Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Aryll/Near Hive)The Makuta servant wouldn't make it quite far. Aryll, finding Shade to be a rather pesky distraction, rushed on towards him. Before the sonic Toa could react, Aryll shot a fist of lightning towards him.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Sorry, I missed the post where you teleported away, and also misread Kyju's action as yours. My bad. Still, I don't see how ice can be "batted away". The sheer cold of it would at least mess you up.IC: MadrihkMadrihk threw up a quick sheet of ice in front of him to eliminate the sound waves battering him. He didn't speak a word, both to not give the enemy Toa any more sound than was already there, and because he saw no reason to speak. It would only strain his lungs and tire him out quicker.I don't need to refill, Madrihk thought. This loud combatant was trying to fend off several of them at once, while not being anything more than a seemingly average Toa himself. And right now, he was dividing his power between at least two targets. The Toa of Ice activated his Kakama once more, dashing away from the stream of sound. A split second later he turned towards Shade and sped towards him, preparing to do a dashing cut.OOC: Might be a good time to mention that while it's not teleporting, a regular Kakama is specifically listed as "far faster than the eye can follow". :D

OOC: Shade is absorbing energy as fast as he can, then spitting it out at the combatants. Also, you did slow me, but think of it as the classic "fire vs. ice." I'm creating a sound barrier that you can't reach through. If you want to get technical, it's made out of the frequency that is shaking Kethrye to peices right now. But, yeah, I'm going to get hit sooner or later...IC: Shade suddenly screamed as he felt a piece of him tear. Looking down, he saw that the ice toa had used his kakama to fly towards him, taking out a chunk as he flew by. "Blast," Shade muttered to himself, testing to see if he could still fight. He could, but now his concentration over Kethrye was broken. "You've made me angry, and now you're going to pay" he said, blasting violent bursts of sound everywhere, hoping to catch the dissappearing and reappearing toa running around him. He then rolled, narrowly escaping the blast of lightning forking over his head. "You may strike first," he said to the toa, "but lightning always is followed by thunder. He threw several daggers at the toa, following them up with sonic vibrations that would shake his body apart.OOC: Corny line, I know. -Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: I was just having a hard time seeing how one can both absorb energy and expel it at once, especially both as a beam and as a protective field. Can sonics even do that, given that vibrating incoming energy wouldn't really do much?There's also the slight issue of multiple attacks in the same sentence. For example: when you draw and throw a dagger, that is one of your sonics-blasting hands occupied with a different action for a second or two, and it's also the time it takes for a lightning bolt or Kakama-charge to be activated in response. So throwing several daggers either means you threw them all at once (a feat that is not impossible, mind you, but a bit inaccurate) or you threw them one after another, which leaves you open for counter-attack.Just mentioning that, since this is the reason why I usually only state one direct combat action per post of mine.IC: MadrihkThe thing about sound is that it is was hard to dodge an invisible force, especially when it fired continuously in several directions at once. This was the reason why Madrihk felt himself tripping in the middle of a Kakama-dash, being thrown off-balance by a sudden force affecting him. He stumbled, and the blurred world around him appeared solid once more as his speed decreased. Luckily for him, the enemy was currently occupied with Kethrye, so he took the opportunity to launch another wave of ice at his opponent. At the same time, he glanced around trying to find out where his previous target - the large reptilian being - had gone off to.

OOC: Well, it appears as if we've been limited to one post gravity! Don't kill me for this little bunny... (Nuju, spare us thou wrath!)IC: AuronThe Toa of Fire pulled Aelynn beneath a nearby tree, wary of incoming Rahi."Did you see... What Auron saw?Aelynn and Auron..." The Toa of Fire asked, it was taking a good bit of courage to even ask her that, and Auron wasn't even sure that they had seen the same memory, but he had a feeling they did. One of those gut feelings, like impending doom.

