Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: “I see...” Darien began. “Well I can't blame you from wanting to keep that mask from some collector...that would be such a waste.” Darien said. “I'm a bit surprised that you were carrying so much gold. Not that it's my business, but it's not every day you meet someone with three gold bars in their bag.”Wokiya sighed. This was going on for far too long. She would have to tell Darien the truth.She stopped behind a large Inn and turned to face Toa.“Listen Darien,” Wokiya said slowly, trying to gather her words as well as the will to speak them, “I’m… I’m part of an extremely wealthy and influential club called the Cultured Gentry. My brother was in charge of the organization, but he was framed for something he didn’t commit. Things spiraled out of control, and we both had to leave Ko-Koro,” Wokiya said to the Toa of Plantlife, “I’m not on vacation. I came here because my brother and I got into a really big fight and I left him in Ko-Wahi. I tried to get to Ga-Koro on my own and… this is the result”Wokiya kicked a pebble in frustration. “I didn’t want to say so at first because I didn’t want to be judged as some high-class girl with a silver spoon. I’m trying to make it on my own now, without gifts that I don’t deserve. However, my brother needs this mask,” Wokiya said, showing Darien the Hau she had bought, “He needs to be reminded of what he used to be. I’m afraid through the glamorous life of the Cultured Gentry that he’s forgotten what true heroism is”OOC: You have any plot lines for Darien we can follow those for awhile. Otherwise, Wokiya’s going to go to Ga-Koro and Darien’s more than welcome to join her, though not much may happen for awhile.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OOC: Yeah I don't have anything going on with Darien, so he can just follow her :3IC: Darien - Po-koro -“Listen Darien,” Wokiya said slowly, trying to gather her words as well as the will to speak them, “I’m… I’m part of an extremely wealthy and influential club called the Cultured Gentry. My brother was in charge of the organization, but he was framed for something he didn’t commit. Things spiraled out of control, and we both had to leave Ko-Koro,” Wokiya said to the Toa of Plantlife, “I’m not on vacation. I came here because my brother and I got into a really big fight and I left him in Ko-Wahi. I tried to get to Ga-Koro on my own and… this is the result”Wokiya kicked a pebble in frustration. “I didn’t want to say so at first because I didn’t want to be judged as some high-class girl with a silver spoon. I’m trying to make it on my own now, without gifts that I don’t deserve. However, my brother needs this mask,” Wokiya said, showing Darien the Hau she had bought, “He needs to be reminded of what he used to be. I’m afraid through the glamorous life of the Cultured Gentry that he’s forgotten what true heroism is”Now Darien could related to her, even if she didn't realize it. He had come from a wealthy family, even if he was all that was left of it. They were in the same boat in a way. "I understand more than you know." He said with a smile. "I don't think we met by accident in that desert Wokiya. I don't know too much about the Cultured Gentry, but if your quest is to help bring your brother back on the right path, well then I feel it's my duty to assist you in anyway that I can."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dehkaz [Po-Wahi]The Toa of Magnetism followed behind Naona as she lead them back towards the Fowadi, his armored feet crunching through the dried sand that made up the path towards the docks. Dehkaz didn't speak, but instead observed their surroundings. The desert around them was flat, with little or no dunes in the area, this also meant little cover if they were attacked.Now, Dehkaz couldn't think of a reason why they would be attacked, but his mind still continued, constantly planning, analysing. It had become an unconscious habbit of his, one that proved useful as the captain of a warship. Dehkaz didn't become a stratagist over night.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Infernavika from Kumu Islets.IC (Lohkar)The Infernavika sliced gracefully through the waves, with Lohkar coaxing her back to her old nimbleness now that she was freed of her unwieldy armour."Land ahoy, lads!" he called down from the helm. "I'm bringin' 'er in to our anchorage!"As the Po-Wahi coast drew nearer, a cluster of cave entrances became visible, many of which straddled the sea, waves lapping into them.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Dehkaz [Po-Wahi]Dehkaz shrugged, and glanced over to the Toa of Stone as she slowed down to walk with him. "Nothing really that important," the Toa of Magnetism replied. A small grin spread across his face, and Dehkaz added, "That is, unless you'd like to hear a constant stream of battle plans and stratagies that probably wouldn't even apply to recent events."