Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: The Skakdi grinned again. If Moylan could see a little of the killers in gerself, she was ready to be introduced to the real Hatann."I was hoping you would agree with me. You see, I have one of these tablets as well." He removed it from his pack, showing her the three letters. "NEX. The deadliest killers on Mata Nui, all united under one banner. This island will never be the same, Moylan, once we are through. What we have discoverd was done by my collegues. Now, let me make you an offer. Join us, and we can help you against your nemesis. Choose to oppose us, and you will end up just like him, with a tablet on your chest."

ppg2.png

IC: MoylanThere wasn't really much choice. She could either join, or end up dead. But, she would get revenge on Odhran. But, she wasn't exactly a killer in any way, except to that moronic pirate. But right now, she was thinking about not ending up dead with a tablet left on her to show she had been killed by whatever a NEX was."I'm In, as long as I'm the one who gets to kill Odhran.."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Very good at convincing someone to join NEX. Hatann may get an extra reward from Nex for doing that, or a reduction in his reward, for not killing Moylan. I guess you'll find out. :evilbiggrin:IC: MoylanShe followed behind the Skakdi carefully, trying to avoid getting killed, while plotting the death of Odhran. She was staying rather quiet now, likely from getting threatened with death at the scene of a murder.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Nex didn't tell Hatann to kill Moylan. He said to go for whomever he liked. Currently, that is Odhran, and I can see no harm in reducing competition in the stealing and killing market. At least not to NEX.IC: When they finally came to the koro, Hatann headed straight for the local pub. It was in places like there that one could ask some discrete questions about the talk of the town. As he moved through the streets, Matoran came and went here and there, going about their business. He payed them no heed; they were not his concern right now. When at last he found the building he was looking for, he ducked his head to avoid the doorframe and ordered two drinks.

ppg2.png

OOC: Oh yeah, forgot that. XD. Yeah, Nex will be quite pleased with his actions.IC: MoylanShe Followed through the streets of the Koro, walking after the Skakdi in the direction of wherever he was heading. She wasn't sure until she saw the sign for the tavern. He was heading to the best place to beat information out of an individual, and get into an interesting fight at the same time.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Each jump was graceful as Draeverian moved, almost gliding, from protrusion to protrusion, his darkened world never once interfering with the speed of his gait; never once slipping into the murky marsh surrounding the toa of sound. Each jump was a test of recall -- Draeverian had seen the ground before him in his massive release of sound waves earlier, but the exact terrain was illusive and impossible to capture with sound alone. Everything he did was based on instinct and the constant usage of his Calix. Can’t we go any faster? I’d really like to get this stupid “tournament” over with and go back to ko-koro where it’s cool and there’s not so much going on. HEY, are you listening?“Shut it Rivet, or I’ll collar you again.” Draeverian said out-loud, trying not to break his focus. Pressing on, he soon left the marsh behind and traversed upwards into the trees where he knew for sure what the next landing point would be. With a crunch of bark and the caw of an angry bird, Draeverian landed on a limb, coming to a stop with one hand pressed against the massive plant’s trunk for balance. “I… Need… A breather,” he gasped through his mask, the face beneath covered in sweat from his sudden exertion of power and mental fortitude. Just get it OVER WITH already. “Okay… That’s it, Rivet.” With a deliberate act of defiance, Draeverian slid Rivet back into her collar, against the complaints of an otherwise normal piece of metal. She fell deaf upon her resting against his hip. With a sigh, he chuckled something about wishing he’d never delved so deep and then stood up from his kneeling position on the limb and continued his trek amidst the constant buzz of tiny, hungry insects. It took a good few hours -- though time meant nothing to the toa of eternal night, except that he grew fatigued from labor and tired from lack of real rest -- before Draeverian finally found his goal: a small patch of firm ground deep in the jungle in the middle of a ring of massive trees. Ropes hung from the boughs, attached to which were long boards to serve as benches for the events taking place on the floor far below. Ramps wound their way up the trees to Draeverian’s location, and a few smaller beings, probably matoran, scampered by him with a greeting of tree-speak as they passed. “Huh, will you hear that? I finally made it.” Slowly, Draeverian worked his way down the creaking, a horrible squeeling sound which caused him to clench his jaw, stairs to the jungle floor. On solid ground once more, each footstep Draeverian took became an form of sight, his position to all things on the ground around him were plain and bare before his inner eyes, their ripples and heartbeats a visible imagining as he strode towards a central platform sunk into the ground in the shape of a large circle perhaps twenty feet in diameter.“My name is DJ, and I have come to best the BRUTAL BARD in a trial of arms” -- He produced a wooden token the size of a matoran’s fist and held it aloft -- “Here is the token I was given to show for my entrance. Having come from cold Ko-koro to this jungle ring, I plan to leave with fame and honor,.”And perhaps a wench or two at my side, He thought to himself but quickly followed with; yeah, and remember what happened to you the last time you got your wish?

