Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Velan:IC: Cikren:IC: Halnos:IC: Beyni:IC: Thrak:The Semi-useless Mystix languished in the ship's holds. So far, he'd proven useless to Thrak, and the lack of slave-traders in the area hadn't helped the Slaver either.Beyni on the other hand, had been hard at work. Between tending to Thrak and doing the various chores the Slavemaster dictated, Beyni tried to stay away from the slaver, who had seemed to take a liking to her, much to her disgust.Thrak on the other hand, had been bored recently. On a incursion to Po-Koro, he had enlisted the help of a beautiful Ga-Toa by the name of Velan, and had her find potential buyers or slaves. He currently lounged in the captain's chambers of the ships. He heard Beyni working on scrubbing the deck above, and licking his lips, he decided that he would treat himself tonight.Velan aimlessly wandered Po-Koro, looking around for any individuals who wouldn't be missed if she was to take them, or anyone who would be interested in purchasing a Mystix or a Matoran of Sonics.Cikren also wandered Po-Koro, hoping to spy a possible job since her last one fell through the roof.OOC: All open to interact. Halnos, Beyni, and Thrak on Thrak's ship, Po-Wahi coast.

IC:LoJak soldiered on through the desert, barely able to keep upright in the shifting sands. The sun beating down on him was incredible. He tried to drink from his water-pouch, but it was empty. He thought he remembered the same thing happening a few minutes earlier, but he couldn't be sure. He was dehydrated, and suffering from heat exhaustion. He wondered where that other Toa was, the Toa of Sonics that was a bard. LoJak couldn't quite remember her name, or even look behind him to see if she was there. He hoped he was close to the village.ooc: interaction?
IC: (Enara)After failing to find any jobs, the Vortixx set off on foot towards Xa-Koro. She spied a Toa staggering through the desert, obviously dehydrated. Might be able to make some widgets the quick way... she thought at the possibility of valuables and an easy pick. She quickly approached the Toa from the back, careful not to make any noise, and aimed a blow to the back of his head, intending to knock him out. After all, she didn't want a body on her hands.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: Rescue time.IC: [Treize]Unfortunately for Thrak, his entire life was about to be ruined in several minutes by a crazed naval officer and her ship, depending on how unlucky Treize was on this day. Even if she didn't manage to rescue everyone, she'd probably go down at the same time as destroying all of Thrak's possessions, his livelihood and his life.Our crazed madwoman stood on the deck of the Fortune as it rapidly maneuvered through the waters towards Thrak's slaving vessel. On this day, one shall fall, or maybe both, depending on circumstances.The disk launcher cannons fired, the massive bamboo disks, with all the kinetic force that they could handle, shot towards Thrak's ship.

OOC: I wanted to whip out my copy of Transformers: The Movie for this one... Well, the comic with the special add-on of SPOTLIGHT: Hotrod anyway... Sadly, I couldn't find it. Oh well. "Continuing the Epic Tradition of Star Wars..."IC: Beyni:IC: Thrak:"Prime!" Thrak exclaimed, then shook his head in confusion, his ship was rocked by two of the disks, partially destroying the parts of the hull above the water. He burst out from his cabin, partially noticing Beyni holding her ears from the sound of the wood cracking against the discs. Thrak punched the ground, partially out of frustration, partially so his plant-arm could start to spread throughout the entire ship. Making it his weapon-of-choice.

ooc: NopeIC: LoJak was completely unaware as the Vortixx searched his body for anything of value, although he wouldn't care even if he was conscious. The reason he had come to the desert was to search for treasure. He certainly didn't have any on him.ooc: I think Auron has a slavemaster