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: [Gunner] - InfernavikaI glanced around at the darkened outlines of the 'Vika in the dusk, as it bobbed up and down in the Po-Wahi waters. With no torches or lightstones illuminating the deck yet, the evening shadow was beginning to fill the air, casting everything and everyone in a smudgy, but comforting palette of dulled colours.Getting back up to my feet, I strode over to the bow, taking in the view of the cave entrances. Good places to hide a ship, which I was guessing was Lohkar's intent."I hope you've got a good plan, captain!" I called back to him, my eyes darting across the landscape, as if each rock and crag was hiding a Guard waiting to snatch me up and put me back in jail.IC: [Rynekk Simul] - FowadiRynekk, who had used his Kakama to beat the rest of the Guard to the Fowadi, was already standing on the deck, by the gangplank, with a mischievous grin on his face. His burnt-orange eyes glowed in the setting sun, and even his mottled armour looked better in the soft light."So, on to Le-Wahi, ma'am?" he called out, sliding down to the docks and coming to a full stop in front of Naona and Dehkaz with one smooth motion.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism nodded. A whole lot had changed recently, something that Dehkaz really didn't expect to happen. Joining the Guard was the last thing on his mind, but look at him now. Still Dehkaz would have to admit that all of it was good change, the thought lightened his mood somewhat. Feeling quite good, he looked over at Rynekk as the Toa of Stone rather smoothly slide down onto the docks infront of them.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ooc: alrighty then. Lets go.Ic: Wokiya had to use much of her willpower to suppress what would have been a wide grin into a smile and a giggle. This Toa almost seemed to "get" her, in a way. "I... I'd be... Thank you!" The ga-matoran stammered. Soon, the two went on their way, passing the gates and walking across the merciless desert once again.At least this time, Wokiya had a full canteen and a partner who knew where to go.Ooc: Wokiya and Darien to Ga-Wahi. Posting from phone, so no colors.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: [Gunner] - InfernavikaI nodded sharply to Tellus, "So it would seem. At least we shouldn't have too much difficulty."I turned to face Lasinia, shrugging one shoulder lazily, "Given that she doesn't have any criminal record, it should be safe to bring her."Images of Mimira running wild on the streets of Po-Koro suddenly filled my mind, and I shuddered, "However... do keep a close eye on her, if she goes."IC: [Rynekk Simul] - FowadiRynekk responded with a nod, before marching back up the gangplank onto the deck.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism followed after up after Rynekk, and seemed to completely switch moods once he was onboard. Well, not completely, but his manner did changed, becoming more like a captain then anything else. "Alright people, lets get this pile of armor and weapons moving!" Dehkaz called to his crew onboard, making his way over to the wheel.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: [Rynekk Simul] - FowadiRynekk, without breaking step even once, vaulted back off of the gangplank yet again, rolling next to the one of the mooring lines, before smoothly untying it. Moving onto the next, he repeated the action until the Fowadi was disconnected from the dock, slowly beginning to float away from land.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar smirked a little at Mimira's snores."I don't think she's goin' anywhere, mate."

A little while later, the ship was anchored in one of the shadowy caves, hidden from unwanted eyes. Lightstones had been issued to all crewmembers so they could see in the darkness. The sounds of water lapping against the hull drifted up from below."Right, said Lohkar. "Shore party, prepare ta depart."The Lesterin promptly leaped over the side of the ship and landed, with an echoing noise, on a previously-unseen sandstone ledge. The light from Lohkar's lightstone illuminated the ledge and the wall next to it, revealing a natural tunnel in the rock.Lohkar gestured to Floria, Lasinia and Yasurek to jump down."It's easier than it looks!"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:Yasurek leapt over the side of the ship onto the ledge. He was wearing his usual cloak, sheathed spears in their usual places. He also had a bit of rope with him, just in case. Holding up his lightstone to illuminate the immediate area, he surveyed the landscape."How far out do you think we are from Po-Koro?" he wondered.

