Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: TerroTerro leaped up from his perch, stabbing a Rama with his dagger. He unsheathed another arrow and drew his bow, teleporting underneath another Rama and shooting it in the stomach. He somersaulted backwards and stabbed another Rama in the head, pushing off and pulling the dagger with him. Although, he didn't expect the thing to curl its abdomen around at the last second and sting him in the spine, causing him to yowl in pain and fall backwards. The ground came up beneath him very quickly, winding him and sending him into a daze.

67tlbk.png

IC:Held in place high above the ground force of attackers by Nui Rama, Lantz couldn't help but smile. It seemed like the attackers might succeed after all. True, there were still the Rahkshi to deal with, and the Toa of Shadows that served Makuta, but the heroes were holding their own against the Nui-Rama, and winning. Lantz could already see that the cloud of Nui-Rama was thinning, and the buzzing of the insects' wings was slightly quieter. The Nui-Rama's tactics had also changed. They were no longer throwing themselves needleslly in harm's way. Lantz decided to taunt Skaarn, who controlled most of his body besides his head. It was about time he showed Skaarn how it felt.Soon they will all be destroyed you know. And there will be nobody to defend you.Liar! I will always be defended. Makuta will always protect his children!The Toa have nearly destroyed the Hive. You and that Rhotuka you are charging will not stop them.Be quiet! I shall serve my Master in any way I can!And once they destroy the Hive, the Toa will go after Makuta. And vanquish him once and for all. And then you will die.Nooooo! He shall rule this Island, and I will claim my rightful place at his throne!

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: (Uar)Now seeing the Rama trying more evasive tactics, speedily flying into the squad in small groups, Uar decided it was time to start using his elemental powers in the fight. He retreated to the rest of the squad, then, seeing a group headed to them from the side, swung his scythe at it, creating a large spinning, razor sharp disc of ice, and flung it at the insects. The disc cut through most of the group, killing nearly all of them.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC:Torak The toa woke up in Kanae bay. He shook as he got up. He looked around the place as a cold wind passed by. He then looked at the water as it gleamed so brightly he had to cover his eyes. He then turned around to see a thick, dense, green jungle. He then sat down and said “According to what I still remember I think I am in Le-Wahi in Kanea Bay.”Ooc: Well looks like I am the BZPRPG noob.

IC: Matatu walked out of the jungle toward Kanae Bay. He noticed a toa(Torak) in the bay. "Hey, who are you?" he yelled

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: TorakHe quickly turned around to notice another being in Kanae Bay.He the replied to the stranger's question b saying "I am--" He though deeply about what his name was. Suddenly the answer came to him."My name is Torak, now who are you?"

OOC: Yeah... :PIC: AelynnThe Toa of Iron found herself unable to advance much further. Nui Rama were attacking in groups instead of individually, making it harder for Aelynn to cut down the bugs without being harmed herself. One such group had positioned itself infront of the Fe-Toa, and was flying towards her.Aelynn dropped, he massive blade pointed strait up, and the Rama flew over her. Not unharmed, though, as her blade knocked the Kanohi off one, and left a long cut along it's wing. She quickly stood back up, now covered in even more... fluids. The Rama she had hurt was struggling to stay in the air, and didn't seem like it would bother her much longer. The same couldn't be said for it's friends, however, and they came at her again; mandables snapping.The Fe-Toa managed to kill one by sending a piece of it's own armor through it's body, and another by sending multiple spikes from her blade through it's head. The third however, picked her up in it's claws, and flew up into the air. Aelynn screamed for help.The Nui Rama tried to fly higher, but with the added weight of the Toa, it was unable to get more then a few bio off the ground.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Plagia - Rama Hive (Sky)Plagia nodded, a small, sly grin forming on her face, "Those buggers'll never know what hit 'em!"Drawing both her swords, and pouring electrical power into them, she glanced around at the other Aerial Squad members."Alright, whenever you guys are ready..."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

I.C. Vompran formed some healing herbs and gave them to Dervian. They wouldn't heal him much, but hopefully he could numb his pain. He telekinetically lifted him off the ground and put him a safe distance away from the battle. A rama group flew at Vompran and a few other members of the ground squad. It knocked him backwards into a tree, but the Ve-toa managed to avoid his deadly claws. He smashed one's head with his sythe. He pulled out his grappling hook, grabbed one as it was at retreating from it's last hit and run tactics, jerked it to the ground, and killed it.I.C. Kranuka and the trio arrived at the inn. He sat at a table and waited for the waiter. When the matoran who worked their arrived, he ordered some fish, and a small cup of ale.

