, Zijak: Zijak turned around and looked at the Toa. Actually, he wasn't sure if the being who was speaking to him even was a Toa. She had a Tarakava tail instead of legs. It was a very strange sight, putting it mildly. "Aye- I'm searching for a pirate ship called the Infernavika. Perhaps you've seen it recently?"

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: That put Knidia on her guard. Was this Skakdi a pirate looking to join his crew, or a bounty hunter looking for a prize? Hmm, more likely bounty hunter, surely no pirate would just out-and-out tell someone he was a pirate so close to Ga-Koro? "No, I'd remember seeing that ship." True enough. The Infernavika and her crew were a menace and a scourge. "I suppose you've looked in all the usual hiding places," she added, seeing if she could ease a few hidey-holes from the Skakdi

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC, Zijak: "I heard that it had come here, so I thought if I could catch it, maybe I could get on board... I have a bone t'pick with the crew," said Zijak. "And you're right- since it was damaged, it probably won't go very far until it's repaired."OOC: TD, Zijak's coming for the ship. :evilgrin:

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: Gunner - InfernavikaGunner sighed, "I have to agree with Arzanyos and Grochi here. Raknar, snap out of it! You're the Captain here, you're in charge, and you've been letting the ball drop, and Grochi's been picking it up! So get your act together man, before I'll have to do it for you."He spun on his heel, striding into the crew's quarters, slamming open the door to his old room, before tossing his coat and hat onto the bed. He gnashed his teeth, while he sat down on a chair, seething.IC: Rynekk - DocksRynekk nodded, before glancing up, spotting a massive ferry standing before them."Well, what do you know? Speak of Makuta," he chuckled.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: A damaged Infernavika...And the crew would no doubt be shaken and injured if the damage had come by storm or battle. This was an opportunity."Why don't I help you look?" she suggested, "Two pairs of eyes are better than one, especially when one pair is wearing a Kakama." She tapped one of the cheek-grills on her mask

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC, Zijak: Zijak flashed her a sideways smile. Of course, it was a false smile- he would probably take his place among the crew after he found the ship. "Thanks," he said. The two walked the shoreline- well, Zijak walked. Kinika slithered. "If you see any place where the Infernavika might hide, like a river or a small bay or something, let me know."OOC: Kinika slithers because of her tail, right?

IC, Zijak: Zijak crossed his fingers. "I hope so," he said. He followed Kinika to a small fjord (OOC: that's where the ship is docked). He saw a ship anchored there. It was large, and was covered in armor. He squinted at the nameplate. "It appears that it is the Infernavika! But where did in Karz it get all the armor from?" He began walking to it. "Thank you for helping me find the ship, Miss..."

IC-Grochi:Grochi looked out farther away from the fjord...ah, well, it had to be found sooner or later, didn't it. He frowned, looking closer. Of the two beings there, one looked like he could fit in with the crew. The other was most assuredly a guard."Alright," he said cheerfully, "I guess it is time to move. Verak, if you please," Grochi said to the Toa of Plantlife, who pushed the ship off from where it was docked with a pole. Grochi then began steering the ship-annoyingly, due to the current, he would have to pass the two beings. And the ship wasn't wanting to move too much-the wood had yet to get accustomed to the armour on it.

profiles i guess

IC: Toa BrolinEastern gardensBrolin: Sheesh, 10 poles. (Lays down poles and dives)(Hahli walks in)Hahli: Why are poles in here unsupervised? Ill watch- (Stops when Brolin surfaces)Brolin: hiHahli: hello what are you doing here?Brolin: Getting equiptment. Matoro needs more flags. I was just getting seaweed.Hahli: Well I just saw the poles and was going to guard them until the owner returned.Brolin: . . . (Grabs poles & leaves)Hahli: Quiet as a Ko-matoran, thinks like a Onu-matoran, & obviousely swims like a Ga-matoran.

Edited by Ignoring krana

How do you get the masks

IC: Zauk

IC: Naru"Glad to hear that," Naru said, rising to her feet again. "I don't know too many people around here, and I don't want to go alone anymore given what's afoot. Come to think of it; do you know where Savina and the others went?"The Toa of Plasma did not get much information about that."Well, I guess she's fine. I'm just a bit concerned for that girl, given how she has acted so far... but never mind, I wouldn't drag her with us on this anyways, given the possible danger. Let's just go to Ta-Koro before we waste too much time."OOC: I know she got corrupted somehow, so no point in looking for her. :P

IC: (The Infernavika)Perkahn handed Lasinia the rest of the drink."Don't get too drunk. I get the feeling this ship and all aboard it will be in big trouble in 'few seconds."He took a good long glance at the waves. And with a good long line of obscenities, he cursed all Toa of Water to an eternity in the deepest of the seven hecks, and then half an eternity in all the other six.Seconds later, he was down in the lower deck. Seizing hold of some of the ship's notably extensive cargo of explosives, welding them together with his powers of Iron into one concoction one would best not light, he smiled. "Please. You're not the only one with elemental powers."He got out on deck a few moments later, carrying his new piece of treasure almost affectionately. "Anyone 'ere have a ballista on their hands?"

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

IC-Grochi:Grochi smiled-this Ga-Toa obviously knew little about the Infernavika. Or Perkahn, to tell the truth. He looked around, checking the various items they had on deck. No ballista, sadly, but they had enough materials they could make a sling-shot between the masts."Well," Grochi said, smiling wider, "That depends. Do you want a true ballista, or do you want to improvise something?"

profiles i guess