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Sorapak sighed. Here he was sitting in a hospital, surrounded by workers and guards. Thankfully, he was still fine, albeit thirsting for rum. Bahokosar slowly floated back to consciousness. He chuckled a bit. "So...we made it after all..." Out the corner of his eye he saw a Guard. He said nothing, so as not to provoke him.Sorapak wandered over to check on Bahokosar. "Wot happened to you?""Now what do ye think, Sorapak? I'm perfectly fine, elsewise I'd have been thrown around by a giant, smashed onto a ship deck, rolled down the stairs, and broken would be half the bones in my body. But none of that, a'course, happened." He grinned wryly."Ah yes, because you obviously had intelligence enough above a Brakas to avoid such a fate and then did not require your captain to save and therefore bodyguard you throughout the entire series of conflicts." Sorapak gave a mock bow."And a fine captain ya were, Sorapak, with yer great skill ta get us in this situation.""More or less, but a captain is only as good as his crew." Sorapak took a seat. "Can he walk with crutches?" he asked the doctor."I can't be sure." The doctor seemed to glare, knowing Sorapak for what he was. The question, though an honest one, was quite clearly an attempt to determine an escape. "Most likely his legs will...crumple in on themselves and kill him if he tries to stand." Sorapak burst out laughing. "Now that I'd like to see, were it not for the fact that such a condition would be irreversible. Thankfully, that's a load of hogwash because I saw the way he was injured.""Who's the doctor here?" The lie was too obvious..."Huh. I assumed you remembered, because one who does not cannot truly be a doctor now can they?"

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Gunner] - Infernavika"Take care out there, kiddos," I shouted to the recon group as they left for the village, flashing them a mocking grin and an exaggerated wave, "We'll make sure absolutely nothing even mildly interesting happens here while you're gone!"Turning back to the ship, I grinned at Verak, "Could be worse. We could have to do reconnaissance."Before the either Toa could respond, I strode over to where Mimira was curled up, slowly removing my overcoat and laying it over her like a blanket, before giving them a brief wave, and heading down to the store for some shut-eye.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Kale Ironshaper- FowardiIC: Kale stopped working on the metal tube and got busy pulling ropes and all the other things that needed to be done to get a ship moving.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: DehkazAt which point, the Fowadi began to move away from the docks, slowly picking up speed as the wind hit its sails. Despite its bulk, the warship was making good speed, and soon enough, the shoreline was just barely visiable on the horizon.Dehkaz was currently behind the wheel of the large ship, steering it in the general direction of Le-Wahi.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism shrugged. "Five, eight, twenty," he said, really just naming random numbers. "At this point, its hard to tell. The most we've got is that their crew is about as large as ours is now, but the rest of the details are a bit vague.""Other then that, though," he said on a somewhat lighter note, looking out over the ocean, "It doesn't lool like "rough seas" will be one of our problems today."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: [Gunner] - InfernavikaI shuffled through the store, barely noticing the piles and shelves of supplies that littered the room, all of which seemed to be gathering a fine layer of dust, given that no one seemed to clean down here. I briefly considered using my powers to just blow all of the dirt and grit away, but realized that would cause more problems than it remedied, and thus, left it.Removing my sword, and placing it on the ground next to my bed, I climbed under the sheets, trying not to notice the dust that had settled there too. Slowly, I closed my eyes, and allowed sleep to overtake me. The last thing I remembered was the swaying of the boat, and the distant chattering of voices.IC: [Rynekk Simul] - FowadiWith a Kakama-assisted leap, Rynekk landed on the deck, this time with both feet firmly on the ground."So, ma'am, sir, what's the plan?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]