IC GeonGeon noticed three Toa and a matoran sit down near him. Their elements were Iron, Plantlife, Magnetism, and the Matoran was also Iron. He calculated that there was a 98.5% chance of the Iron Toa being Fehron, a 94.8% chance of the Plantlife Toa being Botan, and a 99.2 chance of the Magnetism Toa being Dymiun.

aouROFb.png

IC: AuronThe Toa of Fire was nearby Aelynn at the time, and turned about to see her taken away. In a flash, he directed a fireball so that it exploded above the Rama, and turned around to cut a Rama that was coming up behind him. He frowned in disgust and started chase the Rama that had taken Aelynn, hoping that the fireball hadn't done much damage to her.

IC: TorakTorak looked around the dense jungle and massive ocean as a cold breeze passed by.He then he looked at Matatu and siad "To be honest.......I really don't what I am doing here.....I just woke up and found my self here and I can't seem to remember besides that.''He then looked on the ground to see a large silver sword."That sword it looks familiar....."He slowly walked to it and picked it. He the had a short flashback that was about fire."Ta-Koro. I need to go to Ta-Koro."

IC: TorakHe took another glimpse at the shiny ocean know it woulds be a while before he would see the large mass of water again. He turned to Matatu and siad "Sure, my memory is still recovering so yes, I believe that choice would be best."

Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0

IC: Madrihk"They didn't take the bait," Madrihk groaned while he rose to his feet after having Dervian thrown at him. The Rahkshi was back where it came from, still standing guard along with its five companions. "Does anyone have any other ideas, or should we attempt to take them all on at once? In that case we would have to advance as a group, though I'd want the invisible people to stay invisible if possible."

OOC: Yeah... :PIC: AelynnThe Toa of Iron found herself unable to advance much further. Nui Rama were attacking in groups instead of individually, making it harder for Aelynn to cut down the bugs without being harmed herself. One such group had positioned itself infront of the Fe-Toa, and was flying towards her.Aelynn dropped, he massive blade pointed strait up, and the Rama flew over her. Not unharmed, though, as her blade knocked the Kanohi off one, and left a long cut along it's wing. She quickly stood back up, now covered in even more... fluids. The Rama she had hurt was struggling to stay in the air, and didn't seem like it would bother her much longer. The same couldn't be said for it's friends, however, and they came at her again; mandables snapping.The Fe-Toa managed to kill one by sending a piece of it's own armor through it's body, and another by sending multiple spikes from her blade through it's head. The third however, picked her up in it's claws, and flew up into the air. Aelynn screamed for help.The Nui Rama tried to fly higher, but with the added weight of the Toa, it was unable to get more then a few bio off the ground.

IC: AuronThe Toa of Fire was nearby Aelynn at the time, and turned about to see her taken away. In a flash, he directed a fireball so that it exploded above the Rama, and turned around to cut a Rama that was coming up behind him. He frowned in disgust and started chase the Rama that had taken Aelynn, hoping that the fireball hadn't done much damage to her.