OOC: AURON Y U BUNNY AELYNN HUH? >:c...J/K, I don't mind. :PIC: AelynnThe Fe-Toa nodded, and wrapped her arms around Auron again. "Yes... I saw," she said, looking up at him. It was hard for her to desribe what she was feeling at the moment.Happy, yes; excited, yes; sad, yes; the list went on.IC: AckuneNot too far away the two of them, a cough that sounded suspiciously like "Get a room" could be heard. Ackune cleared his throat again, and continued on battling the Rama, jest of flame bursting forth from both hands.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Lantz could sense telekinetic powers once more being used, the Nui-Rama he rode upon being dragged down by the invisible force towards the ground, nearing dangerous speeds. Lantz sincerely hoped that the Toa would be able to put an end to Skaarn's reign of terror through Lantz' body, and that that end would come in a few moments. "Hurry up" he yelled at the Toa, "before he can try anything again!"Spoken like a true prophet.What?!? No!Skaarn, who was in control of much of the body (besides the head) he shared with Lantz, grabbed one of the limbs of the Nui Rama they rode upon and steadied himself. Skaarn was careful to continue charging the Rhotuka, depsite Lantz' mental assault to regain control of his faculties. Then, just as the Nui-Rama and the Hordika were about to crash into the ground Skaarn used their body's legs to jump from the insect, counting himself lucky that the Toa had used his telekinetic powers to target the beast instead of the Hordika. They landed harshly, and the pain from the wound in their shoulder grew. Luckily it was only Lantz who felt it, who felt sick to his stomach with the knowledge that Skaarn could ruin his body while Lantz watched helplessly. Despite their body's protestations and Lantz' pain, Skaarn forced his and Lantz' body to run and take cover behind trees, waiting for the Nui-Rama to regroup and for the other servant of Makuta to whittle down the invaders' numbers."I'm over here!" Lantz yelled at the Toa. He might not be able control where he went but he could give his and Skaarn's position away, and hope the Toa were powerful enough. Soon enough their body might collapse anyways from sheer exhaustion and loss of blood. Lantz sincerely hoped that the Hordika body had some sort of accelerated healing, even if only slightly. His body couldn't take much more.ooc: Kinda hope Nuju posts soon and helps us Makuta Minions out...

IC: While the Hordika limped off into the trees, Tohgno turned klumy toward the target and Readied his aim. More rama were moving toward the trees, intent on protecting the hordika, which was yelling "I'm over Here!" .Tohgno had a plan. He hurled his disk, followed by a madu cabolo. The disk cut down a rama in the the half-formed line of cannon fodder, while the cabolo glided safely past the new hole in the meat-shields' defence, going towards the ground near an unsuspecting hordika.... Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:Sisk nodded, and together with Lashev, he carried the launcher over to Skyscratcher, Verdi walking beside them, carrying their ammunition. The other Gukko-Force members present were doing the same, and a few more had arrived as well, together with Kara. The two Matoran sat the weapon down right next to Skyscratcher and Sisk climbed on his back, his Gukko holding still. Verdi set down the ammunition and helped Lashev lift the launcher up to Sisk, who, with a little help, pulled the weapon-system in the right place. He slid down on the opposite side of the bird and grabbed the broad straps, crawling underneath Skyscratcher's stomach and tying them together. Pulling them taught, he made sure they wouldn't hurt the bird, before he crawled back over to the toher side and stood up. "Load up the launcher, load the reserve-disks and mount-saddle up." Sisk told them, as he patted the Gukko on the beak. On its head, it wore the armor Sisk had made from the head of the Rahkshi he had helped fight in Ko-Koro. Sisk took up the reigns and climbed into the pilots saddle right above Skyscratcher's shoulders.As he waited for his friends to climb aboard as well, watching the other birds getting prepared. There were ten of them by now. Not bad number, considering the force that left in total. They would buff them nicely.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Vompran purchased 10 Amana volo spheres in Xa-koro. After this post, he will have only three left. I won't be able to post till after 7:30I.C. Vompran Just as Vompran was pulling an Amana Volo sphere out of his backpack, a knife hit him in the leg. He fell to the ground. He forced himself to use the volo sphere to heal his stomach wound. He used one more on his leg, and another on his shoulder wound. With all of his injuries healed, the plant toa was ready for action once more.I.C. Kranuka "Sounds dangerous. We'd be glad to help you out though." He responded to the Le-koronan.

IC Botan"Um, well, I don't think there will be any problem finding it," he said, pointing at the largest Kraawa any of them had ever seen lumbering towards them.

aouROFb.png

IC: Akinii - Rama Hive - SkyAkinii nodded and dispatched a Nui-Rama with his swords as Plagia sent their Gukko into a dive. Akinii's stomach churned as he realized something new about himself: he didn't like free falling... or heights. As they fell, Akinii froze several of the Rama surrounding Reordin and Kal into one huge block of ice, hopefully giving the two beings time to do... whatever they were trying to do: Akinii still wasn't really sure what was going on, unsurprisingly.

