Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zacax"we docked here earlier todayc however I have been here before,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"What are you?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax "Sorry, kinda hard to see at night, little bit of night blindness,"

IC: Zacax"So what made you come to our ship? Wanna travel I guess? Because we already have three people who want to freeload,"

IC: Zacax"How so?" he asked curious, people seemed to be attracted to this ship.

IC: Zacax"Interesting...this is a beautiful place, I don't see why no new ships wouldn't dock here,"

IC: ReaverShe rounded a corner, and there stood Casa Juturna, along with Tillian, Emotia, Labelle and.... the Po-Koro Guard? Okay, what?Sucking in a deep breath, she began to walk towards her friends, waving at them. 'Everyone's favourite Scarred Toa,' she uttered sarcastically.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Bleh... went to sleep way too late last night, and now I'm not at all tired... Might as well post something. :PIC: SalamanderSalamander entered the village, his steps slow and cautious. As much as he disliked Praggos, the Toa of Ice had reminded him of an important fact; the Mark Bearers no longer needed him. Indeed, they would likely be better off if he was dead, a fact he suspected Yuru was all too aware of. Seeing as how Ga-Koro was swarming with mark Bearers, he decided it would be a good idea to try to avoid bumping into many of them as he looked for a place to take a nap.As he searched, Salamander noticed a lump in one of his pocket and reached inside to find a small journal. After a moment spent wondering where in the world it had come from, he remembered Angelus giving it to him before the fiasco at the bar. He absentmindedly flipped it open and began to read a random page, frowning, he turned to another, and then another. Every page was about the same thing.The Mark Bearers. Most, if not all of the dangerous ones. The journal contained detailed descriptions of the Mark Bearers, from the personalities to their abilities. What interested Salamander the most, however, was the inclusion of weaknesses, and strategies that could be used against them. Not all the strategies would work for him, as apparently the creator of the journal had been a Toa of Iron, but that did little to decrease Salamander's gratitude for the information. He turned to the first page, wondering if the author had left some form of identification behind and saw only a single word: Dorian. Dorian, whoever you are, you just made my day.Salamander began to read the journal with steadily-increasing interest, until eventually he was so absorbed in his readings that he nearly walked right into a Toa of Fire. Without looking up from the journal, Salamander muttered an almost inaudible apology before turning to walk away.OOC: That would be Angelus... :P

Lacertus

IC: TarnokTarnok swung his seax up and into the bottom of the sword which, combined with Tarnok's crouch, made the blade fly over his head. Taking advantage of the opening, Tarnok lunged bringing him too close for effective sword manuvers. He stabbed toward Tooroko's thigh with his throwing knife.
IC: As the Matoran ducked in close, Tooroko kicked out at him, though he wasn't quick enough to ecape the knife. It skidded along his shin armour, and then caught just below his knee, sinking through the metal and into his flesh. A small trickle of blood seeped out around the blade.Instead of recoiling or otherwise reacting to the cut as a normal person would, he pressed on as if nothing had happened. Putting his weight on the injured leg, he kicked at Tarnok like an athlete kicking a koli ball, swinging right through him to send the Matoran flying. Hopefully, the other fighter wouldn't expect such a strange action as ignoring an injury and possibly making it worse. Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Zacax"Have there been any strange monsters lately?" Zacax asked, thinking rahkshi might be nearby.

IC: TarnokTarnok took a step diagonally back, causing the kick to hit his ribs at less effective of an angle. He heard something crack, and winced. Moving swiftly, he sliced at Tooroko's uper leg muscle, hoping to sever it.He can ignore pain. Which means I have to disable. The action wouldn't be permanent, a competent healer could fix the muscle, but it would put that leg out of commission.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Hidu:Hidu walked on, his brothers behind him, Krishun and Ussalius within their ranks. He was walking off to the Koro, peacefully. Looking about, however, he noticed some odd formation of mist and steam, a being walking away.He and his group came up to the being, not noticing the Toa of Plasma that must obviously be near."What exactly has been going on here?" the Toa of Crystal asked the being he had seen.OOC: That's Sontarok.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Zacax"A Toa of water,"

