Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Ketan)Ketan watched from the shore as the ship finally began to sink, and the two crew members jumped into a lifeboat only to be pursued by Anthyn and Wrath. The Toa of air had no doubts the two would finish them off; he only hoped they would bring them back alive, for appearances' sake.Now, while he had a moment...The Toa of air activated his Kualsi and disappeared, reappearing on the deck of the sinking ship. Now that the pirates were gone, Dico, Kynaera and Baruk had abandoned their assault on the vessel, and it was no longer being violently torn apart. Instead, it was slowly, almost gently drifting down into the depths of Naho Bay.Ketan cast his eyes about for the object he sought -had it been knocked overboard? Was it lost? No! There, in the corner of the deck, lay the prize: Jianzha's pistol, the one he had knocked out of her hands at the beginning of the battle. The Toa of air scooped up the weapon, took another look around the ship, then disappeared, warping back to the shore.The Toa of air kept the weapon out of sight; he placed it in his belt, hidden beneath his cloak as he walked up to his team in time to see Decaia pass out and fall into Ta's arms. The three pirates were immobilized and under the care of the Marines, and the crowd of Matoran on the docks beheld the Toa Arete with a mixture of awe and gratitude. Their new docks had been saved; justice had been carried out, and the criminals were under arrest. These Toa were truly their protectors, surely sent by Mata Nui himself.Ketan walked up to one of the Marines, who turned and saluted respectfully. This was new: the Toa Arete were not part of Ga-Koro's guard force, but their recent exploits had earned them the respect of every villager, including that of the Marines. They had taken another step towards gaining the entirety of the village's trust."Do you need any help here?" Greed asked."No, Toa Ketan. We have the situation under control." the Marine replied. She smiled. "Thank you for your help. It's only thanks to you and your team that these pirates were apprehended."The Toa of air bowed. "We do only what Mata Nui would have us do."Ketan turned back to his team. "Well done, Toa Arete," he said with a smile, subtly reminding them to continue appearances. "You are all worthy heroes in my eyes. Get to the hospital if you have injuries needing attention (here he gestured to Nokth, who was carrying Decaia), and get some rest otherwise. It's been a long day."He paused, then gestured to the Toa of Fire. "Ta, come with me."OOC: Constructman, if you could provide me with a more detailed description of your pistol, that would be appreciated. All it says on your profile is "Firework Revolver".Speaking to TNG now as well: I promised you guys character development, and character development you'll get. Just you wait.

IC: Liara"You are Tillian." The Le-Toa said soothingly, hugging him tightly, and patting him on the back. "And no matter what happens, that will never, ever change. You will always be my best friend. Vamp or not, you're still Tillian."IC: JikalJikal smiled, and lifted Kitsune up into a bridal carry, still hugging her tightly. "Tell you what. Let's go find somewhere to sit down and talk, and I'll tell you what happened while I was away. Sound good?"He was more cheerful than Kitsune had ever seen him. And the reason was simple; for once, he could be around her without fearing that something would happen to her because of him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"But I'm still a freak," he whimpered. "I still have stores of blood kept cool so I can snack in case I get peckish without tearing open someone's jugular, and I still wake up every morning and have to triple check my fangs to make sure I didn't go insane and eat a villager or two every single night. If i lost control like that every time I was feeling off, you'd be hurt and then I would just, just, just..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: LiaraTillian was cut off when Liara kissed him. A moment later, she pulled back, and looked him in the eye. "I'm still here, Til. I'm still here, and as long as you need me, I won't be going anywhere. Even if you tried to get rid of me. You aren't a freak. You have a condition, and I will help you any way I can."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Wrath strode to the Le-Toa in silence. He stood at the ready, great body poised to follow Greed. His gaze was directed to the toa with as much obedience as he could muster.What does he want? What's his game...