OOC: Deep in the marsh,there lies a stone. It is a large stone,and sometimes Matoran think they can hear energy humming inside of it. But it is not a stone. This is Raiden's canister. Last night this canister was throbbing with energy. Now, It opens.Parts spill out, assembling themselves quickly.IC: "Huh, where am I?" Raiden thought. "Who am I?" Raiden gets up and looks around. "A marsh?" After walking a few steps,Raiden kicks something. Something green. Raiden looks down and sees an almost familiar face. Put it on, said a small voice in the back of his mind. Raiden puts on the mask,feeling a surge of power rush through him. Then, some of his memories come back to him. ".........Raiden.............." says the small voice again. "Raiden?" "Is that my name?" He thought. As he thought about his name, he walks towards a small inn.

I.C. Kranuka charged at the Kraawa with his blade. He slashed at it and cut it hard. This only succeeded in making it angry. It slammed Kranuka backwards with his massive neck and he landed in a tree. "Ooooh. That hurt." fortunately, Kranuka was a Fe-matoran, making him a bit more durable against physical impact. "Botan, could you shrink this tree for me?"

elementalussal.png

IC Botan, Fehron, Dymiun"Umm... Let's try this..." Botan ripped the tree out of the ground and quickly replanted it ten feet away. "Now to deal with the angry Kraawa...""I have an idea," Fehron explained. "Bind it as tightly as you can."The two toa went to work, Fehron his metal wire and Botan using his mask to make spider silk. Together they tied up the beast. "Alright, now to hit it! Literally!" Fehron exclaimed. The three Toa went to work striking at the Kraawa. As the Kraawa grew bigger, the restraints dug into it's armor.

aouROFb.png

OOC: I'm afraid he has won indeed, Kal. I will be gone tomorrow and I want to get airborne tonight.IC: From across the landing-pad, Kara waved at Sisk, sitting on his own bird, together with the dozen others that had been assembled rather hastily. None the less, they all looked determined. "You ready!?" the sergeant called over to them. Sisk nodded and gave a thumbs-up, before looking back over his shoulder. "Verdi you'll fight-fire the launcher; Lashev, you keep our rear-skies buzzer-free." he assigned them their roles. There was a loud whistle from Kara and the pilots, including Sisk, squeezed their heels together, signaling the birds that it was time. The ground-crew hastily cleared the space around them and the reinforcment squadron took off, each of the birds using a might flap of their wings to gain height. Skyscratcher was among the first; Sisk could feel the bird's excitement. It had been many weeks since their last aerial battle. As soon as they had cleared the treetops around Le-Koro, they formed up in a large diamond-formation, with Kara at the tip and Sisk and his companions as the right wingmen. Kara on his Gukko took a look around, to make sure they were in formation, then he gave another whistle. "Hang on to your rear-feathers!" Sisk told Lashev and Verdi as he flipped down his pilot-goggles, and then the Gukkos accelerated as fast as they could, their pilots leaning over the slender necks. They were racing for Pala-Koro and the Rama-hive, to aid their friends and comrades.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Lashev:"Well, sorry Verdi, I was trying to protect you from this, but..." Lashev smiled, leaning backwards on the other Ve-Matoran's back, staying relaxed as long as he could. "You have now become my brand-new travel pillow. Unless, of course, you want to let me ride second on the way back."OOC: You broke the rule of dibs. And you did that while I was off playing my bass for a Jazz Band concert.Shame on you, Xemnas, shame on you.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: 'Tis quite alright.IC, Verdi: Verdi moved a bit. "There, now I'm not sitting on your cloak," he said. He checked the disk launchers again, so that he wouldn't mess anything up during the battle. "I am so ready for this."OOC: I'll be nice and let Lashev have second on the way back. Since I'm such a nice guy. :P

OOC: Of course you are, you little cheater. Doing that while I'm gone. Grr.IC-Lashev:"As am I," Lashev said, making sure everything on the aft-mounted launchers was in proper working order. Sisk had taught him a few things on the Toa-ride to Ta-Wahi.He also picked up his cloak, setting it beneath himself. That part of Skyscratcher's saddlewas a little uncomfortable, but the cloak made adequate padding."Now, here's the battle plan: Don't die. Got it, Verdi?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