OOC: I hope you don't mind me interfering.IC (Dekuna): The ground squad was caught up fighting the small bands of nui-rama when one of the insects flew overhead carrying a toa in its claws. Another toa came chasing after the pair, shooting flames and trying to bring down the fly without hurting his ally. Dekuna had a moment before the group that was charging at he and Payiges circled back for another scuffle, so he did what he could to save the ILS fighter.He lifted his toa tool towards the rama and pumped waves of sound into it, varying the pitch and volume until he hit on just the right note. Within two seconds, he got lucky and struck the resonance frequency of its exoskeleton. The sound disrupted the plates' structure, causing it to shatter into many tiny fragments as the rama suddenly dropped out of the sky.He would have done more, but by then the squad of flies attacking him and other nearby members of the ground squad had returned for another pass. He swung at them with his blade, but in the frenzy he could not see what had happened to the toa he had tried to save.

ppg2.png

IC:(Matatu): "Alright, follow me". Matatu began walking into the jungle.IC:(Pantak): Pantak came out of the tunnel. He could tell he was in Le-Wahi, but he had no idea where. He began walking through the jungle, hoping to find a way to another Wahi.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Amerikos considered for a moment. "How about a double feint?" he asked, still not shifting from his invisible state. "We could feint attacks with invisible people, disappearing and reappearing while feinting attacks. At the same time, you could bring the attack to the possibly confused Rahkshi, while we commenced our invisible attack. Sound good?"IC(Rockosis): He took the kick to the chest, sending him flying back with incredible speed. He spun, catching the deck with his feet and backflipping to slow his momentum. His chain came flying back to him, and he caught it, rewinding the chain and reattaching it as a sword. He held both swords together, the extra in a reverse grip, and the launchable one in his right hand. He sent a pulse of plasma 3 bio wide at the skakdi, hoping for a hit. -Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Madrihk"Yeah, a modification of the original plan, really. That could work. If we have the ground squad help us, we should be able to overwhelm them. The problem is their sheer speed due to teleporting, really."The ILS leader briefly surveyed the battlefield to take in all options. In the middle of it, a pack of Rama swooped down and attempted to overwhelm him. Madrihk dodged the group attack with his Kakama, however, while Amerikos was untouched due to his stealth power."Those insects are still annoying us, even after we slaughtered them en masse," he spat, and suddenly got an idea. "If we can't keep our focus on all of the Rama at once," he muttered, "then I don't think the Rahkshi can either." He waved for Kethrye."How many dead Rama can you handle at once?" he asked. "If we have someone cover you, do you think you could distract the Rahkshi with a bunch of them? It would really help us if we can strike at them swiftly and brutally without wasting our power. I'm figuring a proper surprise attack from Iron, Plasma, Ice or similar should be fairly effective at disabling a Rahkshi near-instantly, but the problem is of course hitting them when they can teleport."

I.C. Kranuka noticed a foreign figure looking at them. He nudged Dymiun, as he was the closest to him, and subtly motioned to the toa. "That guy? Do you know him?"I.C. Kotahk, Tamaka, Takana"Let's get out of here." The three, and Ardoku retreated from the battle field. It was hard to ward off rama attacks while running at the same time, but they were able to escape with minor injuries."Is everyone still in one piece?"Tamaka re-attached a piece of armor that had broken off. "Now I am."OOC: These three have left the fight.

elementalussal.png

IC: Kethrye:"Not sure," Kethrye said, answering Madrihk's question. "I didn't have time before now to really test it any." Kethrye blasted a -Nui-Rama out of the sky with a bombardment of ice fragments. "No time like the present," he said, again activating his mask.The dead Rama's eyes began to glow, and it vibrating it wings, shooting up to join the formation of other reanimated Rama circling the ground teams. Kethrye glanced, examining the battlefield for any relativity intact Rama corpses. He selected two at random and attempted to reanimated them."Will ten be sufficient?"

IC: Madrihk"Depends on the Rahkshi," Madrihk said grimly, trying to keep an eye on both the still-passive creatures and on the Rama-filled skies above at the same time, to avoid a sudden attack.OOC: Matoro used a whole bunch of sharks all at once, so I'm not sure what a normal Toa's limit would be, but it appears to be higher than 10 as long as you got the corpses for it. I imagine directing them mostly as one big swarm would also be easier than having them do individual things.