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian looked dumbstruck for about a second and a half as Liara pulled away and talked, still rubbing one hand over his knuckles as the Toa of Gravity tried to regain his sense"That...was a great kiss."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"No, I think I got it. I have a condition, you're my best friend, you're sticking around until I'm fully and completely helped in every which way imaginable. Got it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"So...you'll leave me alone, with an alternate personality raging inside my head, just after saying that you wouldn't leave me alone with an alternate personality raging inside my head?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia had been helping Dalia settle into a guest room when she heard a commotion upstairs, "I'll be right back." She said to Dalia. She began making her way out of the room, past the living room. (With Reaver still on the couch?) And up the stairs. As she approached Liara's room she overheard what they were saying."Good, you did hear it." Liara gave him another hug. "I guess I'll leave you alone, now." "So...you'll leave me alone, with an alternate personality raging inside my head, just after saying that you wouldn't leave me alone with an alternate personality raging inside my head?""Alternate personality? Say whut...." Emotia said as she entered the room, blinking several times as she waited for an explanation.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Embok [Ga-Koro Docks]Without a sound, the surprisingly stealthy Toa of Plasma slipped into the crowd. Despite his height, Emmbok had a gift for moving around unoticed. It felt as if there had been a massive burden on his shoulder, a burden that was just taken off with the arrival of these beings.It would definately make his life a lot more easier, not having to defend the Koro by himself. Feeling more happy then he had in a long time, the elementalist waited for the right time to talk to these beings.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Inn)Tawara returned to the inn with a stomach full of Mahi meat and the Rahi's remains stuffed into a sack hanging over her shoulder. She made her way through the commons and hallway and to the door to Raion and Briani's room.OOC: So who's in what room? I left that blank to go back and edit based on whether you think:- The girls are in one room, Raion in another (in this case, assume Tawara enters her and Kitsune and Briani's room).- Raion and Briani are in one room, Tawara and Kitsune in other rooms (the same or different) (in this case, assume Tawara knocks on R & B's door).- Everyone is in one room (assume Tawara enters it).Edited.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC-Nokth:Nokth nodded to Ketan, before he turned and began to head off in the direction of the nearest hospital-he'd familiarized himself with Ga-Koro before, so he knew where it was. As well, he knew that the Matoran healers were skilled-much more skilled than he would be were he to attempt to aid the Toa he carried. And so, he walked.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ic: While Ketan and Wrath went off and the servant carries Decaia away, Anthyn remained there, water still dripping off of her in rivulets and she alone supervised the taking away of the two pirates. She was asked by one of the Ga-koro guards as to why they were injured so, to which she merely shrugged and said, "They fought back. Injuries happen in fights." That was a sufficient explanation to the guard, who then directed his attention to ensuring the criminals didn't die en route to their cells where they would be treated for their injuries.Anthyn followed them, acting as support in case a miracle occured; she knew a thing or two about miracles and how the unlikely can quickly turn into reality, no matter how small the chances are of its success. Thankfully, mainly for the pirates, nothing happened and the two men were cafely wheeled on carts to the detention center. Anthyn stopped short of entering, satisfied.Another "job well done," as one might say. Another day being an "angel." The facade she kept up was almost easier than the ones the other Daedra exhibited. She already had a record of defeating Dorian, one of the most feared Mark Bearers, which people respected her for in addition to being a legendary being by simply existing; how simple it was to extend that to being a miraculous heroic godsend to the people. All she had to do was meet their expectations, and by nearly single-handedly disabling and capturing the two pirates she only served to add cement to that reputation. Truly, Anthyn was both loved and powerful, and in the hands of a dark Valkyr such as herself, that was an exceedingly frightening combination indeed...