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: SomniumA Vortixx walked through Po-Koro, a Skakdi standing on either side of her. They were bodyguards, intended to protect her, but all they truly did was raise unnecessary suspicion. She was not the kind of person who wanted to be seen as suspicious.In that respect, she was much like the Toa of Gravity who lay weakly against a building further down the street, his only possessions a cane, a half-empty bottle, and the clothes on his back. As they walked past, he lifted a tin that lay on the ground and shook it, causing a few widgets to rattle. "I don't suppose you... could spare me some change?"The Vortixx looked at him and laughed, before nodding at the two Skakdi. A massive change took place in the Toa -- suddenly he no longer seemed like the weak and homeless being who had been lying on the street, but strong and fast, a powerful killer. He grabbed the bottle, smashing it over the Skakdi's head. He looked down at the Toa, about to laugh, then felt something strange. A second later he was writhing on the ground, screaming as the acid from the bottle ate into his face.The second Skakdi lunged at the Toa, only to be stabbed in the chest by the knife he had been hiding in his coat. As the Vortixx tried to run away, she found her feet becoming heavier, the effort of moving more tiring as gravity's pull on her slowly became stronger.The Toa walked over, and looked into her eyes. There was a strange smell surrounding him, not just the flies and odour, but something else, something he was trying to cover with those other scents. "I'm not very happy with you.""And why is that?" It was taking a lot of effort for the Vortixx to remain standing."That was good acid. Expensive. I was planning to kill someone with it." A cold flame burned in Somnium's eyes. "Secondly, you were pretty lazy with those bodyguards. Didn't your little League pals tell you what to expect?"And that, of course, leads us on to the main topic of conversation. If my information is correct -- which, by the way, it is -- then you're the Banker, one of the three beings involved in the conveniently shady League. Here's the thing: I don't like the League. Which means that I don't like you. So, if you don't tell me what I want to know, I'll kill you. Is that clear?"The Vortixx nodded weakly."Good. Where is the Engineer?""I... I don't know... we never met each-other in person, the Dreamer was our only link--""LIAR!" Suddenly, the edge of Somnium's knife, glistening with the blood of the dead Skakdi, was pressed against the Vortixx's throat. "Tell me the truth.""I don't know where the Engine--" The knife cut in a little deeper, drawing some blood. "Ga-Koro. You'll find the Engineer in Ga-Koro.""Thankyou." Somnium smiled. "Now, wasn't that easy?"As he breathed in her face, she realised what the other smell was -- Blood.- - -As the Toa of Gravity strolled out of Po-Koro, he heard a scream. A female Matoran, it seemed, had found the alley where he had left the three corpses. It didn't matter. There were no witnesses, no connections between him and the victims -- they'd never find out who did it.Somnium arrived at the docks, and paid to be taken to Ga-Koro. Although the Banker had probably lied, there were a few people living in Ga-Koro who he wouldn't mind visiting...OOC: Somnium to Ga-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Moving from Po-Wahi...IC: Boy was it good to be back home!Ronkshou at first thought it was a glorious benefit to be able to take Wokapu’s home. It was, for a time. However, the beds were too soft, the rooms were too bright, and everything was too clean for Ronkshou’s tastes. He missed the days in his cave in the Quarry, and he was glad to be visiting home – probably staying there, if he could convince the Makuta to give him permission.Ronkshou had trekked from Po-Wahi to Wokapu’s house in Ko-Wahi on foot because he didn’t want to put his pet Kane-Ra at risk. Thinking it over during this arduous trip back home, Ronkshou decided that he would return with the Kane-Ra.As Ronkshou took the secret route to his cave, he noted how the landscape had changed. The Kofo-Jaga that gathered nearby were on the opposite side of the canyon, and there were hardly any Nui Jaga around. For a short moment, the Infected Toa of Electricity thought about what all would cause such an ecosystem change. Finally, he had arrived at the mouth of the cave. Ronkshou made his way around the stalagmites until he reached his quarters deep into the unyielding rock.--------------After resting for several hours, Ronkshou was restocking his supplies (water, food, some cloth, emergency first aid, etc.) when he received a hint from the Makuta. The Dark Spirit didn’t appear before him, but a mental message told him to follow the trail of the other followers.They went to Ta-Koro, thought Ronkshou. That was apparently the last location that the Dark Spirit noted, and that’s where Ronkshou decided he would go. He took the back exit of his cave, where his family of Kane-Ra frolicked. Taking his strongest one, Ronkshou took off to the south.OOC: Moving to Ta-Wahi because making a U-turn looks dumb on paper. :P

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Velan aimlessly wandered Po-Koro, looking around for any individuals who wouldn't be missed if she was to take them, or anyone who would be interested in purchasing a Mystix or a Matoran of Sonics.
IC: (Enara)Disappointed by the lack of any valuables, Enara tied the Toa to a rock, hoping to at least find a slave trader. After walking back to Po-Koro and a bit of searching, she finally found one. "I have a Toa you might be willing to buy..." she said quietly.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: [Treize]"Technicalities," she replied. "I could easily throw you in prison and arrange for your death."She unsheathed her sword, pointing it coldly at Thrak. "Now then, are you feeling lucky today? Because I'm not, so therefore ..."The Ga-Matoran sped forward, swinging her blade at the other being."You aren't."