For one thing, all members are highly trained mercs and have quite a lot of experience using their powers. Keinju's tinkered with his armor and mechanical parts to the point that he is nothing more than a conduit for vibrations as opposed to being damaged by the very ones he uses for the Lightning Blade, a technique typically not used by Sonicists due to the skill level required and difficulty pulling off without tearing one's own body apart; Aryll is ludicrously precise and skilled at using Electricity (he temporarily stunned a group of small birds for exactly one minute with one bolt-if that's not skill with your element, I'unno what is); etc. For another, the army does have more in numbers.

OOC: So what you are saying is1) that you wrote your characters (your choice of words) to be ludicrously skilled and2) that you do have an NPC army following you, redshirts or not.I must say that any of the characters present at this point can be said to be skilled with their powers, the only difference is that you bothered to include it in your char profiles. I mean, we all have elemental powers. It's not like a simple coat of ice on your feet won't be enough to eliminate any fancy-pancy vibrating blade techniques before they even connect, right?IC (Madrihk)Madrihk watched Keinju leave, thankful that he didn't stay for long. The ILS members had barely spoken a word with him, meaning that they would still be loyal to himself first and foremost. Now that his conversation was over, Madrihk became aware of even more arrivals... and this time, they were discussing Voriki. Or was it D? Madrihk could swear he had heard both names be used. Curious, he absent-mindedly thanked Onyx for his work and and then strolled over to them.OOC: Yes, I'm acknowledging your presence now, toatc.. :P Edited by Katuko

IC: Onyx / AlfonOnyx returned to Alfon and they continued talking about their adventures and what occured during each other's abscence. Of course, Alfon was full of stories but in the middle of him telling a 'glorious' tale, both brothers felt a pang of dread in the back of their minds. Something had happened. Why they felt it, they didn't know and they didn't bother discussing it with each other. They simply continued talking.

OOC: Can both of you try to be a lot less confrontational? You both are brilliant, I can tell, and unless your infallible logics find a meeting place, it isn't going to be pretty.IC - Kuyre - Staying behindAs Keinju left off, Kuyre didn't budge. His arm was damaged, and he was curious about this 'Islsnd Liberation Squad.' How they fought, how they utilized what wits they had."If you wouldn't mind, I'm going to stay here." he tossed the words in Madrihk's direction.Did he sense something from Keinju? Was it the charging attitude? The lack of approval in what he did? Something made Kuyre sure his control was slipping away.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: My only issue with the current situation is still that there's a whole bunch of "persistent" NPCs around. We can't really use NPCs unless they are simple merchants or part of an already-established group, such as the Gukko force or the Ta-Koro guard, and even then they are to be used for the best of the village they hail from. I don't want to have 40 NPC soldiers loyal mostly to TFL wandering around.IC (Madrihk):"No, of course, suit yourself." Madrihk answered. "We could always need another helping hand."

IC: Proditor (OOC: He's a ghosty-type thing now, no point interacting. Unless you have a mask that let's you see Iden-wearers, that is. :P)Proditor walked into Le-Wahi. Well, I say walked, it was more of a glide-y thing. He soon found Tamaru's hut, and where he should have been buried. However, the glass with what appeared to have been his name on it was smashed, and the grave was empty. No... he thought. It can't be...He decided to hover around for a while more. He heard a kind of whispering in the back of his head; It appeared to be a side-effect of his insanity. However, he did what it seemed to be telling him to do, and soon saw the Toa of Magnetism he had been fighting, and...His body.OOC: Proditor would like his body back now, thankyou very much. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Zaveno- we are shrouded in a dust cloud, hence why Solia was upset at getting lost, and why no one else has noticed they were fighting. But I suppose it would have cleared a bit by now so yeah :PIC (Solia, lost): "You can question her later Zaveno, we should get back to the others. Wait... You want Madrihk dead, right? Because he framed you? I think the group he's leading have good intentions. Please just... Don't paint everyone with the same brush, if you know what I mean."