IC: Sorapak dazedly came to at the sound of a peanut cracking. "MY peanut--" He looked around, to see that woman's face again, and Bahokosar with his head drooping. Drool and blood flowed from his mouth profusely. "...oh."That karz-bound my mom! Poxy curs, the lot of them!!! Horrible thoughts raced through Bahokosar's mind, which seemed to become less words and more images as the time went by. The pain had impeded his ability to think. Thingy..eh...couldstillwork...Sorapowerum...rum...wha"Apparently I will forever remember this as the day I almost escaped prison..."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Eyru, the pistol looks like a nerf n strike revolver except all grey and silver. Now if every single one of those darts was a grenade, then you'd have itIC: SirisSiris ran into a back alley panting hard. Leaning against the wall, he desperately tried to calm himself down. After regaining his composure, he walked back out onto the main streetOOC Open for interactionIC: JianzhaShe kept on singing, unaware of what was going on

IC: Embok [Ga-Koro, near docks]The Toa of Plasma watched, from a distance, the strange, winged being. Of course he'd heard the tales, they all had, but then again, Embok had seen a Mahiki cast some impressive illusions. To say the least, Embok was intrigued by this being. Most of the Matoran seemed to think she was, in fact, an "angel"; but for now, the elementalist had his doubts.

Edited by Frost Dragon

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Before a sentence could be passed, a loud, fake cough came from a pirate. "So-o-o. Right. Aren't you people bound to some Code? Karz, I don't even try to kill you people. I much prefer incapacitation followed by humiliation. Now who would trust this Toa here if she just started killing people left and right? I think my first mate here has the right to a medic before sentence. You know, fix his neck so he can survive. No need to return him to prime condition if you really don't trust us. But honestly, you can always trust us to be untrustworthy, so I suggest you don't be like us and help this guy out. I don't think execution was part of the justice system here."OOC: Ironic. I don't believe the Toa Code is really worth the impediments it brings to Toa and the years of time to rise again it brings to villains, and yet I'm having a char use it in his defense. Then again, he is a hypocrite/liar/pirate. And I didn't give permission to kill him, just like Parugi didn't give permission to kill Decaia.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I'm starting to think that Ga-Koronans have stupidity for breakfast. The way Eyru is portraying them appears as if they're the most gullible people in the world. But that's just my opinion; maybe people are that gullible.IC: Siris "Well then," Siris suddenly said. "If that's your logic, then I'm not a toa so that doesn't apply to me; that means that you'd have no problem with me being your executioner instead of them." Putting a finger to his ring, he fidgeted with it. While keeping a close eye on the pirates, he turned his attention to Anthyn. What was that creature? It certainly wasn't a toa, but he hadn't seen anything like it during his travels. From memories he had of the time before he had come here, he could remember fighting toa, vortixx, skakdi, giant mutants of colossal size, infernal beasts, but nothing quite like this.What was that thing? His attempts to recollect the past brought the voice back. "So," the voice said. "Playing biologist are we?" "Go away," "You know you can never drive me away; I am you." "That phrase is getting old. Do you want me to count the times you've said that?" "No, I simply want you to realize that your attempts to turn over a new leaf were pathetic. Accept me as a part of you" "Huh, what are you talking about?" "Oh, that's right, I forgot. Those are MY memories, not yours you little imposter." "GO. AWAY." "Fine..."

IC: Jikal"So." The Toa of Lightning said cheerfully, adjusting his arms so he didn't drop Kitsune. "Where am I headed? An inn, a cafe? Even if you don't want to hear about what happened while I was gone, I want to celebrate not having a Mark anymore."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: It's high time I stopped neglecting Kynaera.IC: KynaeraMorningGa-Koro"You'd do anything for justice, wouldn't you?" queried Kynaera in a tone so casual it radiated sarcasm.She stood casually a couple feet behind Lust, arms crossed over her chest and eyes fixated upon the back of Lust's neck. Though she said nothing, and though her usual blank, aloof expression belied her thoughts, she had been impressed (and perhaps the tiniest bit disturbed) by Lust's ruthless skill in battle.