IC: [Treize]Treize could only pull back as the attack came, barely managing to parry it out of the way with her own weapon. It was going to be difficult fighting against the Toa of Plantlife in front of her, and she was having second thoughts, but she'd have to persevere if she wanted to see justice done. Besides, what was it that her older sister had said again?"VICTORY GOES TO THOSE WITH COURAGE!"Her resolve strengthened, and she quickly stabbed forwards with her sword.

IC: Thrak:Thrak jumped back in time, as he noticed he was nearing the edge of the boat, he decided that it was time to cut his losses. There was a host of other occupations out there anyway. Continuing to act as if he was still trying to fight, Thrak took a few steps back so he was only a few feet from the edge, and tensed up, as if he was about to lunge, only to be fired back off the ship by the plant-life beneath the wooden panel beneath him, sending the Toa into the water.

IC: [Treize]Treize ran over to the edge and swore as he looked down at Thrak. It seemed as if the other being was getting away, but at least she was able to seize the ship and ruin the Toa of the Green's life. She could catch him later if she wanted, but first, she'd have to deal with the people on the ship.

IC: Beyni:IC: Thrak:The Toa of Plantlife grumbled. Or at least the best he could when swimming underwater. He continued to swim until he was sure he'd put a good distance away from his old ship, and then went to shore, walking in-land, heading south...Beyni had been hiding during the whole affair, trying to keep the noise out of her head. Upon hearing Treize shout, Beyni popped out of her hiding place."Trieze!" Beyni exclaimed quietly, "Good to see you, and be rid of him."

IC:Kehua took a deep breath, surveying the landscape before him. The air was dry and hot, a stark contrast to refreshing salty breezes in Ga-Koro; and Kehua briefly wondered why anybody would chose such a place as home. He wiped the thought away instantly though. At one point, he had been a Matoran as well. And Po-Matoran especially were made for places such as this. Still, a certain feeling of being in awe of the land remained. He himself had been to deserts before with his team, but Po-Wahi was something different. Kaimaen was right of course, Le-Wahi was bigger, but when an area so large was filled with trees, rising like waves on hills and dotted with clearings and the rivers from the mountains, it did not have the same effect.Out here, the sands stretched out for miles in an almost perfectly flat plane. Kehua could not remember ever seeing so much...nothing; save for a few rocky structures far away and a hint of dunes in the distance. And then there were the reflections: The mid-day sun was high in its arc, bouncing off of the grains of sand. To the two Toa it looked as if they were about to step out onto a lake. The heated air rising above the ground flimmered in its movement, adding to the illusion."Well, no sense standing around." Kehua said. If it had not been for the wild path the two Toa had followed, he knew he would have had no idea which direction the village of stone was in. Luckily, the Po-Matoran had been wise enough to use a certain path as a fixed travel-route. Constant use made it easy to spot in the sand, so long as no sandstorms covered it up again. Taking another deep breath, Kehua stepped off of the last patch of grass before the desert and the Toa started their trek across the desert-plains.After the first couple of hours of walking in silence, to conserve their energy, the landscape started to change, from mirror-flat to dotted with rocks. The large Toa studied their structures as they passed by, wondering what forces of nature might have shaped them in the way they were. The amount of rock and heaps of sand around them increased as they followed the path. Ahead the dunes began to rises higher and eventually the duo entered into a canyon, it's walls polished smooth by hot winds loaded with sand blowing through it. But the walls bore marks of unnatural influence as well. About halfway through, Kehua began to notice Matoran letters carved into the reddish rocks. More and more of them appeared, until they started to be replaced by carved images, then reliefs until the first statues appeared, carved right out of the wall, idols sitting in alcoves. There were many of them, until Kehua and Kaimaen reached the exit of the canyon, lined on either side by statues of what could only be Toa. They stood tall, facing out into the desert like vigilant watchers. Kehua followed their eyeless gaze and there, behind a few dunes, he saw the outskirts and walled-in main-village of Po-Koro.As the sun set behind the dune-sea, setting ablaze the sky with orange and red colours, the two finally entered through the village gate. Kehua looked at Kaimaen, a calm and satisfied look on his face. "We made it...now, I need to find somebody who has seen my bretheren. Any idea where to start, aside from the nearest inn?"