IC: "It won't matter how many, as long as we can create a wall with them" Amerikos replied. "Don't strain yourself. I don't want to have to carry you all the way across the battlefield. I'll defend you as much as I can." He began to draw a circle, and metal followed his finger, stopping at about a bio and a half high. "This will do as your breastworks," he said.OOC: What katuko said. Besides, if we just use them as a wall so they can't teleport, it works even better.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Pantak kept walking through the jungle. After a long walk, he noticed the Mangai Volcano, which he used to direct him to Ta-Koro.OOC: Pantak to Ta-Wahi.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC(Rockosis): He took the kick to the chest, sending him flying back with incredible speed. He spun, catching the deck with his feet and backflipping to slow his momentum. His chain came flying back to him, and he caught it, rewinding the chain and reattaching it as a sword. He held both swords together, the extra in a reverse grip, and the launchable one in his right hand. He sent a pulse of plasma 3 bio wide at the skakdi, hoping for a hit.

OOC: Unrelated to the rama-battle.IC (Mataka): The wall of plasma was almost twice as wide as he was tall, so there was no way he could avoid it. He met it head on, and though the elemental resistance of his parakuka protected him from being melted to slag, the moss covering every inch of his skin was burt to a crisp, giving off a cloud of acrid, black smoke. Charging the wall with his head down, he burst out the other side with a yell and swung at Rockosis' chest with the claws on his right hand.IC (Tooroko): The sound of battle cries and the smell of smoke brought Tooroko back to consciousness. He opened his eyes to see a sheet of plasma being thrown at the side of the ship, and the wood beginning to smoulder and then ignite. "What on earth...!?" He cried and leapt to his feet. Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

I.C. Kranuka noticed a foreign figure looking at them. He nudged Dymiun, as he was the closest to him, and subtly motioned to the toa. "That guy? Do you know him?"

IC Dymiun, Fehron"That looks like Geon, but the mask is different, and I'm pretty sure his sword didn't glow like that..." replied Dymiun."Yup, that's definitely him," Fehron replied, pointing at the mathematical calculations the Toa was scribbling down. "Hey! Geon!"IC GeonGeon noticed his old friends waving at him. Since the team split up, his mask, an Akaku, had been damaged, and he had used a Kakama ever since. He had also put lightstones inside his refractive diamond sword, which now gave off a brilliant light. He got up and started walking towards the group.

aouROFb.png

IC: Cy overheard Mahdrik's discussion, and swooped low, landing on the ground next to Kethrye."Since air is useful against Rama but less so against teleporting Rahkshi, I'll try and cover you as well, so you don't lose control of our potentially critical distraction."Spotting a group of Rama headed for them, Cy scattered them with a cyclone, some freed when their infected masks were knocked off by the wind.OOC: Cy covering Kethrye against Rama attacks so he can use his Tyrana to create a distraction for the Rahkshi.

OOC:

IC: TerroTerro groaned in pain, his body aching all over. He could barely breathe. After weezing and coughing for a few seconds, he managed to groan something:"Help..." He cringed with the effort of emitting that simple word, but hopefully someone would notice his distress. "Someone help me..." he wheezed.