:kaukau: IC: (Laryn, in the air)"Yeah, I learned that lesson myself," said Laryn. "There was this one island, and it was all Ice Matoran, and they didn't take too lightly to all my talking. My friend Buzzy adapted easier, though. Speaking of which, you should meet him. He's a really great guy."Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh

OOC: Pukena from Kumu IsletsIC (Pukena): "Where can I find him?" Pukena asked "Cos If he's not here, I probably won't. As far as I know, nobody has ever been able to leave this island. Once you're here, you're here for good". That was just fine by her - she didn't want to go back to her homeland, but she knew that for other foreign beings it was a real hit.

ppg2.png

IC: AuronThe Toa of Fire blushed, he wasn't sure what to say to Aelynn, and he had heard Ackune's comment."Uhm... We talk about this later?" The Toa asked, glancing about to see if there were any incoming Rama at the moment, "Battle still going on... Not safe to stop battle, we talk about this when we safe and Rama hive gone."He hoped Aelynn would agree with him, it wasn't a good idea to stay stationary much longer.

IC: Aelynn"Uh huh," the Fe-Toa replied, pulling away from the hug. Aelynn hefted her massive blade in both hands, and stood facing the swarm of Rama. "We'll talk about this later."She felt oddly complete. As if a piece of her that was missing had suddenly fallen into place.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Plagia - Rama Hive (Sky)Plagia slashed at a few more bugs on the way down, before pulling the reins on the Gukko up sharply, pulling the bird out of its dive-bomb, and levelling it out above the jungle floor.Once there, she raised her sword out on a horizontal angle out from her body, firing off bursts of lightning at any nearby Rama.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: The idea that I had about the sonic shield mostly applies to ice. Since sound is molecular vibration, shaking the ice with sonic blasts, or creating a vibrating sonic blast, it should melt your ice. This probably won’t work with other elements (like fire) but it will stop yours.IC: The ice launched by the toa finally took effect. Shade turned to find his arm rooted to his side, still holding a dagger. “Finally, a worthy opponent.” He said to himself. “We will meet again.” Then he was gone, teleported away by his power.OOC: Shade has left the game. He's going to Ga-Wahi. -Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Akinii - Rama Hive (Sky) As Akinii and Plagia leveled out, the Toa of Ice found that his ice abilities weren't as strong down by the ground when an insect didn't freeze the way he had wanted it to: the heat of the jungle made it a little tricky to ice the wings of the various Nui-Rama flying at his face. Accordingly, he switched to the more straightforward method of simply hacking the massive insects to bits with his swords, which worked fine. One particular Nui-Rama managed to get close enough to Akinii to give him a painful sting in the shoulder. After wincing in pain, Akinii returned the favor by whopping the insect's head off. Ow.

OOC: Got it. IC: Dervian couldn't figure out what was going on, but he had bigger problems. The Nui-Rama were relentless. They charged at him with intent to kill once again, but he did the same. He hurled wind blades at two trees as they charged, and they, due to the direction he threw them from, fell inward and smashed into several Nui-Rama. Those that got past the trap were stabbed with Dervian's swords, and he continued running. He yelled to the battling crowd, "I NEED ASSISTANCE!" OOC: I really can't think of a way to get out of the predicament I put myself in.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Good gosh, TNG. You don't have to murder the caps lock. :PIC - Kyju - BattlefieldKyju noted Vompran approaching, sword ready. Obviously he intended to either use his element or attack directly. Because those both worked well last time. However, he had lost his sword in the flurry of vines earlier, and now only had a throwing knife, not buy for deflecting sword strikes. He would have to wing this one.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I.C. Vompran swung his sythe at Kyju's lower torso, speeding it up with his Matatu.I.C. Kranuka joined in stabbing the Kraawa. He hoped that once the Kraawa was big enough to break the silk/chains that he it was caught in, he and the others would have inflicted enough damage to hinder it from causing any more damage.

elementalussal.png

OOC: Nuju, this is a post unrelated to the hive attack. Please don't beat up Amerikos for this :PIC: Rockosis waited for one more second, then threw himself forward. He rotated his wrist as the spun the blade, allowing it to swing at random angles. He then slowed the spinning blade, and held the blunted edge of his blade, using it as a nunchuck in the defense position.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Nuju, this is a post unrelated to the hive attack. Please don't beat up Amerikos for this :PIC: Rockosis waited for one more second, then threw himself forward. He rotated his wrist as the spun the blade, allowing it to swing at random angles. He then slowed the spinning blade, and held the blunted edge of his blade, using it as a nunchuck in the defense position.-Bane