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Kaimaen:"Inns are usually the best places to start," Kaimaen said, his unspoken meaning being that no, he didn't know of many places to start besides that. As well, he shifted uncomfortably."Bloody dry air...makes my element go haywire," he complained.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Moving from Onu-Wahi...IC: After spending a couple hours trekking across the desert, Kokkrihan entered the gates of Po-Koro and immediately made his way to where the bazaar was placed. The arid climate was brutal on the Ko-Koronan PR manager of the Cultured Gentry. Fortunately, he would be able to rest here in the Inn for a bit before completing his journey in Ga-Koro. After some searching, Kokkrihan found the bazaar where the top Trader in the village was stationed. He was in the middle of a conversation with a Mahi breeder, getting a good deal no doubt. Once the conversation ended, Kokkrihan walked over to the trader."How's business, Poreki?" Kokkrihan asked the trader."Picking up... slowly but surely," replied Poreki.It had not been longer since they're village was ravaged by plagues and mass murders. However, Poreki was a member of the Cultured Gentry, and knew first hand that the club had a hand in getting aid to the village."I was wondering when you'd get here," said Poreki, eyeing the sign that Kokkrihan was holding, "Here. Let me help you with that"Within about fifteen minutes, a sign was erected next to Poreki's shop. On it, read:

The Cultured Gentry is Opening its ArmsIf you are a successful store owner, investor, or entrepreneur,talk to the top merchant in any of the six main villagesto inquire about membership with the Cultured Gentry. Ournetwork of business analysts and managers will do the following:
  • Protect your business from Makuta-infected Rahi
  • Give exclusive tips on improving your business and marking skills
  • Meeting some one of the brightest minds on the island of Mata Nu
  • And much more!

Again, to inquire, talk to Trader Poreki today!

After the sign was posted, Kokkrihan checked into the Po-Koro Inn. The heat had exhausted him, and he desperately needed to recharge in order to survive the last leg of the journey. After getting his room key, Kokkrihan decided to kick back in the lobby, catching up on the recent news.OOC: Kokkrihan's open for interaction for a limited time, on the off chance anyone here wants to talk to a CG member. Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC:Kehua though Kaimaen's words over as they walked a bit more in mutual silence, entering the village properly. The large Toa considered heading into another inn, but what was he supposed to find there, aside from a drink. He was thirsty, yes, but right now he craved information more than he craved a refreshment. "There must be some other place to look, aside from the inns." he said, decidedly.Kaimaen just shrugged, signaling that he didn't know where such a place could be found. "We'll just have to keep our eyes open." Kehua said, encouragingly. Kaimaen had led him to the village of stone without incident. He could understand the other Toa probably wished for something more exciting than just following a Toa he knew almost nothing about looking for clues about a whole team of Toa he most definitely knew nothing about. Especially in a climate such as this.Out of the corner of his eyes, Kehua suddenly spotted a Matoran. He was a rather stout fellow, with a strong build. Broad shoulders and thick arms, carrying a spear and a shield. "What group does he belong to?" Kehua asked Kaimaen. The other Toa looked up and over to where his companion was indicating. "What, the Matoran? He's a guard. Lot's of Toa on the island, but they're off adventuring in the wilds. Somebody needs to keep the people safe""So they are a police-force?"Kaimaen nodded. Kehua felt he was onto something here. "Does every village have a militia like this?" he inquired."All except Xa-Koro." was the reply. Something in the back of Kehua's mind clicked. He chimed himself for not thinking of it back in Ga-Wahi. But if there were professional guards, they needed to have an ear on the ground. And if they did that, they surely would know about most of what was going on in the village. The large Toa chuckled softly, a deep rumbling born deep in his broad chest. "I told you we'd find a place to start looking." he said. They came to a crossing of two paths in the village; and Kehua stopped, looking at his companion."Can you show me where the Po-Koro guard has its headquarter?" he asked.

IC-Kaimaen:"The majority of the Po-Koro guard was actually back where we last came from," Kaimaen said to Kehua. "As well, I'm not quite sure if they've rebuilt their headquarters yet..." leaving Kehua on that cryptic statement, he proceeded to turn quickly to the side, motioning for Kehua to follow him down the dusty road in the Koro.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Kehua raised one eyebrow slightly at Kaimaen's remark, but didn't ask the question that was on his mind. He followed his companion quietly. He'd find out soon enough what he'd meant by that. However, one question remained: "Why would the Po-Koronans by in Ga-Wahi? They don't like to swim and there was nothing warranting a big presence of their guard..."