Paka joining fight: De-Toa with Mahiki wielding protosteel throwing knives, Acurahk staff, and cane-jian on side of ILS; basic manifestation is matoran wearing a mask of vines over mask and camouflage rahkshi-esque armor.IC: Almost as soon as the words were from his mouth, Terro found 'help'.A pair of clawed hands cradled the toa with utmost care. A masked face looked concernedly into his own."Hello," Paka said. "What kind of 'help' do you wish for?"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Hantak found himself in the Le-Wahi jungle. "At least he would be hard to find there" He thought to himself. He began walking through the jungle, hoping to get to Le-Koro. After a long walk, he noticed something. Not Le-Koro, but a tunnel. He went through, wanting to see what was on the other side.OOC: Hantak to Onu-Wahi.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Kal:"I'm still here if you need me," Kal said to Madrihk, while Mussiki still held the sound down as the Toa of Sonics ripped Nui-Rama apart left and right with his sword. "Just say the word, and you've got quite a few boulders at your disposal."IC-Destian:Destian looked about, continuing to attack the Nui-Rama as he did his best to cover Madrihk and the others. He flung his sword up into the belly of one of the insects with an upward slash, turning quickly and stabbing another with his wrist blades. One of the Nui-Rama managed to stab him in the arm, and another clawed him along the back, thought the Skakdi didn't care."Just...die!" he said, annoyed, as he brought his wrist gauntlet up to bear. He activated it with a simple twitch of a muscle, and the plasma ball began to grow in it. Once it was about the size of a baseball he released it, the flying orange-coloured orb of energy flying through one Nui-Rama and splashing plasma against another, giving it severe burns.The battle-hardened Skakdi smiled-things were getting fun.OOC: And...first Skakdi character, gifted by Darkon.I do believe he's in the Strike squad, correct? Not the ground force?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Paka didn't wait for further explanation. Its mask merely hardened."Keep calm."Within seconds, Terros-in a ginger fireman's carry-was flying through the air in Paka's arms. The being had turned and was sprinting back towards the Gukko Force's ground support.Medics on the ground. Back-turning doesn't aid rama...Too far to attack.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: "Not much," Rockosis replied, jumping off the deck and dodging the skakdi. He landed and pivoted, swinging his blade towards his opponent. "I'm just trying to stop a mad skakdi who is trying to plunder our stores. He's strange. He's twice as fast as any skakdi I've ever seen. It's unnatural, since he hasn't used any of his powers. Mind giving me a hand?"OOC: When do you want this to end?-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: KethryeKethrye nodded at Cy as he scattered the airborne Nui-Rama. Thanks.Kethrye increased his focus on his mask, turning to again face Madrihk. "Because if ten's not enough, I guess I could get more," he said, raising three more of the dead Nui-Rama. "What kind of Rahkshi are we dealing with, anyway?" Kethrye asked, directing the trio of zombie-Rama to join the rest of Kethrye's swarm. "Haven't got a good look at them; The Rama have been keeping me a bit busy."

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Madrihk"Teleportation, all of them. We are lucky they don't have any powers that can decimate us in an instant, but they are so quick that it will be almsot impossible to hit them without distracting them first. That's why I want to use a flock of undead Rama, since Dervian tried to attack and just got stabbed for it." He gestured at the piles of insect corpses, clearly not caring much about the slaughter they had caused so far. "At the same time, they are too smart to come to us. We need to force them to act if we are to breach the hive wall."

OOC: The general consensus seems to be that we can hang back, bat off a few Rama and discuss strategy a bit back and forth, but once you launch a bigger action you have to wait. So as an example: Kethrye can revive dead Rama in one post, discuss strategy in another and then revive more Rama; but once he decides to throw them at the Rahkshi then that's it, he has to wait for Nuju before doing anything else. This is why we are discussing strategy, so that the group can come to an understanding before we do something hasty.IC: MeviMevi suddenly found herself under assault by a new group of Nui-Rama. She desperately stabbed at one with the spear Trakuda had given her, felling one of the insects as it swooped by. Another caught her with a claw, however, and made her reel just in time for another to headbutt her a fair distance. The rest passed by unharmed. The Ta-Matoran breathed heavily to catch her wind. Now that the enemy swarm had begun using proper tactics, they were a lot tougher to handle individually, especially for a Matoran. She therefore made her way over to where the main force was clustered, falling into a defensive stance along with some of the other warriors.Mevi could only hope that they would last until the teleporting Rahkshi were removed, for she knew she had no chance in single combat against such brutal beings. And unfortunately for her, that was what these ones specialized in.

Edited by Katuko

OOC: @ Katuko are we still posting once in between Nuju's, or has that rule subsided?I.C. Kranuka"I'm Kranuka, nice to have you here. Looks like we're having a nice little toa team reunion." He noticed his glowing sword. "How much did that thing cost you? Or did you make it?"

IC Geon"I made it. It was really quite simple, actually. First, keeping in mind the refractive index of the diamonds and the lumens emitted..."IC Fehron"And you shoved a bunch of lightstones into your sword. Cool."

aouROFb.png