IC: With Tarnok retreating before each of his attacks, Tooroko saw that they were moving steadily towards the starboard railing. Maybe he should toss the Matoran overboard if he got the chance. He didn't get the chance to pursue that line of thinking, however, because Tarnok was coming back at him, slicing at his leg. He met the blow with his own blade, slashing down and forward with his sword nearly vertical. The forece of impact jarred his arm, but once again, he noticed no disconfort.

ppg2.png

IC: SontarokSontarok looked at the Toa of Crystal that had approached him. IN answer to the question, he said "There was some insane Toa of Plasma over there. He kept telling me things that made no sense, and then shot a bolt of plasma into the water, hence the steam."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: RalinRalin paused, her eyes rolling up and to the side in thought. Then, she grinned. "It was reported stolen a few weeks ago."IC: TarnokTarnok grinned. In his first demonstration of his strength, he forced Tooroko's blade up and to the side, stabbing forward with his other knife.He had noticed the approaching railing, and formulated a plan to deal with it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Vibro"By Odhrán and his crew, right?" Virbo asked, the memories of the report coming back. "It was quite a valuable ship..." He grinned. "What do you say to a quick warm up retaking the ship, then finishing your paperwork?"OOC:Hey Krayzikk, Hubert wanted to know what rank Ralin was.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Oh great, another one returns... XDIC: VranaBlackened wings ruffled as he walked towards the village, a small scowl on his face. It was the work of his companion that the smile was faded from his face, though he hadn't felt the need to smile for quite a while anyways. He hated this village, he didn't want to be back here, but he had to prove a point to the other being."The Matoran are all the same, miserable creatures that care only for themselves. When you have something they want, they cheer and support you, but when you need them, there is nothing to find in them except rejection, as they merely turn away. They sicken me, worthless creatures, they are just like the Rahi they look down upon, only worse in their violence and hatred. When something is different, it is only accepted for as long as it is useful, then it is shunned, rejected..."His black mask seemed darker than usual, and the pale white eyes were cold, angry. The heroic avian defender of the village was long ago broken, turned away from those he once defended. Now there was rage, hatred, revenge. His life had fallen apart before him, and it had warped him into a darker being.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I'm baaaaack!!! Bwahahaha- erm, ahem.IC: CadiasIt was a beautiful day, by the stretch of beach. The sun shone down upon as the waves broke gently against the shore, the soothing sound filling the air. Cadias, of course, wasn't paying any attention to it all, as he was doing his best to prove Vrana wrong. Absentmindedly, he ran a hand over a portion of his back where some relatively fresh scars marred the skin. He and Vrana had settled their differences some time ago, and he was doing his best to forget the incident that had lead to those scars. It wasn't easy, though."Vrana, these are dark times." The Toa shrugged. "Who can blame people for wanting to look out for themselves? And while it's wrong to refuse to help somebody who has helped you, they are just Matoran! Last I heard, more powerful beings such as you and I are supposed to protect them." His expression reflected a dark thought that crossed his mind, before he dismissed it. "With power comes responsibility, I suppose."

IC: Vrana"As if they even care, anyone who stops trying to help them is useless to their lives, and with be rejected and expelled from their villages. They only keep track of what they want, and how they can get it. If you defeat something that stands in their way, all they give is hollow cheers in return, and leave you to rot if you can't defend them any longer. Everything they do is self-centered to the extremes of the word. When have you ever seen a Matoran help someone without wanting something in return?"The Avian remarked as his wings flexed slightly on his back. They were nearing the village, soon enough Cadias would see. He would see what was wrong, what heartlessness spread throughout the villages."The only ones who do that are the Toa, and you see what happens to them. Only when they have done enough work for the Matoran do they get even the slightest respect. But for those of us who aren't Toa? We're just tools to get what they want, we'll never get any respect."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Lerongu ran into Ga-Koro. He got on top of a building and yelled "The hive has been destroyed. The turaga are safe in Pala-Koro!" as loud as he could.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Kaimaen:Kaimaen had decided the large Toa wasn't good for what he wanted, and so he ran along near the village, looking for somebody who could do what he needed, though quite a few beings would leave, repulsed by his presence. And so he continued.Soon enough, he saw two beings, one large and bird-like, the other seemingly close to being a Toa/Skakdi, though Kaimaen wasn't sure.He stopped in front of the beings, hissing incoherently."Who are you?" He growled, his electrostaff held in one of his hands.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now