OOC: This is for Yghari...sorry about the wait!IC(Love, Mardi): The two led Despair up into the village. Ugh...talk about overdoing it much...The last Despair just caused it, not WAS it.Of course, due to Love's natural cheeriness, it was Mardi who thought these words. They entered the village, hoping to find other members of the Emotional Spectrum.

IC:Miraul turned to Madrik, and spoke firmly to show he ment business." The one over there, called D, is a murderer who killed at least two in Onu-Koro. We are here to re-capture him and bring him to Onu-Koro for trial. I have little to no personal idea of what you are doing here, and don't care to much so long as it's not illegal, though from what i heard from Ferrin over there-you plan to somehow 'liberate' this section of the island. I'm mildly curious as to why he's dead. D again?"

Edited by toatc

IC (Echelon)Echelon continued to walk along the jungle path, his staff clacking on stones underfoot. His Undead (Proditor's body included) trudging behind him."So, Vidar," he said. "Where do you suggest we go next? We have eliminated one, but five remain, and they will be guarded now. The Le-Koronans will have sent word to the other villages, and the Turaga are unlikely to ignore this."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Retconning Lezuu out of the storyline and moving the rest of the non-PC remnants to go with Keinju.IC: No one knows where Keinju Sarusuma and his forty-eight went after that. Some say his forces were lost by a trick from Makuta and wander the woods to this day. Others believe he made it to the Place of Shadow but fell before Makuta's might there. Yet others guess they were mired in a patch of swamp and, finding themselves unable to progress further, colonized the place.Ultimately the answer would not be found for the present moment. Le-Wahi and Ta-Wahi were just too big for any search parties to have luck in their dangerous expeditions.The Last Sarusuma was not seen for some time. While those on the island of Mata Nui were publicly loath to count him dead, they secretly did not believe him likely to come back.The proud army had marched through the Le-Wahi jungle and into the murky shroud of history.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: So Lake Pala is back to being a simple lake, except with some rocks strewn about, then. I must commend you on they way you wrote them off, at least; very poetical. :)IC (Madrihk)"I do not really concern myself with the pasts of my crew," Madrihk spoke plainly. "Voriki or D, it doesn't really matter to me, because this Toa here has been very helpful to us so far. He even saved my life from one of Ferrin's thugs in Xa-Koro. If it will satisfy your curiosity, we came to Le-Wahi in one of Ferrin's ships after his men tried to murder us. He chased us because of the chaos that ensued, but obviously overestimated his own strength."The Toa of Ice swung his reforged sword once for effect, then sheathed it."I must ask... these two people Voriki or D or whatever supposedly killed... what was the reason behind it? You see, there is a difference between a killer and a murderer. We all kill. Rahi, rogue Toa... it doesn't matter. We are killers, but we kill for a somewhat noble purpose. A murderer, however, kills for all the wrong reasons."He paused for a second to think."Still... I believe even a murderer can be reformed. If this really is the D you are looking for, then keep in mind that he is now working for me, and I am indeed trying to liberate the island - piece by piece - from Makuta's evil grip. Sometimes you need evil to kill evil. Who am I to judge? And for that matter... who are you?"

Edited by Katuko

IC: Miraul said "I am Miraul. Currently, traveling protector of various villages investigating a small group of criminals. We stumbled across D, here, whom I assure you I would recognize considering I had him encased in crystal less than an hour ago in Le-Koro, and saw him fleeing from the scene of the second crime, in the process. He killed, as far as I am aware, completely without reason. I agree that he can turn from his dark path, but that does not mean he should not pay from his crime. And evil is not needed to free the island from evil-we are obviously of different morals. I do not beleive in killing someone for any reason whatsoever. It makes us into our enemies."At that moment, Bijackal lead his portion of the team into view.

IC: AlfonDespite what Alfon had heard, he was not keen on letting these people take Voriki away from him. Sure he wasn't the most friendly guy but him and Alfon were partners and Alfon took somewhat of a liking to him. He almost considered him a friend. Alfon rose and stood beside Madrihk with a defiant look. "Voriki or D, whatever it is, stays."