IC: Kitsune, Ga-KoroKitsune nodded. "Yes, very." She said, hugging him tighter and leaning closer. "Thank you for coming back. I was so afraid something happened to you. Thank you for coming back." She whispered, a single tear escaping her eyes and running down her cheek. IC: Raion & Briani, Ga-KoroThe first thing Tawara noticed as she turned the corner was that Raion was outside his and Briani's room, angrily knocking on the door and cursing at the silent Ta-Toa inside.Noticing her, he glared in her general direction. "What?" He asked gruffly, momentarily stopping his one-sided yelling match with the unyielding door.OOC: Option B it is.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Jikal"Of course I came back. They'd have had to kill me to keep me from coming back, and even that might not have worked." The Lightning Toa hugged her tightly as he started walking, careful to make sure there wasn't even a chance he would drop her. His heart lifted, climbing out of the depths of despair it had been wallowing in.He brushed the tear off of her face with a finger. "Don't cry. I'm here, and I won't leave again." He smiled, and for the first time since Kitsune had met him, it was a full smile. No worry lingered on the edge of his face, no strain as he fought to keep Iris in check.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Inn)"Lunch," announced the Matoran. She tossed the sack of Mahi meat at Raion's feet. "Briani kicked you out?"

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Raion & Briani, Ta-Koro"Eh. You could say that, but I like to think that I, for my own enjoyment, annoyed her to her apparently closer-than-last-time line in the sand." Raion said, picking up the bag and quickly checking what it contained. "I don't think we're going to get in there for a bit," He continued, motioning with his thumb to the locked door. "So we might want to use your room's fireplace to cook this."IC: Kitsune, Ga-KoroKitsune smiled, a tear-stained grin of genuine joy, her eyes twinkling beautifully as she did so. "I'll never leave you, too." She said. "As long as you don't run off again." She joked, her eyes flashing with good humor as she spoke.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Inn)"That sounds like she kicked you out. And it's already cooked. I ate in the forest." Tawara rapped her fingers against Briani's door. "Briani? Do you want any food?"

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Jikal"I won't. I promise." Jikal let out a laugh. "It's great to be able to be around you, and not worry that Iris might get out. I can be with you, and just focus on that. It's beyond liberating."He paused a moment. "Wait a minute. What am I doing walking? I've got my mask again!"IC: Liara"Alright, I won't leave if you don-" She stopped short as Emotia ducked in, and asked her question. She facepalmed. "I'm too hungover to explain this again."Though she didn't show any outward sign, she had noticed the disturbance in the air, heralding Reaver's arrival.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Liara and I were practicing reasons I could list for taking a leave of absence from the Po-Koro Guard and stay here for a while," Tillian replied with an effortless shrug and not a glance at Liara. "As you can tell, she's not thinking her clearest, which is how the alternate personality thing popped up. Got any ideas, Emotia?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -"Well, were technically haven't had our honeymoon yet, that could be one." Emotia suggested. "If that doesn't work, say you must stay home to take care of your 'sick' wife." Emotia said with a grin, completely obviously to Tillian's lie. She did however sense that someone was watching them, most likely Reaver.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Why the heck do I keep miswriting all my characters Koros? IC: Raion & Briani, Ga-Koro "No thank you, Tawara. Don't give any to Raion, he's already eaten quite enough." Briani said, obviously peturbed, from behind the thick wooden door.Raion growled in his throat, glaring at Tawara, substituting her for Briani, his true source of anger.IC: Kitsune, Ga-Koro"I'm sure it'll take a while to get use to, but I'm sure we can live without your mark and Iris." Kitsune teased, her eyes continuing to twinkle in shine, gateways to her bubbly and cheery attitude.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Jikal"Indeed we can." Jikal commented. "Now, hang on tight."The Lightning Toa pushed off from the ground, simultaneously activating his mask. In an instant, the two were high above the village. Jikal adjusted his grip in Kitsune, holding her almost parallel to him, and he was almost parallel to the ground. He kept an eye out for a cafe, but he also didn't take his eyes away from Kitsune. "So. Ever flown before?"

fK5oqYf.jpg