IC (Tooroko): Anticipating this attack was exactly why Tooroko had moved to stand beside the mast. (OOC: It's true!). With the blade whirring randomly from both sides, when it came at him from his left it collided with the mast with a dull bonk. Half its width was burried in the wood. The weapon itself was not damaged - the pair of Skakdi had crafter it too well for that - but it was going to be very difficult to pull out. Taking advantage of this fact, Tooroko launched a furious counter attack, swinging his sword at the elbow of Rockosis' sword arm.

ppg2.png

OOC: That was mild bunnying. But tis okay :)IC: To avoid getting his arm lopped off, Rockosis rolled. Coming up behind the Vortixx, he gave a elbow punch to the Vortixx's spinal cord. He grabbed Tooroko's leg, beginning to bend it against the joint. With any luck, the vortixx would fall.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC (Tooroko): Exactly to plan, Tooroko fell head over heels and ended up face-planting into the mast. He blacked out and lost consciousness. OOC: Mataka from Kini-Nui. IC (Mataka): The mad Skakdi was running wildly through the jungle, looking fr some rahi that he might catch and eat. He wasn't having much luck, as most of the rahi were scared off by his incoherent bellows and he loped through the swampy terrain. The Parakuka on his backwhispered more urgently to him, and in his mind he felt a greater urgency to find and kill something. A brakas swung across his path. chattering, and he lunged after it, but the money was too agile for him, and it easily evaded his clumsy strike. Disappointed, he moved on, heading south towards the coast.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

I.C. Vompran swung his sythe at Kyju's lower torso, speeding it up with his Matatu.I.C. Kranuka joined in stabbing the Kraawa. He hoped that once the Kraawa was big enough to break the silk/chains that he it was caught in, he and the others would have inflicted enough damage to hinder it from causing any more damage.

IC Botan, FehronThe beast was felled, but still growing. Fehron noticed his chains straining against the size of the Kraawa. Botan noticed that the Kraawa was wearing an infected mask! He pulled on it, but it wouldn't budge! Finally, Botan gave up and grew a tree under the mask. The tree's roots easily broke the mask.

aouROFb.png

IC: Raiden walks into the Inn, and sits in a chair. "Do you know where I can find a decent weapon shop," asks Raiden to the Matoran behind the counter. "Not in Le-Koro," replies the Matoran. "Although you can venture towards Ta-Koro to find Soli's Swords." "And where is Ta-Koro?" The Matoran shows Raiden a map. "Ok," and with that Raiden hands the Matoran a Widget he found on the ground, hoping that it was money.

OOC: don't know if this is considered bunnying.IC: Rockosis was cradling Tooroko's head when he awoke. "You alright?" he asked, wondering if he should get a bucket of water or medical help. "You took quite a hit to the head, there. I didn't mean to hurt you badly."-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC - Kyju - BattlefieldTrying to use Telekinesis to speed up an attack was a very bad move. First of all, it required concentration that distracted him from using his strength for an attack. Second, it messed with the momentum in horrible ways. Instead of swinging the scythe, it was like he was pulling the end with his hand.All this equated to a sloppy move which Kyju kicked away from him.And kick he did. He slammed his foot into the handle, hard enough to break a normal wood shaft. The kick would send Vompron staggering back if he didn't let go of the scythe, and he did, he'd be defenseless. Either way, a knife was flying at his face.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I'm fine with it.IC (Tooroko): The Vortixx smiled at the the toa's concern and then promptly blacked out again.IC (Mataka):Mataka had found a pokawi, and was chasing the unfortunate bird through the undergrowth, swinging his club and yelling at it to stop moving so fast. It only responded by moving faster to get away from the wild Skakdi, and only stopped when it came to the shores of Kanae Bay, where it disappeared into the marshes. Mataka cursed the stupid bird and almost threw his club at it, feeling both his own frustration and that of the Parakuka on his back. Their disappointment was relieved, however, when they spotted a ship moored quite close to them. It seemed to have only two beings on it, and as they approached, one of them threw the other to the ground. Thinking that this might be an easier way to get a meal, he climbed aboard while the orange being's back was turned.

ppg2.png