IC Yghari - Le-Koro - Catching a robber: "Come back here you!" Yghari shouted, dashing after another Toa who had made off with a few weapons that he took from a Matoran smith. Yghari used his Calix to leap onto and off of huts, while the robber weaved in between them; Yghari steadily caught up to the robber as the weapons thief shoved through crowds, and eventually was only a few yards from him. "You can't get away, stop now!" he yelled at the Toa, who was still running as fast as he possibly could, trying to get away from Yghari. But since he focused on speed more than the ground, he ended up tripping over a conveniently placed vine. The thief fell down and smacked into the platform, dropping the weapons but falling off of it himself. And as the thief fell, Yghari wasted no time in grabbing the nearest vine, and leaping off the platform himself, diving to catch the thief before he hit the ground far below. Due to Yghari weighing more than the Toa, he caught up to him quickly, and grabbed onto him, pulling the vine around the thief and wrapping it around his arm a few times. The vine carried the two all the way down to the ground, and eventually stopped abruptly as there was no more vine to let them down. The vine snapped, but they only had to fall a mere ten feet to the ground. Yghari helped the thief up, "If I catch you stealing again, I'll have good reason to turn you into the Le-Koro guard," he said, and the thief took off without another word, he just wanted to get away from Yghari. The toa of electricity climbed back up another vine into the village of Le-Koro, trying to ignore all the comments he was getting about his little feat; he just wanted some food. -Yghari

IC - Kuyre - ForestThe Toa felt a pit in his gut. Even as his best friend walked off, he knew he would never see then again."It's...over. Everything I've worked for, for years." he gasped.His head flipped to look at Madrihk."Would you consider me for a position in your Liberation Squad?" he asked.Even as he said it, he connected the dots."Check that- I must leave. I don't know why, or where, but I have to go."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ic: There were toa and matoran alike in the bleachers and benches and branches around the fighting arena, all cheering. Their shapes and colors danced as they waved banners and their arms back and forth, making the rainbows of their kind quiver like a shivering Ta-Matoran on top of Mt. Ihu. Skakdi were there, too, their own calls easily detectable among the rest of the yells, whooping and hollering like cockatoos in a chocolate factory. The sound of the arriving visitors could not be heard over the collective cheers. It was a big crowd."This is the arena," Jasper said. "The arrangements have been made. You'll be called upon when it's your turn, so for now, sit where you'd like. And good luck," the mysterious man said before disappearing."Lllladies and gentlemennnnn..." the announcer's voice rang out over the noise of the attendees. "It brings me greeeat pleasure to welcome you to this, the fighting circle! You have come from corners of our island, and some from outside, to witness the fights which shall commence today! Representatives from all the koro and beyond are here to do battle with each other, but most importantly...!"The crowd went even wilder at the tease. Testament to Senegal's fame, members of the audience began shouting his name. "Se-ne-gal! Se-ne-gal!" they shouted. The announcer gestured for them to let him finish, but to no avail. They wanted to see their champion now. He decided to just speak."Ladies and gentlemen, you call him the Brutal Bard. With armor forged from the bones of a thousand Rahkshi and muscles toned from daytrips fighting manas, rusted and pitted from his hundreds of battles and countless swims around our own island, he has stared down death itself! and wrote a poem the same day. With the resolve of ten thousand mountains, he stands against you and makes you wish you had no soullllll... Here he is, the man himself: SENEGALLLLLLL!"The announcer stepped aside and produced the Toa of Iron from thin air, the thickly armored and muscled fighter pouncing the stage like a caged Kane-Ra. The crowd cracked their yells decibels louder, their expectations satisfied -- for now. They saw their champion. Now it was time fro the bloodshed. Brokers stepped up and into the lines of the audience, collecting wagers and bets from them, and even from the center of the ring, Senegal could hear the chime of widgets gushing forth, the ringing cacophony assaulting his ears more than the yelling of the crowd. He looked around, trying to see he challengers he was expecting, straining his eyes to see those who looked most rugged and stern. He saw a few and nodded at them. A few nodded back, but most of he rest just stared at him like predators looking for weaknesses.

IC (Madrihk)Madrihk rubbed the chin of his mask, as he tended to do when thinking about a difficult issue."Kethrye, I thought I said having you around would be enough of a restraining order on him, if it ever became a problem. As far as I can tell, Vo-- I mean D, has done nothing as far as I can see. Until he does, I will not be inclined to buy any stories without proof. Heck, I haven't told you this, but some time ago the same happened to me in Ko-Koro: Some guy who looked very much like me framed me for his murders, which ended in us both getting thrown out of the village due to the confusion. I will not let that happen here. Bring me definite proof, and you can have him. Until then, I agree with Alfon: D stays."At this point Kuyre wanted to join the team... except not. Madrihk watched him leave, thinking that maybe this was Miraul's fault for being so darn loud about murderers in the group."Tell you what," he said, directed at Miraul, "you want to keep the so-called murderer in check, and we need more people to help us around here. How about you stay for a while and work on the settlement with us?"

IC: KirgonBut the Le-Matoran didn't look to the sky. He was looking at Kinika's gold cart. He wanted it, but none of his traveling allies really seemed to want to move.If that was the case, he was just going to steal the cart and ride off into the sunset.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Skyra, Wraith, Mimira from Onu-WahiIC: Skyra, Wraith, MimiraAs the group traveled toward Proditor's grave, the best place to start looking, Skyra took his flute and played the song that called for his gukko, Destiny. Since Skyra had left her at the Ta-Koro stables however, it would take a bit longer for her to reach them. "Hey Wraith, why don't you scout ahead, you'd be the only one here who can see other Iden users at the moment right?" Wraith nodded, and flew off toward the graveyard, the most likely place he'd find him.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Pirok & Proditor"Wraith, just so you know, Proditor is buried nearby Tamaru's hut. Close to the lake." Pirok couldn't help but worry Wraith would end up going to the wrong place.Proditor listened to the conversation between Echelon and Vidar. So... They plan to kill more of the Chronicler's Company? Once I get a body, or find someone I can talk to, I'll have to tell them about this...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: WraithWraith heard what Pirok said and adjusted course. When he got there, all he found was an empty grave. He sensed Proditor nearby. It seems that spirits can detect other spirits.That's useful.Wraith flew over to Proditor. "Found you." Wraith looked at Echelon and Vidar. "Finally...we found them, I think that Echelon has my body somewhere as well."

IC: Proditor"I'm a little more worried about myself, to be honest. Look at the state I'm in! Rusty, and covered in dirt... And dead!" Proditor left a pause for effect. "How undignified."OOC: It's good to have Proditor back to himself. :PBTW, don't expect Proditor to be understanding. He's always been like this.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Wraith is a Toa of Ice, and he could care less if Proditor understands or not. :PIC: Wraith"Ya well, they can't see you, but they can see me, I'm gonna ask them something."Wraith floated down from where Proditor was floating and floated in front of Echelon and Vidar."You." He pointed at Echelon. "What did you do with my body!"

IC: Proditor"Oh, and pass on a message from me! Tell Echelon 'The black Toa of Air from Tamaru's hut would like his body back now, thankyou very much.'" Proditor seemed unusually excited.OOC: I have a Toa of Ice too. However, he isn't seperated from his body. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Torv and Ramanox from Onu-Wahi and Ga-Wahi respectively.IC: TorvTorv finally caught up with the others. "Hey guys, thank you for forgetting me, I feel so very appreciated, especially after all the hard work I went through to get this." Torv jingled the pouch of widgets.IC: RamanoxRamanox stepped into the lush green jungles of Le-Wahi, Everything seems to keep leading me here. Perhaps this is where I shall find my destiny. Redeem myself, learn what it is to die for. Wait is that Merror? Ramanox looked closer, it seemed that indeed he had found Merror, with him was a Skyra, Mirama, and some other Toa of fire, who seemed to be saying something. Ramanox sneaked over to them, he didn't want to jeopardize any mission they may be on. Once he got close he spoke to Merror, "Toa Merror, its good to see you again. It seems destiny has faithed us to meet again."IC TorvTorv saw the new arrival, in the back of his mind Torv felt he recognized him from somewhere, then he realized this was the Matoran he was supposed to be spying on. Then to go along with the ruse that he was on Merror's side, Torv pointed his sword at Ramanox. "Who are you?"IC: RamanoxRamanox looked at the sword pointed at him, Karz "Whoa there take it easy mate, I'm on your side. A fact which Merror can attest too."OOC: I just realized I think this is the first time two of my characters have interacted with one another.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: By the way, Echelon and Vidar are in the middle of the jungle, not near Le-Koro :PIC (Merror)Merror watched Wraith disappear off into the jungle."Echelon won't have hung around," he said. "I expect he and Vidar are long gone."He then heard a familiar voice, and turned to see Ramanox."Ramanox!" he replied, smiling. "We are making quite a habit of this, aren't we?"He placed a hand on Torv's sword, gently but powerfully forcing the point downwards."There's no need for that," he said.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png